Lies, Lies And More Lies✔️

By krystall_xoxo

Book #2 - 'Nothing But The Truth' is now up on my profile ***************************************************... More

Lies, Lies And More Lies
1: I'm Engaged
2: Let's Get Married
3: I'll Take That Bet
4: I Can't Wait To Prove You Wrong
5: Ignore Him, He's Drunk.
6: Don't You Dare!
7: It's A Date
8: I'm Done With You
9: It Was Love At First Sight
10: We Made Bad Choices
11: You Dated Michael B Jordan?
12: Angry In Peace
13: Who's Your New House Guest?
14: Trouble In Paradise
15: Beggars Aren't Choosers
16: On Second Thought
17: A Good Looking Tree
18: A March Wedding
19: Tell The Truth
20: This Not So Lovely Midnight
21: A Friendly Game
22: A Win Is A Win
23: What's The Plan?
24: Let's Kidnap My Cousin
25: I Wasn't Alone
25.1: Such A Screw Up
26: Above Water
27: This Isn't My First Rodeo
28: I'll Call You Cady
29: In Your Dreams
30: One Lucky Lady
31: Tee Tee, Do You Love Me?
32: Derrek Dune Is Derrek Done For
33: Can't Take A Joke
34: Who's In trouble Now?
35: Liars Are Loosers
36: Scooby Dooby Ruby!
37: Surrounded By Criminals
38: Can You Hear Me?
39: Not Out Of The Woods Yet
40: Hear Me Cry
41: Twilight
42: What Do You See?
43: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
44: We Could Use A Time Machine
45: I'm Sorry She Hurt You
46: The first time is always nerve wracking.
47: You Poor Thing
48: The Big Sister I Never Had
49: Another Woman's Fiancé
50: The Heartache
51: Don't Play Dumb
52: Two Truths And A Lie
53: Destination Unknown
54: The Biggest Fool In The world
55: The Girl Who Torpedoed My Life
56: In The Rain
57: Selfish Reasons
58: I Call It The Broken Wife
59: You Should Leave
60: If The Truth Came Out
61: Because Of You
62: Not Murder But Close
63: Midnight Sugar Picnic
64: The Truth Is
65: You Need To Leave
66: Promise Not To Tell
67: That girl and her anger issues
69: Sunlight
70: Name Your Price
71: I Was Framed
72: Understand
73: Truthfully
74: I Would Never Do That
75: Everyone Struggles
76: Apartment On Fire
77: Fireworks
78(Part I): Till Death Do Us Part
78(Part II): A Moment's Peace
79(Part I): The Fear Was Real
79(Part II): The Fear Was My Reality
80(Part I): Ghost Of The Past
80(Part II): I Love You!
Book #2: Nothing But The Truth

68: Tough Girls Cry

440 82 11
By krystall_xoxo

A/N:

Thanks for 17k reads

❤️❤️❤️

"Oh my God! Anaborhi!" I screamed as I witnessed my friend smashing the window of Ruby's Black Nissan with her baseball bat. She moved from the back window she had just smashed to the front passenger side window.

"I'm going to smash her face in like I did with this window!" Naborhi yelled and proceeded to smash the glass. I wasn't fast enough to stop her and jumped back as the glass caved into the car, a few pieces splashing outward.

"Ana, stop!" I warned, snatching the bat from her hand but she didn't even glance at me. Her eyes were red with anger and the frown on her face got deeper with each passing second.

"Ruby, come out right now and face me like the cockroach you are!" Naborhi yelled, storming up to the front door.

"She has lost it. She has really lost it." Ziora said as she walked up to me.

"Remind me never to get on Ana's bad side." Tosin said from my other side and we all stared at Naborhi yelling and threatening for a few moments before we were shaken back to reality by Naborhi kicking Ruby's door.

I rushed up to the house and grabbed Naborhi's arm, pulling her away from the door.

"Are you crazy? What good is kicking the door going to do?" I stared at the fuming young woman. Her chest rose and fell in anger as she scowled at Ruby's door.

"I'll break the door down if I have to. That wench is going to get exactly what is coming to her."

