Sins

prettyjuicy द्वारा

[Urban Fiction] Sharai Jenkins is a girl with her own problems. Problems at home with family, and problems at... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

5.

12.8K 731 263
prettyjuicy द्वारा

                   Daniel POV

I walked out of the restroom with a smile on my face. I've been wanting Sharai for a long, long, time now. I know she still gone act up around me but I still can't get over the fact that I kissed Sharai, and she kissed back.

I walked to the table with my hands in my front pockets. I sat down and looked at everyone then nodded.

"So where is sharai?" Ciara asked.

"She still up in the restroom, why?" I replied back.

"What did you do to her?"  she gave me a death glare.

"Nothing." I said. I saw Sharai walking to the table and I looked at Ciara, "see, she alright."

She rolled her eyes at me and turned her attention to Sharai. Sharai sat down, and sunk down low in her seat.

I looked at her and winked, and I saw as her eyes got big, then she turned her head back quickly. All I could do was chuckle. This is exactly what I wanted. She said she didn't want me in class, but  apparently she does because she kissed back. We both were enjoying it and I know it.

                 Sharai POV

I walked back to the table, sat down, and sunk in my seat. Daniel kissed me and my stupid ass kissed back- that's not good. Now I can't act the same around him anymore, it would be weird.

I looked at him and saw him looking also. He winked at me and that's when I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, my eyes got big and I turned my head. Shortly after that I heard him chuckle.

"So what's going on right here, I'm lost?" Kelsey asked.

"Obviously something happened in there." Darion said.

"What happened?" Carson asked.

"Nothing.." I said looking away from the table.

"Nah nah.." daniel begun, "it was just a lit--" he began. I kicked his leg and he stopped his sentence immediately.

"Nothing happened yall." I said annoyed.

"Okay.." Ciara said.

                            · · ·

When everyone was ready to go we paid and got up from the table. We walked out of the mall, and I saw that it was almost dark out. How long were we in the mall? I mean, we walked around, went to other stores, went to chili's, all the commotion happened, and me and Daniel kissed. And I know that kiss wasn't that long.

"Darion you riding with me. Right?" I heard Ciara ask while holding Darion's hand, and giving him a face reading that he didn't have a choice.

"Oh. Yeah baby, I'm riding with you." I heard him say. Ciara smiled and then looked at me.

I watched as Ciara began walking with Darion to her car, and the boys walked to Ezra's car except for Brilo since he drove his own.

"C'mon Sharai." Ciara said.

"Nah she riding with us." Daniel told her.

"Wha--" I began.

"C'mon, plus your sister by my house." I looked over and saw Ramir looking at me.

"Um.." I started.

"I'll go with you girl." Kelsey walked over to me and then to Ezra's car.

If she came I would be okay with it because I didn't wanna be the only girl. I walked towards Ezra's truck and got in the far back seat. Kelsey sat in the front, while Carson, Ramir, and Daniel sat in the back. Ezra's truck was one of those trucks with two back seats.

"Why you back there by yourself?" Ramir asked.

"I don't know.." I said, "well first, they ain't no room up there and I just wanna be back here, by myself. " I replied.

He chuckled, and out of nowhere, Daniel got up and climbed over in the back with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Coming back here with you, what does it look like I'm doing." He said sitting next to me.

"I just said I wanted to be back here by myself." I said annoyed.

He shrugged and loooked at me and then bit his lip. I rolled my eyes. "What?" I asked.

"You.." he answered.

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. I sat there quietly until I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked and saw Daniel looking out of the window, with his hand still on my thigh.

"Daniel." I called out.

He grinned, "what?" he asked acting like as if he didn't know.

"Move.." I said, "move your hand."

He moved his hand, but not off of my thigh, it was more up my thigh. I looked at him and grabbed his hand and moved it myself. I was about to face the window again but he turned me to face him. He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.

"Daniel, stop playing games. All you do is play, let me go. This is the third time today." I whispered.

"Yeah I know, but do you remember when you played along to my game?" He replied, referring to earlier.

Carson and Ramir turned around in their seats, "what?" They said in unison.

Daniel looked at them, and told them to turn around. He focused his attention back to me, and his eyes roamed my body.

"I ain't play along to your game." I said sounding annoyed.

"Maybe you forgot, but I can refresh your memory." he smiled.

