TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 21

1K 54 27
By Asha_PercAbeth

Ranvijay Singhania and Manini Singhania were on time to the party. Rey and Swayam rushed towards them.

"Hum zyada late toh nahi haina?" Ranvijay looked at the surroundings.

"Nahi, uncle… papa abi aye hai… You are on time…" Swayam smiled. "And thank you for making here at such a short notice… I'm so happy to have you both here."

Rey withheld his laugh at Swayam's formality. His parents were very chill, actually. But Swayam was going on.

"It's our pleasure, beta… we are glad to be here. Bahut din go Gaye te Rishi ji se milke." Manini said.

"Yeah… It's been very long… hum mile hi nahi unse… isiliye toh hum fat se aa Gaye when Rupali ji called us." Ranvijay informed. "waise… bolna hai toh, I'm not surprised to see you two being the best buddies… Shekawats aur Singhanias ka bahut purana rishta hai."

"Of course, dad..  aap Sach bol rahe ho..." Rey looked at Swayam as he stared back. Probably, his dad was absolutely right.

******

"Rishi..." Ranvijay pulled Rishi into a hug "Janamdin Mubarak Mera dost…" he patted on his back."

Rishi looked surprised at seeing his old colleague come friend. It had been years the last time they met in one of the business meeting at New york. He was too dumbfounded to react.

"Ranvijay?" He was shell shocked but was thrilled to meet him. "Tum yaha?"

Ranvijay put his hands up, narrowing his gaze at Rupali who stood beside Rishi. "Ye sab apka wife ka Kamal hai, Rishi. Unhone Kal subah phone karke bola Hume..." Rishi clarified. "Toh hum chale aye…" Manini completed her husband's sentence.

Rishi was glad to see both of them being there for his birthday. He usually didn't liked these kind of big birthday parties but this year it was different. His son and daughter had been stubborn enough to make it possible. He had been a very sour father to Swayam in the past and it was his chance to let the world know his son meant a world to him. Also, the surprising thing was his wife had been a actor among these all. She had literally managed to pull out the list of all his old colleagues and friends. It was like a get together. He was delighted that it happened.

"Haapy birthday, Rishi ji…" Rupali wished him. "Thank you" Rishi shook her hand. He was fond of Ranvijay and Manini equally. Manini accompanied Ranvijay at various business occasions. And her business skills were top notch. Though he was a old school person in letting women study or work, he understood world didn't operate the same anymore. His wife had made him realise about it. The day she confronted her sacrifice  for him and children amidst of one of their casual fight, it was the beginning of his realisation. That's when he let Taani to travel Mumbai for her further studies. He did love Taani too much that he feared sending her far away from them which didn't sit well with him. But Rupali fought with him, at the end of the day making him understand how important it was for him to let her fly alone.

"Kya hai, bahiyya… Aap log sirf happy birthday se kaam Chala rahe ho… gift toh nahi laye ho?" Rupali teased them. Swayam's eyes went wide at his mother's straight forwardness. He looked more embarrassed. Ranvijay and Manini chuckled knowing her antics very well. Rishi joined in the fun too.

"Waise… gift toh nahi… lekin ek surprise toh hum de hi sakte hai…" Manini called out to his son.

As Rey trotted towards them from his gang, Rishi looked at Swayam.

"Meet mera eklauta beta, Reyaansh Singhania… Apke bete ka best friend jo Hume bi Kal hi pata Chala" Manini locked her hands with Rey.

Rey looked sheepish as the surprise or shock factor sunk in. Rishi had met Rey ample of times but he never knew Rey being a Singhania. Actually, the son of Ranvijay and Manini Singhania.

"Tumhe bi itna hi shock laga na…" Ranvijay joked patting at his son.

"Dad… wo already mujhe jaante hai…" Rey hesitated to meet Rishi's eyes. "Lekin farak itna hai ki wo nahi jante te ki mein apka beta hun… warna hum bahut baar mile hai…"

It was time for Ranvijay and Manini to get surprised. "Cake aa Gaya hai… Tauji… aa jao…sare.." Taani screeched loudly so that everyone were audible. She was in the pantry until now checking out with the food arrangements for the guests and she came along with the server who pulled cake trolley.

This announcement cut all the conversations as everyone moved simultaneously.

******

A gigantic blue velvet cake of 7 layers was dragged into the main hall by a trolley which was beautifully decorated with customised blue and white flowers. People gathered around. Rishi and Rupali stood in the centre, Swayam and Taani had occupied the other sides. Gangs and other guests mobbed around easily.

The soft music of 'Happy Birthday' was played in the background by a piano artist. Taani lit the cake asking her Tauji to make a wish. He closed his eyes smiling at this modern celebration. He wished all the happiness for his both children and his wife and blew the candle.

