๐•๐•Œ๐•Š๐•‹ โ„๐•†๐•†๐•„๐”ธ๐•‹๐”ผ๐•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 3

943 47 12
By jangsinhyeon

Next day~

SAN POV

"Urgh! My lips! It still hurts!" I said to myself getting up from the bed. It was still sore and hurts. I looked towards the clock which hanged on the wall. "Urgh! I don't want to go to college today..." I said to myself. I only had only 15 mins to get ready. Finally I decided to go. I got down my bed and walked inside bathroom and took a quick shower and got ready.

I again wore my mask to hide my sore red lips...

*buzzzzzzzz* *buzzzzzzz* *buzzzzz*

I picked up my phone. "Hey San?! Good morning!" Yunho greeted from the other side of the phone.

"H-hi, g-good mor-morning...." I tried to pronounce each and every word clearly as my lips hurted like hell.

"Are you okay?... Can you come to collage today..? Or shall we help you by giving today's notes...?-" Yunho stated but I quickly rejected, "N-no , I'm fine... I'm coming today, don't worry..." I said. I also had to give Wooyoung's homework to him, and if I don't go today, God knows what would happen....

"Okay, as you say, but please pay attention to your health also..." he said, "Yeah! I'm absolutely f-fine..." I replied. We both told eachother goodbye before ending the call.

I locked my dorm room and went towards the main collage building. "Urgh... my stomach..." I hissed a bit. I hadn't forgot the punches and kicks on my stomach given the Wooyoung. I slowly held my stomach, in such a manner that no one would suspect that I'm injured or in pain. I slowly started find Wooyoung or any of his friends so that I could give him his 'work'.

"Where's that asshole...?" I murmured to myself. "That was a nice one though" I suddenly heard Mingi's deep voice, laughing along the corridors. I quickly went towards him.

"H-hey Mingi...he-hey...!" I tried to call out him, my lips still hurting a lot. "Oh! Hey San~" Mingi said in a teasing manner. Wooyoung and his friends are all same! I really hate them! But since I don't want to see Wooyoung so I have to hand his homework to Mingi...

"H-hey, can you please hand this to Wooyoung...? This is his homework..." I tried to sound confident. "Hmm!" he sighed. "Homework? Wooyoung's? Ok!" He replied and went away. I sighed in relief thinking that I don't have to face him. I went towards my locker and quickly exchanged my books and went towards my first class.

After entering the class, avoiding all the eye on me, I quickly went towards my seat. I could feel someone's intense stare at me from behind.

I slowly turned my face around to meet Wooyoung's piercing eyes at me. Blood rush towards my cheeks and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I quickly turned my head around. After a minute, I again felt my seat being shaken and I knew who was it. So I just simply ignored him.

On my no reaction, I felt a few paper balls hit the back of my head, I still didn't pay any attention. Throughout the whole class, I felt paper balls, paper aeroplanes, pen's caps and many more things were thrown at me. I didn't pay a slight attention or did move. I could feel Wooyoung growling from behind. My heart was beating like crazy at such actions.

"That's all for today! Submit all your homeworks and someone give me in the saft room!" the teacher ordered and went away. 'I hope Mingi has given Wooyoung his homework...' I prayed to God in myself.

I quickly went towards the teachers desk and put my homework and went outside the classroom, without glancing towards Wooyoung. I suddenly found Yunho at the corridors.

"Hey! Yunho!" I called out. "Urgh...my lips..." I hissed in pain, it was still sore....

"Hey! San!" Yunho greeted me. "Um.. Yunho I have a small favor... Can you please go and check in that pile of copies whether it has Wooyoung's copy or not...?" I pleaded him in a begging tone.

"What?- why? Urgh! Fine, wait here." He went inside a checked. After a few minutes he came back and showed me a thumbs up, to which I sighed in relief. "Ok, I have another class, see later in cafeteria..." Yunho said in a hurry. "Oh..okok..." I replied.

I was walking down the hallways when I saw boy, probably a new student. I have never seen him in our college before. He looks very... handsome.....?

"Uh! Hi..I'm new here can you please guide me to my class? I'm kinda lost here..." the boy suddenly asked me. His voice was like honey. I became slightly nervous at the sudden question.

"Uh-umm... Which year are you in...?" I slowly and polity asked him. "I'm a student of second year..." he replied. "Oh! We are in same class, is your next class maths?" I asked, a bit happy now.

