TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 20

1K 56 24
By Asha_PercAbeth

The birthday banquet hall was enormous with a swimming pool located in the front and a yard with patio at the back. The evening golden lights illuminated the site. Inside the hall, a big fountain constructed by crystal wine glasses was built. The entire hall was filled with white and royal blue theme having the same colored balloons. Also, round dining tables which were covered with white clothes and blue ribbons on it, were arranged for the guests. A buffet was arranged in the counter with multiple variety of snacks, food and beverages for the evening. Separate rooms were allocated for the guests who attended the party to rest for the night as the party started late night and travelling back after the party would be tiresome. A disco deck was arranged mainly for the youngsters who would like to party whole night swinging to the music. If any children attended the party, a separate game zone was introduced in the under ground basement as a recreation for kids. White and blue ribbons were draped from the ceiling enhancing the interior beauty of the hall.

Swayam sighed in relief at the perfect beauty of the hall. He always wanted to surprise his dad with little things. But he never got a chance until today. There was a strained relationship between him and his father always. But recently, the equations between them had changed drastically. His father accepted him for who he's. He respected his passion towards dance. And that indeed built a great attentiveness towards his father. He always loved him. And now when they both were on equal page of being comfortable with each other, Swayam had a chance to make his father happy with little things in life.

"Kya mast arrangements hai, Swayam…" Rey was awestruck. "Tumhara papa bahut kush ho jayenge…"

Swayam smiled at him. His father's happiness was all it mattered. It wasn't like he alone did everything. Taani aided him along with his mother who supported him monetarily for this grand arrangement. He had asked her to bring him here without letting him know about it. Also, his mother was the one who had sent invitation to his father's friends, colleagues and business companions.

Guests started entering one by one. "Tumhara mom-dad kaha hai, Rey?" Swayam asked him. "Ate hi honge... Mom ne bola ki… mujhe aake tumhara help karna chahiye. Isiliye mujhe jaldi bej Diya. Warna mein unke saath hi aanewala ta…" Rey replied.

"Waise tumhe sach mein nahi pata ta ki Mera papa aur tumhara dad ek dusre ko jaante te?" Swayam locked a hand on his shoulder.

"Sala, Mujhe kaise pata hoga? Agar pata hota toh mein kab ka bol Chuka hota… waise acha haina… humare dads friends hai… aur hum bi…." Rey looked at Swayam with an unknown joy. Swayam was staring him cautiously. "Tu aise kyun ghur Raha hai?" Rey doubted.

"Tu Taani ko apne parents se milwayega Kya?" Swayam questioned as the thought suddenly hit him. This whole incident connected to other level. Rey halted for a second. "Matlab…" Swayam's awkwardness pushed back at him. If it was anyone else in Taani's place, he would have easily suggested Rey the things he had to do. But it was his freaking sister. And Everytime it just made him over concerned about it. She was too young yet and… meeting Rey's parents would be an expectation of life long commitment if in case they thought to take it to next step. Okay… But he really wished, Rey wouldn't pressurise Taani in anything without her consent. Henceforth, he just suggested him to think about the situation rose between them.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki mujhe Taani ko unse milwana hai?" Rey was skeptical. "Because... Taani is not comfortable with people knowing about us, right now."

Swayam glared at him for blaming only her. "I.. I really understand why Taani wants that, Swayam. Mein usko blame nahi Kar Raha hun… it's just that… mein bi uske permission ke Bina kuch bi nahi karna chahta hun. Aur..  humara future ke liye abi time hai. I need her to concentrate on herself more than being an eyeball about these family circumstances. I just want her to enjoy this phase. Jo aage ka hoga… wo ho jayega…"

When Swayam didn't retort him, "Aur mein Taani ke alawa Meri Zindagi mein kisiko nahi chahta hun, Swayam. Aur Meri future Wohi hai." Rey defended. That clarified Swayam. He just wanted to know where both of them stood in their relationship. And he got his answer from Rey's side. He already knew Taani's choice in this. So he didn't hesitate. "sunke acha laga, jijaji."

Rey's eyes went wide at his remark. He blushed hard.  One day in future, Rey and Swayam would be an actual family.

"Kya chal Raha hai yaha" Sharon stood before them. She looked elegant in white shoulder less gown. Neha, Amar, Rinni were with her. As per the theme of the night, All Girls were in white, while boys had blue tuxedos. Swayam and Sharon had a brief eye lock which was forcefully broken by Rey's fake cough.

