Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

1

46.4K 1.3K 70
By CrunchyDelight

Khurana Mansion

Udaipur, Rajasthan

The sun rays fall on the beautiful, royal, and traditional mansion of Khuranas. Their ancestral home was still acquired by them. 

People came from far lands to see the majestic beauty of the Khurana mansion. Everything in here screamed luxury with numerous expensive cars acquiring their place in the parking lot.

The door to this luxurious mansion opened as a lady dressed in a plain yet expensive suit walked inside with a silver plate in her hands. Her hair was neatly tucked in a tight bun as she made her way to the beautiful temple made with marbles and rich stones. 

She placed the puja thaal in the temple lightning up the Diya joining her hand in front of the idol of Lord Krishna closing her eyes wishing the best for her family and son.

She opened her eyes once she was done walking out of the temple to give the aarti to the other members. She went to the nearby temple for the morning puja like every day.

She heard bickering as the two twins walked downstairs with a frown on their face minutes behind to pull each other's hair.

"Stop both of you", she commanded as their eyes immediately found the lady who loves them like their own mother.

"Badi Ma", they said in unison before walking to her and touching her feet respectfully.

"Why are you fighting?", she asked them caressing their cheek.

"He is a stupid, Badi Ma. He threw water on my face while I was sleeping", Kinshuk said pointing at Kenit who glared back at him.

"He was snoring", Kenit spoke as Shraddha smiled at the two adorable boys who could never stop each other from arguing.

"What is going on here?", There mother, Roshni asked as she walked downstairs with her other son, Siddharth who was still sleepy.

"Nothing", Both said in unison knowing their mother's anger clearly. Roshni stared at them with sharp eyes before smiling at Shraddha.

"Good Morning, Bhabhi", she wished as Shraddha smiled back wishing her the same.

"Where is Arjun?", Shraddha asked looking for her son.

"Badi Ma, It's already 6:30. You can only find Arjun Bhaiya in the gym right now", Kenit spoke as Shraddha sighed. She is still unknown to her son's schedule.

----------------------------

The gym area of the Khurana mansion was specially designed for the eldest son of the family. It was housing every single piece of equipment he needed to let out his anger and energy in something useful.

Moving further, heavy breathing could be heard in the hall where a muscled guy was doing push-ups continuing his intense workout. He completed his push-ups target before standing up and walking to the case storing the towels neatly.

He wiped his bare chest with the towel after wiping his face and arms.

Just then his phone started ringing and the door opened. He stared at the door to find the twins there with wide smiles. He picked up the call staring at them with a blank face.

"Sir, the meeting is being canceled", his secretary said making him take a deep breath.

"Reason", he stated straight away.

"They are not able to meet up with the product expectation nor did they reach the quantity of fabric we wanted", His secretary explained.

"Cancel the deal", he stated hanging up the call.

"Devil", his secretary muttered doing as his boss asked.

"Brother", Kenit said in a honey-filled voice.

"Say", his elder brother spoke staring at them with his utmost attention.

"Can we take your car with us to college, Arjun Bhai?", Kinshuk asked as Arjun stared at him with his hawk-like black eyes.

"Which one?", Arjun asked.

"The white Bentley", Kenit spoke as Arjun nodded.

"Take the chauffeur with you", Arjun stated ending the moment of happiness between the twins.

"Brother, we are old enough", Kinshuk whined.

"And you still don't know how to drive properly", Arjun spoke ending the discussion there only walking out of the gym hall walking downstairs reaching to his room. The biggest room in the whole mansion with a pool inside it. 

He looked at the bed to find his work clothes neatly kept on the bed making a smile cover his lips.

"Ma", he whispered before walking to the bathroom to take a warm bath.

-----------------------

He walked downstairs while wearing his grey coat for the breakfast.

"Good Morning everybody", he wished taking his seat beside his grandfather who was busy reading the newspaper on the dining table.

"Rehan Ji", his grandmother, Aaradhana Khurana called her husband glaring daggers at him and the elderly man already knowing him being in trouble.

"Did you prepare for the meeting?", Adhi asked his son, Arjun who stared at his father sitting across from him.

"They canceled the meeting and I canceled the deal", Arjun spoke as Adhi nodded feeling very proud of his son.

"Badi Ma", Kenit spoke kissing Shraddha's cheek before taking his seat beside Arjun and Kinshuk did the same sitting beside Kenit.

"What is there in breakfast?", Kinshuk asked looking at Shraddha.

"Did you take a bath?", Roshni enquired feeding Siddharth.

"Mumma, what do you think we are? We are not like those teenage boys who don't brush their teeth and take shower for a week", Kenit explained. Roshni blinked hearing his words.

"Yes, because you are worse than them", Roshni pointed out as Kinshuk-Kenit closed their mouth.

"Badi Ma", Kinshuk whined looking at Shraddha.

"Roshni, let them have their food peacefully", Shraddha told her which successfully shut Roshni up.

"The kheer(Indian sweet dish) is so delicious Badi Ma. Your hands have magic in it", Kinshuk said kissing Shraddha's hand.

Just then Arjun's hands stopped. Roshni looked at him before glaring at him to have his food without making a fuss.

Arjun huffed before doing as asked. 

