MHA Shoto Todoroki x Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite icy-hot guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be... More

Introduction
1: After All These Years
2: The Nurse
3: Whipped
Quirks
Requests - Now Closed
4: The Illegal Drug
5: The Illusion
6: The Best Birthday (Lemon)
7: Mina's Eighteenth (Lemon)
8: The Royal Gathering
9: Cold and Distant (Lemon)
10: The Adopted Girl (Lemon)
11: An Important Milestone
12: Beauty Isn't Always Skin Deep
13: Fireworks
15: The Massage (Lemon)
16: Paralysis
17: The Tease (Lime)
18: A Newfound Desire (Lemon)
19: Pictures (Lemon)
20: In the Closet (Lemon)
21: The Parade (Fantasy AU) (Lemon)
22: Five Years (Lemon)
23: (y/n)'s Intern (Lemon)
24: The Beach Holiday Part One
25: The Beach Holiday Part Two (Lemon)
26: On The Full Moon
27: Do or Die
28: Love
29: The Hidden Relationship (Lemon)
30: Broken Family
31: The Care-Free Girl
32: The Failed Plan
33: A Lost Sense
34: Captivated
35: The Vampire King (Halloween Special)
36: Save Me, Hero
37: The Cinema Date (Lemon)
38: Fun in the Sun (Lemon)
39: Her Day of the Year (Lemon)
40: Not What it Seems
41: The Child
42: Inexperienced
43: Her Monthly Problem
44: Her Beautiful Body (Lemon)
45: The Third Trimester
46: It's Always Been You (Lemon)
47: The Loveless Relationship
48: I Will Find You
49: The End and New Beginnings Part One
50: The End and New Beginnings Part Two (Lemon)
The End
Other Books

14: Relieve Me (Lemon)

10.6K 122 165
By the-writing-girl

Warning! This oneshot includes sexual content, you've been warned!

Quirk: Cat

 Shoto Todoroki and I were friends and roommates in a large posh apartment block. The pair of us had well-paid jobs, him being a pro hero and me being an inventor of support items for various heroes that commissioned me to make them something. Shoto was my main customer, but I made plenty of other support items which earned me a good reputation.

We met when I graduated from UA, us having both attended the school but not at the same time. I was four years younger than him so was overjoyed when he picked up on my talents as an inventor and commissioned me to make his utility belt for his hero outfit. I thanked Shoto for my current success as an inventor, as he was the one who had managed to get my name out there what with being an incredibly popular hero himself, others following in his wake and seeking me out to make support items for them.

Shoto was my closest friends, and we had perhaps crossed the line of friendship once or twice when drunk at parties, but we'd never gone all the way. Annoyingly for me however there was one problem living with someone as good looking as Shoto, and that was my quirk. Shoto had told me it was a cute quirk in the past, but from the end of winter to the beginning of autumn I entered a state of 'heat'. It's not usually that strong of a sexual drive, however there is one small period of around a week when it becomes incredibly intense and annoyingly for me, that week was now.

It would've been okay had I lived on my own, but because I had to live with the utterly gorgeous Shoto Todoroki I was finding it quite hard to hold back. I knew I'd just embarrass myself if I was to try anything; they say you should never get with your roommate after all. I just had to grit my teeth and bare it, knowing that it'd only be for this week and then my feelings and sexual drive would return to normal.

Currently I was at home, stirring the broth and waiting for Shoto to come home. He had texted me saying he was on his way, so I started tonights food ready for his return. Whenever he had been on patrol I often cooked for him, as he was always tired upon his return and I knew he'd either order a takeaway or not eat at all, both of which not being particularly healthy. I flicked my tail back and forth, having to rub my legs together to relieve some of the feeling that was building up between them when I thought about him. I was only thinking about him in a sexual way, it wasn't as if I held feelings for him at all...

"I'm home!" Shoto's voice called out through the apartment.

"W-welcome back!" I was snapped from my thoughts when he entered the kitchen, a charming smile on his face.

"Mm, smells good," he said, approaching me and sniffing the broth.

"Simple chicken ramen tonight," I said and he nodded.

