Obey

YayaKim94

**Bangtan Boys Series Book 3 of 7** She was betrayed by the one she loved. He was searching for his forever p... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 *Trigger Warning*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 *Trigger warning*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 *Completed*

Chapter 21

591 31 2
YayaKim94

November 12,2020

"Is everyone ready to go?" I hear Ella ask and I shut my eyes trying to get back from the memories of this morning.

"Ready" Ara says and I open my eyes to see my two pregnant friends who are the cause of this bathroom stop. "Where is Min?" Ara searches the bathroom with her eyes.

"She went outside with Mia to meet back with the guys" I answer grabbing my backpack from the sink.

"I love the hair" Ella says grabbing one of the two braids I made while I waited for her and Ara.

"Thank you" I look down feeling my cheeks warm. I still can not get use to hearing compliments.

"Right! Every time she does her two braids it reminds me of how young you are still. I will never get over how you are still practically a child but act more grown up than any of us" Ara speaks as she comes to put her arm around me. "I look at you and wonder how Mia will look when she is your age"

"I wonder the same" Ella says and I notice my two friends look at me with the same eyes as my mom. You can really tell they are and will be wonderful mothers.

"You both sound like you are 20 years older than me and we are only a few years apart" I say knowing Ella is only 22 and Ara is 25.

"Well right now I feel like I am 60" Ella laughs as she holds her lower back with both her hands. Her belly is big for almost being 7 months and I am not surprise since both her and Namjoon are tall. That baby will be as big as Mia when she is born. Ara in the other hand is only a month behind Ella but her belly is not as big. I wonder if baby boy Min will take after his dad or his petit mother and sister.

"We should get going before they come looking for us" I say encouraging my friends to finally get out of this public restroom. If we spend any more time here they will continue talking about me and thats a subject I don't want to touch.

We exit the restroom with me holding my backpack, Ellas crossbody bag and Ara's tote bag to their disagreement. Ella refused to hand me her bag but I still grabbed it from her before she started walking and Ara almost fought me for her bag but she realized I would not give up as easy. I know how hard this flight was on their bodies and by me holding a few extra bags I know will not hurt me.

We find the guys by a Starbucks' stand surrounded by the same bodyguards that helped us out of the plane. The rest of the airport seems to be quiet and since it's so early still the people that are here seem to be so involve in the start of their day that they don't notice the worlds biggest group all stand by a coffee stand. For a second I worry about the type of exposure this little mundane task could cause them. But seeing them act like normal humans makes it worth the risk. Also seeing how the bodyguards try to cover them as soon as anyone come close enough to be able to see their faces makes me feel better.

Once we are close enough I notice most of them carry drinks and snacks. Yoongi who is the first one I see is holding a grande white drink which he shares with a very enthusiastic Mia. Next to him its Tae who holds a hot drink and a cheese croissant, JK who looks half dead with his eyes half close holds another hot drink as he leans his head on Tae's shoulder. Jimin who is the next one sips his cold drink and for a second I have to look away. This man can make anything look sexy even when he is just sipping from his coffee. Namjoon who has two drinks in hand walks over to us not waiting for us to make it to him. He hands a drink to Ella and she mouths the words thank you as her face turns into desperation once she realizes she had been wanting for this drink all this time. I am pretty sure its not coffee since I know she stoped drinking once she got pregnant. Hot chocolate is probably all she drinks and she seems to be very content with this

Jin who seems to be the last one to get his drinks stands next to Jimin. I watch as he smiles at Min who is helping Yoongi with Mia. They both share a look and I cant help but chuckle when Jin raises the drink on his left hand. His face turns to one of temptation as he looks to his girl. I adore how he is always teasing Min with little moments like this. Of course Min seems to fall for his charm and I dont know if its because of the coffee or because of who her boyfriend is but once Ara has Joined Yoongi, Min steps away to sit with Jin.

