Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨12✨

5.9K 382 69
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________

It was a sunday morning,Jungkook went to the nearby superstore to buy some groceries. He don't like to eat outside that's why he learned cooking when he was living in his school hostels. He was picking up some banana milk from the refridgerator when he noticed Jin talking to the shopkeeper.

" Why have you put these trolley when we can't take them till the parking lot. How i am supposed to take so much things alone."

" We are sorry sir, but some customers don't put them back and leave them in the parking lot."

" So because of a few assholes, i will have to carry them all the way there?"

" We are sorry sir, we cant do anything. It has been ordered by our boss."

Seokjin was fuming in anger. Hw came to the store alone because both Taehyung and Namjoon were still sleeping as it is sunday but now, he is cursing himself why didn't he take one of them with him.

Jungkook , whi waa listening everything from afar came to him and greeted.

" What happened hyung,is everything all right?"

" No JK...they son of bitches are not letting me take the trolley till the parking and i have bought so many things." Jin was very angry.

" It's ok hyung....i am here....i will help you" jungkook said while picking some of the bags from the counter. Jin smiled at the bunny boy.

" Thank you JK....but what about your groceries?."

" It's okay hyung...i didn't buy much." He smiled his bunny smile and Jin patted his shoulder in praise.

" Okay then...lets go" jin said and picked the remaining bags and started walking followed by the other. They both were walking towards Jin's car and placed them at the backseat.

" Thank you so much....JK...."

" No need hyung....it was my pleasure."

"Okay then...i'll leave now....see you later." Jin bid him bye and sat in the car and left. Jungkook was standing there looking in the direction where Jin went.

" I am your family hyung.....and there should be no formalities between family members." He said to himself and turned towards his own car.

_________

Jin entered his house while panting by carrying all the bags from his car to the apartment. Both Taehyung and Namjoon were sitting in the living room. Namjoon stood up as soon as he hears Jin's voice to help him while Taehyung was still busy on his phone.

" You should have woken up me baby, How did you carry all the load till here." Namjoon said taking shopping bag from Jin's hands and placed them on the kitchen counter.

Jin came to the living room and sat there wiping the sweat from his forehead. Namjoon came there with a glass of water and gave it to his world wide handsome husband.

" It was Sunday, the only day you both get some time to rest so i didn't wake you up." Jin said after gulping the whole glass of water down his throat.

" But hyung, you could have woke me up, I was not that tired" Taehyung said while locking his phone and paying his attention towards Jin.

" If you were not tired...then why were you sleeping like some dead person." Jin asked him raising his eyebrow while Namjoon laughed at the pouting male.

" I was just lying there hyung," Taehyung tried to protest.

" But when i went to your room to check if you are up, you were lost in your beauty sleep." Jin said.

" My beauty sleep was not important than helping you" Taehyung said in a concern.

" Yes baby, If not Taetae...then you should have woke me up. It is not good to burden yourself this much" Namjoon said massaging Jin' shoulder

" It's ok...calm down you two. I didn't pick all the bags by myself. JK helped me." Jin stated while enjoying the massage his husband was giving him.

"JK?" They both asked together.

" Yes JK.....he is such a sweet boy."

" Sweet boy my ass...." Taehyung became angry as soon as he heard the brunette's name and Jin and Namjoon looked at him with narrow eyes.

" What i taught you Taetae......no cursing" Jin said glaring at him.

" Sorry hyung...but his name only make me do things i never wanted to do...." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

" Why??....what did he do to you?" Jin asked Taehyung while Namjoon nodded in agreement.

" He is so arrogant.... I don't know what he thinks of himself.....all the girls are crazy about him so he thinks that he rules the world....i hate his dark brown eyes....and that smirk....if i can, i will snatch it from his face. And the way he raise his eyebrow....it makes me do something extreme. That tall tower always stand with his head high which i badly wanna hit with hyung's spatula. I wanna punch him so bad so that his front two bunny teeth would break. That mole under his lips irritate me to the core. He is so proud of his muscular body....i pray he slip on his own spit and break 2 or 3 bones by himself. You know what.....he is.." Taehyung was rambling thinking about all the things about the brunette that irritate the blue haired male.

" Enough baby....Calm down dear.....calm down. Your blood pressure will increase otherwise....cool down taetae. Namjoon said while handing him a glass of cold water to cool down the blue haired boy's hot brain.

" You don't know hyung.....He is so irritating that i don't want to breathe in the air he breathes in. He is a brat, no a dork...no no a stupid. Actually he is everything, a brat,dork, idiot, stupid,moron, fool and all the other things which even i don't know." Taehyung said panting. His breathing
Was uneven due to all the anger he was trying to control.