People cackled merrily singing a 'Happy Birthday' song. Rishi cut the ground layer of cake into small pieces. Claps went louder. Swayam pulled a piece of cake and fed to his father, then Taani and Rupali did the same, during which Taani and Rupali pasted the cream on Rishi's cheeks and nose. Swayam laughed out loud. His father was a child with Taani and his mother unlike with him who was  more of a friend. Then the wishes followed by gang and guests. The surprise was indeed the best one.

******

After the cake was cut, Rishi was occupied with guests for longer time. Swayam and Taani were busy in looking after the next arrangements where Sharon and Rey helped Swayam while Rithwik and Kriya helped Taani.

"Are you getting bored?" Surbhi was almost sure Hina was probably bored.

"No… not at all… infact, it's nice to see a family loving each other so much" her voice was low as she stared at the giggling Taani around Rupali who was telling at her funnily at the buffet. It was as if she never experienced that kind of warmth.

Wahi observed her attentively. "Well… by the way… you guys tell me… aap log bi Taani ke saath padte ho?" Hina asked them recovering out of her stance.

Surbhi spoke nonchalantly about their arrival to Mumbai from London and all the things happened till now. And revealed about her and her friends too. It was also a great thing to know Taani being a supportive friend to these bunch.

"Taani is such a sweetheart…" Hina complimented.

"Wo toh hai. Everyone kind of starts liking her, you know…" Wahi's answer was genuine. He dearly loved his friend. She was someone who's very different. Hina smiled at him.

"Waise Karan aap model ho? I mean… you do look like a one…" Hina accoladed him. Surbhi looked at her sharply which went unnoticed by Hina. But noticed by Wahi.

"If you don't mind, can I suggest you a thing" Hina asked Karan. He nodded.

"Anyway you will be graduating this year… and if you are looking to get into a fashion field…." Surbhi didn't let her complete his sentence.

"Are you suggesting him to join your company?" Surbhi's tone was honed. All the three looked at her baffled. "I mean… you don't know what he wants to do after his graduation… right" Surbhi thwarted herself for being so naive. She always stumbled like a fool when people especially girls showed interest in Karan rather than her. "Tujhe Kya hogaya hai…" Wahi whispered to Surbhi in annoyance. Karan looked the same. But Hina could easily read people. She was clearly aware of the posessiveness in Surbhi's tone.

"Don't mind, Hina… I haven't yet planned what to do after my graduation… like anything specific… I'm already into modelling and so far I have been in a good projects.… So hopefully I may continue the same or opt for something else…" Karan answered. It wasn't like he and Surbhi were a thing. He didn't like Surbhi snapping at everyone who just spoke to him. It was so mean.

Surbhi looked just pissed off. "Excuse me…" she hopped up throwing daggers at Karan and a fake smile at the Hina & walked away. 

Hina looked at Wahi. She was bemused at the turn of events. "I think you should go and talk to her…" She suggested Karan. He looked in between both. "yeah... I guess" he sighed following Surbhi on her way.

A complete silence filled. "Shall I get you a drink?" Wahi asked Hina. She looked up at him in a blink. "Why don't we together go and fetch it…" she stood abruptly. He chuckled at her. And both walked towards the drinks counter.

******

Almost all the guests wandered back to the rooms arranged for them to rest except for Ranvijay and Manini. They had joined Rishi and Rupali at a table having a long conversation of all these years where they hadn't met each other.

Everytime Rishi spoke to Ranvijay, Rey's confession of being in love with Taani flashed across his mind. But he also had seen Taani rejecting him and the unknown problems between them. He liked Rey as much as Swayam. He was very much impressed with him. He was angry at first with Rey for lying to him about his dance and everything. At the same time, he couldn't anymore appreciate the guy for doing it because of his daughter. Though he was wrong, his honesty towards his daughter made him to forgive Rey. But unfortunately, they both hadn't solved the issues between them. And if Taani wasn't okay with Rey, Rishi would never want her to chose him.

"Taani… aa idar…" Rupali called her as she wandered across. Taani was very dubious to be present among Rey's parents. It just made her conscious and nervous. It wasn't like they knew about her and him. But it still made her quite… well, she walked to her Taiji.

"Aao… idar… baito… Tu itna kaam kyun Kar rahi hai..  Swayam deklega… tum baito" Rupali pulled a chair beside her indicating her to sit.
.
"Mein toh bas guest ka intezaam dek rahi ti, Taiji… aur zyada kuch kaam nahi Kar rahi ti…." Taani defended.

"Wo Sab toh teek hai… sirf aaj raat hi milega… toh humare saath Toda baitke baat Karo..." Rupali requested. Taani melted. "Aapna…" she hugged her from side leaning her head on her shoulder.

