You are my only one 💏

By D_Vision

The lovely love story of my beloved Raghvi 😍 Plot :-After Mandar track Raghvi's new normal Love life ...but... More

Introduction
lucky charm 🥰
Bhabhi -Devar on Action mode 😎
Ishq ki rahe itni aasan kaha hai 🍉🥺🍉
Loving Husband Raghavrao 🥰
We Fit Perfectly Together🍉❤ (A)
We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)
Raghvi - On a Honeymoon 🥰🍉🥰
Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰
It's Divine Angels😇🧚‍♂ Vs Devil🧟‍♂😈
Khubsurat Safar ki shuruwat "Maa"🤰wo pehli "Dhadkan" 💓, Wo Pehli Aahat 🥰
Pallavi's Mood swings on Peak 😀
Author note
Divine🧚‍♂protection against Evil🧛‍♂ Move
Rawody Don RaghavRao 😎
Aaj Phir Tum Pe Pyar Aaya Hai 🥰🔞
The Mastermind 😎
important Author Note
Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉
Bliss of Parenthood (2).. ❤🍉
Family Trip to Farmhouse🏘
Battle for Family 😎
The Queen PallaviRao 👸
Junior Rao's Special
Mayka ... 🏡
Intehan pyar ki 💗
😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷
🍉PallaviRao 🍉
🥺Naina👁💔
💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺
Raghvi Saga " 💗MY Home 💗" 🍉
It's Party Time 🥳🥳
Tera Mera.. Rishta ❤
Ranjana... ve.. tu yaad aave 🥺
Gustakiya... 😉
Mystery revelation 🧐
Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠
❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤
Engagement 💍
'R' Juniors turn 1😘 ...🥰🎂
💗Ashiyaana 💗
Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎
The maskquters of innocence 🤡🍉
The maskquters of Devils 😈
Zara Zara ...lets feel in Love 🔞💗
💥A Desire For Vengeance 💥
🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉
Ve Tom and Jerry Da.. Rishta 😜
Raghvi lal ishaq :-Holi special 🍉🥰
London Diaries🇦🇺 part 1
London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺
London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥
London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺
Love is in the 🇬🇧London 🍉
🍉Love Is The Best Remedy🍉
💗 Manmarzia 💗
💗 Besbriyaa 💗
😎Mafia Power😎
🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸
😎Raghav the Dangerous Rao 😎
😄Raghavrao's (3) troublemakers 😄
☺Masumiyat ☺
😘Pyar ka ye Bandhan😘
Koi Tumsha Nahi... 😘
Attackers & Survivals 😎
Pallavi the cutest bean 😘
😘My Fairy Angel 😘
Adhura me terebina ... Meri Hiriye 😥
🍉Dil Ibadat 🍉
🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏
😀Kirti's marriage rituals 😀
Tum bin ....🤗🥰
Anger Cause Damage ..!!😪🤦‍♀
Sabse pyare mere Papa... oo.. papa 🥰🍉
Vengeance is mine sayith the Lord 🤐
😎The Real Rebel 😎
🧐50shades of your blood 🧐
🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉
🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1
🥰Mere Dever ki sadi hai 🥰 part 2
Can't I Get Over With You😍
Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶
😌Silence Before Tornado 😌
🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔
🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰
☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️
🥺Saviour Ya Worst Nightmare 🥺
😎Smartness Win The Battle of Best😎
🥰Janmashtmi special🥰
His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰
💕Only Mine💕
😉A cute mischief 😉
🥺Helplessness 🥺
🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺
💛 Shades of Emotions 💛
🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧
Mask on Intentions
🥺 Guilt 🥺
🥳100.🥳
🧿Raghvi 🧿
🏞 Hawayein 🏞
🥺🥺Unexpected Events 🥺🥺
🥺Sorry Note 🥺
😥The Final Farewell 😥
🗻 Aashiyana 🗻
💔Dilo k Fashley ...💔
Bruewing... 🧐
Epilogue

Bliss of Parenthood🍉🥰

1.9K 89 24
By D_Vision

Hello Readers...