" Okay....okay...i got it Tae i got it....calm yourself baby. Don't think about him....think about something good. I don't want you to get wrinkles at such a young age due to all the anger inside you." Jin said rubbing the younger's arm to soothe him.

"Good thing?...yaeh!... I wanna eat strawberries now....all the anger made me exhausted." Taehyung said pouting cutely. JIN AND Namjoon both smiled at the other's antiques.

________________

Taehyung was lying on his bed after dinner. He was filing his nails with a nail filer and humming some random song. Suddenly,his phone's screen lit up. He picked it up and saw Jimin's massage. He threw the nail filer on the bed somewhere and unlocked his phone and went to his messages to check.

Chim😇-
Hey Taetae ....like every year...there is going to be a prom night in our college...and you know what.....we both are gonna rock it.

Taetae🥰-
Really Chim...when? Ofcourse,we r gonna steal the show babe.

Chim😇-
This saturday. But have you decided with whom are you gonna go there??

Taetae🥰-
Don't worry Chim....Boys would be going crazy to go with me. You know that,right?

Chim😇-
Yeah!.. that's true...but this year you have a competition darling.

Taetae🥰-
Who the bitch is trying to stand against me Chim?

Chim😇-
The heartthrob of our Uni....the most handsome and hot boy....

Taetae🥰-
And he is?

Chim😇-
Oh come on Tae....who it would be other than The Jeon Jungkook??

Taetae🥰-
Don't remind me of that dork....whatever he is..but i am gonna be the hot topic of prom night.

Chim😇,-
Ok sorry.....so how are you gonna decide your date for the night?

Taetae🥰-
You know my way Chim.....😉

Chim😇-
Ohhkk...,i got it....see you at the college then....bye.

Taehyung thought of the upcoming prom night and the brunette and smirked to himself.

" I will show you who Kim Taehyung is.....just wait and watch"

____________

Next day, Both Taehyung and Jimin were standing at a place a long line of boys were standing in front of him waiting for their turn. Girls were strictly prohibited to stand in the line as the announcement has already been made that the blue haired male is a pure gay,he will not like to even consider a female to go with him to the prom night.

Yes....the method by which Taehyung is gonna choose his date is a bit different. All the boys who were standing in the line will cime one by one and Taehyung will give them numbers out of ten based on their looks. The one who will get the highest numbers will be his date for the party.

" Taetae.....i think the whole Uni wants to go with you...look at the line"

" Of course Chim.....the one who will go with me will be a lucky bastard." Taehyung said while flipping his imaginary long hairs.

They both started to give the numbers as the boys started to come in order.

"Three"

" Five"

"Minus four...."

"Not my type'

" Too tall"

"Too skinny"

" Okay....he is better....umm....6"

Taehyung was making faces as he was coming to encounter the boys he had never seen in his Uni.

" Chim.....are they really from our Uni...i had never seen them."

" How will you taetae.....you are always busy with your own charms" jimin said.

As the blue haired male again turn to face the line in front of him, his eyes widen after seeing the brunette standing there with his hands in his pocket and an amusing smile on his face.

Jimin was so excited to see the brunette there.
" Oh my God Taetae.....he is looking so hot....i bet you will not find a better date than him..."

Taehyung thought why the brunette is here.

Does he really wanna go with me to the prom...what if it is also his prank...No, why would he be here if he doesn't wanna go with me...umm...i wouldn't deny he is the most handsome boy of the college....but after me. I think we both will make a great pair at the prom. And anyways,it is he, who is standing in front of me to ask me out......

The blue haired male eye the brunette from head to toe like he is examining the other's qualities to qualify for being his date and spoke-

" Nine"

"Three"

"Oh come on....you are not that bad..."

" I am not talking about myself...i am talking about you. I give you three out of 10...." The brunette said while smirking and both the best friends opens their mouth in shock.

The brunette walk off from there with his smirk still lingering on his face while the two best friends were still not able to process what to say.

" What the fuck does he think of himself.....i will kill that brat...." Taehyung shouted while tugging his hair in frustration.

" Cool down Tae.....otherwise you will become bald if you keep pulling your hair."

" Shut up Chim....just Shut the fuck up....i am not gonna spare that bastard." Taehyung said and walked off stomping his feet.

" If Taetae only get three....then who is the perfect one for him??" The silver haired boy asked to himself.

The brunette who was now looking at the scene hiding smiled to himself.

" You are the only one for me.....i had always kept you here......Deep in my heart."

The brunette said while putting his hand on his heart.

_________________________

So,tell me how was it?
Don't forget to share your feedback.
I purple you.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 11.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
53.9K 6.1K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
385K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
17K 845 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...