TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Por Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 18

890 57 18
Por Asha_PercAbeth

A week had gone by. Surbhi successfully managed to discipline the Dynamites team even though they troubled her with punctuality. She had strictly warned them to take it seriously.

Today, Surbhi and Kriya sat in the RH early in the morning waiting for others to arrive. Everyday they came half n hour late for the practice. They were surely testing Surbhi's patience.

"Hum dono ek hour se in logon ka wait Kar rahe hai, Surbhi. Abi Tak nahi aye hai. Agar har roz aise hi chalta Raha na.… In logon ke saath saath hum bi buri tarikese fas jayenge" Kriya sighed switching of her laptop. Since the team members arrived late, she was finishing her AGS duties. Rey had assigned her with some notifications to put it on the notice board. Hence, she was preparing a notes during this waiting time.

Surbhi sat watching the old videos of D3 gang to analyse her mates strengths and weaknesses in the dance. She looked really pissed off as they didn't show up even after 7.00am even though rehearsals started at 6.00am.

"Kuch toh bolo, Surbhi... I'm sick of this waiting…" Kriya frowned.

"Mujhe bi koi shauk nahi hai ki mein har roz in logon ka wait karu, Kriya. I have been very clear about the things when we started it. Ye log tumhare dost te na… ya hai… tell me? Ye log humesha aise hi karte hai Kya?" Surbhi retorted.

"Ye log humesha se aise nahi the, Surbhi... But aajkal... I don't know what got into them." Kriya scowled. "let me call Simmi… pata toh chale… atleast wo ayenge ya nahi… agar nahi aa rahe hai toh..  hum humara dusra kaam karlete hai …"

"Wait." Surbhi stopped her. "don't call them… Chalo hum nikalte hai." She stood up.

"But…" Kriya was taken aback.

"I know what I'm doing. Trust me… Chalo..." She pulled her up and both walked away.

******

"Yaar… aaj toh hum itna late ho Gaye hai… pata nahi Surbhi kaise react karegi?" Simmi trotted on her heels. She, Vicky, Nil and Bharath were late to the morning rehearsals.

"Kya bolegi? Kuch nahi bolegi… humara wait karta rahenge.  Itna tension kyun leti ho tum?" Nil was carefree.

"Abe… agar wo kuch dategi na…" Bharath wondered.

"Chill … Bharath …" Vicky locked his hand around his neck. "wo bahut sweet hai… aur saath mein Kriya bi hai … toh wo boli hogi… ki hum aa jayenge …"

"Abe… har roz toh daantati haina wo…" Bharath reminded.

"Kya be… wo sirf bolti hai hum sabko time per aane ke liye… dantati nahi..." Vicky assured him.

"Guys …" Simmi exclaimed as they reached the RH. Everyone looked at her and followed her gaze. The RH was empty. All the four looked at each other.

******

As Kriya pasted an announcement in the notice board, students in the hall gathered around them. Dazzlers were already present. Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath too joined them as they spotted Kriya. Before they could talk to her, they read the notice.

Dear Students,

Hereby, we are pleased to inform you that Goa Fest will be held on 27th December of next month.

Every year, only Dance team represented our St. Louis college in the fest. But, it's time to change the heritage. And here we have an encouraging news to all the cultural departments. An important decision is taken by the management of the college to give a fair chance to all the students to represent their creativity, since there's huge increase in the participation of students in various departments, this year.

Henceforth, anyone who are interested in the following fields, please submit your entries to the CS/ACS on or before 10th December. Only the entries registered will be considered into the participation.

1. Dance
2. Singing/music
3. Drama
4. Fashion Show

Also, please be noted. Teams or individual participation is allowed. Good luck.

Thank you                                                 
Kriya Ghai - AGS   
Reyaansh Singhania - GS

Approved By
VP - Principal.

"Wow yaar.…" Neha was surprised. "Humesha sirf hum hi jaate te Goa fest ke liye. Is baar toh bahut log aanewale hai."

"Sahi kaha, Neha. This year, so many things have changed" Rinni looked at her team mates.

"Jo bi hai .. hum achese Kal lenge .." Amar was joyous.

Sharon, Swayam and Rey looked at each other. Last year, they represented the college as a team. D3. But this year. Rey never thought those four would be so naive in accepting the division of group. But somewhere he knew, this was needed.

******

"Kriya …" Simmi stood beside her, followed by other three. She looked up at them sternly. "Hum kabse tumhe dund rahe the... Tum aur Surbhi dono aaj rehearsal ke liye nahi aye"

Kriya watched her in disgust. Were they for real?

"Tum bi hum logon ki tarah late aye hai na" Nil teased.

"Stop it, guys." Kriya snapped at them. Hum 1 gante see apka intezaar Kar rahe te… and stop being so reckless always." She was angry. If she stood their for one more second, she would loose it. Hence, she parraded away from them before she insulted them in front of everyone.

******

"Taani…." Wahi scooted beside her in the canteen. She watched him in surprise. "Did you see the notice board?" He asked her.

"Haa…" she scratched her brain to analyse his thoughts. "Toh… mein hum dono ka naam dediya hun?" Wahi cheered excitedly. "Hum dono ka naam?" She hesitated. "Haa… We are going to participate in Goa fest… Hum dono na. Ek play karenge… drama category mein…" he looked elated. "What? Wahi… tum Pagal ho Gaye ho? Abi ke abi Mera naam wapas le le Bhai...please… mujhe nahi karna hai…" she was shell shocked.

