Can I Keep You? [Zarry] *EDIT...

By Narrybear

[Book 1] Harry never thought that he would fall for someone with just one look. Love at first sight to be exa... More

Can I Keep You? [Zarry]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 *part 2*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 *part 2*
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 *part 2*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Author's noteeeeee ;')

Chapter 8

12K 429 107
By Narrybear

[ Harry ]

"My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every note oh oh."

I woke up at the sound of my ringtone blasting but I didn't dare to move nor open my eyes. I'm still sleepy and tired. My energy was drained from last night. I never thought expected Zayn to be so...............wild. A cheeky grin spread across my face. This is definitely the best night of my life.

"My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every note oh oh."

Aagghh! Why are they even calling me?! Grunting, I picked up my phone from the bedside drawer and pressed the green button, not bothering to look who is calling.

"Hel----"

"Finally! Where are you?!" Liam yelled from the other line and I rolled my eyes at him. He's going to rant again and start over reacting. It's not like I'm going to be lost here.

"Good morning Li..." a loud yawn escape my lips and rubbed my eyes gently.

"It's already afternoon idiot.." he growled. Afternoon? I checked the alarm clock nearby. It says 3pm. Oh! I slept that long. Well, I'm tired. Can't blame me.

"Okay good afternoon Li. Sorry my bad."

"It's not the point you idiot. Where the hell are you? You never came last night?! Are you okay?"

"Liam, calm down. I'm okay. I'll tell you everything later. Now, leave me alone. I want to sleep some more. Bye Li." and with that, I hung up. Liam would be probably pissed.

I turned to my side and wrapped an arm around Zayn. He's soft?

My eyes fluttered open and found the space beside me empty. I was now hugging a pillow instead of Zayn's body. Where is he?

I shot up from the bed and run to the bathroom, searching for him, but he's not there. I ran back to the room and looked under the bed. No Zayn. I picked up my clothes on the floor and put it on me before I run down the staircase. I search in the kitchen, dining, living room and even in the laundry room, but he's nowhere.

Where the hell is he?

I fished out my phone in my pocket and dial his number but it all went straight to his voice mail. Fuck! Where are you Zayn?

I run a hand to my curly hair and let out a frustrated sigh. Did he ditched me? He left me alone in his house? What if his parents came and saw me naked on the room? That guy!

I was about to yell in madness when I remember a place where he might be going.

***

"I thought you forget about me already Harry. Why didn't you call me?? I'm waiting for it." Allison pouts, tracing a finger on my arm. I quickly run here in the restaurant, hoping to see Zayn here.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, completely ignoring her flirting. I have no interest for that. I need to find my love as soon as possible. I haven't even talked to him properly after last night.

"He's not here.."

"Where is he?"

Allison frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't know. Maybe stalking Dana again. So, when are we going out to have our date?" she stared at me hopefully with a small smile on her lips.

Where did Zayn go? He's not answering my calls. He didn't go here at work. Where in the world is he? Is he with Dana? Or he's avoiding me because of what happen to us? Maybe he's disgusted with me now?

"Harry..." I snapped out of my thought when Allison brushed a finger on my jaw. "When will we have our date?"

"I'll call you soon. I've got to go now. Bye.." I run outside the restaurant. "Fuck! Zayn where are you?!!" I growled in frustration. I don't care if people keep looking at me like I was crazy. Zayn just left me! Damn! Fuck! Why did you leave me without even saying goodbye!

***

"Where have you been? We almost called the police! We're so worried about you!" Liam rant as soon as I stepped inside the house. He's fuming with rage and I can't blame him. I didn't go home yesterday even after he called. Instead, I went back to Zayn's to check if he has returned there but the house is still empty. No sign of him. I decided to stay overnight at a hotel so I could think alone. I need space. Then in the morning, I went back to his house and in the restaurant, and like yesterday, no Zayn. I decided to come home now, accepting the reality that Zayn is avoiding me.

I sit on the couch and just stared in space. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn.

"Are you in drugs Harry?" Eleanor sniggered but I ignore her. No time for her bullshits.

"When did you start using drugs?" Danielle then said, waving her hand in front of my face. I looked up at them and glared which quickly shut them up. They better be.

The door burst open and Louis came in, his phone on his hand. "Lads, our flight is 2 hours delayed. I th-----" he stopped once he saw me. "Damn! I thought you're dead. I was starting a funeral for you.." he said, smirking at me. Obviously, he's not worried about me. He knew me to well. He knew nothing would happen to me. "I was hoping we were going to leave you here alone so I could have our house all by myself" he grinned. Louis and I shared the same house back in England.

Hey! Why not? Maybe I should stay here behind, right? That's a good idea!

