YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 53

2.3K 218 33
By crazybutterfly411

Surprise !!! Well I tried these weeks hard to write and finally I completed the chapter.  I am trying to keep myself motivated through your messages and trying to come back on track.

Hope you guys like it .

Target votes 150

Thankyou iam_arpita111 for these wonderful covers for my story . I love you arpi!!!

Comment your favourite one !!

Third person POV

Keerti sighed and took a deep breathe looking at keerti who was still sleeping after her mother's various attempt to wake her up . Last afternoon, akshara and krishi's caretaker have already informed her about krishi schedule of school and daily routine . What krishi likes to eat , what krishi doesn't likes , what is her schedule and about her friends and school, what things she is allergic too . As a mother keerti wanted to know all about her daughter so that she can help her out in everything and taking her responsibility. Akshara was impressed looking at her daughter in law who was not only passionate of being a independent woman but also a mother to krishi and balancing her life . She knew naksh and keerti will take time to eventually grow their relationship but she trust both of them as both are mature enough and with krishi in picture it will only make it is more stronger . She have seen the change in the month period and happy with the things taking turn .

" krishi get up beta , you have to get ready for school . Common " keerti sighed removing the duvet while krishi pouted missing the warmth of the duvet and moved closer to her father who was sleeping beside her peacefully . She wrapped her tiny leg around his waist and climbed upon his chest and slept snuggling against him making keerti smile .

She didn't wanted to disturb their cute moment and her husband sleep but since its getting late she have to do this now .

" krishi get up now " keerti moved at the other side of bed and gently shook krishi but krishi in sleep swatted her hand away and rolled out of her father arms and moved towards other side of bed making keerti horrified at her .

She focus shifted from her daughter to her husband who brusted out in laughter looking at the expression while daughter who sleeping peacefully without any care of the world . Her husband who clearly awake and controlling his laughter at her misery.

" now if you had enough laugh of the day , can you please help me out krishi ke papa " Keerti said sarcastically while naksh controlled his laughter who got up from bed moving his hand through his hair. Keerti looked at her husband who was looking cute and sexy at same with the morning messy look . Apparently keerti loves playing with his hairs in sleep .

" you can admire your husband after sending your daughter to school " her mind chided while she shook her head and look at her husband pleading.

" it's already get late . How you wake her up every morning for school then " keerti said while naksh chuckled and shook her head.

" it's nothing seriously. You will see more of the tantrums . That's why I warned you last night. Now see how she wake up everyday because this is only thing I can do to get her up everyday. " naksh said and moved toward washroom and came back with a blue bowl filled with water .

He took some of the water in his hand and sprinkled it on his daughter's face making her whine in sleep and ultimately making her eyes open .

" paappaaa....." krishi whined in sleep looking at her father who pulled her out of the blanket and making her sit on bed . She rubbed her eyes in sleep and stood up from bed and hugged naksh again sleeping on his chest , standing against it .

Naksh sighed at his daughter antics and hugged her back taking her ting frame in his arms . Keerti smile looking at the moment . How peaceful it was !! Being wrapped around your father arm where no one could harm you in the entire world .

" Mama come huggiee" she came out of her thought as krishi rubbed her eyes with her one arm and stretched her hand towards her still wrapped in her father arm asking her mother for group hug . She look at naksh who stretched his other arm towards her and smiling she joined them in group hug . Krishi wrapped herself in between her parents while naksh wrapped his one arm around krishi and other around keerti shoulder for a family hug .

Now it was a complete family. He didn't knew why but this for the moment where he wanted everything around to be freeze . He just wanted to hold these two in his arms close to him . He doesn't know why but from now he is just looking forward for these family hug . Everytime it was just him and krishi , but now there is keerti who just brought a shine in their lives .

Initially few years back when his mom proposed the decision of him getting married , he was not ready for a another chance but he was glad that he took this chance which brought happiness in his and his family lives . Many people said its is love that is what needed in relationship but it actually the friendship and the bond which is needed at first place in marriage because you always need someone their at your back to support in your highs and lows and be there for you and in this entire journey love will automatically finds it's way in the relationship.

After few minutes they all broke the hug , as keerti took krishi with her to washroom for freshnup while naksh took out her school uniform and other things . He checked her notebooks and other materials to see if everything is okay or not .

Keerti set the temperature of the water and undressed krishi leaving her in her panty and tie her hairs into bun so that they don't get wet . She put krishi into the bathtub and took the scrubber when krishi pulled her hand out of her grasp.