"Arjun please drop these monkeys at their college", Roshni told Arjun who nodded.

"Mumma, we are old enough to go with the chauffeur", Kinshuk spoke as Kenit nodded.

"You are not going with anybody else other than Arjun. You are going there to study not to show off your cars", Roshni said with a sense of finality as Siddharth started clapping his hands enjoying his brothers getting scolded by his mother.

"You are 4, brother. Grow up", Kenit spoke as Siddharth showed his tongue to them.

"No, Siddharth", Roshni told him sternly as the little baby nodded sadly. Just then Kenit's phone started ringing as a big smile covered his lips.

"Hey Princess Tara, how did you remember us today", Kenit asked Kinshuk poked his brother to put the phone on speaker. Kenit agreed to do the same.

"Hello to you too", they heard a soft voice from the other side.

"So what's going on?", Kinshuk asked.

"Nothing much. The thing was we didn't speak for so long and I have late classes today so I thought to speak to you guys", Tara spoke.

"Oh come on dude. You know you never remember us without a valid reason", Kenit teased her.

"Kenit, It's me only who remember you guys. Do you even remember when we speak last time? Then also it was me only who called you", Tara said in a stern voice.

"Alright okay we are sorry", the twins said together.

"Never mind. I called you to inform you that Dinesh Bhai is getting married. I am so much excited about it. I would come to your place in a day or two with the invitation. Even if I am unable to come personally you know you are invited", she told them straight away.

"Why am I even speaking to you? I'll call Roshni aunty or Shraddha Aunty and speak to them", she announced.

"We heard you sweetheart and we'll definitely come", Shraddha said looking at Roshni who nodded.

"Tara, your Bhabhi is angry again", they heard a masculine voice from another side.

"Bhai, the phone is on speaker. Why do you speak without thinking? Okay don't make that face I am coming", she spoke sternly in the starting but then softly at the end.

"Okay, I'll speak to you later. I have some serious problem to solve at the moment", She said before hanging up.

"What is this girl?", Roshni asked shaking her head.

"What is wrong? She is perfect the way she is", Shraddha said.

"She is one of her kind. I sometimes feel like is she really like this or she act like this but again we know her from childhood she is like this only from starting", Kenit said shaking his head.

"Yes, she is a diamond", Adhi spoke with a smile.

---------------------------

"Oye", Sakshi ran behind Tara.

"What?", Tara asked looking at her girl bestie with a raised eyebrow.

"You called Kinshuk?", Sakshi asked Tara.

"I called Kenit but yeah Kinshuk was also there as usual", Tara told her after checking her call logs.

"You know every girl here has a dream of getting married in Khurana family", Sakshi said with dreamy eyes.

"Sakshi you are my best friend but before that, you are my mother's niece only a few days older than me. Please don't talk about marriage. If you talk about it everybody would expect me to do the same. I am sick with this topic", Tara whined.

"But you are happy about your brother's marriage", Sakshi asked with a teasing smile.

"I spoke with experienced people and they said marriage is enjoyable till the time it's someone else's marriage. When you are the person getting married you would not enjoy it", Tara said being proud of her knowledge.

"Leave it. Tell me something you have been to their place right?", Sakshi asked as Tara nodded.

"Numerous times", Tara told her.

"Arjun is hot right?", Sakshi asked as Tara frowned.

"Who?", Tara asked as this time Sakshi frowned.

"Kenit's brother", Sakshi told Tara who nodded.

"I don't know about him being hot or not. I don't think I ever met him though. No no no I did meet him but I was very young that time maybe 15", Tara told Sakshi.

"You weren't a baby. You should remember a hot specimen of man", Sakshi said as Tara rolled her eyes.

"Honestly speaking I don't even remember his face", Tara said as Sakshi made a weird face.

"By the way, I need to speak with Bhai", Sakshi said which made Tara frown at her.

"About what?", Tara asked moving closer to Sakshi as there was a lot of traffic.

"I read a new law today", Sakshi said as Tara nodded at her wanting her to continue.

"If the married couple didn't have sex for a year, they can go for divorce", Sakshi said with shock as Tara stared at her blankly before blinking and then making a face which showed that she wanted to vomit at Sakshi's words.

"Come on dude we are talking about my brother", Tara said in disgust.

"So? You are going to be a teacher in the future. You have to teach reproduction to students", Sakshi told her desperately wanting a funny reaction from Tara.

"I'll work in a girl's school", Tara told Sakshi who laughed looking at her face which showed her discomfort.

"There also may be your students' brother will come for parent-teacher meeting", Sakshi said as Tara gave her an incredible look.

"I am not going to talk about reproduction with him", Tara told her.

"Are you still in denial of the fact your parents also did that", Sakshi said as Tara closed her ears with her hand?

"Sakshi, have shame", Tara hissed at her.

"You still believe the story of coming to them on a lotus from the sky like an angel", Sakshi told Tara as Tara poked her tongue at Sakshi.

"It's better to believe that only", Tara told her which made Sakshi smile at her innocence.

"Don't enter inside your brother's room without his permission after marriage. You don't know what might be inside", Sakshi poked again.

"Shut up", Tara said walking quickly to her college as Sakshi followed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
152K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
7.5K 401 19
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...
445K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...