"Great! And yeah! My next class is maths!" he replied happily. "So, you can come with me. I can guide you and introduce to my friends...?" I offered. "Ahh! Really?? That's great! I would like to join you! I can also introduce to my friends y'all!!" he said. "Soo we are friends from now!" I cheered.

"Yes!!" he said while pointing his fist towards me, indicating me to hit it slightly with my own. I slowly raised my fist and softly touched his fist in a questioning manner. "It's a trend nowadays!" he said while shrugging. I slightly bushed at unknown reasons.

"By the way, was your name?" I asked him while giggling. "Hyunsuk, Choi Hyunsuk..." he replied, "And yours?". "San, Choi San." I said smiling brightly. "Ahh! CHOI friends!!" he said loudly.

END OF POV

Wooyoung was watching them from behind. His blood was boiling to see San blushing because of others. His fist clenched tightly. His breathings became uneven and heavy due to rage. He started to move towards them in heavy footsteps.

"Oh! Hey San! I have something very important to discuss with you~" Wooyoung said while walking towards them, making San panic in fear. San quickly turned towards Hyunsuk, held his wrists, "Ah-h, l-lets go, we'll be l-late..." San started to proceed towards their clases when suddenly Wooyoung grabbed him by his wrists.

"How bold of you to ignore like that! Uh?!" Wooyoung growled out of rage. "Please l-leave me..." San tried to free himself.

"I told you I have something very important to discuss with you! Let's go!" Wooyoung said growling in anger.

Before Wooyoung could move an inch with San, Hyunsuk grabbed San's other wrist, stopping them to move any further. Wooyoung turned to see why San had stopped, noticed that someone else had held his wrist from another end.

"Hey! How dare you to touch him by his wrists?! Move away your hand, otherwise-" Wooyoung tried to threat him,

"Otherwise what? Uh?" Hyunsuk asked him boldly. Wooyoung chuckled at the statement. "You piece of sh*t!!--" Wooyoung raised his fist to land a powerful punch on Hyunsuk's face but the other held Wooyoung's powerful fist with one of his hands, stopping him to punch him and used his other hand to punch Wooyoung on face in return.

The sound of punching echoed through the hallways, it was so powerful. Wooyoung landed a few feets away on the ground with a loud thud.

"Don't come near him in future!" Hyunsuk threatened the boy on the ground. The corner of Wooyoung's lips was bleeding.

"Ohh!! I see!! Now you have a savior I guess!! Hah?!!" Wooyoung growled looking towards San, still sitting on the ground, rubbing off the bloody corner of his lips. San was kinda hiding behind Hyunsuk.

Standing up, Wooyoung again tried to approach San, but Hyunsuk stood infront of San in a protective way. "Don't mess with me! You'll regret it very much!" Wooyoung threatened him. "The one who's gonna regret is you!" Hyunsuk boldly replied.

"What?! You?!" Wooyoung again raised his fist to hit Hyunsuk, but before he could hit him, San came in between them. Wooyoung's fist came to halt, leaving just one or two centimetres from San's face.

"Please stop it g-guys!!" San shouted, eyes closed in fear. Wooyoung's fist was still floating in air, he then slowly had put it down, gritting his teeth. "COME. WITH. ME."

Wooyoung said to San, very angrily, gritting his teeth together. They could clearly hear Wooyoung's teeth making a frictional noises. San opened his eyes in shock. He had never seen Wooyoung in such state, so angry, so desparate to talk with him.

San had started to shake in fear, afraid of what Wooyoung could do if he went with him in this state. Hyunsuk noticed San's shiverings.

"You don't have to shiver, San. I'll not let him take you away. Don't worry." Hyunsuk convinced San while intertwining their fingers perfectly. Wooyoung's rage was continuously increasing at the sight.

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Let's go" Hyunsuk said as he pulled San along with him. "Huh! Go go San! Go away! I'll get you some other time when he's not with you!" Wooyoung said to San with an evil smirk on his face. He started to chuckle lightly, turning to other side and walking away. San hanged his face low, out of sadness and fear.

"Don't worry San! I'll always be with you..." Hyunsuk said while putting his hands on San's shoulder. The other slightly nodded. "Thanks... Now let's go, otherwise we'll be late!" San said pulling the other with him.

.

Time skipped to the cafeteria~

SAN POV

"Hey guy! I have someone to introduce to you all!" I said in a cheerful mode. "Oh! Whom you want to introduce??" Yeosang asked eagerly. I slowly moved away to the side, bringing Hyunsuk infront in an introducing manner. "This is Hyunsuk, Choi Hyunsuk!!" I said happily.