" mumma first bath song " krishi whined while keerti looked at her in confusion . Naksh who was standing outside in the closet listened and shook his head .

" alexa " krishi said and soon the washroom speaker was turned on .

" good morning . Krishika Singhnia what you would like me to do " the trained google assistant spoke .

" Alexa play the bath song please " krishi said and soon the song started playing .

Wash my hair, do-do-do-do-do-do
Wash my hair

Wash my face, do-do-do-do-do-do
Wash my face

I jump in the bathtub, it's time to get all clean
I'll be the cleanest kid you've ever seen
The soap and the bubbles are filling up the tub
So I'll jump in the water and scrub, scrub, scrub

Wash my arms, do-do-do-do-do-do
Wash my arms

Wash my hands, do-do-do-do-do-do
Wash my hands

" mumma sing na " Krishi said playing with her bunny rabbit while keerti smiled and started singing with her. She laughed as she was clapping and shaking her bum in just a towel wrapped around her .

Laughing she got her ready for the school and soon krishika Singhnia was ready in her school uniform with two pigtails and jumped out of the room laughing and giggling with full of energy while naksh who came out of washroom after taking shower to get ready for office shook his head at her antics.

His eyes went towards his wife who was searching something in her handbag standing in front of mirror . Wearing a light brown colour flared long kurti with white rajasthani work along with chiffon dupatta she was just looking beautiful . Her hairs were open, with mangalsutra and the wedding bangles and minimal makeup she was looking a simple newlywed women . Simplicity and innocence was what enhancing her beauty more . The tinglings of her jhumkas and bangles were creating a sweet sensation in his heart which he couldn't describe .

Keerti hand shivered while her eyes bowed down and her cheeks started heated up as she look at naksh through mirror who was standing behind her few feets away and looking at her . His gaze was fix on her but he wasn't saying anything making her more nervous. She hand shook as she grew more nervous as his gaze met her . With red cheeks , she look down into her bag and continued searching the watch which was in her purse .

Her heartbeat rozed as she sniffed his strong smell of musky and light colonge . She knew he was just behind her she could feel her heartbeat rise in a uneven manner.

" You are going somewhere " naksh broke the silence finally while keerti look at him who was fixing his tie properly and removing the creases from his shirt. Wearing a marron brown colour Armani suit with black tie and white shirt beneath , he was looking hot and sexy at the same time .

" how does employees in his office would focus on him if he look this much handsome and sexy at same time" keerti mumbled in her mind looking at her husband in confusion with her eyebrows furrowed but didnt realised it was too loud .

" if tia was in his office then she would be have not left anyone alive describing him and his looks " keerti wondered but gasped as her naksh turned and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her towards him . Keerti gasped and look at the chocolate brown eyes looking at her intently . Her hands were at his broad chest ,feeling his heartbeat beneath.

" Well I am flattered as my wife finds me handsome and sexy . But just remember at the end I am ultimately yours and you are ultimately mine so you don't need to be in insecure about anything " he whispered last part in her ear while keerti shivered as his warm lips touch her ears making her body set on fire .

He release her from his arms and picked up his watch to wear while keerti stood shocked at her place . Did she said that loud ??

" you didn't answered me ? And yes you said pretty loud for me to hear and I am very pleased to hear your thought" naksj smirked looking at her through mirror while keerti bit her lip and look away from him.

" Actually I am going to office for few hours as I have attend a important group meeting and I have submit some file so I have go today.  " keerti said standing behind him while naksh smiled and nodded .

" I will drop you to your office after we drop krishi to her preschool " naksh said while keerti smiled and nodded. After getting both went downstairs to see what mess their energy ball is creating as their were hearing loud shriek and laugh of her from downstairs .

" Complete your lunch krishi and drink water . And don't do any masti okay . Mumma and krishi will do lots of masti after you will come back from school okay " keerti said hanging the sippy water bottle around krishi neck as they stood outside the school gate . After breakfast with whole family and handling krishi tantrums finally they are krishi school to drop her . Naksh was sitting in the car talking to someone while keerti was explaining krishi do and don'ts .

" Andrew will come to pick you up okay so no blackmailing him . Be a power girl okay .love you cupcake  " keerti said pecking her both the cheeks while krishi look at her with confusion . 

" But why are you not coming to pick me up mumma . Are you going back to nanu place and live there " krishi said as her lips wobbled while keerti sighed and look at her . 

