Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨10✨

6.6K 403 68
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

_______________________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Next day, the brunette was ready for college, he picked up his car key, wallet and jacket and head out of his apartment. After locking it, he went towards the elevator. He was in a very good mood, and you know the reason.....Or I have to tell you?......No, I guess....of course he was thinking about a certain blue haired male. He walked towards the elevator whistling a soft tune.

His whistle came to a halt when he noticed his Hyung also standing there waiting for the elevator. He composed himself and walked near him and stood there. He glanced again towards his brother who was busy on his phone with a frown. He smiled to himself and thought to start a conversation.

''Umm...Good morning Hyung?'' he himself didn't know whether he greeted him or questioned him.

''Good morning.'' Namjoon greeted back and again got busy. The elevator door opened and they both went inside. The brunette was thinking what to say next while Namjoon was now standing straight.

''Press the button.Or you wanna keep standing here?'' Namjoon said to the brunette in a cold tone.

''Huh!!.Oh yeah....sorry....''The brunette said nervously while pressing the button to ground floor. He thought of asking how is Taehyung but discarded his thought immediately as he thought that Namjoon may misunderstand him. He don't want to be on a wrong side to his hyung so he thought to ask about Jin which was definitely a wrong move.

''How is Jin hyung?'' The question made Namjoon to snap his head towards him and eye him suspiciously. He looked with a narrow eyes and raised his eyebrow.

''Why?....Why do you wanna know about my husband?''

''Umm.....I w-was just a-asking about his well being?" The brunette spoke nervously. He never thought he will be this much scared of his Joonie hyung ever in his life. But now, whenever he come across the other, he become nervous immediately.

''Why my husband's well being concern you?....who is he to you?'' this time Namjoon decided to ask directly. He wanted to ask this question the previous night when the brunette went on a dinner to their house but he controlled himself because of Jin as he like the brunette very much, but now....when they both were alone, he didn't want to waste this chance.

''Umm.....He I-is my hy-hyung.you know, like an elder brother?.'' The brunette replied with a falling confidence, but his answer made Namjoon sigh in relief. He felt like a burden was lifted from his shoulders. He thanked the God to give some brain to the brunette who didn't dare to have an eye on his husband. He smiled subconsciously at the brunette's answer.

''He is fine.'' Namjoon once again maintained a cold posture and stood looking straight at the elevator door which opened with a ting sound after a few seconds and they both went towards the parking area.

''Okay, see you later hyung.'' The brunette bid his bye to the other and walked towards his car. Namjoon went to his car and became irritated at the flat tyre. He has an urgent meeting to attend and he can't be late. he kicked the tyre of his car and cursed under his breathe.

On the other hand, the brunette took his car out of its place and drove to go out of the parking lot when he notice Namjoon kicking his car. he smiled to himself.

''Hyung, want a lift?'' The brunette said smiling which came out as a smirk and Namjoon thought he was making fun of him and he became even more irritated.

''No thanks, I will manage'' Namjoon said irritatedly and looked here and there in search of some help.

''Come on Hyung, my college is not starting so early and I have enough time which I think you don't have. We don't wanna be late, do we?'' The brunette said cockily this time. Namjoon was dying to take help from the brunette was his pride was not letting him go. He stood there fighting with his urge to go and accept the brunette's help.

''Come on hyung, let's not waste time'' Namjoon let his pride to shatter and walked towards the brunette's car and settle down in the passenger seat sulking to himself. Namjoon was a very proud man, if it was not emergency he would have never accepted his offer. The brunette gave a side glance to the older and smiled.

''Are we going now, or I should look for some cab?'' Namjoon glared at him and brunette immediately started the car. The ride was silent but comfortable. Namjoon was stealing glances at the brunette, His heart was screaming that he know the brunette from very close. His facial features and habits were so common to his kookie. He was lost in his own world when the brunette asked-

''C-Can I play music?''

''Whose car is it?.....yours, right?....then why are you asking me?''

The brunette smiled sheepishly and played his hyung's favourite music. Namjoon looked at the brunette who was smiling to him.

'' Its your fav, right?''

The older was again confused, How did the ravenette know about his favourite music?

''How did you know?''

This time the brunette was stunned. He chocked on the air. What should he tell him now,

''Umm.....E-Everyone likes I-it, So I t-thought....umm... you would al-also have liked I-it....yeah...that's all....'' The brunette rambled.

''I-if you don't like I-it....I can change..'' The brunette's hand went to the music system in the dashboard of his car to change the music but Namjoon interrupted.