With me being occupied with the guys I don't notice Hobi until he is just inches from me. Without saying any words he speaks. His eyes scold me and I know its because of the extra bags. He proceeds to take all the bags from me to my surprise but I don't argue knowing his eyes are not to be played with right now. Once all the bags are on him including my backpack he hands me a venti drink and without tasting it I know its my favorite. Seeing the Java Chip Frappuccino brings back the memory of when I told him about it. One of those many nights I spent laying on his naked chest while we talked about our childhood. I remember telling him that I came to the US with my parents one summer to visit my dad's uncle and dad had taken me to my first Starbucks while my mom stayed in the hotel. We had a nice morning that day and our daddy daughter date ended in the coffee shop. I being just 10 years old didn't know how or what to order. But dad had done his research prior to us going there and he knew the Java chip had little pieces of chocolate and he knew it would be my favorite. The taste of that drink always reminds me of that beautiful morning I spent with my dad. Never in a millions year I would have thought that he would remember such a small detail.

"The hotel is not that far from here so do you want to head there first or what is the plan?" I hear Jin speak and it takes me away from my thoughts. I look at Jhope who has walked back to the others and I try to search for his eyes to thank him for what he just did but he seems to avoid me. I give up and just look at Jin who speaks again. "I know we are all hungry but we should do the check in before he head out for breakfast. Plus Ella's family is probably still sleeping at this hour" Jin looks down at his watch to confirm the time.

"That's a good idea Hyung. We should do hotel first. Some of us might want to change before going out to eat" Namjoon says as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Plus it will give some time for the girls to rest before we head out again" With curiosity I watch Namjoon as he walks to one of the bodyguards and gives the signal that we are ready to go.

Within minutes we are deciding which van to get on. The first SUV has one of the bodyguards as a driver and Namjoon takes the front passenger seat. Of course Ella joins in that car with Jin and Min. The next SUV is also driven by someone from the security team and Yoongi, Ara, Mia and Tae take that one since its already set up with a car seat for Mia. I made sure to call the rental place yesterday to include a car seat for one of the many cars. By the third SUV I notice a pattern and it looks like none of the guys will drive. The security team has taken over that duty for today and it surprises me since the guys are always driving themselves as much as possible. I know how much they enjoy that small amount of normality. Of course we are in a foreign country and the rules are different. Jimin, JK, Hobi and I are the only ones left and when we reach the third car I notice JK takes the front seat. Jimin is next to reach the car and he opens the back door and gestures for me to get in. I follow his signals and hop in the car waiting on him to be behind me but when I finish putting my seatbelt on I look up to see Hobi sitting in the middle of Jimin and I. The feel of having him so close to me again rides through my whole body and I do my best to try to ignore the overwhelming feeling of just reaching out and touching him. I don't but the thought of it hunts me all the way to the hotel.

Once we arrive to our destination I finally take the breath I have been holding for the last 20 minutes. My hands feels cramped after squeezing them together to ignore my feelings and when I go to grab my backpack from the back of the car it takes me a minute for the feeling to return to my hands. I manage to put the bag over my shoulders and I continue to avoid the feeling in my stomach. I follow the others on their way to the lobby of the hotel but I try to stay behind as much as possible. I want to follow what the other staff is doing and they usually give the guys their space. I know this is not personal trip even though Ella, Ara and Min would disagree but I'm determined to treat this as a work trip. I am here when they need me but I wont cross the line. Of course once I am inside the lobby I completely forget that the hotel reservation are all on my phone. I had sent it to another staff that was going to fly with them initially but when I said yes to the trip the other staff backed out.

"Where is Sun" I hear Namjoon ask the others and I watch as they all look around expecting for me to be next to them. Tae who is in the back of the circle the group has formed looks to the lobby doors where I am standing with some of the security guys and the bags and he raises his hand to call me over.