"You need to calm down, for real." I told her, placing my hands on her shoulders and obstructing her view of Ruby's door.

"You don't understand." Naborhi broke down immediately. "She's going to ruin my life! If the truth gets out—" She shook her head as she sobbed and I was taken aback. She looked so scared. What did Ruby have on her that made her so scared? How did Ruby made such a tough girl cry?

I wrapped my arms around her and patted her back calmly as she continued to bawl her eyes out. My eyes began to tear up but I kept myself together for her sake.

"I don't think she's home!" Came Tosin's voice and Naborhi jumped back, wiping away her tears and clearing her throat.

"We've checked the back doors and looked into the windows, it doesn't look like anyone is in there." Ziora added. They were both coming from the left side of the house.

Naborhi let out a scoff and sat down on mini stairs leading up to the porch. She put her head on her knees and just stayed still. I stared at her, a lot worried. Ruby must have found out something really bad if she was acting this way.

I felt really guilty. Ruby was only attacking Naborhi because she was my friend. She was hurting my friend to hurt me. It was a route she had never taken before but it seemed her vendetta was to tear down everyone around me and it was not okay.

"We should leave before she comes back. Ana smashed her windows. We shouldn't remain at the scene of the crime." Ziora advised as she walked up the stairs with Tosin and I glanced back down at Naborhi who wasn't moving.

"Ana, we should leave." I said carefully as I reached down to place my hand on her shoulder and she shrugged me off before getting up to her feet.

"You can all leave. I'll be waiting right here for Ruby to get back." Naborhi stated firmly and I gave a sigh, glancing at my other friends. Naborhi was stubborn. There was no way we should get her to leave if she didn't mean to and we couldn't leave her all alone either.

"Ana, can you just tell us why we're here? What did Ruby do that has you so pissed?" Ziora asked what I had been meaning to and I waited for answers.

Naborhi gave a sigh and glanced ahead, parting her lips to speak and then all of a sudden, her frustrated expression morphed into her previous angry expression. A moment later, she walked passed us and before I could look up to see where she was going, I heard a familiar scream.

"My car! What happened to my car?" Ruby screamed as she sighted the broken windows of her car.

"I happened!" Naborhi replied her in a loud voice as she continued towards her.

I rushed over to stop the fight that was bound to occur. Naborhi wasn't just going to talk with Ruby. She wouldn't have smashed her windows if she just wanted to talk.

"Naborhi? Why are you at my house? Why the hell did you trash my car?"

"Your stupid car doesn't look half as bad as you're about to, if you don't keep your damn mouth shut!" Naborhi proceeded to throw a punch at Ruby but I caught her arm and pulled her behind me.

"Tiara, get your crazy friends off my property!" Ruby ordered, eyeing Naborhi who tried to get back to Ruby. Ziora and Tosin were sharp to pull her away immediately.

"What did you do to Ana?" I demanded an answer from my so called cousin and she rolled her eyes in response. "What the actual hell is wrong with you? Are you really that bored that you're going after my friends now?"

"I'd be careful who I call my friends if I were you." Ruby snarked, taking a step closer to me. She glanced at Naborhi for a moment, smirking.

"I swear to God, Ruby!" Naborhi yelled and Ruby's smirk got wider. She glanced back at me.

"If I had a friend that has lied to me the way Naborhi has, I would loose my mind, really." Ruby laughed, shaking her head. "I'll let you in on a little secret, Tiara but just because you're family."

Ruby leaned in towards my ear and I shoved her back, eyeing her. I didn't trust her not to try to bite my ear off or something. She always had an evil motive for every movement she made.

"Alright then. I'll just shout it out for the entire neighborhood to hear." Ruby shrugged and cupped her hands over her mouth to form an 'o' shape.

"Wait! I'll tell her myself." Naborhi interrupted Ruby and I turned around to face her. She had a scared look on her face.

"You've had weeks to tell her and you didn't, so, why now?" I heard Ruby ask but I paid no attention to her. My attention was focused on Naborhi who looked really scared at this point. She could barely even look at me. What was this secret that had her so rattled up?

Naborhi was quiet for a few moments as she bit on her lower lip nervously but when Ruby began to speak again, I cut her off.