Rey tugged Swayam's Blazer and whispered in ear "Taani kab ayegi?" Swayam smirked saying "wait karle… aa jayegi" He then walked away to invite Karan, Surbhi, Kriya, Wahi and Rithwik who just entered the hall.

"Rey." Sharon eyed him suspiciously. "Tum mujhse kuch chupa rahe hai Kya?"

Rey's confidence wavered. He had never hidden anything from Sharon from childhood. They were like two peas in a pod. But this time, it was necessary. Already he had created rifts in his relationship with Taani by involving his best friend which was the worst of his deeds. And he couldn't take the risk of it again. Until the time favoured, he would keep his mouth shut.

Rey locked her neck hoping to distract her. "Tum pehle apne in-laws ko kaise impress karna hai, wo socho"

Sharon's brain immediately went haywire. She though about it from so long. Though Rishi Shekawat treated her good after the bad impression she over came and the confession she did about his son, she was still worried about making a good impression at his mother. "Rey. Mujhe sachmein samaj Mein nahi aa Raha hai, ki Kya karna hai… Aunty ko mein achi lagungi na" she asked with indecisiveness. "Tumhe kaun pasand nahi karega, Sharon" he pulled her cheeks. She smiled at him.

******

"Thank you for coming, guys." Swayam hugged Kriya and beamed at others.

"It's our pleasure, Swayam." Karan reciprocated the smile. "I don't see Taani anywhere"

Swayam's core pinched. It was because of Karan, he somewhere had realised Taani's importance in his life. But he held no grudges. Taani was happy with these people and that inturn calmed him, knowing she had her people to be surrounded with. "Taani apni ek friend ko lekar ane ke liye gayi hai. Aate hi honge... You guys have fun…" he told them. Swayam excused pulling Kriya at side "Please, look after them if anything is required. Make them comfortable…"

"Uffo. Itna bi stress mat lo, Swayam. These guys don't mind enjoying a party." She assured him.

******

"Rey, tumhe lagta hai ki Vicky ayega?" Neha grimaced. "Aul Nil, Bhalath, Simmi bi?" Amar joined the conversation.

"Swayam ne unlogon ko bulaya hai, Neha… but I don't think, wo log ayenge" Sharon was the one who answered. "And they were quite rude when Swayam invited them."

"Per Surbhi, kriya toh aye haina… wo log humara competitors hai… phir bi aye hai.. aur ye log toh humare dost hai… toh kyun nahi ayenge?" Rinni befuddled.

Sharon looked at Rey taken aback by the question. Yes, they were their competitors. Kriya is an old friend and her presence is no surprise. But Surbhi and others were Taani's friends. Looking at Surbhi, all the humiliation happened back in the freshmen party reminscinced in front of her. She had felt so weak and sad. Surbhi was someone who had ripped her emotions apart throwing her into the deep pit. But - She was the one who started the issue between them to began with. If she had given her a chance… things would have been different. And Sharon never hid from her wrong exploitations. If she did something wrong, she had the guts to apologize for it. And she would do it before the night is over.

******

Wahi went to the bar which had setup in the other corner of the hall. But it only served mocktails and wine. He stood alone sipping a virgin mint cucumber mojito as Karan and Surbhi whispered nonchalantly together while Kriya had things to share with Rithwik about her life in St. Louis in the past. He was getting bored to be left out. Even Taani wasn't there. At least she would have accompanied him in his forlorn brooding.

A gorgeous girl walked into the Hall. He straightened as the dazzling view of the girl hit her. She wore a white scintillating shoulder less peplum dress. Her brown hair was tied securely into a bun. Her eyes were big and dipped the edges with bold liners. Her smoky eyes gleamed. A blue ornament was adorned on her perfect neckline. Her ears were pierced in a blue small studs. Her blue sandals had pointed heels and his eyes popped out at the length of it. But she carried herself with such an ease, that he didn't feel for a moment that did hurt her.  She held a clutch on her hand as if she had an experience of years.

She was like an Victorian model woke up directly from the sleeping beauty. She looked absolutely stunning. Wahi had seen all kinds of women. But this lady was entirely unique. Her plump lips elongated her cheeks when her lips tipped up. And her smile, it was to die for. He smiled at himself for being so recklessly attracted to someone for the first time. To be honest, she was beautiful but more than that she looked hot and sexy in a very good way. The kind of women he had interest in.

******

Rey who sat with the dazzlers (except Swayam as he was busy with guests) stood up in a daze as Taani appeared into the party hall. She was decked up in a strapless blue ball gown with a net details on her full sleeves and neck design. Her hair was curled and flowed to the length of her shoulders. She didn't wear any jewellery except for white studs. There was a minimal makeup on her skin. But that was far more than enough. She exuded magic in itself. Her eyes caught him and his breathe hitched. He itched to go and talk to her.