"There she is" Tae points my way and the others all turn around to look at me and the puzzled look on their faces is something I was not expecting. I start walking towards them but their faces dont change.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" Namjoon asks. "We need the the hotel reservation" he says with a playful smile and at that moment I realize that I suck as an assistant. I was just having a conversation with myself about how I will do my best to be professional but I just forgot a very important part of my job. The actual assistant part. I pick up the pase of my walk almost running now. I bow my head multiple times while walking super fast and I apologize a million times.

"Girl slow down. We can wait" Ella says when I make it to the group bowing one more time and mouthing the phrase I am sorry. "No big deal love" Ella tries to make me feel better and I know she can tell how stressed I feel by the way she looks at me.

"Yeah Sun you don't need to apologize" Namjoon says with the others agreeing. Jin smiles at me and tells me that if he was the one responsible for this trip we would be sleeping under a bridge. Tae and Jimin tell me I never need to apologize to friends and that warms my heart. JK tells a joke about Jin having the memory of an old man and Yoongi laugh fills the grand lobby. Hobi of course is on his phone as always and doesn't look up or acknowledge me.

After the guys boosting my confidence back I walk up to the front desk and with my best English I do the check in for all the rooms. We have 10 rooms booked, 7 for the guys and 3 for the staff. I counted the bodyguards that came with us and we currently have six and they will take the rooms with double beds. The other 7 rooms are all king size rooms and those are perfect for the guys. The whole floor of room has been rented out and there are no more rooms left of that floor. I get all the keys from the guy at the front desk and I walk back to the group to start to hand them over.

I give Jin the first key which he hands down to Min who smiles at me. The next room is for Yoongi and I hand the key to Ara and I tell her this room is already equipped with a pack and play and she thanks me with a huge smile. The third room is for Namjoon and Ella and they both smile to me as Ella grabs the keys. Room number 4 is for Tae and he doesn't know this but I called ahead to have it filled with Lily's favorite flowers which I got the info from Ella. The next 2 rooms are for Jk and Jimin and they both grab the keys excitedly and ready to head to their rooms. The last key of course is for a Hobi and I almost have to place it on top of his phone since he ignored me the first 2 times I called his name.

While the others start to get ready to head to their rooms I walk over to hand the remanding keys to the security team and I divide them between the six guys. Once my hands are empty it finally hits me that I don't have a room. When I booked the hotel I had no idea I would come on this trip. The thought of not having where to sleep tonight didn't cross my mind. I look back at the front desk and I come up with the idea of booking another room. It might not be in the same floor as the others since those are all booked but at least I will have somewhere to stay. I notice the others have not gone up to their rooms and I pretend to be on my phone to give them time to finally start going up to their rooms. I don't want them to know I really messed up. With my luck this plan does not work. While fake looking at my phone I hear Min approach me.

"Hey Sun aren't you coming up? Where is your room? Are you next to Jin and I?" She asks the questions back to back without giving me a chance to think of a lie and deep inside I have the intuition that Min knows the answers.

"I don't have a room yet" I whisper under my breath and for a second I feel like I am 5 years old and my mom has just caught me with the candy she would hide so I would not eat it all in one sitting.

"What was that?" Min asks and I know she heard me very well.

"I was actually on my way to book a room for myself." I say not looking up to meet her eyes. I can feel how disappointed she is at me and I can't handle seeming her like that.

"Ella, Ara come here" Min calls for our friends in her stern voice.

"What's going on?" Ella asks as soon as she reaches us. I mean I think she is close to us. I can't see her since I don't have the courage to look up.

"Sun doesn't have a room" Min says disappointment seeping every word.

"How is that possible?" Ara questions surprised at the news. "Didn't we book enough rooms for everyone?"

"Yes but I did the booking before you and Ella convinced me to come and then I got so busy with packing and getting everything just perfect for the trip that I completely forgot about where I would sleep." I say with my head still down and I stare at my arms.

"Guys come here" I hear Min ask for the others to join us and I lift my head to search for Mins arm to stop her.

"Min please don't" I plead in a whisper.

"They need to know that our friend doesn't have where to stay and we all need to figure this out" Ara says grabbing my hands that hold Mins arm. "We will figure this out together"

"What's holding us up?" Yoongi asks as he runs his hand through his neck and you can tell he needs to rest.

