TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Por Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 19

943 59 17
Por Asha_PercAbeth

Taani yawned as she entered her house after a long hectic day. She was dog tired. Her college went in smooth. She attended the classes as usual. She even took some time to learn play dialogues with Wahi during lunch time or whenever she got little free time. Wahi was master in writing a screenplay and she loved enacting each and every scene, as the story was heart touching yet so beautiful. Though they didn't practice on the dramatics stage, both of them just conversed together whenever they were alone. It was a big surprise. And both of them decided to let none know about it including their friends. She hardly had any time to talk to Rey. He was busy with dance practices and his group. She was busy with her own work. They just exchanged sweet glances whenever they caught each other's eye.

Her office work was truly tiresome as she had compact time. But Hina supported her through every step. She guided her through everything. She had learnt machine designing and it became easy to keep up with her designing skills. Honestly, she liked sketching. But it took lot of time and effort. Computer designing had an ease and she was glad to learn it within short time. Also, Hina was actually impressed with her work and had assigned a project. She was exhilarated beyond comprehension. But the theme of the show just gobsmacked her. It was something she never did or dared to do. Still, it was a challenge to design something such in demand. She worked relentlessly every night designing and failing with the results. She had an ample of time with her before submitting the designs. Hina had asked her that she would lend a hand if she wished. But Taani politely dismissed. She wouldn't disappoint Hina's hopes on her. And she was also glad to know that Hina had become very close to her in the recent days. She maintained professionalism when they worked. But she was quick to mingle during the free time. She spoke about her family who stayed abroad. She shared many things about her. And Taani could proudly added  her in her friends list.

"Taani…" Swayam sat in the hall writing on his dairy. "Hey..  Bhai..." She sprawled beside him.

"Tum bahut tired lag rahe ho…" He sounded concerned.

"ha… Bhai .. Toda bahut toh tired hun… but I'm fine… lekin aap Kya Kar rahe ho… abi Tak hall pe hi baite ho…" Taani yawned again.

"Wo..  mein tumhare liye wait Kar raha ta…" Swayam smiled at her. She rose an eyebrows at him. "Wo Kya haina… Kal Papa ka birthday hai na, Taani… Mein soch Raha hun ki shaam ko party rakenge…"

Taani's eyes lit up like a fire bomb "huh… ha Bhai... Kal Tauji ka birthday hai… Lekin Tauji ayenge Kya yaha? Matlab manenge Kya party ke liye…"

"Wo tum muj per chodado… papa ko mein manalunga… lekin Hume Kal shaam Tak Sara arrangements Kar Leni chahiye…" Swayam sighed.

"Aap tension mat lo Bhai... Waise bi… Kal Mera office ka chutti hai… Aur… mein college mein bi Toda free rahungi… mein arrangements ka sab kuch deklungi…" Taani clapped her hand in excitement.

"Sachi?" Swayam exclaimed in happiness. She beamed, nodding. "great…."

"Lekin hum party ghar per rakenge Kya?" She was confused.

"Nahi… Taani… meine party hall book ki hun already… Mein pehli baar papa ke liye kuch Kar Raha hun… toh I want to make it something special… " He blushed.

"Wow… Bhai... I'm sure... Tauji ko bahut acha lagega…." Taani encouraged him. "Bhai… agar hum party hall mein party Kar rahe hai toh… guests ko bi invite karna chahiye na…"

"Ha Taani… uska intezam already ho Chuka hai…" Swayam blinked at her.

"Matlab?" Taani was demented.

"Surprise..." Swayam teased her. She pouted but didn't let the moment suffer. It was so startling to see her brother making plans with her about family. She was actually overwhelmed for the first time after a year. "Bhai… Kya mein apne friends ko bi bulao?" She paused.

"Of course Taani… ye bi koi puchne wali baat hai Kya? Mein hi batanewala ta… tumhe… tumhare friends ko bi invite karne ke liye…" Swayam grinned at her.

"Thank you… Bhai" she gave him a hug before they parted ways. She was on cloud nine. And she loved her Tauji dearly. She was excited for tomorrow.

******

"Taani... Tum lines bhul rahe ho…" Wahi corrected her for the third time. Taani looked into the script and grimaced at him. "Wahi... Aaj ke liye hum practice katam karte hai… please..." She made a face.

"Ab Chalo... Itna bi cute mat bano… ye tumhara cute sa face dekake Mera Dil pigal jata hai…" he kept a hand on his heart.

"Nautanki…" she slapped him. "Lekin mujhe tumhe aur sabko kuch bolna hai… toh Chalo bakiyonko dundte hai…"

"Baat? Kya bolna hai…" Wahi scrutinized her.

"Are… batati hun… aao mere saath… sabko pehle dundte hai…" she pulled him up.

******

Swayam had already invited all his friends. He was skeptical about Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath.

"Tum abi bi un logon ko bulane ka soch rahe ho?" Sharon questioned him.

Dazzlers sat in an empty classroom discussing about Swayam's plan.

