Fairly Odd Life of Timantha T...

By mNakahara

Timantha "Timmy" Turner is an average girl no one understands. Mom, dad and her evil babysitter Vick giving h... More

Fairly Odd Partner
Oh Yeah, Chaos!
Oh Boys...
Fairly Odd Pet
Zappy Awards
Fairly Odd Couple
To the Most Fairest Fairy
The Switch Glitch
The Fairy Fever
The May Prom
Summer Fun
She's Da Man
The Horror's Eve
Love At First Height
Lil Mama's House

A Thankful Thinking

1.3K 37 21
By mNakahara

 'They've got to be kidding...' Timmy and Gary's eyes twitched at the sight of Mr. and Mrs. Turner's planning of the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner.

Why they were appalled? Well, the side dishes are nice, but the problem was one of the main dishes; the turkey. It wasn't even a real turkey meat Timmy's parents decide to have. In fact, it is a vegetarian one as her mother would refer it as "tofurkey".

"Mom, seriously?" Timmy glanced at the table, flabbergasted.

"I thought we should try a vegetarian Thanksgiving this year~! It's more healthy!"

"Nu-uh! Thanksgiving needs real turkey! Besides, we ain't even a vegetarian!" Huffed, Timmy left the kitchen and stormed upstairs with Gary who seemed disturbed with the sloppy shape of "tofurkey".

"Tell me, this is just because your ma forgot to buy the turkey meat at the grocery..." The former imaginary friend groaned.

"I ain't even surprised if that's true..., all I ever ask for is nice turkey." The brunette facepalmed.

As they arrived to Timmy's room, three of their fairies poofed as Poof was holding Eddie.

"Did someone said beef jerky~~?!" Cosmo's wand glow, and had pile of beef jerky raining in her room.

"No. I asked for turkey!" She sighed.

"Ohhh~ Okay~!" His wand waved again.

This time, the room was filled with LIVING turkeys walking around.

"What?" The green haired fairy blinked, "isn't this what you wanted?"

"Not really..." Gary and Timmy answered.

Eddie, Poof and Wanda chased the turkeys to the magical portal, organizing the room.

"I wish we could have best Thanksgiving dinner!" Timmy shout out.

Although Cosmo, Wanda and Poof's wands glowed, they ended up let out a unison of "pffft" sound before Da Rules appeared.

"Uh, Timmy, I believe everything involved with Thanksgiving is not our authority to grant wishes, but in fact belonged to Minister Autumn." Wanda informed as she read the page.

"Huh?! We have to talk to the Fairy of Autumn himself?!"

"You see, Timmy, Minister Autumn held Harvest Festivals and Thanksgiving events every year in Fairy World. And Earth is no exception." The pink-haired fairy added.

"Wait, does that mean the Thanksgiving fairy would be around here in Dimmsdale for Thanksgiving?" Gary asked.

And speaking of Thanksgiving, Poof pointed at the television that was advertising the annual Thanksgiving Harvest Festival taking place in the grand National Dimmsdale park.

"Ayy! They even said games!" Eddie squeaked in excitement.

"I heard games! What games? I'M IN!" Timmy immediately rushed up to the TV screen.

Gary rolled his eyes but followed up and watched the advertisement of the game for Harvest Festival. Their eyes sparkled to learn that the first prize would be a roasted turkey.

"I got what we can wish for~!" Then, Gary and Timmy turned to their fairies.

"I wish our family will participate Dimmsdale Thanksgiving Festival~!"

And their wish was granted.

Next day, the National Dimmsdale Park was crowded with people watching the beginning of Thanksgiving Harvest Festival. The families who are to participate the competitions looked around with amazement of large-scaled holiday festive. Timmy and Gary were following her parents as their fairies were in disguise of the bags—Cosmo and Wanda— and a purple balloon by Poof. Eddie peeked from Timmy's vest pocket, inspecting the area.

"Look, Tim-Tim...!" Gary pointed at the spot where judges of competitions are located.

She turned her attention to see Doug Dimmadome with his son Dale and the Mayor with his grandchildren politely greeting the investor of festival, Remy's father.

"Mr. Buxaplenty...?!" Timmy blinked.

The father of little Buxaplenty brat was Aldrich Buxaplenty, the richest man in the United States with unimaginable wealth controlling over the lives of governors. Like Remy, he has blond hair neatly combed and pair of emerald eyes. But something tells Timmy and Gary that they should act careful around him.

"Hello, Turner~." Remy greeted as he walked over.

"Oh great...." Gary rolled his eyes.

"You're here too, huh..." Timmy's arms crossed.

"Why yes..~. My father invested this festive, which given me a right to join."

'Snob...' Both buck-teethed raven haired boy and brunette girl groaned internally.