"Sun here didn't book a room for herself. She doesn't have anywhere to sleep" Ella answers her brother in law and his tire eyes wake up with the news.

"What!" Yoongi exclaims.

"How did that happen?" Namjoon questions.

"She was too busy making sure our trip was perfect for us and she forgot about her self. She is the one who booked all the rooms, she booked the plane, the cars and the restaurants and she helped all of us pack." Ella explains in grave details how busy my last week was.

"I am surprised she is still our friend" Min says.

"Why are you saying that Min?" I ask confused by her words.

"We suck as your friend. You did all this for us and we couldn't even remember to make sure you had a room" Tae speaks not giving Min a chance to answer but Min seems to agree with his words. The fact that he called himself my friend is enough to make what just happened worth it.

"We are so sorry Sun. We will do better" Jimin says bowing his head to me. I am taken at back by his action.

"What are you talking about? You are all amazing I am very lucky to be able to be a small part of your lives" I say bowing back to Jimin and looking at the others with thankful eyes. They have to know how appreciative I am of everything the have done for my family and I.

"Ok how are we going to fix this" Yoongi looks around to the others waiting for suggestions.

"She can join Ella and I and I can sleep on the pull up couch and she can sleep in the bed with Ella" Namjoon says.

"Same with Min and I" Jin follows.

"No, no no" I say multiple times. "I don't want to get in the way of the couples. I.." before I can continue Jimin jumps in.

"No way in hell you are staying in any of the staff rooms" Jimin says and his words surprise me. For a second I notice Hobi who is next to Jimin lift his eyes from his phone and look at Jimin. His stare is deadly and honestly scary but Jimin does not notice it. "You are here as part of our family. You might work for us as our assistant when we are back home on work mode but here we are on vacation and you are here to enjoy this time with us." I feel my eyes water with his words and it takes me a second to process what he means. I know I have thought this before but I still don't understand how I became to be this lucky.

"The girls are not the only ones that view you as a friend we all appreciate you and to most of all you are like a little sister and none of us would let our little sister stay in a room full of guys. I am not saying it in a mean way. We know them very well and we trust them with our lives but there wont be any room for you there." JK speaks with warm words.

"JK is right, I would feel better if you stay with any of us and I know Ara would too" Yoongi looks my way and his father stare is something I have only seen with Mia.

"I know Tae will want alone time with Lily." Jimin elbows Tae slightly on the ribs with a big smirk. "She can stay with either Jk or I"

"Or she can stay with Hobi" Jk smiles my way but I don't think he knows what his words mean. "Out of the 3 of us he is the most clean and organized. I don't think she wants to stay with the mess that we are" JK points between him and a laughing Jimin.

"Poor girl she might run away and never talk to us again if she stays with any of you guys" Jin jokes and the others laughter continues.

"I shared the room with them at the begging and believe me when I say this Sun. You should stay with Hobi" Namjoon says pointing at Hobi who has not lifted his head from his phone all this time. It's like he is not even here mentally.

"Hoba what do you think?" Yoongi says trying to get Hobis attention.

Hobi lifts his head up and shrugs his shoulder. "Yeah she can stay with me"

"Ok now that we fixed the problem let's go wash up" Tae says and he is the first one to head to the elevators with the others following behind. I stay back for a minute with my brain going over everything that just happened and I can't help but search for Hobi with my eyes and this time I am surprised to notice he is not on his phone anymore and his mood has shifted and he seems to be back to cheerful Jhope. His smile goes from one ear to the other and I don't know if this is a good sign or a bad one.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1K 240 21
A triangle of love-lost and love-found. Book #2 is the series. They both fell for her at first sight. Both of them no longer deny that they are them...
5.5K 215 24
Namjoon was living his life normally as a research student with his two friends. But his path crossed with someone unexpectedly and that someone chan...
37.4K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
28K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...