"Guys, can I overstay? I mean, can I stay here?" I asked them hopefully, with my puppy face.

Louis crossed his arms and studied me. "Why?"

"I'm going to look for Zayn.."

Liam frowned, "Zayn? Who's Zayn"

"Yes, Zayn. The guy that I love!" I looked at them bored. How could they forget about him!

"Why are you going to look for him?" Niall asked. He's eating a sandwich while packing his things. "Are you with him last New Year's eve?" I nodded.

"Really? What did you do? Did you finally force yourself on him?" Louis chuckled.

Come to think of it, did I force Zayn that night? No, I don't think so. He's the one who initiated the kiss! Maybe he's drunk but he could stopped if he doesn't want it right? But he didn't. So it means he likes it too. Every touch, every moaned he made, every kisses he gave me will be forever in my heart. As I remember the thing we did last night, I could feel my cheeks burning with heat.

I remained silent. I don't want to talk about him now. It just makes me miss him more and it just makes me sad.

"Hey! Hey! I know that look!" Louis starts to squeal while pointing a finger at me.

I looked up at him, confused. "What look?"

"That look Harry! Did you too.......have some..........booty?" he wiggles his brow at me while grinning like a madman. Shit! Am I that easy to read or am I just being obvious??

"I thought you're not in favor of one night stand because it's risky and not safe?" Niall stood in front of me, glaring down at me. What is his problem?

"It's not a one night stand ok?" I glared back at him.

His eyebrows rose. "Oh really? Then what do you call that?"

"It's called love making idiot!" I scowled at him, crossing my arms. "He fell inlove with me that night.." I sure of that. I felt it. Zayn feels something for me.

"Whoa! But I thought he's not gay?" Louis looks at me curiously. I scanned the room before answering. All of them are staring at me while El and Dani were both giggling. These 2 are annoying.

"He claimed he's straight but after what happen, I'm sure he's not. Maybe bi, yes.." I believed that Zayn feels the same way for me. Call me pathetic or delusional but it's what my heart is telling me. Maybe he's just not aware that he's falling for me. Or maybe he just can't accept reality. I know he likes me because he gave himself to me without hesitation. I felt love when we made love for about 3 times. No, four!

"Are you both drunk when you did it?" It's Liam. I can see he's hiding a smile. Stupid Liam.

"So what if we're drunk? It makes no difference! It's really a bad idea talking with you guys. You're all nonsense and stupid! I'm going to find Zayn now, instead of being with all of you!" I stood up from the couch and walked towards the door.

Liam and Louis quickly grabbed my hand, stopping me from walking away. "It would be better if you'll pack your things now. We should be heading to the airport now.." Liam was now scowling at me. Maybe annoyed of my attitude. But guess what, I don't give a single fuck. Zayn is much important now.

"I'll be back befo----"

"No!" Liam yelled, cutting me off. Louis dragged me up to our bedroom.

"Let me go! I need to find my Zayn!" I squirmed from his hold but his gripped just tightened. I even heard him mumble something like "pain in my ass."

***

"Are you okay Harry?" Niall asked worriedly. We're now on the plane back to England. They dragged me here to the airport, literally. And now, I won't see Zayn anymore. "Harry.."

"I'm fine okay. Leave me alone."

Niall patted my shoulder gently. "One night stand are always a problem. You'll easily get attached. Just forget about him."

My brows creased in confusion. "What are you saying?"

"Well, that's how I feel when we had our first one night stand. I can't forget about you. Remember?" Niall's lip twitched upward. I glared at him.

"What we had is different! We ended up being together, remember?" I hissed at him. "Zayn likes me. He loves me!"

Why is everyone not believing in any words that I say? I would never stand up for something or someone if I didn't feel anything.

"Did he say that he loves you?"

"Yes. But he didn't use words to express it. He showed it with his touch and kisses and with his------"

"Enough. You don't have to tell me your sex details. Too much information Haz.." Niall cut me off and rolled his eyes.

"Pfft. You're just jealous.." I scowl at him.

"Whatever. What did he say after your booty?"

"He's gone when I woke up. I should have look for him but all of you, stupid assholes, stopped me. Now, I won't see him anymore!" I leaned back on my sit, and closed my eyes. I feel tired. Tired of thinking.

"Harry, he left while you're sleeping without leaving a note or even waking you up." I heard Niall said. "That ought to tell you something. Think about it."

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
29.5K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
60.5K 3.8K 57
"Why did you call me here?" zayn asked with a hope that maybe, maybe harry wanted to apologize to him. "My daughter is missing and I need your help...
3.2K 278 27
Life will never be easy. Nobody have a perfect life. People either have no money or no happiness. You can't see people who have both. Even if they ar...