Taani's dress:

"Rey…" Sharon tugged at his tuxedo. She signalled him showing others in the gang stared at him and Taani. He just sat back. "Tu Taani ko dekte hi itna pigal jata hai…" Sharon whispered and teased him. "Jaisa ki tum Swayam ko dekake pigal jaate ho…" he mocked her. She glared him but smiled. After all, she did that.

"Aap chinta na karo, Rey… ek din Taani apko maaf kardegi…" Neha smiled at him. Rey felt wired yet so amazed at how she said those words. It was true. That one day was over and Taani had forgiven him. But they were unaware of it.

"Lekin... Wo Taani ki baju mein koi - kaun hai wo ladki?" Sharon looked in confusion. Rey stared at the direction seeing some new girl for the first time.

******

"You are looking so pretty, Taani…" Surbhi hugged her tightly. "Meri behen toh humesha bahut achi lagti hai." Karan stepped forward and hugged her. Rithwik stared her in amazement. She was just too splendid to look anywhere else. Wahi trotted to them, pulling Taani into a bone crashing hug. "ye log mujhe akela chodke chale Gaye te, Taani. Ab tum aa Gaye ho toh..  Mera jaan wapas aa Gaya hai…" he kept his hand on his heart. "Tu itna acting apna drama class mein Kar... Atleast oscar toh denge wo log tumhe…" Rithwik pulled him from his collar giving him a loud thud on his back. "Jealous soul" Wahi pouted at him. All chuckled.

"Wo…wo..." Surbhi's eye fell on the girl stood next to Taani. "Hi… everyone…" the new girl smiled at them. Wahi's gaze narrowed on her. The girl whom he was staring from long time.

"This is Hina… my good friend and a colleague...." Taani introduced her. "Creative director of Fluke industry…"

Everyone looked at her in awe. She was so effing young but she was a CD. Everyone shook hand with her, Wahi being the last "You look so hot..." While others were pleasant at complementing her, he just said it on her face that she looked hot. Taani's eyes went wide. Hina scanned him when he wasn't letting her hand free. "Manners, Wahi... Manners..." Rithwik literally punched him. "Wahi ka Dil lag Gaya shayad" Karan chuckled mumbling it in Surbhi's ears.

"Ye na… he's kind of very straight forward…" Taani locked her hand with his. Hina simpered. People everywhere complimented her. But always with sweet things. Though it made her joyous, she liked wickedness around her. But none had spoken like Wahi, with her. His outright straight forwardness caught her eye in him. He looked decent enough. Actually pretty decent. "it's okay. I take it as a compliment" she watched him.

"Yaha hum soch rahe ki ye bura manegi… yaha toh… ye impress ho gayi hai…" Kriya spoke to Rithwik in slow tone. "Toh hone do na…" he chuckled.

"Taani…" Swayam ran towards them. "Papa… aa rahe hai… Chalo mere saath" he held her hand. She looked back at Hina.

"Go… I'll be fine" Hina was certain. "Ha... Taani... jao..  hum sab hai yaha..  we will accompany her..." Rithwik secured his word. "Thank you" she mouthed. He nodded. Taani and Swayam walked out not before Taani introducing Hina to Swayam.

******

Suddenly, the lights flared out. Darkness receded all over. Every guest rooted to the place. Swayam was explaining Taani that they would screech 'surprise' as his father steps inside. It was dark and Swayam's face wasn't visible. But she could hear his voice from her right.

Abruptly, someone held her left hand. She shivered but didn't shout as she realised the familiarity in the touch. Rey. Her face went tomato red. She moved her hand to touch him. But she couldn't catch him. His lips pressed on her ears "you look so beautiful, tonight"

Taani looked at her right suddenly aware of her brother being there. But none were able to see her or Rey. "Ab aur sharmao mat… warna…" he whiffed in lowest voice. "Warna?" She waited for him to reply. Instead of answering, he kissed her cheek. She stood motionless as his lips didn't leave her face. The rush went down her spine and it surprised her. "Warna… Meri harkatonse tumhara Bhai mujhe bahut pitega…" she could feel him winking at her. And all of a sudden, lights blared on. Taani looked at the left to find the place empty. When she turned right, Rey stood on the other side of Swayam and winked at her.

Rishi Shekawat had set foot in the hall and the music behind ringed everywhere. Swayam, Taani, gang and all other guest cooed simultaneously a 'Happy Birthday' song and the sounds of claps broke out.

