Enemies at first sight (ENG)...

Bởi dark_light233

ENGLISH VERSION! "You wouldn't shoot me." "And why is that? Because I'm a woman?" I raised an eyebrow. "Exa... Xem Thêm

Aesthetics
Please read!
Chapter 1: Loss
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Woman
Chapter 4: Ten minutes
Chapter 5: Capo
Chapter 6: Traitor
Chapter 7: Hell
Chapter 8: Visit
Chapter 9: Job
Chapter 10: Sarcasm🔥
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: Flight
Chapter 14: Past
Chapter 15: Burden
Chapter 16: Shower
Chapter 17: The run
Chapter 18: Russia 🔥
Chapter 19: Birthday
Chapter 20: The deal
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: "Call them"
Chapter 23: The gym
Chapter 24: The photo
Chapter 25: Marseille
Chapter 26: White snakes
Chapter 27: The office 🔥
Chapter 28: Men
Chapter 29: Jealousy
Chapter 30: The hoodie
Chapter 31: Give up
Chapter 32: She'll leave
Chapter 33: Disc
Chapter 34: Examination
Chapter 35: Friends
Chapter 36: Old acquaintance
Chapter 37: Tie
Chapter 38: Your wife? 🔥
Chapter 39: 1813
Chapter 40: A date 🔥
Chapter 41: Another lies
Chapter 42: Feelings
Chapter 43: Run
Chapter 44: Truth
Aesthetics II.
Chapter 45: Phone
Chapter 46: Resignation
Chapter 47: Old friend
Chapter 48: The garden
Chapter 49: A hug
Chapter 50: Maybe you should've
Chapter 51: Old times
Chapter 52: Cookies
Chapter 53: Christmas
Chapter 54: Laptop
Chapter 55: Florence
Chapter 56: Balcony
Chapter 57: One hundred percent sure
Chapter 58: Sparkles in his eyes 🔥
Chapter 59: The cafe
Chapter 60: Monsters
Chapter 61: Boyfriend
Chapter 62: A goodbye
Chapter 63: Pregnancy test
Chapter 64: Control 🔥
Chapter 65: No
Chapter 66: Yes
Bonus chapter I.
118k
Bonus chapter II.
Bonus chapter III.

Chapter 11: An order

9.3K 192 18
Bởi dark_light233

"You look awful."

I turned to the person behind me. Lydia stood in the doorway, looking at me. I stood in front of the mirror in a towel, trying to look at least a little out of the world. I haven't slept well all night. I had such a stupid feeling that I couldn't get rid of it, and it kept me up all night.

"Well thank you." I said sarcastically. "I couldn't sleep last night." I explained to her, and in the meantime she went to the closet to get dressed.

"I wouldn't be able to sleep either if I had someone between my legs." She chuckled.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Those walls are thinner than you think." She laughed.

"Of course they are." I said in a low, tired voice.

"So, if you manage to go downstairs for breakfast, I'd love to meet you there." She laughed and I reached for my first thing, which was my clothes. I threw it at her, but she caught it deftly. "I'll wait for you downstairs." She left the room.

If Lydia could hear it from a great distance, I'm sure Francesco heard it too. I already understand what Dominic was afraid of. I don't know who he'll be more mad at.

Sorry Dominic, but I hope it's you.

After a long adjustment and covering of the bruises that Francesco had caused me, and probably some hickeys from Dominic, I was finally ready to leave the room.

Not that I'm ashamed or anything, but I feel more comfortable. And that's the main thing.

"Where's your brother?" I went downstairs and found the dining room almost empty. Only Lydia sat there.

"It took you a long time and he had to do something." She said between cheers.

"Thank goodness." I ran to the table and sat across from Lydia. I started eating the hot food quickly. I'm incredibly hungry.

"You have an appetite." Lydia laughed. "How come you're not fat yet?"

"Metabolism." I said, trying not to suffocate on the food in front of me.

"That's so unfair." She said in a softer voice with a smile.

"Look who finally got up." I heard a rough male voice from the hallway. Not the one I wanted. "How did you sleep, Amore?" Dominic joined us. Praise God that not directly to me.

"That's none of your business." It was a one-off and let it stay there. I'll leave here and I won't see him again. I hope. It doesn't look like the type of relationship, but you never know.

"That was exaggerated, don't you think?" There was another voice that I really wasn't in the mood for.