" Mumma is not going anywhere krishi. She is going to office like papa and granny do . She will be home at evening when you finish you homework and them papa , mumma and krishi will see forzen together okay . " naksh said coming towards them before keerti could reply while krishi became excited as she listened about her favourite movie forzen . 

" Promise mumma" krishi asked with twinkling eyes while keerti smiled and nodded . 

" Now common everyone is going inside . You should also go " naksh said pointing towards the kids which were rushing inside . 

" Bye mumma , bye papa " krishi said kissing their cheeks one by way and waving them bye she jumped and walked inside the the school like a excited kangaroo . Naksh and keerti stood at the school gate together hand in hand  and watch as krishi happily sprinted inside the school gate jumping like a kangaroo . It was their first time together as they came to drop krishi to her school as her parents.

Their kangaroo !!

After droppping krishi to her preschool naksh drove the car towards keerti's office . The whole ride it was just silence between the couple . A comfortable silence which no one wanted to break. Keerti wasn't a person who could sit quietly but she didn't knew what to talk . Everytime she would try to start the conversation the traffic or his phone calls would discourage her . 

" I am sorry keerti , without asking you I said no to our honeymoon . But I thought maybe we should get first comfortable with each other and plan any trip . Its just  annual general meeting of company is also approaching so I will be also busy these weeks . I hope you are not offended with my decision . If you want we can plan a short trip " naksh said changing the gear and look at her as they drove near marine drive . 

" Its really okay you know I completely understand . And I seriously didn't wanted to plan our trip now because due to wedding krishi studies are really affected . So once krishi's vacation is done and your and mine workload gets a bit down after than maybe we can plan our first family trip together " keerti said with assuring smiled while naksh sighed and nodded . 

At the dinner at keerti's parents house , he took the decision himself without even knowing her point of view and in the new relationship he really didn't want to repeat mistakes which he have done in past . He just wanted her opinions so that he doesn't make decisions for both of them in the relationship.

" I will send the driver to pick you up . You just contact him and he will be there okay ." naksh said as soon as they were in front of keerti's office . 

" I will take a cab . No need to send the driver " keerti said picking her bag from backseat and removing her seat belt. 

" The driver will be there at your service so no arguments " naksh said raising her brows while keerti smiled and nodded .

" bye " keerti was about to step out of the car when she stopped as naksh held her wrist . She turned to look at him when he beckoned her to come closer . Looking at him in confusion she took back seat in car while naksh came closer and whispered in her ears .

" By way you were very impressively singing the bath song . wash my hair , do do do do " naksh said singing the nursey rhyme song while keerti cheeks burned in embarrassment which made naksh brust out in laughter looking at her expression . She slapped his arm while  naksh controlled his laughter looking at her red face . 

" Bye.. do do do " naksh said as keeerti moved out of the car while keerti turned and glared him making him laugh more . 

" Naksh !!!" keerti stomped her feet angrily while naksh laughed and droved away .

" oye hoye keerti shaadi ke baad toh jaise badal hi gyi hai . Aise office aagyi toh main toh maar hi jaaunga tere pe ( oye hoye keerti , after wedding you are looking so changed . If you regularly come like this then I will die looking at your beauty ) " As keerti entered  the her cubicle after greeting her colleague who congratulated for marriage , she was greeted by the annoying noise of her vansh .

" it was worst pickup line vansh . Grow up " Keerti smiled shaking her head and turning her computer on .

" well if you give me opportunity then I can tell you some more . Are you interested " vansh said with smirking face but soon his frown came on his face as keerti handed him a blue file .

" well rather than making me more irritated you can go and complete this file because rachana ma'am is asking for it and will probably come here reaching for you " keerti said while vansh look at her horrified face .

" what seriously.  Why didn't you told me before . That Hitler lady will squeeze lemon on me , cut me into piece and eat me and no one will know . Bye . ...meet you later " vansh said horrified and moved out of the cabin while keerti smiled and shook her head .

Finally she can work in peace !! 

" by what was going on downstairs . I saw you and naksh   downstairs . You came out of car and again got back with blushing face . What were you guys doing in bright day light " keerti cursed under her breathe as vansh came back with a teasing expression on his face .

" what nothing...I just forget my handbag that it " keerti said looking everywhere other than him and again turned her attention to computer.  .

" Chal joothi ...morning kissey huh" vansh said in teasing tone but soon ran out of the cabin as keerti threw a pen in his direction .