Remy flinched as his father's hand lightly but authoritatively pat his head.

"Now, now, young lad. Be polite," Aldrich turned to Timmy and Gary with soften expression, "allow me to apologize for my son's behavior. Enjoy the festive."

The man lead his son away while scolding him as the two watched.

"Well, his dad is quite a charming person, which I'm glad about it." Timmy commented.

All perked at the voice of host Chet Ubetcha announcing from the stage.

"This is Chet Ubetcha for this year's Thanksgiving Festival's host~! Us Dimmsdale would like to thank Doug Dimmadome, our mayor and Aldrich Buxaplenty for investment and running the festive~! We have special guest today who would join them as the judge~! Come on and give applause to Minister Dimitri Thursday~!"

People clapped as parade of the Harvest minister was on display; little children dressed up as pilgrims and Native Americans sprinkling the colorful leaves and holding balloons. Ladies, who were in reality, witches, were accompanying the man wearing orange coat around his shoulder, dark suit with pair of gloves and boots, wide-brimmed hat on his dark auburn hair.

"Isn't he the same guy who is fairy of Autumn...?" Gary whispered.

"Yeah, that's him, Minister Autumn~." Cosmo replied.

"He is active in human world under the alias Dimitri Thursday, as one of the culture ministers." Wanda answered.

Minister Autumn waved to the crowd who are cheering as he walked upstage, receiving the microphone from Chet Ubetcha.

"Thank you, thank you, you're very kind...," the minister of Harvest began, "hello, people of Dimmsdale. Another year of Harvest holiday coming to this town and I would like to give you all good luck to competitions as the first prize of winning family shall get the largest turkey as Thanksgiving Dinner. Participating families, get ready."

To signal the beginning, he aimed the bow and arrow to the lighting pumpkin that was on top of the tent. When he released, the bow shot and stabbed the pumpkins bullseye. In the cue, all participating families were on their way to game of eating contest, mostly the pecan pies.

"Good thing it's pecan this year, couldn't stand the pumpkin..." Timmy sighed as she followed her parents while Eddie seemed to be anticipating to eat pies.

The participating families were gathered, including Turner's, McBadbat's, AJ's family, and the D' Vil's. Sitting on their seat respectively, Minister Autumn's pilgrim kids dragged the wheeled layered trays of pecan pies.

"Timmy~!" Couple of other godchildren she befriended were waving to her.

She could see Vernon and Tristan waving as well, and with small smile, she waved back to kids who are cheering for her.

"I'm already starvin', dad~!" Chester exclaimed.

"Must be worth to starve entire day~!" His father Bucky McBadbat added with chuckles.

The timer held his timing clock with his other hand holding an air pistol announcing "All take your position", continue with "On your mark, get set..." and the air pistol banged to the sky, the eating contest began and each family start to eat pecan pies. Toot and Chester, well-known for his straight teeth by braces, seemed to be the fast eaters. But they were nothing compare to the Best Bite and Best Dental Hygiene champion herself.

"Wow, she's literally BLENDING the pies~!" Cosmo giggled, in disguise of squirrels with his wife and son.

"Ooooh~! I say, I say, we expect nothing less from Timantha Turner, the annual champion of the Best Bites and Dental Hygienes~!" Chet Ubetcha exclaimed.

Remy—who was watching with his opera glasses—seemed impressed and focused on Timmy eating pecan pies with speed of the blender and teeth of the rabbit. Dale smiled as he clapped, surprised by the discovery of brunette's talent.

"Even she eats so adorably..~." Toot's eyes were pair of hearts, forgetting that he was competing.

"Whoa, it's like a sewing machine...!" Vernon blinked as Tristan took pictures of Timmy's puffed cheeks from eating.

"She's like a squirrel...~." Maxxy smiled as Gary glared at the boys.

As the timer rang, the race have already determined the winner.

"Round one, is the Turner's~!" The host announced.

"YES~~!!" Timmy raised up her fists excited as her parents held her up on their shoulders with glee.

Even Toot clapped for Timmy as Vick simply rolled his eyes. AJ and Chester cheered for their friend while Eddie who had just hopped off of his owner's pocket decided to finish off the pies for himself until Gary carried him away.

Next game was wrestling on the puddle of raw pumpkin juice. Normally this would be a big disadvantage for kids, but as this include their parents, it would be possible to have a chance against the oldest son of D'Vil's....

Wrong.

"AHHH!!" Tad and Chad screamed in pain as Vick gave them an arm-bar after dog-piling on them effortlessly

"That's for giving a scratch on the twerpette's head before." The teenaged red-haired young man snarled, pulling their arms more with indifferent expression.

"I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY!!!!!" The popular Armstrong kids cried out in further agony as their dads were unsure if they should intervene or not.