"Didn't you have something to arrange?" I ate the last bite and moved away from the table. I stood up, but didn't realize he was right behind me, and I bumped into him.

"Careful." He caught me so I wouldn't sleep on the ground in the crash.

"I'm able to walk on my own." I pulled away from him and walked past them without another word.

It's too early to have a conversation with them. Lydia will blame me for not telling her I was going to sleep with someone.

Dominic would tell me it would be better if he wasn't next to Francesco. And Francesco would cause me more bruises.

One better than the other.

*****

"Finally." The moment I found myself in the middle of the bar, someone threw hands at me and wrapped themselves around me. I wanted to throw some hands before I realized the familiar scent.

"Don't do that ever again. I was ready to beat the shit out of you." I hugged him back. "Is everyone here?" Leo let me go.

"Right behind the giant, blocking our view of you." It came from behind Leo.

"Oliver." I walked past Leo and hugged Oliver and then the others. "Are we about to stand here the whole night?" I felt a hand on my shoulder. Leo began to lead me to a table in the corner.

When we finally settled, questions came. God help me.

"Can you stop?" I interrupted them. "Speak one at a time." I looked at them sternly.

"Does Moretti know you're here?" Oliver asked, and out of the corner of his eye I noticed Leo squeezing the sleigh by his name.

"I basically left without him knowing. So, no. His sister knows where I am, so I'm fine." I hope.

"Sister?" Thomas raised an eyebrow.

"Another question?" I looked at Adam. I can't tell them anything about Lydia. I don't want them to take care of her. I like her too much for that.

"Are you going back there?" There was a sound next to me.

"You know I have to, Leo." I answered him. "Actually, it's not that bad there. It's free food and I have a roof over my head. Nothing to complain about." Except Francesco is there. "Now I have a question." They all got quiet. "Who will pay for my drinks today?" I gave them a smile.

After a few drunk bottles and even more questions, we decided that was enough for today. We've been here for over four hours. I think.

We drank a lot, well except Leo, and I really learned a lot.

For example, the fact that my father started to bring more whores to the house. That Rose moved away and disappeared without a trace. That Oliver broke up with his girlfriend.

And also, I learned that my father had given the shipment, for which Alexei had died, back to Francesco. I wanted to kill someone in that moment. 

"Give me a few minutes." I apologized and headed for the toilets. It was hard to get away from them. I missed them.

"What the..." I didn't have time to finish. I felt a firm grip on my hand. The hand that was pulling me outside didn't give me room to walk. I met a wall a few times before leaving the bar through the back door. "Let me go!" I shouted. I have too much alcohol in me to fight. Actually, I could do it, but I would hurt myself more than him.

"Shut up." With all the strength I had, I snatched from his hand and backed away from him.

"Francesco?" I frowned when I noticed his face. A small streetlight illuminated a small part of his face and figure.

"What did I tell you?" He came to me, and I stepped back. I slammed my back against the bar wall. "Four hours." He stopped in front of me and trapped me between him and the wall. "Four hours, not a minute more." He said in a stern voice. "And you'll ask if you can leave the villa." He was upset. Really upset.

I'm drunk right now, and when I'm drunk, I make a lot of stupid decisions. Really stupid ones.

"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" I watched the movement of his lips but didn't notice much. I'm really drunk. "Amira...."

"What?" I interrupted him. I smiled and put my hands on his chest. "What?" I asked again. His eyes darted between my face and the hands on his chest. I slowly began to move them a little lower until I came across the bottom of his T-shirt. I ran my fingers under it and touched his warm skin. He froze. His chest didn't lift as fast as when he was furious.

I used soft pads on my fingers to examine the surface of his abdomen. Every millimeter of his body, as if was carved. Everything was perfect. The higher I went with my hands, the higher his T-shirt shifted, and I could see the places I had examined with my fingers.

I'm incredibly horny when I'm drunk. Just for your information, if you haven't noticed by now.

"Amira ..." Francesco whispered in my ear as my hands went too low. But he was interrupted by the opening of the door.

"What's going on here?" At that moment, I recovered. Francesco pushed me away and straightened up. Leo stood in the doorway, glancing between me and Francesco.

"Leo..." I walked over to him, but Francesco stopped me.

"Get in the car."

"No." I broke free of him again and started walking toward Leo, but he caught me again.

"Get. In. The. Car." He said tighter.