Let's go to inside the strory ✍️
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Kirti and all are waiting for babies are wake up so they could be play with them and here babies are sleeping peacefully in cradle.

As juniors rao's born all hospital staff are coming seeing them one by one.

Actually babies looking so adorable and cute that's the reason all wanted to hold them and play with them but they are just some hours born newborns so can't given anyone other than mother and father.

Kirti:-
Pallavi yeah dono kitne cute hai.. Little munchkins..
Koi inse Apni nazar hi hata nahi pa raha hai..
Yeah kab uthenge..
Ham Kab se wait kar rahe hai unke uthane ka..
Raghav k bachhe raghav jaise hai bilkul attitude mei sab ko kaise wait karva rahe hai..

Raghav :-

To attitude to Rao's k khoon mei hi hai tu khud ek Rao hai kirti bhul gai..
Aur rahi bat inke uthane ki to abb yeah to unka mood jab karega tab hi uthenge.. Abhi just kuch time huwa hai na unhe iss duniya me aaye to time to lenge adjust hone mei bhi..

Farhad :-

Par bhabhi yeah to kab se soye hai abhi kab uthenge.. ??
Egarness clearly seen in his voice.

Raghvi both smiling seeing their Egarness but babies are there own mood they can't helping in these.

Pallavi :-

Farhad Thoda pataince rakho abhi aur Ye dono abhi uthenge esa kuch sure nahi.. Inka man hoga tab uthenge or tab shayad tum Sab log yahi ho to dono se milna ho Sakta hai warna kuch nai keh sakte, par jab wo jage ho Aap Sab log mil lena aur unke sath khel bhi lena.

All are sad because they all wanting to play with twins but babies are sleeping peacefully.

But due to all the voice they finally wake up and started crying because they are not aware about surroundings.

Raghav cooing them and here kirti also joined him and she trying to cooing them they stop crying and looking at two of them with there hazel doe eyes and trying to understand their surrounding lots of people.
then again crying and this time sounds more loudly then before and all are looking at them worriedly and they given babbies to pallavi as soon as they come in thier mother's lap they silent and looking at all of them again and hide in mother's embrace.

All are just looking them with Aww expressions, and adore them and also complaining about the not able to play with twins to Amma and Aai.

Amma and Aai both scolding all of the youngsters decide all are going home now itself because in hospital so much crowd not allowed specially with newborns.

They all go back half hearted to home because pallavi staying at hospital for 4-5days more.

After all gone now Raghav stay with pallavi only and she is feeding twins but these time with the help of raghav that he holding one of the baby.
They just look at them and there forehead join together and they just sharing a small kiss the Thanksgiving eachother and just admiring there little ones now both are busy in sucking milk after they satited they are in playing mood with there parents.

After burping both of them they are talking with them in baby language.
And cooing them and now babies are fully awake so they are just looking them with big eyes and hold both one is holding Raghav's finger and another one holding Pallavi's with tiny fist and seeing them ,and tries to convey something seeing them Raghvi just adoring them and smiling and talking with them in baby language.

Suddenly Raghav asking pallavi that did she know in duo who is elder one and who is younger one?

Pallavi smiling and said yes I know but you tell me that what about you? because they have 5min difference between both of them birth.

And she tells that the one who holding her finger is the younger one and who holds yours is 5min elder then him and yes Mr rao there eyes color not same,so you got your answer.

Raghav just node sheepishly and took both of them and twirling around together slowly and gently and again gave it to pallavi .
After that he remembers call Amma and kirti once and so now he video calling kirti so she can see that babies are fully awake but here kirti and amma given surprise visit them in hospital itself.

Babies are now looking at them and kirti sitting beside pallavi and took one baby in her lap and here another one with amma so pallavi can rest for sometime.

Kirti took baby and come and sitting on couch where amma playing with his twin brother both have just looking at them and they are playing with them and here babies are just smiling seeing them.