"I don't care what you think you know about Ana and I don't care. What I do care about is my friend and you're messing with her, that is not okay with me!"

If Naborhi wanted me or the rest of our friends to know what her secret was, she would have told us. She had a right to have her own secrets and I wasn't mad at her from keeping them from me. I had my own secrets too and I would have never wanted anyone else finding out.

"You wouldn't defend her if you know what she did."

"I said I don't care!"

"Not even if she's a murderer?"

"Murderer? That's insane! Ana is not a murderer!" I defended my friend and Ziora and Tosin agreed from behind me.

"Well, she may not have killed that man with her bare hands but she was sleeping with his killer, knowing what he did, that makes her an accomplice. I mean, why do you think she came back to Nigeria after so long? She ran away from the cops and came to hide out here." Ruby threw accusations, quite boldly at that.

"I have had enough of your nonsense!" I slapped Ruby right across the face. This girl had accused me of being pregnant not so long ago and now, she was accusing my friend of being what? An accomplice to murder? Her lies just got worse and worse by the day.

"Are you mad?" Ruby yelled and slapped me right back.

A fight broke out from there. It was the first physical fight Ruby and I had, had in a while and it was just as gruesome as I could remember with the pulling and scratching and slapping, only this time it didn't last as long, as my friends pulled us apart.

"I said I was going to ruin you, Tiara and I will but I'll ruin your friends too. I'll bury all of you, I swear it!" Ruby yelled with eyes wide in rage and hatred as she touched the spot on her face that I had scratched. There was a scratch mark right above her jaw line and it had started to bleed a little. Ruby always brought out the worst side of me and I hated it. I had given up on violence but she had sucked me right back into the cycle.

"I have dealt with your bullshit all my life and I have let you get away with your lies this entire time but I will not tolerate you telling such lies about my friends!"

"Only if I was lying. Why don't you ask your dear Naborhi that you trust so much? Ask her why she showed up in Lagos all of a sudden when she wasn't even done shooting her latest movie?"

Ruby's eyes glanced behind me as she crossed her arms over her chest and I slowly turned towards Naborhi whose eyes was trained on the ground.

"Ana defend yourself!" I urged her and she slowly looked up at me. She could barely look me in the eye and she couldn't seem to speak up.

"Ana!" Ziora called her and she gave a heavy sigh.

"I got involved with some dangerous guys a couple of months ago." Naborhi began to explain in a shakey voice. Was Ruby right? Why wasn't Naborhi denying her claims?

"Ana!" Ziora called out in disbelief and Naborhi broke down in tears once again. This was the second time in a couple of minutes I had seen her cry. She was always so strong but now, she looked so weak and vulnerable. It broke my heart completely.

"There was this guy, you know, your typical hot, brooding bad boy but he was a nice guy and I thought he was just misunderstood. I was stupid, I admit that but I didn't know he was a murderer, I promise!" Naborhi promised as she glanced at us with tears in her eyes.

"Aww, poor Naborhi. You should save your fake tears and cock and bull story for the police. They know where you are and so do the rest of the world." Ruby interrupted.

"What?" Naborhi snapped around in Ruby's direction.

"The story of Anaborhi and her killer boyfriend should be all over the news by now." Ruby said with a sick smile and I gasped in disbelief. I couldn't believe such an evil person was related to me. Why was she doing this?

As if on cue, Naborhi's phone began to ring. She hesitantly pulled it out and stared at the screen for a few moments.

"You might want to get that." Ruby prompted.

Naborhi's hand began to tremble as she swiped on her screen to answer the call.

"D-Detective Shaw?" Naborhi answered and my eyes widened. Why was a detective calling her? "You have to get me out of here, he's going to find me."

**************************

I'm thinking of writing a spin off book for Naborhi. What do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 34.5K 50
****A Wattpad Featured Novel**** • • • (Book one) Many of us, have read lots of books and watched lots of movies, abo...
639 53 18
"We are not going to give you the share" "Yes, you are. I saved your life" "Yeah, but police or maybe agents could caught us again" "Why? you're litt...
936K 44.1K 100
Dirty Lying Faeries is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase...
84.1K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...