Rishi stood bowled over by the surprise. Swayam went up and hugged his father "Happy Birthday, papa".

Rishi's happiness had no bounds at the unexpected surprise given by his son. "Per..." He looked at his wife Rupali Shekawat.

"Wo… ab aap meri taraf mat dekho… bacchone apke liye ye sab Kiya ta… toh mein unhe Mana kaise karti... Isiliye apko friend ka party hai bolke yaha lekar aana pada" Rupali was proud of herself for the work she was successful in. "Meine kuch bola hi nahi" Rishi looked at his son to her complaint. "lekin aap kuch zaroor bolne wale te na…" She retorted.

"Mama… I missed you" Swayam embraced his mother, putting a break to his parents brawl. "Miss you..  ke bacche… mama ko ek phone Tak nahi karte ho….aur 'I missed you' mama bol rahe ho… chal nikal…. Tu asal mein Mera beta hi nahi... Kaha hai… Meri asli beti…" she chastised him.

Taani stood in Rishi's embrace, wishing him while Rupali argued with her son. "Mein yaha hun, Taiji…"

"Haaa.. " Rupali pulled Taani from Rishi's hold and clasped her. "Ye Kya hai, Swayam? Tu Taani ka kayal rak rahe ho ya nahi? Wo itni patli ho gayi hai…" Rupali didn't leave a chance to scold him. "Mama…" he was embarrassed. Whole audience viewed them in silence. "Sab dek rahe hai. Aur… Mein Taani ko bahut acha kayal rak Raha hun… tumse zyada…"

"Chal jhutta... Mujhse zyada uska kayal raknewale koi nahi hai is duniya mein… ab behes mat Kar is baat pe…" Rupali knew what she was speaking about. She had taken Taani's responsibility when she was a baby. And she loved her as equally as Swayam. "Kyun Tannu? Sachi kahana meine?" She asked her little girl. She nodded. None could replace Taiji's place in her life. That women cared her for like no other. Even if her real mother was alive, probably she wouldn't have been cared so much. Swayam frowned at them. "Ab ye sab chodo… tumhara papa ka birthday celebrate nahi karna hai Kya... Warna tumhara papa boenge ki meine unka birthday party karab kardiya…" Rupali chaffed her husband. Everyone in the hall snickered.

People gathered around Rishi wishing him formally. Swayam introduced his friends to his mother as his father was already aware of them. Rupali still held Taani around her waist. Swayam introduced everyone in the gang, Rey being the last one. She spoke while she noted each one's name. She instantly felt the blush on Sharon's face when he introduced her. Ruplai had things to clarify with his son.

Rupali surveyed Rey for few seconds looking at Taani "ye yahi haina…" All watched her in confusion. Taani's flashback hit her head. Before she could answer, Rupali continued "jiska posters tumhara room mein laga ke Pagal ki tarah nachti ti…"

Taani looked everywhere but Rey, at the unforeseen revealation. Swayam's eyes rolled back. Sharon nudged Rey holding back the snickers. Others chortled. "Kya Sach mein, aunty? Isne Mera posters lagake dance karti ti" Rey asked innocently. Taani glared him. She was already embarrassed at this. "Ha… wo bi itni Pagal ki tarah… pura kamra saaf Karne Tak Mera haal badnam ho jata ta… itni saare cheese phod deti Ti… wo bi Kya din the" Rupali missed her bubbly girl being around her. Rey never knew this. And it was so heartfelt coming from her Taiji. "Taiji… wo… Tauji ko cake katne ka time ho Gaya hai… aap aao…" she pulled her before she could spill anymore antics of her. Yes, she had been a hopeless romantic about Rey. She was his biggest fan. And Taiji always teased her about her crush on him during the old golden days. Her Taiji had been her best friend while she stayed back in Jodhpur. But she hadn't revealed about Rey and all the things happened with her after she came Mumbai. Solely because she disliked stressing her about it.

Swayam and Rey exchanged a glance. Sharon joined in. Sharon and Swayam along with gang laughed out loud while Rey blushed hard.

******

Note: Please check, New characters page to know the new characters introduced.

Author's Note:

Hello people,

Do vote and comment. I'll upload the next chapter soon as it's a continuation of this party. You will get to read much more beautiful scenes between these characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
82.5K 4K 104
SCENE 1 Boy 1: I love you damit....don't you understand (in frustrated voice) Girl: But love isn't everything Rey....with love their should be respec...
110K 5K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
29.9K 1.7K 53
This story is deprived from d3, my favourite character Taani, I really wanted to explore the character more. It's not a taarey lovestory, I really fe...