Raghvi on another side sitting there and looking at them admiring their sister and amma's Happy faces, pallavi's head resting on his shoulder and she rest seeing them and thankful God for giving these precious gift in there life to spread happiness in form of two little ones.

In some time one of the baby started crying because he wet his dyper and also in response Kirti start panicking because hardly in half an hour ago pallavi sleeping but she also awake due to crying sound of baby and she understood what just happened with baby.

Kirti trying to change dyper but baby is not ready easily wearing it and throwing out his legs in air in different directions and he kicking kirti on her belly and giggles all are controlling there laugh till now but raghav couldn't hold anymore and he burst out laughing and kirti with sad pout looking at amma.

Kirti :-
Dekho na amma yeah kitna naughty hai bilkul Masti k mood hai..
Isse to mujse pehna hi nahi hai..
Aur hasi aa rahi hai...
Aur Bhai tum bde khi khi kar rahe ho jaise tumhe bahot achhe se aata ho..
Aur tum nanhe RaghavRao apni bua ko hi pareshan kar rahe ho..

Pallavi :-

Apni bua ko pareshan nahi karega to Kise karega..
Waise bhi bua ke sath bahot sari masti baki hai haina baby..

Amma given onother one to hold Raghav's hand and teaching Kirti how to handle baby and tie dyper both same time as amma tie baby just giggled more with her as she talking with him and he also like understand her dadi's language.

Amma :-

Ale Mela bachha bua n pareshan kar diya na tuje aur achhe se nahi pehnaya nahi
Alee
Kya huwa.. Haa

Amma easily wearing dyper to baby and baby just listening his grandma attentively and all are looking at them in astonishment.

And in some time again second one doing poty and these time for turn is Raghav's and he also miserably fail to make it but pallavi helping him with it.

Like wise they were spending whole week in hospital and all visiting the hospital almost all day to meet the babies and pallavi and now babies are not still aware about family as they're infants,  but they are full on naughty and Masti mood,both are sleeping during most of the day time and mostly awake whole night and make raghvi awake with them and playing with them whole time and making them awake with them whole night mostly pallavi can't sleep day and night both time properly.

And days are pass through it and in all these whole hospital staff are attached with junior rao babies so much they are always comes to there room in with excuse to play with twins.

Specially vaccination for both twins.Raghav took whole hospital on head because he isn't ready to come near them anyone because he is afraid of injections and here babies crying also .now pallavi couldn't hold anymore and scolding raghav for this kind of behavior of his and he keep mum after that scolding and obey her order, she asking him to help her to hold one of the baby for vaccination, raghav cried with baby here pallavi also have tears but vaccination much needed so that's why bearing on some pain both babies are crying miserably.

Babies are growing after birth effectivity and now in week they gain appropriate weight and now both are 2.2kg so that today as per doctor's advice they're discharge from hospital and pallavi is also fit for discharge as her stitches also removed now she could sit and do all activities freely without any restriction.

After vaccinated both children crying and raghav tried to make sure they're stop crying but after sometime they both silent and stop crying as their attention divert,pallavi divert their attention and both leaning in thier mother's embrace and trying to hide themselves in more. Pallavi just caressing both of them and holding them in warm embrace close.

After sometime feeding them they are now peacefully sleeping still in their mother's embrace only that day they not leaving pallavi for a second and not going with anyone not even with raghav they are just with their mother only.

Now finally the day of discharge come and after check up now doctor allowed them to go home.
All paperwork of discharge has done with that they are preparing for leave the Hospital.

Soon all the staff and other hospital members are coming for good bye and specially twins, Beacuse owner of the hospital is stayed these many days and specially his adorable twins , all had special attachment with them so they all come together to greet last time before leaving.

[Imagine just like these Pallavi and twins are in above given picture]

They all are coming outside the hospital and without anyone noticed they dieclty take there Car as Farhad already reached before time and waiting for them.

So he is present there to drive home back and here one baby is with raghav and another with Pallavi.both sitting Backseat holding both the twins in thier lap covering them properly .
After sometime they reached Home and here Amma and kirti waiting for them at entrance with pooja thali for welcoming New little members of the house .