"No." Right now, he could easily throw me against that wall, and I wouldn't be able to defend myself, but I will still resist verbally. 

"You heard her. Let her go." Leo began to approach us.

"Or what?" Francesco pulled me with all his might and let go of my hand. He took one step toward Leo, and they were close to each other.

They'll kill each other.

I wanted to take a step towards them, but I couldn't. My legs didn't want to move. Am I scared? No. Right?

"I don't care what you agreed on. Amira is coming with me."

"As if." Francesco answered, and they both put their hands in their fists.

"Amira, go back to the club."

"She's not going anywhere. The only place to go now is the car."

They'll kill each other if I don't get involved. Why is it always me?

"Leo, go back to the club. Francesco get in the car." I grabbed my head.

"You heard her. Now be a good puppy and listen to your boss." I didn't have to see his face to know he was smiling.

But that was a mistake. The moment he finished, Leo's nerves broke.

The gun behind his belt was now aimed at Francesco.

I don't even know when it happened, but I found myself in front of Francesco with a gun pointed at my head.

"Leo put the gun down." I automatically put my hand behind me to know where Francesco was. He was standing right behind me with my hand on his stomach. Again.

"Amira, move." Leo said between gritted teeth.

"Put it down." I said sternly. "That's an order." I added.

He finally looked at me.

What am I doing?

I don't even know why I'm protecting him. I shouldn't. That's the stupid alcohol.

I will never drink again.

Leo finally dropped his gun, and I finally took a breath. I thanked him, but he just snorted and walked back to the bar. He didn't forget to slam the door behind him. So much, that I jumped gently.

When I turned, Francesco was no longer standing there. He walked across the alley, away from me.

I looked at the door again before walking towards Francesco. I didn't catch him. He has too big steps. But I immediately found his car and sat in the passenger seat. I fastened my seat belt but didn't hear the engine start.

I looked at Francesco, who was squeezing the steering wheel in his hand and looking ahead. "What happened there?"

I really don't want to talk to him. "Just drive." That was the only thing I told him all along. He no longer asked questions and just drove. And I'm happy about that. The alcohol hasn't faded from my body yet, and it's possible that I'd say something I really don't want to.

When I wanted to get out, I couldn't. The car was locked, and the door didn't move. I looked confused at Francesco, who was already looking at me.

"I asked you question. I'm expecting an answer." The only answer I gave him was rolling my eyes. What really hurt me. I'll never drink again. I mean it. "Amira, don't test my patience. "

"What do you want me to say?" I settled better so as not to break my neck as I looked at him. "I wanted to have a good evening with friends, but you stopped me. That happened. Now unlock the door." I told him.

"Your friend pulled a gun on me. You stood up for me."

"You are welcome." I rolled my eyes.

Oh my god Amira, stop it hurts you bitch!

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why? If he killed you, I'd have to clean it up. No thank you."

"Is that really the reason?"

"No, I wanted to kill you myself in your sleep because of Alexei. He would ruin it for me." I said pissed. "Now open that goddamn door. My head hurts and you aren't helping."

"What did I even think?" He said quietly, but I heard him. He unlocked the car and I jumped up quickly before he changed his mind. I aimed it away from him. I won't wait for him.

The next thing I did was shower. It was too late, so no one was bothering me anymore. Thank God.

But my thoughts kept coming back to moments at the bar. With the team, but also Francesco.

I fell asleep in a few minutes. It didn't take me long as usual. Maybe it was the alcohol. He is responsible for everything. At least I'll have a good night's sleep.

Wrong.

I didn't get my peaceful sleep. It was about 5 o'clock in the morning when I woke up to scream. I almost jumped out of bed.

One would think they were killing someone.

Wrong once again.

"Yes, right there." I heard a moan coming from the next room. "Yes. Yes. Fuck." More loud screams.

You're kidding me.

I threw myself back on the bed and covered my ears. I heard another moan, which was really loud. Is he fucking her against the wall or what?

I took the second pillow and put it to my ear. At least it slightly muffled her moaning.

And I thought I would sleep for at least one night. How naive can I be?

*****

Hope you enjoyed. <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

170K 4.8K 25
Crawling down her body inching towards her aching pussy, I latched my mouth onto her clit sucking and licking as she ran her hand through my hair, tu...
1.1M 25K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
269 89 39
A story with plot twists and heart stopping moments guaranteed to keep you wanting more with an ending no one would expect. ...
59.7K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...