''N-No.....that's fine. It is your car...if you like it then let it play....don't worry about me, I am f-fine.''

The brunette smirked at his Hyung's excuse and focused on the road. He paddled on the accelerator and the car sped up. The brunette was enjoying the adrenaline rush while Namjoon got scared at the high speed of the car.

''Hey, what are you doing?...slow down....Over speeding is a crime.'' Namjoon tried to sound cool while he was screaming inside with fear.

''Don't worry Hyung, I will not let anything happen to you...after all, you are my elder brother...."

''Huh??'' Namjoon snapped his head towards the younger who bite his lower lip and closed his eyes shut in nervousness. He tried to focus on the road and not act impulsive. He was so lost in making fun of his Hyung that he didn't notice what he was blurting and now, Namjoon was eyeing his each and every expression very carefully.

'' I- I mean.....umm...you...you are l-like my el-elder brother.....yeah....that's what I mean......definitely...'' The brunette tried to clear out nervously and Namjoon nodded. After that they both became silent. The brunette stopped his car at the front of Namjoon's office building. The elder got out after thanking the younger with a professional smile.

I don't know why I feel a connection with this brat?....Namjoon thought to himself and shrugged off.

The brunette drove off towards his college. He was late for his class, he lied to Namjoon that his college is not starting this early as he wanted to help his Hyung and spend some time with him.

_______________________________________________________

''Where was your lazy ass?'' Yoongi asked the brunette as soon as he entered his class after getting a scolding from his professor.

''Me?.....lazy ass?.....seriously......I think you are talking about yourself...'' The brunette countered.

''Don't you have manners how to talk to your elders...?'' Suga said.

'' I very much know how to respect my ELDERS, HYUNG'' the brunette says emphasising at the words.

They both were bikering when their professor called out-

''Mr Min and Mr Jeon??..Get out of my class, NOW'' They both looked at the professor with bored eyes as he interrupted their so called important discussion. They both picked up their things and went out.

''I missed my class because of you..'' Suga said glaring.

''Me?...I think your memory is weak....let me remind you, it was you who was teaching me how to respect your elders.'' The brunette said in his defence.

'' Whatever.....but I wanna sleep now. Your useless being made me exhausted''

'' You are always exhausted Hyung''

''And you are always irritating.''

''And you are always lazy.''

''You are always talking non stop.''

''You are boring.''

''I think you forgot again that should not argue with your elders.'' Suga said finally. The brunette opened his mouth to say something but closed again and started pouting.

''You are so mean Hyung....Now you are playing elder card to shut me up.'' the brunette whined and The elder smiled at his childish whining.

It was time for the break so they both went towards the cafeteria.

____________________________

''Did you apologised to him?'' Jimin asked his best friend who was making a devil face with horns on the margin of his notebook and wrote JK below it. He was very angry with the other. It was their free period and they were waiting for the lunch break.

''No" The blue haired male replied shortly.

''What?......But you said you were going to apologising to him yesterday after college''

''Yes, I went there....but that asshole pissed me off again and I couldn't apologise'' Taehyung said glaring at nothing.

''You should control your anger Taetae.....Thank God, he is a nice person otherwise he could have kidnapped you yesterday only when you went to say sorry to him.'' Jimin said.

''Why are you always taking his side Chim?....Who told you that he is a nice person?'' the blue haired male asked irritatingly.

''Umm....He is so hot and handsome....that mean he would be a nice person.'' Jimin said dreamily.

''Oh come on.....just stop crushing on him.''

''Why?''

''Umm.....Ahhh.nothing. Just leave it and I am not gonna apologise to him.''

''WHY?''

'' I will go to him and ask directly why he wanna kidnap me just for a little thing. It was just a prank...nothing that serious. I am gonna confront him if he really is gonna kidnap me...yeah....that's better'' Taehyung said flipping his hairs.

''I don't think its a good idea taetae, what if he accept that he is really gonna do it?.''

''i will think about it later, first we have to know his actual intention.'' Taehyung sassed.

''I don't know what I should say to this.?''

''You don't need to say anything...now just wait and watch.....'' Taehyung said and smirked.

The bell ring indicating the lunch break. Both the friends walked towards the cafeteria. The blue haired male was searching for a certain someone and immediately found him talking to a pale boy.

''You can do it Tae......You are God's favourite....remember that''

_________________________________________________

how was it?

Feedback will be appreciated.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 22.2K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...
87.3K 3.6K 65
Book 1 - Idol Where, Jm and Jeon are in the same group, but the older one didn't like the maknae a bit. tags: angst mean smut obsessive older Jeon...
790K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
158K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...