"Whatever you cook is good," he said, slipping off his shoes and changing into his slippers. "I'm gonna have a shower and get changed, I won't be a second," he said, then heading off in the direction of the bathroom. I let out a sigh when he was out of sight, wondering how I had let my heat affect me so much. I needed to control myself, I had to. When the food was ready and served Shoto came out of the shower in a tight white tank top that showed off his arms. My eyes widened and I thought my nose was seconds away from bleeding as I stood rooted on the spot, staring at him. "Er, (y/n)?"

"Yes! Sorry, er, here," I stuttered, thrusting the bowl towards him and heading towards the sofa with my own. Refusing to look him in the eye I got comfortable on the sofa under a blanket, him flicking through the TV's channels to find something interesting to watch. We sat in silence, watching the TV and slurping on our noodles. My eyes wanted to keep on drifting towards Shoto but I had to try and control myself however the TV just wasn't interesting enough. I glanced up at him as he sat next to me, and found myself wriggling a little in an effort to cool down the heat that was building up inside of me.

"(y/n), are you alright?" He suddenly asked, concern laced on his features.

"Fine!" I squeaked quickly, my tail twitching.

"You're not fine, I can tell," he said, furrowing his eyebrows. I shuffled awkwardly again, looking down into the dregs of my bowl. "(y/n)?"

"O-okay, if I tell you you have to promise not to laugh or think badly or me, it's something I can't help!" I spoke quickly, pointing at him. He seemed a little thrown off-guard but nodded. My mouth opened and shut, me desperately trying to find the right words but embarrassment filling me as heat pooled at my womanhood making me shuffle once more. "O-okay- so my quirk, my cat quirk, it kind of effects me... at a particular point of the year," I mumbled, my voice getting quieter and quieter. Shoto looked at me seemingly confused, looking at me for an explanation. "There's a period in the year where I... where I go into heat," I whispered, hiding my face in shame. Shoto however seemed confused, and looked at me with a tilted head.

"'Heat'?" He questioned, as oblivious as ever.

"Each year there's a specific moment where cats feel the need to mate, and that- that extends to me because of my quirk," I said, peeking at him through my fingertips. I watched as realisation hit him, his eyes widening and a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. "I'm sorry! I know it's- it's weird but I- it's just-,"

"Do you need my help?" He asked and I immediately lost my voice. I became immediately embarrassed, staring at him and trying to comprehend what he had just asked me. My heart was racing as I did want his help, and I was beginning to loose focus. Before I could stop myself I nodded. He immediately grabbed the bowl of noodles from my lap and put them and his own on the coffee table, then taking my hand confidently and dragging me towards his bedroom.

My mind had become foggy as he pulled me into his bedroom, the two of us standing incredibly close as we simply looked at each other. The world seemed to stop around us and I was quite surprised by his confidence, particularly when he took complete charge and slammed his lips against mine. His arms were around my body as we stumbled back, knocking into his bed causing the pair of us to fall, him landing on top of me.

Our lips never parted, and instead our mouths opened as our tongues joined in the passionate kiss we were sharing. I felt hot, the tension and desperation in my core making my whole body ache with desire. My tail twitched when he reached up to rest his hand on my breast, squeezing it gently. I moaned against his mouth, gripping onto him tightly and feeling my core practically overflowing with desperation.

A part of me wondered whether we should be doing this, despite the fact I was in heat. I didn't doubt that if we were to continue going it would feel incredible, but would things get complicated between us after? What would tomorrow morning look like?

"S-Shoto," I moaned as he pulled away from his lips and began kissing my neck, his hot breath sending chills down my spine.

"Mm?" He mumbled, squeezing my breast tighter. My mind was fogged with lust so despite this being a sensible time to stop us going further, I chose to ignore it.

"D-don't stop," I whispered, my tail twitching.

"I don't plan to," he said, making me wonder whether he was doing this for reasons more than desire. I didn't care though, I just needed him to ravish me.

"Please, give me everything Shoto," I mumbled, bringing my hand up and clutching his hair as he nibbled at my neck.

"I will," he said in a husky voice. I watched as he knelt up and pulled his top off of his body, revealing his gorgeous torso which almost made me drool. I was beginning to get incredibly desperate, and he could tell by the way my legs were brushing against each other that I was eager for more.