"Ye Meri beti hai… Taani Shekawat…" Rupali proudly patted her shoulder saying it to Ranvijay and Manini. They both looked in between and exchanged a glance at Rishi. He bobbed his eyes as if saying yes. They knew that Rishi had adopted his sister's daughter. But they never knew that Rishi and Rupali looked after the child like their own. Everyone cannot do that.

"Aur apko pata hai… she's studying and Working at the same time…" Rishi told the little secret which Swayam had revealed to his father hoping he let her do it. Rishi had been so happy once after overcoming his initial dilemma. He was not sure why Taani wanted to work when she was given everything she wanted. But later he understood. He didn't question her even though she hadn't told him. But he was pleased at her smallest step towards her journey.

Taani looked at him in shock. He smiled at her assuring he was okay with it. She sighed. She never wanted to hide it. It was just that she thought of revealing it to him when he visited them. But she was happy that Swayam had informed him.

"Really?" Manini asked her in amazement. Taani ducked. "wow… Taani… it's so nice darling..." Ranvijay lauded her.

Then they broke into a conversation with Taani about her next plans and everything. She divulged about her plan of opening a boutique. Rishi and Rupali were so proud of her. Rishi had promised her to aid him in her expedition with how much ever he could contribute in anyway. Manini and Ranvijay gave her tips of establishing a start ups. They also shared their contact with him asking her to call them up if she's stuck at any kind of ideas or if any problems aroused with her execution.

Taani was literally over the moon. Her God parents were so supportive. At the same time, Rey's parents who she knew for a brief time just gelled up with her greatly and suggested so many things. She was fortunate.

"Taani… tum idar ho…" Swayam hurried but stopped seeing the elderly four. "Kya hua Bhai?" Taani immediately stood up.

"Wo…" Swayam smiled in cumbersome. "Are tumhara bolti kyun band ho Gaya? Bolna…" Rupali chided.

"Wo… kuch nahi… hum saare friends upar kuch games kelne ka plan bana rahe te… isiliye Taani ko lene ke liye aaya…" He looked hangdog.

"Ha… lekar jao… waise bi humare saath bechari fas chuki hai…" Ranvijay cackled. "Humara bete ko Dekho… uska humara kuch parwa hi nahi…" he mocked funnily.

"He's in a party, Ranvijay. Let him enjoy with his friends..." Manini chastised her husband for making fun of her son. "You too go…n have fun… Taani" she advised.

Taani looked at Rishi and Rupali. They nodded her to get along with Swayam. Which went noticed by Rey's parents. They liked how disciplined she was in her behaviour.

******

"Taani. Tum upar Chalo... Mein tumhara aur friends ko aise hi bulake lekar ata hun…" Swayam bid bye and turned the other side. She walked alone. She stopped at the sight of Rithwik and Kriya fighting over the food counter.

"Kya ho Raha hai yaha?" She joined them. "Dekhona Taani… ye mujhse kitna behas karta hai… Mein bol rahi hun ki… gulab jamoon sabse acha hai… lekin wo man hi nahi Raha hai…" Kriya argued.

Rithwik pulled Taani towards him. "ye Kya baat hai Taani .. tum bolo… gulab jamoon se bi accha bahut cheeze hoti hai… lekin ye nahi sun rahi hai…"

"Gulab jamoon se zyada kuch bi acha nahi ho sakta…" Kriya folded her hands.

"Dekho uska kauf… kitni stubborn hai…" Rithwik folded his hands too.

"Kutta.. kabhi toh Meri baat manliya Kar..." Kriya bristled at him.

"Hey .. kutta mat bulao… Taani ko acha nahi lagega..  wo kuttonse bahut Pyaar karti hai…" Rithwik mocked her. Taani liked Rithwik saying it. She really liked dogs and she still remembered getting her rescued dog to her shelter once she's back to home. She was bewildered at his observations about her. After all he had met her for the first time during a dog rescue.

Kriya opened her mouth to speak but thought better of it. Taani chuckled at the duo. They were arguing over a gulab jamoon. Both stared at her. She stopped as if she was sorry for laughing.

"Waise, I have to agree with Kriya. Gulab jamoon toh gulab jamoon hoti hai… nothing can break it's authenticity…" Taani sided with Kriya.

Kriya's smile lit up and squeezed Taani into a hug "Dekha, rithu..  meine bolana…" a winning smile occupied her lips.

Taani felt weird, suddenly. But Kriya was a nice girl and there was a charm around her which attracted people. She genuinely liked her except for her goofy eyes at the sight of Rey.

"Dost kitni bewafai kardi tune…" Rithwik ragged Taani as if he was hurt.