Raghvi standing at door holding both twins and Amma doing Aarti first and then they are taken foot prints of both twins and both enter in side the house.

Whole house decorated with blue and white balloons . or teddy bears and all types of soft toys are present in the whole hall as if 7days newborns are recognize whole things, they are in there own world sleeping in their respective mumma and daddy 's arm.

All the workers are present in the hall specially for juniors Rao babies welcoming in their own Home. D family also present and today all are waiting for twins wake up so they all are playing with them and soon like God hear all prayers twins wakeup and looking around with their big eyes and seeing surrounding they not crying but smiles .

Seeing them smiling and happy now all are waiting for their turn to play with them in raw and all are excited and here Raghav and pallavi both just amuse seeing this much excited family and given twins to first amruta and farhad both standing first in Raghav and Pallavi's  side respectively after sometime kirti and Nikhil then Krishna and Kaka and baba than manshi and kaku all are happily play with them just for some time but twins are specially bonding with farhad they holding his finger both one .seeing this amruta feeling little bit jealous because twins really like farhad's company more and they not easily bonding with anyone rather than their parents.

Even kirti and amma are also take time but here farhad feel more special than anyone because twins choose him over all of the members.
They're  just infants but bonding creat in this phase slowly slowly with infants.

Elders are deciding the name ceremony of twins held day after tomorrow so all the preparation for the function starting today only.

All works are divide in all family members and these ceremony have to be private only house member's presence  allowed other than no outsiders. For Naming ceremony priest only coming from outside other than catering and all are house staff only, no risk could be taken special in twins matter.

All are busy doing their respective work given by Amma and Aai.

Here pallavi took both of twins in thier room for feeding and after that they are in cradle looking in whole the room and playing with eachother

They both have literally planning together that how to ruining Mumma and dadda's night sleep with wake up whole night and doing lots of Masti.
Said Raghav entering in the room seeing these munchkins smiling like these.

Pallavi smiles listening after Raghav's words and here twins smiles more at them.  

Soon they are poop in the dyper that smells really bad and here raghav just facepalm himself and pallavi giggling looking at his reaction.

Not again both said at same time.

Pallavi is take one kid and goes to bathroom and clean well him carefully and gently place him again in cradle after make him ready raghav help her in this after that they talking another one and do the same thing and place him also with his brother in cradle.

Soon babies are again sleep. Now Raghav and pallavi both are also sleep  due to tiredness, because both were awake at night with twins. They weren't sleeping in the night most of the time they are awake and here kids crying or playing that make both of them awake till the early morning as babies are sleeping peacefully after this time only.

All are working on faster mode for Naming ceremony,and preparation are almost done with the decoration and other arrangements.

Teamwork makes the best thing said farhad to all of them and they all are cheering for eachother.

Cradle decoration with flowers so it's looking so fresh and natural and blossom with different colorful flowers .

Babies photo frame they are put on surround walls .these are clothes for twins for naming ceremony for more Comfort.

Next day morning all are ready and present in the hall and waiting for the twins arrival.

Here in Raghvi's Room,

Both are looking so aesthetically beautiful together in this marathi -Telugu combination. But their babies are looking super cute in thier clothes. And yes they are sleeping so they are took them carefully and comes out from the room and go to the hall .

Seeing babies all are happy and kirti and amruta both come forward to helping for pallavi to sit in the pooja with babies.

Priest put Red tilak on both twins and start pooja and here both are wake up with sudden sounds and crying seeing all these.
Raghav and pallavi both trying to calm down them but both crying due to so many people and they're wake up in middle of the sleeping so they are more irritated because of these.

Pallavi somehow calm them but they are just crying .

Priest :-

Jajman dono bachho k hath mei yeah mauli bandh ni hai unki bua ko to wo aage aajaye.