"Swayam... Sorry to say this... Lekin mujhe nahi lagta hai ki wo log ayenge…" Rey suggested him though he would love if the other four joined them in the party.

"Per mein bulane ka koshish toh Kar sakta hun na…" Swayam argued.

"Jo log humse baat Tak nahi karna chahte hai… wo log party Mein kyun ayenge, Swayam… mujhe aaj bi yakeen nahi hota ki Babu mujhse baat karne ka koshish Tak nahi ki" she saddened. Rinni placed a hand on her shoulder. "sad mal ho, Neha… wo log jaodi samal jayenge…" Amar whispered to her.

Swayam realised the truth in Neha's words. But still he believed in trying once. Sharon and Rey exchanged a glance in between, letting him to decide on his own.

******

Taani had invited everyone including Kriya who joined them. She had no hard feelings on her. But her proximity towards Rey unsettled her. She didn't doubt Rey even for a second. She was sure of his love to her as crystal clear. But she had seen the hope in Kriya's eyes. Next time when she spoke to Rey, she would talk to him about Kriya.

Dekho jo baki
Aake tujhe samjhaein
Tu jaane na aaaa..
Tu jaane na
Tu jaane na aaaa..
Tu jaane na

Taani heard Rithwik's soulful voice, as she passed the corridor speaking to the party hall manager about today's evening party. She stepped at the door as she did once. But for a change, Kriya sat on the bench watching him with a smile on her face. Whereas Rithwik sang the song with his eyes closed. There was something so bitter in the lyrics, which reflected on his face.

Tu jaane naaaa… tu jaane naa…

A tear slipped down from his cheek as he wrapped the song with an yearning. And Taani's core exerted in anguish. Kriya's smile faded. Instead, replaced with a lump in her throat.

Taani stood frozen to the place. She couldn't decipher Rithwik. He was full of life when surrounded her or his friends. But him in alone executed whole different person. He looked lonely. Forlorn.

Kriya walked to him. They hadn't noticed her being an intruder. She wiped his tear and cupped his cheek. He opened his eyes trying to not meet her eyes. But Kriya didn't let him Wade his gaze. She insisted him to look her "you are stronger than this, Rithwik". He smiled but his lips didn't ticked up as usual. His grief was completely visible. He hugged Kriya across her waist, cocooning his face in her embrace as she locked her hands behind him.

Taani looked away from the duo. She had no right to watch Rithwik breaking down. But the fact that only Kriya acknowledged and pumped him the strength just wondered her. There was something sad in his life. The way Kriya cared for him just made her fill with a hope. He may have been her friend nearly for a month, but she was too fond of him. She couldn't ask him about this. But she sure would listen to him whenever he's ready to share things with her.

******

"Mujhe Kya pehanana hai?" Sharon asked, Swayam and Rey who sat beside her, each one at her both sides. Rey rolled his eyes at Swayam conveying 'sambal Lena apne ladki ko'.

"Kuch bi pehanlo Sharon… waise bi tum acha hi lagogi…" Swayam made her blush. They stared at each other. Rey fake coughed. Sharon stumbled straightening herself.

"Mein pehli baar apke papa se officially Milne wali hun… I mean previously mein bahut rude reh chuki hun… ab… " she looked at Rey for help. "Tum samaj rahe ho na, Rey…. Isko tumhi samjao…" she stood up pacing around. Swayam looked at Rey. He shook his head in denial. He himself had no idea to make an impression on Rishi Shekawat. Rishi already treated him as a son. But he isn't aware of the relationship between him and Taani, though he know that there had been something between them since he had confronted about his love to Taani at him. It's good that they kept the elderly drama at side for the moment. But one or the other day he would want an approval from him to marry Taani. And suddenly an epiphany slapped him on the face.

He was thinking about marrying Taani. Why wouldn't he? After all the phase both had gone through, he would never think of someone else as his partner apart Taani. But that had to wait. They still had a lot of time for the future. But one thing was for sure. His future was Taani. Only her.

"Tum itna kya muskura Raha hai?" Swayam poked him as Sharon blabbered in the background. Rey had the finest idea of sharing what he thought with him. But he thought better off it. Because an image flashed across, where Swayam had put a Garland of bones which was a part of Rey's body. "Kuch nahi… kuch bi nahi…" he blinked trying to throw the aghast memory. He would never mess up things with Taani. Ever.

"Mein kuch traditional pehnu Kya?" Sharon cried. "Ha… Mein kuch traditional hi pehen leti hun…" she talked to herself when both didn't reply her.

"Sharon… hum papa Shekawat se tum dono ka Shaadi ke baare mein baat karne nahi jaa rahe hai…" Rey watched her in amazement. "Ki tum sanskaree bahu Banu... Mein kuch traditional pehnu leti hun…" he imitated her. Her cheeks went soft pink. She awkwardly watched Swayam. And he inturn watched her with same awkwardness. Both were in a relationship. One or the other day, Swayam would definitely propose her for a marriage. But he wasn't sure of her space with the issue. He feared whether she wanted the life long commitment with him.