" Why I am handling these monkeys in my life " keerti mumbled and started completing her work which was pending .

Soon after a few hour it was four  and so she completed her work and moved towards ayush cabin to hand him the file . As she was on her way back to her after submitting file she was greeted by the person who she didn't want to see .

" well there were rumors in office that you got married to some high class businessman but didn't knew it was true . By the way congratulations , after all you proved yourself as a bloody gold digger !" Shanaya said smiling faking while keerti look at her in confusion

" thankyou shanaya but I think it better to keep your mouth shut when you don't know anything and should not meddle and comment on someone personal life if you don't know anything . And before calling someone with names , you should look at yourself first " keerti glared at her while shanaya look at her smirking.

" well don't play innocent card here keerti . I know there was something brewing between boss and you . And after few weeks suddenly a news come up that you married a rich man . I know you were so eager to spread your legs whelther it was boss or rich you married " shanaya said while keerti look at her disbelief . She didn't how these people come up with these ideas . Don't they have any other work to do .

" What happening here? Everything okay " before keerti could reply ayush came out of his office and look at them in confusion who were standing in front of his office door .

" nothing sir !!  I will just take my leave now " keerti said to ayush who nodded and giving a last glare to shanaya she walk out of the corridor.

Collecting her belongings and bidding vansh goodbye , she came out of the office to see the driver waiting for her already.  She shook her head at her husband antics and took a seat inside the posh car which was waiting for her . She didn't knew he was that adamant that he asked ayush to call the driver whenever keerti is ready to go home .

She knew she will have to face people comment on marrying a rich guy suddenly as both of them are from different background . Negativity is obvious . But people should understand that sometimes their words hurt people to great extend and can be disturbing . She came out of the car as they reached home and greeting naksh grandparents who were watching some movie she climbed upstairs towards their room to freshnup .

As she was about to enter the room , but stopped when she look at the scence in front of her.  Toys and books were scattered on her ground and on the bed while krishi and naksh both were engrossed in colouring something in nothing . Both of them have changed into some casuals and colouring something very carefully. 

" what are you guys doing??" Keerti said entering the room while krishi eyes twinkled listening her voice.  Throwing the colour, she stood up and jumped into her mother's arms while naksh smiled looking at both of them who were squealing .

" let's mumma freshnup krishi, you till then complete your colouring " naksh said while kissing keerti's cheeks krishi again came towards naksh and started doing her colouring .

" you came early today ...you were saying to mom that you will get late today " keerti asked as she took seat next to him on bed after freshening up. 

" why you feel bad seeing me back home soon " naksh asked in a fake serious tone while keerti  look at his sudden change in mood .

" no...actually...woh you said  " keerti stammered nervously looking at him . Looking at her cute nervous expression naksh brusted out in laughter while keerti glared him ..

" naksh !!" She slapped his arm angrily while naksh laughed at her expense.

" you are looking so cute"  naksh said and  pressed his lips on her cheeks making both of them look at each other and stiffened at their places ..

Though naksh have kissed her forehead before but it was first time he kissed her cheeks . It was all together a different sensation. 

Soon the awkward moment broke as keerti showed the picture she coloured.
Both smiled at their daughter adorable antics as she coloured the princess hair with red as it was bright rather than doing black or brown .

" now let's watch frozen movie papa.  You promised " krishi said climbing on naksh lap and cupping his face with her hands .

" papa have work krishi he is going to work in study with ved chachu now " naksh tried to explain his daughter gently while keerti pouted .

" but you promised me papa ...you said you me and mumma will watch together.  Now don't break promise.  Bad habit " krishi said crossing her arms on her chest while naksh nodded giving in .

Soon they were in front of the television with krishi wrapped in her father's arms on his chest while keerti sat next to naksh and together they watch the  movie. Naksh smiled looking at the excited smiles and squeal of his wife and daughter as they gushed about Anna and oalf.  He remember now when his grandfather used to say that after a tired full day , the greatest pleasure is to spend time with your family . He now understood the meaning.

Target 150 votes

Well hope you guys like the update.  I am trying daily to write and come back on track .

Do vote and comment your  views and let me know .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 4.2K 38
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
14.1K 666 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
105K 3K 32
A beautiful story after marriage, story of best friends how they became husband and wife, their life journey with their ups and down. How they stood...
944K 74.9K 65
Separated by distance united by hearts. But what happens when time leaves insecurities etched on hearts? A couple try to rekindle love that they onc...