Kirti comes forward and sit beside pallavi and priest gives red tread to put on wrist of both twins. They are looking at her first she holds elder one in her lap and he cried for while than silent in mean time kirti bind thread. And given back him to his mother and took younger one from his brother's lap who is more crying than his brother but kirti somehow bind holy thread on his wrist and giving back him to Raghav again.
As they complete the pooja.

Now both twins are in cradle and main thing that there crying session subside and again they somehow sleeping with great difficulty in thier special flowers decorated cradle.

pallavi continue standing there with them so they won't wake up again in between thier sleep.
Now Kirti comes there and said so twins Names should be declared to everyone now with special way.

All are excited to know about Names of Jr Rao's . So kirti decided to play one game with everyone.

So here we go..

All family members are gather around. Raghav and pallavi both are judging the game because they are parents of the twins afterall .

And the game is simple as that all are going to write their favorite names what they wish for twins on paper.

All are happy with the game .

They all are exciting and write favorite names .

Hoooo.. Haaaa... Aaaa...
Laaalaaa... Laaalaa...
Ashman se... Utare hai...
Chand se... Roshan... Sitare...
Yeah faristey hai ya sehjade...
In Rajkumaro ko pal pal hum nihare  ... Hum kis nam se pukareee?? ... Inhe kis nam se pukareee... ??

Aai and baba :-
Yeah Jindgi k har imtehan me..
Aayenge avval...
To nam rakh do

Pratham and Jatan

Kis nam se pukareee... Kis nam se pukareee...

Kaka and kaku :-

Pyar se jitnge sab ka dil..

To nam rakh do..

Prem and Prit

Kis nam se pukareee..
Kis nam se pukareee..

Amruta and Nikhil and Manshi :-

Yeah dono ka andaz nirala...
Sab me hoga charcha tumhara ...
Papa se bhi jyada honge yeah popular.. 😅
Sawg me bhi honge sabse badkar..
To  nam rakh do...

Namish and Anish

Kis nam se pukareee..
Kis nam se pukareee..

Kirti  :-

Yeah dono kisi se nahi darenge..
Kabhi bhi kisi se nahi harenge..
Har dil ki yeah dhadkan banenge..
Har dil ka yeah humdard banenge..

To nam rakh do..

Krishiv and Shiv

Kis nam se pukareee..
Kis nam se pukareee..

Amma :-

Yeah Raghav Pallavi k pyar ki Chavi hai..
Undono ki tarah yeah bhi pyari hai..
Yeah faristey hai ya sehjade ...
Rajkumaro ko hum pal pal yuhi nihare..

Inhe kis nam se pukareee...

All are thinking what's
Rivan Rao..
Ridhan Rao..

Yehe.. Rivan and Ridhan...
Inhe Rivan and Ridhan.. Pukareee..

Raghav and pallavi both are together hugging Amma for such a beautiful unique name for babies. And they approve this name wholeheartedly and emotionally.

All are happy with Amma's idea and finally they all are coming toward cradle both babies are awake till now and pallavi told amma that now there name also speaking in their ears so these ceremony finally complete.

Amma spoke thier name in thier ears and they are just looking at their grandma with their hazel doe eyes without any understanding.

Everyone wanted to play with twins but these two just wake up so they are bit cranky and irritable so if anyone hold them both started crying because they were not habituate to new surroundings. And they are so small so they not recognize anyone so they're crying feeling stranger.

Like wise almost function complete and finally again they somehow sleeping after feeding.

Palllavi is hell tired so when they came to Room instatly she put babies in cradle as they are in deep slumber and she also sleep for some time till raghav come .
Raghav had just coming out from room to complete his work in his den .

All are rest in their room and workers are doing there work .

Like wise almost 4month complete.

4month later..

In this time Pallavi's whole life now revolving around twins and Raghav only. In these months her day starts and ends with her babies only. She looses her weight almost loosing all pergency weight and looks again before onwards only. More thin and slim and beautiful as always and her stretch marks also have lighten by using bio oil .

But  she looking more tired because of naughty twins who not sleeping at night and wanted her for playing with them and entertaining them otherwise they starting crying as always. Now they recognize their mother so in all people twins only want their mother only and if she is not around they starting crying and that extent that nobody can stop thier crying not thier father also.