I just stared at him as he smirked. I didn't feel like none of this was happening, it just didn't feel real. First bad day at school and then this, all in one day. When Daniel kissed me, I did kiss back. But that can never happen again, it just isn't right. The kiss was nice, and I'm not gonna say I didn't like it, but I just can't with him. Daniel is not for me, and I'm not for Daniel.

"Sharai, tell me?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"Why you kissed me back you acting you'on want me?" He whispered.

"I-I...it really was nothing." I answered.

"It was something if you liked it." he said, "Sharai c'mon, man."

"I don't know.. I really don't." I said. I turned my head and looked away, "but it was okay I guess."

"Okay?" he began, "you know what...talk to you tomorrow." He replied.

I felt the car come to a stop, and I looked up and saw everbody looking at me.

"What?"

"Get out my car." Ezra answered

"This ain't my house." I replied an attitude.

"No, it's my house. I told you your sister here, now c'mon man." Ramir said.

I rolled my eyes and crawled over the seat quickly, and got out. When I was out the car, followed by Ramir also, Ezra drove off.

"Yo sister here, so don't ask me nothing." Ramir said walking up to the door.

"Yeah, my sister might be here.. but my mother is at home." I said following him.

He didn't answer me. Instead he walked in and closed the door in my face, which made me mad. I opened it and walked inside and saw him sitting on the couch on his phone. I went and stood next to him.

"Don't close the door in my face boy." I said.

"Mhmm," he nodded not even looking up from his phone.

"Where my sister at?" I asked.

"Upstairs." he replied.

I sighed, and sat back on the couch. I knew that I had work today but I just didn't go, and I feel bad for that because she needed me. But, I'm sure that it won't effect my money or end up having me jobless, 'cause this is my first time missing a day.

"What you thinking about?" I heard Ramir say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Its nothing important." I sighed.

"Yes it is." he said sitting up straight, "I know something happend between you and Daniel at chili's."

Soon as he mentioned that, my head snapped towards him since it was facing downward.

"Like what?" I replied.

"I don't know exactly, but I heard yall talking in the backseat." Ramir said.

"Whatever, just know that nothing happened." I said.

· · ·

Time passed by and it was now 9:53 pm. We were still at Ramir and Javions house doing nothing. Earlier I told Averi I was ready to go, but she just ignored me and talked with Javion.

"So am I not going home?" I finally asked.

Ramir looked at me and shrugged, "I guess not." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and got up from the couch and began walking upstairs.

"Where you going?" Ramir asked.

"Your room to sleep." I replied.

He smiled, "do you even know where my room is? I'll answer for you, no."

"I can find it." I said.

He got up and began to walk to the stairs. He rushed passed me and when he reached the top, he walked to a door which I guess was his room; I smiled.

"Thank you," I said walking in his room. I saw him walking in also so I quickly turned around.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Coming in my room, what you doing?" He replied.

"Bout to get clothes to take a bath, and go to sleep since I gotta stay here." I replied.

"My clothes?" He laughed, "and where am I supposed to sleep?"

"The living room." I replied.

He rose an eyebrow, chuckled, and walked out the room. I looked through his doors and found some basketball shorts that I knew couldn't fit me, and a big shirt. I walked out of his room and went to the bathroom.

After I got out, I went to his room and sat on his bed. I could here his sister in her room playing music, and all I could here from Javion's room was loud talking. They were talking about money, and for what I heard, Averi made a lot.

"You really go make me sleep in the living room, while you take my room?" Ramir asked from the door.

My head snapped up towards him. I rose an eyebrow while grinning and then began to speak.

"Yeah.. I mean, you making me stay here." I said.

"I'm not making you, you can go.. all it takes is walking." he said chuckling.

I gasped lowly, "so you would make me walk? You are rude, I'm yo' guest.." I said.

"So, you wanna go anyway.." he shrugged, "but I know you ain't going so anyway..I can't sleep in here, not even on the floor?" He asked.

"Nope...well I guess you can sleep on the floor." I said.

"Okay," he shrugged. He walked over and got some blankets from his closet.

"Good night, and you bet not try nothing." I said.

He put his hands up in surrender and looked at me, "I'm not, I'm not."

   ________________________________

Thank y'all for reading.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

24.9K 844 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
Molly's World Glogangright💗 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
Astray (See No Evil Book Two) Miaa The Author द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
Ups and Downs: Can't Run From Pain Bla$iannn द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...