A Minecraft Story: Herobrine'...

By Tiny_Worrior

Tiny_Worrior is a minecrafter with an extraordinary adventure which is apparently my character. This is a sto... More

A Not So Regular Day
Budder Kingdom?! Wait What!?
Vote And NEED NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!
A New Discovery
Starting a Group
Mob Raid
Raiding Back
Unexpectedly Unexpected
A/N
Secrets
Survival!? Wait, No!
Caves - Part 1
Caves - Part 2
Snap Trap
Finding Erick - part 1
Finding Erick - part 2
Oh Shoot!!!
What the Heck...
Take away one and add two...

Universe

114 7 16
By Tiny_Worrior

(Tiny's POV)
(2 weeks after the thing deadlox shot me 😒😒😒)
We was just camping but i heard screaming and running around so i told Ender to ready his ender dagger (dont ask that this one has mods) and hide.

I crept out into the darkness and hearing some words about saving someone.

I ran into the noise and trip from a rock and hit my face, err im ashamed and hurt at the same time.

I quickly ran to the noise without noticing that my mouth started bleeding. "We need to get her back to the Budder Kingdom!" I heard and its obvs Sky. (Sky always as in ALWAYS call gold budder) I made it panting and asked "Whats happening here? "I found this, girl and was unconcious" Said Jason while carrying her. (You asked for it and now you owe me one) I ran back as fast as i can and told Ender to pack his bag and Tp to the Budder Kingdom -_- And so i packed my tents, took some tries to kill the fire and took the coal, and after several seconds im prepared and went back to the Budder Kingdom -_-

Then back at the frikin Budder Hospital where i got shot by Deadlox 'I dont think i can trust him' went in my head and shook it off, I was planning to go back at Rangehiders but my attention was caught by that girl.

I fell asleep on the bench near the bed where the girl was sitting and fell asleep.

--Dreaming
I stabbed herobrine's chest but then he smirked and a red lightning flashed and everybody turned to stone.(Do not include Medussa-_-)

And then a voice whispered in my ear "I can always come back if I want to"
--End of dream

"Where am I!?" the girl asked waking me up "In the budder hospital -_-" I replied, The three walked in but Jason kept staring at her except Adam an TY.

"Whats your name" said MU "Psst, thats no way to start a conversation" Deadlox told MU.

'Somethings familiar about them three' i kept asking myself.

"Universe is my name" She replied a bit frightened but Jason kept staring at her. (You still owe me uni) I studied her closely. Eyes are see green, Hair is dark brown fades to light brown with a little bit of blonde texture, Shes like about 21 a year younger than Jason. Shes wearing Green Shirt with blue jeans and some dark hoodie, perfect with blue ender shoes. ( I dunno so too late :p )

She looked at Jason while blushing, 'She is totally older than me and why do i even ask' 'Anyway its like TrueMU, Sky, and Deadlox seems so familiar'.

I just couldnt help it so i stepped out of the way and out of the Budder Kingdom -_- (dont ask) and I sat under a tree and kept thinking what happened after the death of Herobrine.

Memories started to appear if I was fighting the three with their dark sides but friends surrounded me so i helped them up before reaching Herobrine.

I went back in and saw she wasnt there, MU told me "Will you able to take you with your group?" "We're always a group" i replied, " Anyway where are they" "Uni and Jason went out to get some fresh air and alot to get to know each other " 'What?' I said to myself.

---

Anyway just promise to vote *narrows eyes to someone* and of course dont forget to add characters, I really need them though See Yah!

*eats bread while reading a book*
-Uni " Hi "
*chokes bread**spits out bread*
Hey, Dont surprise me like that !!
-Uni "Sorry, Ender keeps telling me about the next chapter"
-Ender " Come on tell them the next chapte-"
I dont wanna spoil it
-MU Whats up
-Sky Oh god no...
-Uni *blushes*
EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!
-Everyone *leaves*

And See Yah!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 47 27
It's about my dream being to meet the Undertale Characters and that dream has come true. Come along for the journey, as we embark on various mini adv...
34.8K 1.6K 29
It's been a month almost. A month since it came out. A month since they found her. One month since she's seen the others... The other's that she can'...
654 54 17
In a land made of blocks... Where a man with no eyes named Herobrine destroys all... There is only one hope: The Emerald Sword. A young redstone mine...
1K 87 31
@MoonCultFanatic: I'm currently spell checking the story just so people know Six teenagers from a small town in Maryland have known for their entire...