They are sitting with support as they're 4and half month old.

As they saw thier Mumma they are happily waving there hands in air and indicate that they want to lift them up.

Pallavi :-
Ale mere babies aab kaha Jana hai...
Mumma yahi hai aapke pass hi...
Kahi nahi ja.. Rahi wo..

Dekho aaj aapke dadda abhi tak aaye nahi.. Huh.. Pata nahi kaha aatak gaye hai..

Hum garden me jayenge ghumne... Par apke dadda pata nahi konsa kam mei aaj bahot time le rahe hai..

Hum unhe datenge ki aaj kyu der kar diya aane mei ..

She cutely said with angry pout and babies listening this and they also angry at their papa.

Both twins are hear her attentively and smiles at her talk and when their mumma talk about their father they are look at door as they also have wait for him.

Now they trio waiting for Raghav and here Raghav comes late.

He came slowly and silently in side the house and here trio waiting for him in hall itself and amma also present there with control her laugh.

Kirti and farhad follow Raghav just behind him and they trio gulp there saliva seeing angry birds present in the hall for welcoming them.

Kirti chirping happily to her nephews..

Hello.. My cutie pie

both royally ignoring thier bua and playing with thier dadi..

Are...
Rivu baby... Yeah dekho... Aap k liye..
She gives soft teddy in his hand
And for mine Ridhu baby...
Ridhu exciting looking her direction..
Cute little panda soft toy they're soon happily come in Kirti's embrace and starts playing with her.

Raghav and farhad both standing there with o face...
How smartly kirti manofying his twins and pallavi both with these soft toys and which they're buy from the mall after meeting she goes and buy for twins as they have  lots of toys actually whole room filled with toys but whenever they like something for twins they buy it immediately.

Farhad :-
Chachu k sath bhi kheloge aaj to bahot maje karenge hum Sab...
As farhad hold Rivan he start to play with his tie and observe him they both laugh together as he try to focus on what farhad talking with him in baby language and his brother Ridhan now playing with kirti..

But soon in Ridhan's hand Kirti's hairs are stuck and he pull it giggling and laughing.. But his fist not open and kirti trying to get open her fist but baby in own mood somehow he divert him and she took her hair one side.

Raghav just standing there and thinking

Yeah farhad or kirti ko to mei dekh lega.. Mere ko akela kar k sab ek team me..
Aur Yeah mera saree ka dukan bhi aaj mujse bat nahi kar raha aur rahi bat yeah chhote Tazbus ki dono apne dadda ko bhool gaya.. Very bad.. Huh..

Farhad and kirti come there with twins and now both are leaning towards their father but now ignoring turn on Raghav's side..
He just starting to step one forward and that's it..
Both twins are crying so loudly as they feel there father not taking them and pallavi running from the kitchen hearing them.
Raghav hold both of them in both arm and sitting on sofa and they're snuggle more in his embrace and hugging him and he just kissing both of them on forehead with lots of love and they are smiling and smuggling in to their father's embrace.

Seeing them all are laughing at there drama because these senario they have nowadays witnessing both father sons such a dramebaz.

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

I hope you all like mine these chapter because I mess up with these songs and other part also and please forgive if I do so any mistakes .
Thank you so much readers for the names suggestion.
I hope you like these names as both are R starting but I have different future story  which can't reveal now ,but you all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 3.7K 45
What if Esha madhwan kidnaped Pallavi Rao and Pallavi was tried to escape from Esha's Clutch...had a fatal accident and one Tamilan Couple save her...
18.4K 1.6K 22
Some random Romantic and Hilarious stories about Raghvi 🍉🍉 Os story has one part only.
9.5K 1.2K 33
The story is of two college lovers how they met how they become friends and how their friendship turns into a relationship... How they become Raghvi...
34.1K 2.6K 34
Hii this is my first work Story is of raghav and pallavi both married each other because of there family now they are married but without love...