Confessions of the Other Woma...

By LanaLovely

Copyright © 2012 Readinbooks2 "You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone fe... More

Confessions of the Other Woman
Prologue - Edited
Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2 - Edited
Chapter 3 - Edited
Chapter 4 - Edited
Chapter 5 - Edited
Chapter 6 - Edited
Chapter 7 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 1 - Edited
Chapter 8 - Part 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Recap
Chapter 15 - Part 1
Chapter 15 - Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Part 1
Chapter 19 - Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter]
Sequel Is Posted!

Chapter 10 - Part 2

51.3K 1.7K 424
By LanaLovely

Play the song on the side! it kind of goes with the chapter i guess, but it's my songgg lol

Chapter 10 - Part 2

*Mr. Sawyer’s P.O.V*

I was bringing Korey over her check from last week. I know I probably been acting like a nut lately, so I’ma back off for a while, and just let her be. I had no idea why she was with that little wanna be thug, Jonathan. He was no good for her, but whatever. I pulled into her driveway next to a yellow truck that I recognized immediately, and my heart raced as I saw that her front door was open.

Wide open.

I jumped out the car, closing the door softly. As soon as I entered the house, I smelled.. burning spaghetti? I ran into the kitchen cutting off the oven eye, and putting the smoking pot in the sink, almost burning my hands in the process. The oven was on too, so I cut that off.

I was about to look around for Korey, when I heard a banging.

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KOREY!” the voice yelled.

Austin?

I slowly and quietly treaded up the carpeted stairs. It sounded like he got in her room, because I heard the door bust open. I kept my distance, because I didn’t hear Korey yelling or anything. Maybe they just had a bad argument…

There was another boom, and I froze as I heard her yell. “No! Austin, please! Please, I don’t want this anymore, please.” She begged through sobs, and I charged into her room busting into the door. I had to take a deep breath before I did something crazy, but all rational thoughts fled my mind as I saw him pin her down and lift her shirt.

You gotta be a bitch to rape somebody when you willingly getting it elsewhere.

I jumped for him, pulling him off her, and on to the ground. I repeatedly punched his face, and he started to punch back, until he saw my face, and then recognition must have set in. I grabbed a handful of his shirt, got in his face, and told him,

“I told you, you had one more time to fuck with her. Here you are again.” I said, chuckling, and he looked emotionless.

“Get the fuck out.” I said, throwing him towards the bedroom door, and he left. I waited until I heard the front door close, and his car start before tending to Korey.

She was in the corner of the bathroom with her knees under her chin, biting her lip and crying silent tears, looking at me. She was so beautiful. I need to stop! She’s obviously hurting, and here I am lusting after her in that short ass shirt.

I sat next to her, hesitantly. I figured she didn’t want nobody touching her, so I just sat there quietly, and she surprised the hell out of me, jumping in my lap, and hugging me tight. I hugged her thin waist tightly. I know she wasn’t being sexual, but my dick didn’t catch the message. She awkwardly lifted up her hips so it wasn’t touching her, and looked at me with a sad smile, before getting up.

“Sorry.” She whispered nodding her head towards my crotch, and I tried to adjust my slacks.

“It’s okay.. um, I just wanted to bring over your check for last week. I’m glad I came, though. You straight?” I said, and she nodded, yawning.

I nodded, and got up. I had to go, because she was gonna kill me with her sexy ass.

“Well, um, ima go. You go ahead and take a few days to get it together. Call me when you ready to go back, aight?” I said, and she sat up slowly. I tried to ignore her perky tities pressing against her thin shirt, but it’s like she was tempting me on purpose.

“Please, stay. I don’t have nobody else.” She said, playing with the hem of her shirt, giving me a peak of her pink lace panties. DAMN! I shook my head. Does she even know what she’s doing to me? She walked up to me, looking in my eyes.

“Please.” She said, and I nodded. She smiled, and gave me a quick hug, before sliding under her covers. I took a seat in the longue chair in the corner, and she laid down, facing me, and almost immediately fell asleep. Or that’s what I thought. With her eyes closed, she called my name.

“Yeah?” I said, and her eyes opened.

