Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 85

646 28 13
By LightWolf46

The Next Day - Ray's POV

Me and Katsuki walk into the Mizukage mansion, not really sure quite what to expect since we made up last night, but Aunt May still wants me to come over for dinner and to talk.

"Ray, catch me!" Adrian yells on the chandelier, I watch as he jumps off the chandelier.

"Adrian no!" Hugo yells in shock, but I catch Adrian in my arms easily. "Thank god." Hugo says relieved.

"You really gotta stop doing that, I don't care if you think it's fun, but that's dangerous." I say to Adrian who laughs as I set him on the floor.

Hugo scolds Adrian and that amuses me while Katsu looks nervous. "This reminds me of when you would scold Deku when we were kids." Katsu says to me quietly.

I smile slightly at that. "Aunt May! We're Here!" I call up the stairs.

"In the kitchen!" I hear Aunt May call back from the kitchen.

Me and Katsu go to the Kitchen and then spend hours talking with Aunt May about what happened and figuring out how to prevent it from happening again.

"We really just need to learn how to reel in our hot heads and just talk to each other, even if it's over something stupid." I say to Katsu who nods.

"I'm sorry." Katsu says as he hugs me around my shoulders, making me smile slightly. "From now on, we talk, I don't ignore you, we figure things out." Katsu says to me firmly.

Aunt May smiles. "Communication is key in a relationship, now you two hopefully know that and can move on and proceed to strengthen your relationship." Aunt May says to us.

Katsu hugs me tighter.

We eat dinner and I feel a lot more relaxed now that I'm not so emotionally distraught over what's been going on.

"You look like you've been stressed." Peter says as he hangs on my shoulder as I'm washing the dishes.

"And where have you been?" I ask Peter.

"I was hanging out with a guy from class." Peter says to me. "He's pretty chill." Peter says to me.

"So what I'm hearing is, you made a friend?" I ask Peter. "For probably the first time ever." I say and Peter oofs.

"Rude, I have friends, they just like each other more than they like me, so they usually hang out without me most of the time." Peter says to me.

"And that's generally why I don't do the whole social interaction thing, I already dislike the whole friend hierarchy. I talk to the people in my class and hang out with them, but they each got their own friend groups that they generally stick to. I don't cause I'm usually the peace maker in class." I say to Peter who looks amused.

"What about Tara?" Peter asks me.

"Tara and I, don't really get along as well as we thought we would, we have a bunch o differing opinions, she didn't like my work study with Endeavor, she openly doesn't like my view on hero's, I generally don't judge her, so she can keep her opinions, I'm not gonna judge if she decides to rival me. We work together great on the field, but when it comes to personal lives, it's just sorta, meh." I say to Peter as I start drying the dishes and putting them away.

"I see. So what I'm hearing is, you need friends." Peter says to me.

"Cringe." I say and Peter laughs. "I prefer not being stuck to a specific group, I will hang out with the people in my class, but I will not create a group to stick with all the time, considering Katsu's group is always around, so I get my fill of being around people." I say to Peter who nods. "Anyways, about this new friend of yours." I say to Peter.

Me and Peter talk about him and he's saying stuff about this guy that friends don't normally talk about, he really likes hanging with this guy.

A few days later

My balcony door gets knocked on while I'm playing Minecraft on my PC. I look over to see a panicked Peter which confuses me. I exit my game and I go open the balcony door.

"I kissed him." Peter says to me panicked.

"Ok, come in, sit down, let's talk about this so you can stop freaking out, cause your usually the cool headed one with the advice, not me." I say to Peter who nods and comes in.

I pull out two iced coffees and I hand one to Peter as he sits on my bed.

I sit in my gaming chair as Eve comes down from her cat tree and goes to her food bowl to eat. "Alright, now start from the beginning." I say to Peter who nods.

"Me and Anthony were hanging out in his dorm room, just casually playing video games. We were talking and laughing and all that jazz. Well we started getting really close, he was showing me how to do a combo on the controller, he was right next to me. His face was an inch from my face and then the next thing I know, we kissed." Peter says to me and he looks freaked out.

I nod. "Ok, so, to begin with, how did the kiss feel, did you like it?" I ask Peter.

Peter thinks and he looks more freaked out. "Yeah." He says worried. "I really liked it." Peter says to me worried.

"Ok, how did Anthony respond?" I ask Peter.

"Well he was shocked at first, but he melted into it and kissed me back." Peter says to me and he's so freaked out.

I watch him, not sure what to do. "Do you like men?" I ask Peter and his eyes widen and I see fear in his eyes. "Peter?" I ask him gently. "Do you like guys?" I ask him gently.

"But I can't, what would Dad say? He wouldn't approve." Peter says to me worried.

"Peter," I start gently as Peter freaks out, but I get his attention. "Peter, this isn't about Tony, this is about you, what you like and want." I say to Peter. "Do you like Anthony?" I ask Peter.

Peter looks scared as he thinks, but he nods, scared. "Yeah." Peter says to me worried.

"Ok, so have you noticed that you've liked other guys before?" I ask Peter gently.

Peter thinks quietly before he nods, scared.

"Have you liked women?" I ask Peter carefully.

Peter thinks. "I've dated women, but never really felt any attraction to them, they were nice, but I was always kinda hoping that I'd find a woman who made me feel something so I wouldn't some how disappoint Dad." Peter says to me as he thinks.

