After (UNEDITED)

By thenextsteppers_

Just one kiss can ruin it all Just one dance can change everything Just one simple thing can make a differe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequal
Sequal

Chapter 16

883 29 1
By thenextsteppers_

Michelle's POV

I walk back out to the cafeteria. I see James sitting there with his mates laughing and carrying on.
There's no way I could fit in with them.
We make eye contact and he summons me over.
I quickly make my wave over and stand next to James.
"Hey babe" he smirks.
"Babe?" I question quietly. The group laughs.
"Yea, come sit" he says sliding over to make room for me. I cautiously sit down as the others all stare at me with smirks.
After a while they all start on there own conversations and I just play with a tooth pick.
"What's up?" James whispers in my ear. I flinch to the side be he smoothly drapes his arm over me and pulls me closer to him.
"Nothing" I mumble.
"Bullshit Michelle, you should know by now that you can't lie to me"
I look at him an see he's smirking a flirtatious look.
"I dunno. I just don't fit in with these guys" I say.

James POV.

As much as it pains me to have to lie to Michelle and go behind her back, I can afford to pay them and loose my spot on the team. They're having scouts all season long and I need a scholarship or else I can't get into that university.
"Wanna go for a walk?" I ask her quietly. I know something's wrong with her. I wish I could tell her. But I can't risk it. Except the thing is I'm no going to be pretending.
The only time this relationship will be a lie is at the end of year ball. She'll hate me forever.
"Yea sure" she mumble. She stands up, I grab her hand and we leave the cafeteria.
We walk out to the football field and sit on the bleachers.
"What's up?" I ask her
"You know" he mumbles.
"No, why'd you leave?"
"Cause you practically ditched me like you were ashamed when you saw your friends" she says.
"I'm sorry, I got caught off guard" I tell her. It was sort of a lie. I'm not ashamed of her, I just didn't want them to make a fool out of me or Michelle. She wouldn't understand.
"It's fine" she sighs.
There's silence between us.
"So what're you doing tonight?" I ask her. I've been planning our first date all weekend long. I really want to make it special. Especially now since her mum hates me.
"I dunno. Not much just cheerleader practice" she says.
"Anything after?" I ask.
"No" She says looking down and a breeze blows her hair back.
I nod my head, know she can't see.

Michelle's POV

After practice. I walk home alone. I've been bummed all day. I'm just hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
No school so that'll be good.
I get home and see there's a shopping bag at the door.
'Michelle, Wear this and don't open the next card till 6:30-James xx'
I furrow my eyebrows.
What's going on?
I grab the bag and go inside. I place it on the bench and see a beautiful dress inside. I'm in awe.
It's 5:45 so I decide to wash up and get ready.
I'm really intrigued at this. I'm not sure what James has planned but I'm a little excited.
6:30 rolls around so I open the next envelope.
'Hey baby I bet you look beautiful. Follow these directions and I'll see you soon- James xx'
I turn the paper over an see these directions lead to the park. I grab my phone and keys and shove it in my clutch before leaving. Im glad the park isn't to far away so I don't have to walk far.
When I get there, I see another envelope in a rose bush.
'Hey, your so close. Just open the box and follow the next set of directions-James xx'
When I open the box I see on of the bluetooth polaroid printers. The directions lead down to the river just past the park.
When I arrive my eyes land on another card.
'Your so close. Just turn on the devise and look up -James xx'
I do as the note says, when I look up I see James in a tux smiling while taking a picture. The device makes a noise and suddenly a polaroid picture comes out of me. I look down at it a smile. James comes over to me and sweeps me of my feet holding me bridal style. He carries me down to the river bank where a picnic is set up.

James POV

I made so sure this date was perfect and by the look on Michelle's face, I think it was.
"As far as first dates go" she says "This is perfect"
I look down at her and smile. She smiles back and in no time we are kissing. Full of passion and love.
I plan to treasure every second spent with Michelle. From now till the end of the year, I never want to let her go.

On the car ride back, Michelle sleeps. I decide to take her back to mine. I carefully lay her on my bed and remove her shoes and jewellery.
I go and sit on my couch ,looking at the photos taken tonight. Without her knowing I had a camera set up on a timer, capturing every genuine moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 62 20
oneshots of different pairings/groups from the next step <3
1.6K 30 32
Who would believe that just one kiss could change the course of your life!
366 6 28
" Promise me this wont change anything" He said as he kissed me "Promise" I geuss some promises are ment to be broken. promises are ment to be broke...
14K 640 16
Three virgins. One night. Will one night change lives forever?