“Why were you here last week? With the ski mask.. why were you in my house?” she said, and I almost lost my breath. How did she know it was me? What the hell am I going to say…

___________________________

*Jonathan’s P.O.V*

“Shit.” I moaned, as Yazmin bobbed her experienced mouth up and down on me. It was good, but it wasn’t like when Korey did it. When she did it, she did it because she wanted me to feel good, like she enjoyed it, but when Yazmin did it, she did it to get my nut out the way, so she could fuck me a little longer. She was too sloppy.

I couldn’t cum. I kept thinking of Korey. Why would she stoop so low for a nigga that don’t treat her right? Why would she… then I thought about it. She wouldn’t do that to me, right? I pushed Yazmin off me, tucked myself back in my pants, and turned the car towards Korey house. I needed to see this for myself. I looked over to see Yazmin smiling. Conniving ass.

“What you been calling me for?” I asked, and her smile only widened.

“Well… I’m pregnant bae.” She said, and I almost hit another car. This bitch must be crazy.

“It’s not mine, so don’t start that shit. I know for a fact I strapped up. The only person I eva went raw on is Korey.” I said, and she was pissed. She crossed her arms, and began shaking her thigh.

I turned off the highway. We was about ten minutes away from Korey’s now.

“What does she have that I don’t? She been cheating on you! She don’t care about nobody but herself, and she’s a lame bitch! She stay cooped up in that house, and only come out when I drag her out. I could be everything for you. We could be so good, baby. Just you and me.” She said, rubbing my arm, and I shook her off.

“She’s everything you not, Yaz. She don’t go around sucking dick for a new pair of shoes.” I started, and she cut me off.

“That was once, J!” she defended, her voice going a little higher.

“Shut up, and let me talk. She don’t be fucking niggas like it’s going out of style, and most importantly, she is real. She not behind your back, messing with your man, now is she?” That shut her up.

I pulled into her neighborhood, and almost got hit by a fancy Bugatti. People think because they got fast cars, that they have the right to fly down the road. I expected to see Austin’s car, but her driveway was empty. I sighed in relief, and got out, not really caring about Yazmin. When I got to the door I waited a good ten minutes. I was knocking like the Police, was she ignoring me?

“Just a minute.” I finally hear her say, and a couple seconds later, the door opened, slightly. She poked her head out, and saw me, then rolled her eyes, and shut it in my face. I’m the one who should be mad at her.

I banged on the door again, and she swung it open.

“Go away! I don’t need you!” She said, and I froze, staring at her swollen cheek. She noticed me looking, and turned her head, hiding her cheek in her hand. I stepped inside, closing the door, and then I cupped her face in my hands. She had begun to cry, and she wouldn’t look at me.

“Baby, what’s wrong? What happened?” I said, and she yanked my hands off her, going into the kitchen.

“Just leave.” She said, emotionless, as she threw pots and pans around. I knew better, she was hurting and I want to know what happened, and why her face was turning into a purple-ish color.

She stopped what she was doing, sliding down the wall. I have never seen her so broken. She was always strong.

“I needed you. I needed you and you weren’t there! You said you’d always protect me. You said if I called you, you would answer, but you didn’t.” she said shaking her head, her voice just above a whisper.

I sat next to her, pulling her in my arms. She punched my chest, slapped my face, and then just broke down into sobs. I felt like shit. What have I done?

__________________

*Korey’s P.O.V*

Mr. Sawyer sighed, before speaking again.

“Korey, I need to tell you something, but I don’t want to scare you away, so please just listen, okay?” he said, and I nodded, bringing my comforter closer to my body.

“Well, I have very strong feelings for you. I don’t know why, but I do. I think you are a beautiful person, inside and out, and people take advantage of that. Especially the men in your life.. I’ve watched you for a minute now. I know that seems a little stalker type, but I felt the need to protect you. When I saw your boyfriend or whatever-“ I had to cut him off right there.

“He’s not really my boyfriend.” I said, and he raised his eyebrow, but continued on.

“Well your friend. I didn’t leave after I checked on you, because I had a gut feeling something was going to happen, so I decided to stay. Now, the ski-mask thing was a little on the psycho side.” He said, chuckling, and I did too.

“Ya think?” I said, and he smiled at me.

“Anyway, I didn’t want you to see your boss at your house, and get freaked out, so I put it on. When I noticed the boy hadn’t come out yet, I started to get worried, because of your past. I know how men treated you, and I didn’t feel right sitting out there knowing he could be inside hurting you, so I came in.”