He took charge and pulled me up, tugging my top away from my body. He was definitely in charge which I didn't mind given the fact that I wanted to be completely ravished, but it made me wonder whether he had thought about doing such lewd things with me before, especially when he so eagerly pulled off my bra. It didn't take him long to have one hand massaging one breast whilst his mouth pleasured the other. Already I was a moaning and panting mess, but that didn't stop him from what he was doing.

He was sucking at my breasts roughly, turning his attention between them apparently unable to get enough. I could see a large tent in his trousers, his erect dick obviously wanting to escape. My back arched when his fingers suddenly pressed against my womanhood which was still covered by my sweatpants. My hips twitched a little, trying to get some relief but it was difficult with the clothing in the way. "Shoto- please-,"

"Please what?" He growled and my cheeks heated up out of embarrassment.

"D-don't make me beg," I tried to sound stern but I heard him chuckle. "F-fine... please, I-I need you- more," I whispered. I felt his lips form a smirk against my skin, his fingers soon wrapping themselves around the waistband of both my sweatpants and my underwear. Gently he peeled them away from my skin and threw them carelessly on the floor, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"You really are wet," he whispered crudely, making me cover my face with embarrassment.

"Don't say that!" I hissed, but couldn't stop myself from letting out a loud squeal when he suddenly had his lips pressed against my lower ones.

The pleasure was immense, and it was feeding my hunger. I grabbed the bedsheets tightly, my back arching as he ran his tongue thought my pussy, licking at it desperately as though it would be the last thing he'd ever taste. I was whining loudly, my eyes scrunched shut as I basked in the feeling he was dealing me. His tongue began licking my clit whilst his fingers came up to play with my entrance, teasing it before he slowly inserted one in. "Shoto!" I screamed out, breathing heavily as he continued to lick me. He didn't show any signs of wanting to stop, not that I wanted him to as I could feel my orgasm building up already. I felt as though I was desperate enough to cum just from him sucking at my breasts, so him eating me out so well was making me go crazy. "I'm gonna cum- Shoto- ngh!" I cried out loudly, feeling the wave hit me harshly.

"Mm," he moaned, lapping up my juices. I flinched at the overstimulation, but I still needed more. He however had a different plan, as he unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them off along with his boxers to reveal his seven inch member. My eyes widened and I bit my lip as I stared at it. Immediately my core began to heat up again, feeling utterly desperate to have that inside of me. It seemed however that Shoto had other ideas.

He moved me roughly so that he was stood and I was on my knees in front of him. He took ahold of the back of my head and rammed his member down my throat roughly, without thinking twice. I almost choked, my eyes wide as the tip of his dick hit the back of my mouth. I grabbed ahold of his naked hips, him clutching onto my hair. The side of his hands brushed up against my cat ears making me let out a moan due to their sensitivity, which was something that didn't go amiss from Shoto.

As soon as he began thrusting his hips he began to tease my ears, pinching them playfully making my wet core heat up once more. I was trying desperately to catch my breath but he was moving at an incredible pace. I tried to focus on moving my tongue in a way that'd make him feel amazing, and judging by the eagerness written on his features it seemed to be working. I brought my hand up and massaged his balls whilst gripping onto his firm thing with my other hand. Hearing his grunts above me sounded so unbelievably sexy that I was close to slamming him down on the bed and jumping on top of him.

His grip on my hair tightened and he suddenly pulled out of my mouth, catching me off-guard. I looked up at him, his heterochromatic eyes staring back at me. His naked chest was rising and falling heavily. "I need you," he whispered, my heart missing several beats.

"Take me, Shoto," I pleaded. He laid me back down on the bed before reaching to his nightstand and pulling out a condom. Thanks to the extensive power my heat had over me I hadn't even thought about protection, so I was relieved when I saw him putting a condom on.

Soon he had me folded in half, and was lining himself up with my pussy. Already I was panting heavily, anticipation flooding my body as I was just desperate to feel him inside of me. It seemed as though he couldn't hold on a second longer, as he plunged himself deep inside of me. My back arched and I clung onto him tightly, letting out a loud moan as I attempted to scream his name. I dug my nails into his back as the feeling of his large dick inside of me consumed me, and it didn't take him long for him to start moving his hips. "You feel so wet, you really are in heat," he said teasingly but I was on too much of a high to care. All I wanted was to be ravished by him, for him to fuck me so hard that I wouldn't be able to walk the next day.