"Hi! I'm Yunho." "Hi! I'm Jongho!" "Hi! I'm Yeosang! "Hi! I'm Hongjoongh!" everyone introduced themselves one by one in a perfect rhythm. "Hi! I'm Wooyoung!" I flinched on hearing that name. Wooyoung came along with his friends, introducing themselves in the same rhythm where Hongjoongh had left... "Hi! I'm Mingi!" "Hi! I'm Seonghwa!"

"Wh-what are yo-you d-doing here?!" I tried to yell at them while unknowingly pouting at them. "We are here to meet our friend, Yeosang~" Wooyoung replied, turning his face towards me. "Uh-h, umm... You all could have let me know earlier..." Yeosang trailed with an awkward smile. "I hope y'all don't mind if we join you..?" Seonghwa asked while eyeing Hongjoongh hyung.

I felt weird at Seonghwa's such actions, while Hongjoongh hyung was emotionless.

"Uh-h! Of course not! Join us! Hyunsuk, if you have any other friends, bring!" Jongho replied with a sweet smile on his face. I turned towards Hyunsuk. He was dangerously glaring at Wooyoung who was eyeing me up and down in perverted way. I felt strong cold shivers down my spine.

I immediately grabbed Hyunsuk's hands to stop him from glaring at Wooyoung, otherwise they could create a huge scene. Hyunsuk's attention quickly turned towards me. I slowly shook my head, indicating him to stop anything that could led a scene in the cafeteria. He understood my body language and nodded in response. I sighed in relief.

"Yeosang please can you move to the side. If you don't mind?" Seonghwa said while trying to sit beside Hongjoongh hyung. "Just a few minute, my friends are coming, they're on their way." Hyunsuk said.

After a few minutes as hyunsuk said, I saw a small group of boys coming towards us as one of them waved at hyunsuk. "Ah! Here they are!" Hyunsuk stated as we were smiling at the group.

"This is Haruto and Asahi. They are japanese." Hyunsuk said as we bowed. I could hear Wooyoung's mocking sound at us. "And this is Jay and Jake. Jay is American and Jake is Australian." He stated. "Woooww!! We have four foreign friends!! That's cool!" Yunho cheered.

We were laughing and eating. We all were having a great time in the cafeteria. Except....

Wooyoung.

As he kept staring at me the whole time and sometimes got a bit frustrated when hyunsuk would touch me, like: wipping off something from my lips or grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.
The bell rang indicating the lunch time was over. We went to our respective classes.

.

The rest of the day went by peacefully. Not peacefully, because the whole day Wooyoung was staring at me but couldn't do anything as Hyunsuk was with me the whole time.

After the college ended, we both bided eachother a small goodbye. Hyunsuk hugged me tightly before going to his home. I blushed at the action. I am really grateful to meet someone as Hyunsuk.

I went towards my dorm and opened the room, smiling and blushing like crazy at the things that happened today... Hyunsuk saving me from Wooyoung, boldly facing him and punching him on face... really satisfied me, but at the same time I was a bit scared.

If Wooyoung catches me, without Hyunsuk around as he said, what would happen to me...?

I was so busy thinking that I didn't notice my dorm room was already open and someone was sitting on the couch with lights dimed low.
I suddenly heard someone's heavy breathings out of anger. I quickly turned towards the direction where that black figure was sitting. My breadths hitched at the sight. As he was sitting, I could imagine that he wasn't older than me due to his lean and fit body. One of his legs was half folded, kept normally on the ground while another laying straight on the ankle.

His left arm was inbetween his legs while the was resting on the above side of the couch. After a few seconds of my shock, he got up. I unconsciously flinched and started to back off as he was walking towards me.

"W-who a-are you?" I asked while shuttering in fear. He didn't reply, just walked towards me. I came to halt as my back hitted the cold wall behind me. He kept walking towards me until there was only a centimetre distance between us. He trapped my between both of his hands.

"Why aren't you blushing now? Huh?" he said in a deep low voice.

That 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚.... That voice to which I'm week, I'm always scared of... This type of voice was of only one's... 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨'𝘴...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫...? 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬🥰😘❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 13.2K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...
346K 12.5K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
73.4K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
16.7K 449 26
" I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stay away from you. You're an asshole Choi San, a selfish bastard who doesn't give a fuck a...