Wow. So all this time, I been thinking my asshole boss hated me, and he just wants to protect me.

“Thank you for being there then, and now. My ‘friend’ hasn’t even called to check on me, but it’s whatever. I appreciate it, Sawyer.” I said and he got up after his phone went off.

“Just call me Carson. I have to go now, but if you need anything I’ll be here. Don’t hesitate to call.” He said, kissing my forehead, and I smiled.

Just before he got out the door, he pulled something out his pocket, sitting it on my drawer.

“Almost forgot your check.” He smiled, and waved, before leaving, and soon after, I fell asleep. Is it wrong that I was thinking of Carson?

~*~

I got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face. That was a good nap. I had to be sleep for at least an hour, but that’s better than no sleep at all. I heard a loud banging on my door. Why do people be doing that? Don’t they know that’s rude?!

“Just a minute!”

~*~

Jonathan held me, and I couldn’t pull away. He rubbed my back and continuously asked what happened. I was fuming all over again and I broke away from him.

“You want to know what happened? Maybe if you would answer the phone, or even pretend to be interested when I call, you would know that Austin came here, and beat my ass. He tried to rape me, and you wasn’t there, Jon.” I began to cry, and he had a look of astonishment on his face, but I kept going.

“I yelled your name, begging you to come, and you didn’t. But, thankfully, my boss saved the day. He doesn’t even like me, and he saved me.” I said, and he came closer.

“Korey, I’m so sorry.” He said, and I sobbed into his chest.

“Baby, let’s go.”

I lifted my head to see Yazmin in my kitchen, looking at us in disgust.

“BABY?” I said, and she smiled.

“Look baby girl, Jonathan here is mine, and he will forever be a part of me.” She said, and began to rub her belly. I leaped forward, only to be caught by Jon.

“Don’t listen to her trifling ass, Korey.” He said, and she shook her head.

“Korey, I been fucking this nigga since I was in high school, he forever will be mines, and when our baby is born, you can be the god-mom if you’d like.”

I felt my heart crush. My own friend. The person I thought I could trust. The person who rubbed my back when no one was there. I should have known.

“I would let you be the auntie, but that’s Lana’s job.” She said, and Jonathan shot her a look. Wait, Lana? My face scrunched up in confusion, and Jonathan put me down on the counter.

“Kor-“ Yazmin cut him off,

“Oh! He didn’t tell you? You must be dumb, Kor. Come on no! His last name is Lawrence, as in Lana Lawrence. They’re siblings, duh!” she laughed, before kissing Jonathan’s cheek, and leaving out the kitchen.

“She’s actually here to pick me up, toodles.” She yelled, and then the front door closed.

I stared at him with tears rolling down my face. Why didn’t he deny none of that? Why was he so quiet…

“Just tell me it’s not true. Tell me she’s lying.” My voice was cracking, and he shook his head.

“Korey. Yes, we USED to fuck, but the baby isn’t mine.” He said, and I wasn’t convinced.

“Right.” I said, hopping off the kitchen island.

“So was this all a game, huh? You’re Lana’s brother, so you obviously know about Austin. Did he put you up to this?” I dreaded to hear the answer, because I think I already knew.

“What? Is that how you think of me, Korey? I been nothing but real wit chu since day one, and all that shit Yazmin was talking was exactly that, shit. So, let’s not let her mess up what we got. We been having a good ass time.” He said, and I just nodded. I was tired of the bullshit everyone was feeding me.

He grabbed my hand, and walked us upstairs. He picked me up, and gently placed me on the bed.

“We need to talk.” He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Ya don’t say.” I smartly retorted.

~*~

You guys are so funny! I was dying reading the comments on the last chapter! I read each and every one, and I want to thank you all so much! All these new ideas just flooded my brain, so be expecting more frequent chapters! Yay, but you have to continue to VOTE & COMMENT!!!! SO what do you think? Which guy are you going for? I know y’all hating trifling Yazmin right now! LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
114K 3.3K 33
Mature | Erotica | Smut ***COMPLETED*** African American design wiz Kerstin London knows all about success. She has transformed herself from an 'unwa...
681 127 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
943K 33.6K 30
Catalina and Diego never got over each other after high school, but years later they meet by chance, and multi-millionaire Diego sweeps her off of he...