"Mother-rut—..." Gary muttered, shuddering with trauma of witnessing Vick's wrath while Timmy was busy knocking down middle schoolers with her arm and kicks.

Through montages of games for instances of football, tug-of-war, and pumpkin dragging race, the Turner's and D' Vil's have reached to the high scores and ended up tied.

"We have a tie before one last competition~! The Turner's and D' Vil's~!" Chet Ubetcha announced as he gestured to Timmy's family and Toot's as well.

Timmy was on stage with her parents as her friends cheered, her eyes spotted the observant gaze of Minister Autumn. This game is final competition; catching the turkey, alive. That'd be considered as unfair advantage for D'Vil's, considering Vick never miss his prey, humans or animals. But here's a catch. The team must catch one turkey that would be lurking around the wood area, where the booby traps are meant for the "predators", making the hunting more challenging.

"Need my help?" Timmy can hear Eddie asked while he was eating berries.

"Well, that'd be cheating..." She whispered to her gerbil, giving off her best smile to the crowd still.

With each gadgets prepared, two rivaling family start off as they approached the forest. Cosmo, Wanda and Poof were now as squirrels, standing on the branch, watching them with concern.

"Aww, cheer up, Wanda~! It's not like the booby traps lead to violent, cartoonish consequences on the team~!" Cosmo assured.

However, he jinxed his words; both side of parents were caught in either the nets, ropes hung up the tree, leaving only Timmy, Toot, and Vick intact.

"...Looks like it's just three of us..." Timmy spoke.

"Now that you said that...," Toot looked around, "this forest is giving me goosebumps."

"At this point, we would be the prey instead of the other round..." She muttered.

But they were interrupted as Vick held his net-shooting rifle, anxious as the red-haired young man was scanning the area.

"All I ever want was just a nice turkey, now we're here in a middle of woods, a worst place to set the hunting area at." The pink-hatted girl sighed.

Toot blinked, contemplating over with her words. Then an idea come up from his mind as he smiled sheepishly.

"You know..., the contest didn't mention anything about two winning team," the raven haired boy with a glass spoke up, "and turkey is too big for one family..., maybe it could be enough for two?"

Eyes widened and sparkled at his kind idea, Timmy beamed as she hugged him. Vick simply sighed before keep the two hidden as he spotted the turkey ever so foolishly wandering freely before he simply walked over without making a noise and grabbed it by its throat.

"It took THREE hours...," the evil babysitter grinned darkly at the quivering turkey, "and you're gonna pay for getting twerp of my brother and twerpette STARVED."

And the rest..., it was better to not talk about it due to how violent the demise of turkey had. To the point Wanda covered Poof's eye as Cosmo laid on a branch, panicking in fear. Little did they knew, one of Minister Autumn's witches was witnessing everything and went straight to the judges' seats, whispering to her master of what she saw. As much as he held pity for the demise of turkey, Minister Autumn simply smiled in response.

'Turns out the glorified goddaughter learned the meaning of Thanksgiving.' He mused in his mind.

With both side of family had the honor of taking the turkey as first prize, the Turner's invited D'Vil's to their house to celebrate the Thanksgiving Dinner.

"Well, having both vegetarian and traditional Thanksgiving dinner may not sound so bad~!" Mr. Turner gleefully began to carve the turkey meats to share every piece of the two family.

As he was about to cut the tofurkey, it suddenly bounces of the table and ended up pounced on Vick's pit-bull terrier Doidle's mouth.

"Oh my..." Mrs. Turner blinked.

"Oof." Gary reacted.

"Ah..." Timmy blinked.

However, it did bring a heartwarming laughter from D'Vil's. Toot giggled as he was sitting next to Timmy, Vick let out a short non-malevolent chuckle as he approached to his pet who had just been piled by the tofurkey.

"Oh Timmy~. Will you go fetch the cranberry sauce? For the berry squash as drinks~!" Her mother asked as Timmy walked to the kitchen.

"It's good thing to know that spending the dinner with family is important for Thanksgiving~." Wanda poofed, alone with Cosmo and Wanda.

"Yeah. It is... wait, where's the cranberry sauce—," then she saw the current, sleepy and satisfied state of her furry gerbil, "EDDIE!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 903 20
***FEATURED: WATTPAD EDITOR'S CHOICE*** Nearly a year after his father's death, life is almost back to normal for Timmy Manson and his mother. Timmy...
228K 8K 95
When Delirious and his girlfriend adopt a baby girl, (Y/N), chaos erupts in the Vanoss Crew, nobody really sure on the topic of children. Follow (Y/N...
302 17 16
Female or Male. Female or Male. Hard to chose if your both and you feel like your the wrong gender really. One girl is stuck like this and she needs...