She lowered her eyes not meeting Swayam. She was not a typical girl as per others. But she was typical but anything. She loved being a normal girl enjoying her love life. She loved Swayam. She loved everything he did for her. But she was old school though everyone believed her to be bold. She was sure of Swayam. She wanted him and only him. But she wasn't comfortable initiating about marriage. She wanted him to ask or talk about it with her. She would wait.

Though Rey joked, it was a realisation for Swayam and Sharon.

******

"Have I submitted everything required?" Surbhi asked Rey. She had come to see him. To give names of Dynamites for the participation of Goa fest as she was would be late if delayed one more day. She could have easily told Kriya to add their names. But she liked doing things on her own.

"Everything is perfect." Rey nodded at her.

"Let me know about the boardings when it's done…" Surbhi requested and turned to go.

"Surbhi..." Rey called her out. Both were alone in the projector room. She turned back. "Can I have a word with you?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Firstly, I'm sorry on behalf of Sharon… for everything… Sharon actually bahut achi ladki hai..
" He started.

"Kya tum Sharon ka tareef Karne ke liye mujhe roka?" Surbhi eyed him.

"Well… no… I just want to say that… Sharon would never do something she did… but wo Dil ki buri nahi hai… and please don't carry any hatred towards her…" he apologized on Sharon's behalf. Though he didn't justify Sharon's actions, he truly didn't  wanted Surbhi to misunderstand her.

"Mein bi jaan bujkar nahi Kiya ta, Rey… Sharon ne mujhe uksaya… but it's okay… at the end of the day…we are all humans.." she shrugged.

Rey smiled at her. He could understand why Taani befriended this girl. She looked hard outside but she was exactly opposite. Just like a coconut. "And one more thing…" Surbhi waited for him to finish.

"Please go easy on Vicky, Nil, simmi and Bharath… they are not used to accepting someone being hard on them…" he notified.

"Tum apne friends ke baare mein itna sochte ho Rey… but i don't think they are as good as you sound them to be…" she noted him.

"Ha… wo log tode… badmash hai… maybe they are stubborn to the level of cutting ties with us… but trust me… they will never wish something bad to us on our behind…" he watched her. "I just want to say… they will be a liability to you always. Just give them some love… itna kaafi hai…"

She tipped her lips. She was impressed at the guy. He cared for his friends irrespective of their rude behaviour. They were hard to crack. And somewhere she had been the reason of them being apart. She had ripped apart the delicate thin line between them. But she was sure of seeing them together in the future.

******

"Beta, yaha Reyaansh kaha honge abi?" A middle aged man asked a student in the ground hall.

Taani who just passed by, rooted to the place listening to him. She called Rey informing him about a visitor.

"Reyaansh aate hi honge, uncle." Taani answered him, instead of the student he had asked.

"Thank you, beta… I thought students yaha Meri baate hi samaj nahi paa rahe hai…" he joked.

"Yaha students Toda reserved rehte hai, uncle. you don't worry. Rey aate hi honge." She informed him.

Meanwhile, Rey, Swayam and Sharon walked in. Rey's eyes went wide as he saw the man standing with Taani.

"Dad…" he screamed. He ran attacking his father with a monkey hug. Taani looked startled. She wasn't aware of him being Rey's father. It just made her conscious. Taani let herself to walk away, letting Rey to have his moment with his father.

Swayam and Sharon looked at Rey and his dad with an adoring smile.

"Aap yaha? Surprise?" Rey asked still holding his father's hand.

"Not exactly." His father winked. "I'm here to attend one of the birthday party… Socha ki aise hi tumse milke jao…" he announced. Rey turned to Swayam and Sharon. As their brain caught on only the one word. Birthday party.

******

Author's Note:

Hello guys,

One more update for today, as I was free enough to write it for you all, especially readers who wanted some family drama. Hope you liked the chapter. Next chapter will be a blast. Since you will get to see many budding relationships between our beloved characters. TaaRey will be the heart of it. But I'm sure you all will give some love to other blooming equations. And lots of TaaRey scenes are coming up as I haven't given there scenes in the last two chapters. So, stay tuned.

Also, let me know how the story is going on, dearies. Your feedback means a lot. As it is the only means of understanding between you and me. Please, put your views, demands, compliments and criticism. Only if you review at the end of the chapter I can understand what you guys need out of the story. I would like to hear your thoughts as well.

Let me know who's your favorite character in the story? What additional things you expect with the other characters along with TaaRey? You can also suggest me the pairings for others though I have story line already to pair up everyone. But your opinions are accepted too.

Do vote and comment, lovelies.

Love - Asha.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.9K 1.8K 38
It's been 2 years Taani & Rey broke up. Both have moved on in their life. What happens when they face each other? would their romance rekindle? or do...
35K 1.3K 26
#1 in kriyaansh #Completed Story revolves around 2 beautiful souls who are set apart by the destiny.Rey and Kriya . After a deliberate act of break...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...