His hips slapped against mine as he thrusted so deep inside of me, the tip of his dick hitting my g-spot ruthlessly. I could barely speak, clinging onto him desperately and feeling nothing but pleasure was over me like a tsunami. Hearing his sexy grunts above me was even more of a turn on, and I already felt myself get closer and closer to another orgasm. My legs were locked around his waist as he thrusted in and out of me, the pleasure sending me insane. "Shoto! I'm gonna cum!" I whined loudly, my grip on him tight.

"Me too- fuck, you feel so good," he growled menacingly, somehow reaching even deeper inside of me. I threw my head back as my orgasm washed over me, his grip on the bedsheets either side of my head tightening as he filled up the condom. I was panting heavily, sweat dripping from my brow and I winced slightly as he pulled out of me. Lazily I stared up at my ceiling feeling the incredible afterglow until I noticed Shoto slip on a clean condom onto his still erect member. "I'm not done yet," he growled and my eyes widened, excitement filling me again.

I was on my knees, my chest pressed into the bed as he entered me from behind, his palms grasping my bum tightly. My tail twitched back and forth with every single thrust, the headboard of the bed hitting the wall. To my surprise he suddenly slapped my bum making me let out a small yelp. My core felt soaked as he continued to move at an intense pace, refusing to let up, not that I wanted to given how desperate I felt and how hot I felt. I moaned his name into the pillows, sweat running down my body as I fell completely under his spell.

Suddenly I felt a hand around the base of my tail, making me yell out in pleasure and cum there and then. "Wow, I didn't expect that reaction," Shoto teased and I turned back to see him wearing a smirk whilst his clutch was on my tail.

"P-please Shoto," I panted heavily, overstimulation flooding my body as he continued to play with my incredibly sensitive tail. "D-don't- it's too much- AH!" I came again, throwing my head back. This didn't stop him however, and I felt his big dick throb inside me through the very thin condom. Tears were leaking from my eyes as I hadn't felt this good in a very long time, and my voice was beginning to get away from me. "Shoto- Shoto! Ah, please, please!"

He was grunting behind me and I glanced back to see a wicked smirk of pure lust upon his face. Slamming into me hard, he was leaving no part of my pussy untouched. I didn't doubt that Shoto would be good, but I had no idea he'd be this good.

The power of his thrusts were sending me crazy, and I barely had a chance to catch my breath before he had me cumming again, thanks to the sensitivity of my tail. "I'm gonna cum-," he growled deeply, his voice hoarse as I turned to see his lustful face that had beads of sweat dripping from its temples. "Fuck- ngh-," he scrunched up his face as he gripped my tail and bum tightly, making me cum one last time. He soiled the condom, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to go another round what with how intensely he'd treated me.

When he pulled out I collapsed on my front, struggling to catch my breath. I heard shuffling behind me but was semi thankful when he put the box of condoms in his bedside draw. He moved around and clambered off of the bed, going towards his ensuite whilst I laid on his bed, completely drained of energy. The next few moments were a little bit of a blur, but I remembered feeling a cloth against my womanhood and another against my forehead. Gentle arms moved my limp body around, making sure I was covered by the duvet and had my head rested against the pillow. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

- Timeskip -

The sun that shone through the curtains caused me to wake up, and as soon as my eyes fluttered open I remembered the events of last night. I let out a steady breath, feeling a heavy arm wrapped around my waist and a warm body pressed against my back. Gently I turned, just enough to see Shoto laid beside me, thankfully still asleep. Last night felt like a dream, an incredible dream but it now proved to be reality, however one thought was whirling through my mind at an incredible pace. 'What now?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
950K 10.9K 54
A oneshot collection featuring all of the My Hero Academia guys we love, from students to teachers to heroes to villains... including Kirishima, Aiz...
1.2M 24.7K 117
bnha one shots of all the bnha boys! [ following anime ]
312K 5.2K 55
A My Hero Academia oneshot book filled with oneshots of our favourite short-tempered explosion boy, Katsuki Bakugou! We all love Boom Boy, there's no...