"Alright, so there's a high chance, your gay." I say to Peter and that freaks him out. "But that's ok Peter," I start as he fidgets, scared. "It's ok if you like guys Peter." I say to Peter and after a little bit of coercing, I get him to calm down.

"Ray, what do I do? There's no way I can face Anthony now." Peter says to me worried. "And what about Dad? What would he even say?" Peter asks me scared.

I watch him for a moment. "Alright, let's go." I say to Peter as I get up.

"Where are we going?" Peter asks me.

"I gotta get something from Aunt May, might as well make a house visit and see what Tony actually thinks before we jump to conclusions." I say to Peter who looks really worried.

I grab my bag and I take Peter with me to the Mizukage mansion against his will.

"Ray? Peter? What's going on?" Tony asks confused as Tabitha sits on his lap.

"We need to have a chat, preferably now." I say to Tony.

"Ok? This is majorly unusual." Tony says worried.

I force Peter to sit down and I sit down as well. "Tony, I have a very serious question," I start and Tony nods for me to go ahead. "What do you think about somebody being gay?" I ask Tony.

Tony looks at me confused, but he thinks. "I don't judge them for wanting to be happy, as long as they aren't hurting anyone." Tony says to me confused. "What's this on about?" Tony asks me.

"So hypothetically, say one of your sons were to be gay, how would you feel?" I ask Tony.

Tony looks confused. "Well, hypothetically, I would let them date who they want, I've dated a few guys before, not as charming as one would expect, but I didn't have any major issues with them." Tony says to me. "Ray what's going on?" Tony asks me.

I look at Peter for a moment. "What would make things easier?" I ask Peter.

"I want Mom in here." Peter says nervously.

I nod and I go get Aunt May and she sits with us.

"What's going on honey?" Aunt May asks Peter worried.

Peter tries to keep himself calm. "I," Peter starts and then shuts his trap in fear.

"Peter, the sooner you speak about it, the sooner we can try to resolve any issues." I say to Peter carefully and he nods.

"I like men, not women." Peter says worried.

Tony and Aunt May nod and they process while Peter looks scared.

"Okay, so you want to date men?" Aunt May asks Peter who nods. "That's great, you would look really cute with that friend of yours, Anthony?" Aunt May says to Peter.

"That's what started this realization." Peter says nervously.

"Speaking of, when do I get to meet this guy?" I ask Peter.

"Never, I don't trust you to talk to him." Peter says to me.

The doorbell rings as we talk about this while Tony is quiet.

Peter goes to answer it, and he freezes at the door. I go open it to see this guy that Peter has been hanging out with.

"Hey, is Peter here? I need to speak with him about what happened earlier." The guy says to me.

"Your Anthony?" I ask and he nods. I look the guy up and down, he's got blonde hair with green eyes and he dresses entirely casual, t-shirt with a pair of jeans, and he's wearing converse. He's got a lean build, looks strong. I stare at him for a moment, coming up with a plan. "This is what's going to happen, Peter, you and Anthony are going to talk about what happened, I'm going to sit and listen, I won't butt in unless an argument starts." I say to the two.

"Who are you anyways?" Anthony asks me.

"I'm Peter's cousin, the name is Ray." I say to Anthony.

I sit with the two outside and I listen to them talk for a while, it's extremely awkward for me since they're delving deep into the whole being gay and I don't quite understand it, but I support it.

"So, are we dating now?" Peter asks worried.

I watch Anthony take Peter's chin and pull his face forward and kiss him. "Yes." Anthony says with a smirk as Peter flushes a bright shade of red.

I stare at them. "Okay, well, if all this is settled, I would like to go find my boyfriend now, I'm very confused, very supportive of you two, but I really need to go copy my homework off my boyfriend." I say and Peter laughs at that.

"So that's how you manage to be number 4 in your class." Peter says to me.

I put a finger over my lips. "Shhh. Aunt May will kill me." I say to Peter. "Oh shit, right, I needed to pick up the medication for Eve that Aunt May picked up for me." I say and I go inside to go pester Aunt May.

"Is Eve alright?" Peter asks as he follows me, worried.

"She's got eye fluid that's giving her a winky eyes, and she's been lethargic recently, so I took her to the vet yesterday. She's just got a cold basically and she poked her eye on something, the vet thinks she accidentally poked her own eye while washing her face." I say to Peter who nods.

"Here you go." Aunt May says as she hands me the bag with Eve's medicine.

"Thank you." I say to Aunt May who smiles at that.

"And here, dinner for you and Katsuki." Aunt May says as she hands me another bag.

"Yes, I don't have to cook tonight." I say grateful. "The rest of my class can suck it, I want to eat dinner with my boyfriend while watching Golden Girls." I say and Aunt May grins at that.

I hug Aunt May goodbye and I head back to the school.

I go to my dorm room to see Katsu checking on Eve. "I got her medication and I got us dinner, home cooked, from Aunt May." I say to Katsu who nods.

"Eve's eye looks worse." Katsu says to me and I nod.

I apply her medicine and she hates it until the coolness of the medicine works on her eye, and she relaxes. "And, some cold medicine." I say as I pop the liquid in her mouth, forcing her to drink it. Eve's jaw hangs open in disgust, making me smile amused. I pet her as Katsu puts her medicine in the mini fridge.

Me and Katsu eat dinner while watching the Golden Girls, the evening being filled with peace and quiet and TV drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...
120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...