"Aweee…." Taani pulled his cheeks. He stared at her stunned. She herself wasn't aware of her antics. But she liked Rithwik for his witty liners and for being the best boy. "Ye natak karne ka Dept na..  Tera nahi hai… Wahi ka hai..  tu ye usko hi chod de..  ab Chalo" she dragged him as Kriya locked him on the other side. All three of them chuckled and waded off.

******

"I hope Surbhi ko bura na laga ho?" Hina worried. She really didn't had any interest in Karan or to be honest she just suggested him in the view of a professional being.

"You don't need to worry… Surbhi uske saare friends ko lekar bahut guarded rehti hai…" Wahi reassured.

"But uska reaction Karan ki taraf kuch alag hi ta…" She was doubtful. Wahi peered her. "I know how a girl reacts when she likes someone" she clarified him. " Like how?" He rose an eyebrow at her, handing over her a mojito.

She was floored over his damn question. She could have told him but his gaze pierced through her daring to answer.

"Sorry to disturb you both" Swayam came as a savior. Hina and Wahi looked at him.

"No… not at all… Swayam…" Hina sighed. Wahi just smiled at her relief.

Swayam asked them to join for the games they were organized post party in the balcony

******

"Surbhi.…" Karan called her. But she didn't look back as she walked out into the yard at the back. He followed her.

"Surbhi…" he called her louder. "Kya hai?" She turned back. "Tumhe itna gussa kyun aa jata hai?" He stepped closer to her. "Usase tumhe Kya Matlab?" She berated and tilted to leave. He held her and pulled back. She bounced back falling over him. He lifted her chin up. "Agar tumhe meri wajahse gussa ata hai toh mujhe acha nahi lagta… actually tum gussa hoti ho toh mujhe hi accha nahi lagta…" His words lingered in the air. She looked him in the eye. It was so good to listen him saying things she craved always. She liked him. Irrespective of the friendship tag between them. She disliked anyone looking at him the way she looked at her… because - she knew the answer for it. She knew him for almost 10 years. She had seen him through every up and down. And she wasn't aware of her growing feelings towards him. He affected her a big time. She hated when he ignored her or snapped at her or at any time when he didn't noticed her.

"Kyun?" She asked him, standing firmly holding his shoulders. "Kyunki…." His lips twitched. His fingers pushed back a lock of hair behind her ear. His face moved closer to her and their nose collided. Surbhi openef her mouth but nothing came out of it at the proximity he had with him. His lips were about to meet her's when the loud cheers from the balcony of first floor erupted disturbing them. It broke their about to meet lips. Surbhi and Karan looked aghast at the sound. But none were looking at them. There was sometging going on in the balcony.

Still Karan held Surbhi in his hold. Surbhi was suddenly flushed at the romantic moment and she pulled out of his embrace running away. Karan called  her out with a smile on his lips. She was just so shy to face him and ran smiling but to only be stopped by Sharon.

******

Rey was setting up the music system and Neha, Rinni, Amar danced crazily in a party mood clapping harshly. Taani, Rithwik and Kriya entered the place looking at the arrangements. A bottle was placed upon a table and chairs were rounded over it.

"Wow… Are we going to play a truth or dare?" Rithwik asked moving towards Rey who just stood looking at Taani.

"Yes…" Neha, Rinni and Amar cried in unison as they continued their funny tap dance.

"So cool" Rithwik beamed at the idea. Rey chuckled at his excitement.

"Absolutely cool…" Wahi plodded with Swayam and Hina.

Rey stared at Taani. Since Kriya stood a little behind Taani, thought he looked at her. She blushed hard watching him.

Rey rose his eyebrows at Taani winking at her. Taani looked away in shy before someone caught them. But Kriya misunderstood the wink was for her and shivered in excitement. She thought Rey was finally giving her the wanted attention.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight" Hina propelled joining with the crazy dancing trio Neha, Rinni and Amar. They danced their heart out without caring for the world. Funny. Idiotic. Tremendous. Everyone snickered as the trio turned quadra fell into maniacs and others giggled waiting for Karan, Surbhi and Sharon to unite with them.

******

Promo:

1. Rithwik's truth is about to reveal. Atleast half of it will be revealed.
2. Kriya proposes Rey.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, hope you liked the chapter. Please cooperate with little TR scenes as it's important to show the equations between other characters too. But I promise, I'll give you plenty of TR scenes in the coming chapters...

I hope, you guys have already got an idea about the pairings in the story. So let me know who's your second favorite couple or whom you want to see as a couple more? TaaRey will always be the priority. Also let me know, whether you liked Taani's and Rey's parents?

Do vote and comment.

Thank you

Love - Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...
41.8K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...
110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...