Unstable teams [OLD, REWRITIN...

By Bengalvine

Bfb ended after Bfb 14, Then Four and X left the competing grounds and contestants. The teams all delved into... More

Final disclaimer
1:Leave?
2:Guts and ice
3:Calculations
4:You're welcome, Spongy
5:Explode
6:Stay the hell away
7:Meeting at sundown
8:Who is responsible?
9:Accused
10:Wrong.
11:Blood stained paws.
14:Comfort
13:You know, only you.
15:Spirts
17:Agasint
18:Mournful
16:Collapsed
19:To the stars
20:Anger
21:Fluffy tears
22:Zap
23:We know
24:Greif
25:A Needely death
PLEASE READ IF INTERESTED IN THIS STORY

12:Unstable teams

56 1 0
By Bengalvine

!Gore warning!

"Fries, we talked about this! You can't lock our team in!" Puffball pleaded, and Fries just shook his head, and slid out his claws. "Puffball, you don't understand. It has to be done. For the safety of the team!" Puffball snarled. "You're wrong, Fries!" He hissed, and charged at Puffball, she yowled in surprise and before she could fight back, jaws clamped around her throat. She coughed blood as her throat was slowly ripped apart. "You are wrong, Puffball.."

Taco dashed through the trees, avoiding something behind her, twigs snapped and birds flew away as she ran.

"The metal wall stays up!" Golfball spat as her team, not including Grassy. Blocky snarled, sliding his claws out. "That's not fair, what about Grassy!" He demanded. Goldball lashed her tail, "you can figure that out for yourself." Golfball snapped, trying to resist attacking Blocky. He snarled in response, and sprang at her. Golfball squeaked in surprise, Blocky slashed her face before being pulled of by Tennisball and Basketball. Golfball felt her face. Blood. Lots of blood. She put down her paw and glared at Blocky, who glared back.

"Where is Taco? She said she'd be back in 12 hours.." Book snarled, lashing her taip violently as the rest of her team looked at one another.

Leafy shivered, she yanked her back paw. Trying to free herself of chains. This was her punishment for attacking Loser. Pin had convinced them to change it to this, instead of death. Leafy sighed, getting flashbacks of what had happened last night.
"This can be punishable by death, Leafy! You attacked Loser, twice! And then hid like the coward you are!" Firey spat, his fire getting hotter by the moment. Leafy whimpered, and took a step back. "I didn't mean to!" She wailed. Firey snickered, sliding his molten claws out, the tile floor sizzled. Loser jumped infront of her. "You will be executed!" He announced, his scratchy voice carrying across the whole cabin. Leafy snarled, and took another step back. Loser stepped to the side, and let Firey advance. But Pin intervened. "Are we sure it should be death? If someone found out, our reputation would be ruined." She mewed. Loser narrowed his eyes, and thoguht. "You're right, Pin. Firey, throw her in the basmsnt. That has new use now.."
Leafy sighed as she thoguht of the terrible memory. She was stuck here now. And it fucking sucked.

"He's dead. Why? He's really dead.." Tree mewed, horror in his eyes as he remembered Pens dead body. Tree gripped his head. WHY HIM? WHO? Tree sobbed, lashing his tail across his bed leaving leafs on his bed, Tree shook his head, looking up from his sobbing. He couldn't stay devastated! But, he couldn't move on so quickly. Tree desperately wailed to the ceiling.
-
Pie flinched at the sudden wail, she darted up. Carefully, she treaded down the hall, and heard the sobbing of Tree, she sighed. She hated seeing, or hearing Tree like this. She opened the door, and walked in. "Tree-" he lifted his heaf immediately and snarled, "get out!" Tree yowled, charging for her he raked his claws across her muzzle and Pie scrambled out, wincing as Tree slammed the door. This was bad, wasn't it?

Dount snarled, lashing his tail as he rose slightly on his back paws and lashed his paws down on his work, groaning in frustration he tripped, naking a thump. He just wanted to know who killed his teammates, and who injured Spongy. He had to find out for his team, and for eveyone else. Dount had only gotten closer because Golfball told hom something, but she had nothing more to say. Dount didn't get up again, he just stayed flopped on the floor in his room. He heard a light knock on his door, he slightly raised his head. Barf bag had opened his door. "Dount, get some sleep." She ordered. "You've been at this since last night." "Noooooo.." Dount protested, but got drag by Barf bag onto his bed. "See you in the morning." She mewed, leaving she closed the door. Dount waited for the steps to fade. He quickly slid out of his bed, and went to his shredded chart. Because Golfball told him about that cat having hetmacromia, he had narrowed it down to Book, Lighting, Bottle, Flower and Basketball. Those were the only cats with hetmacromia. Bottle was to cheerful, she could be faking it but she acted like a child, despite being a adult. And she was with Death P.A.C.T, so that just had no written all over it. And Lighting? His claws were electric. So, again, a no. That left Book, Flower and Basketball. Dount sighed. He had spent so long trying to figure it out, but he couldn't.

"We must put him out of his misery.." Balloony mewed, sadness in his eyes as he stared down at Woody, who had been injured somehow, black goop infecting his body. Cloudy frowned. "Are you surez ballony?" He asked, Balloony nodded. "I just can't watch it happen.." he mewed. He heard the barfing sound, and Woodys scream, so Balloony lifted his head. Greif in his eyes. Poor woody..

"Snowball! You can't like, do this, because we are the team leaders! Not you!" Pencil snapped, putting her tail on Matchs back. Snowball snorted, his snake circling his paw. "You either let me take your place, or else." He spat, lifting the snake up,it hissed at Pencil and Match. The two girls backed up hesitantly. "Like no!" Match snapped fearfully, im respone, Snowball put the snake down, and it slithered to match. And bit her, she shrieked

Book snarled at Taco, lashing her in a blind rage, "again! You abonded us!" She yowled, Taco flinched and stepped back. Book slid her claws out. "Is that all you're good for? Leaving us? Again and again!" Book snapped, she raised her paw, and Taco took another step back. Book purposely brought her claws down on nothing, scratching the wood with her long and sharp claws, making a horrible sound. Taco winced at the sound. "You're so useless.." Book muttered, turning around she stomped off towards her room.

Taco sighed, she wished that Book wouldn't think she abonded the team. But Books state of mind since the first time she 'abonded' them? Fucked up. Even if, it still hurt Taco. She sighed, wishing things could be normal. But they never would be, would they?

~~~~~~~~~~~
1076 words! This is the longest chapter yet. Also, saying this again, because of Tacos thoguht, anything Book does in this au will NOT be justified, anything she does is wrong, and shouldn't have been done despite her state of mind. She is still held accountable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 223 12
Will they win, or will their hunger take over? 18 objects. 12 stomachs to feed. 1 "prize." No food. Many characters from ONE including favorites such...
848 13 6
discontinued go read the all stars one insteadno seriously stop readin g this plea ok but please actually stop reading this it is ass the pacing us a...
24.1K 280 12
Exactly what it sounds like. All 64 BFB contestants, put into an arena. Last one standing wins the BDFI. Why? Idk. Inspired by the book "Survive" by...
43.5K 697 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...