It's not like she hated acting. Infact, she loved it. Hence, she had taken dramatics as additional subject. But she wasn't a pro in it. And she wasn't confident enough to perform in such a big event. She was happy that many students this year got an opportunities to make their talent reach wider. But she wasn't interested in either going to Goa fest or let alone participating in it. Last year, she had gone for Rey. Just for him. She would miss seeing him dance at Goa. But she was okay with it. She had her own works to concentrate on her, now.

"Taani… mein Pagal nahi hua hu…" Wahi took the half eaten burger of Taani and bit into it. She watched him eating her leftover food. He didn't mind eating it. Wahi was cute in a way which just made her to not take his actions seriously. "Drama section mein koi participate karne ke liye saamne nahi aa rahe hai… And being in the department… it's our responsibility ki atleast hum is mauke ka gawa na Kare... I have already given our names. Aur tum mana nahi Kar sakti mujhe… I'll handle everything if you are worried. Play Sara mein hi likunga… aur practice karne ke liye… chahiye toh mein hi tumhara Ghar aunga… har roz. Please… ab toh Mana mat karna…" he pleaded her. "But .. Mera kaam…" Taani had already melted to his appraisal. But she wasn't sure of being a part of this. It would take lot of her time. She hardly had any time for herself. And now, taking part in drama would announce that she was busy for 24 hours, everyday.

"Wo itna puch Raha hai toh… manona Taani…" Rithwik who just entered with his guitar, sat on the other side of Taani. She pouted at him. He chuckled. He knew how passionate Wahi was when it came to acting! Just like he was for singing. But he had a reasin behind persuading Taani as he wanted her to come Goa along with them.

Taani thought for a moment. Well, she could easily say no to him. But something stopped her from doing it. Whether it was Wahi, the innocent prankster pleading her or Rithwik's glimmer of hope or actually her heart informing to accept it so that she could surprise Rey once again. But this time with a hell lot of different surprise. Though they weren't public about the relationship, for once she knew he would be so glad to have her along the journey. He or she wouldn't want it any otherwise. "Okay…" she nodded.
Wahi pounced on her, hugging tightly. "Thank you, baby" he kissed on her cheek, startling her.

At the same time, dazzlers entered the canteen. Rey and Swayam froze watching Wahi kissing Taani on the cheek. Swayam moved instantly towards Taani but Rey held him back. "Kya?" Swayam screamed. Rey pulled him even after receiving a death glare from him. "Waha deko…" he pointed at the trio. Taani slapped Wahi's arm and laughed out loud along with Rithwik as the jokes flared between them. She looked so happy and content. "They are her friends, Swayam. Aur tu abi jaake kuch aisa waisa karega toh .. Taani ko bura lagegi…" Rey corrected him. "Mujhe bi us bande ko ek dene ka man Kar Raha hai… lekin… believe me… agar humse koi bi abi waha interfere karenge toh ..  shayad Taani ko accha nahi lagega …" Swayam looked in between him and them, finally giving up. He was right. He can't go on warning everyone to stay away from his sister when she had her own set of people around her. She wouldn't like it. Hence Swayam and Rey joined others who were gathered around the table to have their lunch.

Surbhi and Karan walked in joining Taani, Wahi and Rithwik. "So… what's going on?" Karan asked at the murmurs erupted between the three. Wahi started filling him in. Meanwhile, foods and beverages were served. Rithwik and Taani held the paneer plate simultaneously. Both looked at each other awkwardly. "Tum lo…" he handed her the plate. "It's ok… aap kaao… mein dusra mangwati hun..." She smiled at him. "Are Taani... Dusra kyun chahiye… isime kaate hai dono..." He dispersed her idea. She passed him a warm smile. She was cute. Everytime he looked at her just made his insides flutter. That was peculiar. It shouldn't happen. Yet it was happening… maybe…

"Tu bi ja Raha hai na, Rithvik" Karan cut through his wandering thoughts. "Huh…" Rithwik hoped he didn't look like a fool. "Goa fest ke liye?" He stressed. "Usne announcement padke fat se nikal Gaya naam dene ke liye…" Wahi informed. Rithvik jerked as if he was the fastest. He took a paneer piece from the same fork which Taani fed her mouth before seconds and winked at her casually. She caught his action, but it has to be normal. When Wahi did similar thing, she didn't feel any bizzareness in it. But with Rithwik, things just tend to be over thought. Probably because he teased her or flirted with her every now n then.

Rey was actually staring Taani from his place. Though he had stopped Swayam from interfering her with Wahi, his face fumed seeing the way Rithwik looked at his girl. Intent. He just knew. "Kya hua Rey? Mujhe bahut bashan Diya todi der pehle ki Mera posessiveness ko sambal ne ke liye?" Swayam rose his eyes at him. "Ab tume Kya hogaya?" Rey fake glared him. Swayam chuckled and Rey let his lips to tick up joining his mock laughter.

"Aap nahi ja rahe ho Kya Bhai?" Taani asked Karan. He watched them. Surbhi was cautiously silent during the whole conversation. She just listened but didn't interact. "Ha… Karan… fashion show bi hai na…" Rithwik enquired. "Ha… lekin mein akele nahi Kar paunga na… iske liye team chahiye… toh soch Raha hun…" Karan replied. "Toh team banalo na…" Surbhi for the first time spoke. "Waise bi… hum sab log jaa rahe hai… tum bi aaoge toh acha lagega… mujhe…." She said and immediately corrected "I mean sabko acha lagega…" Wahi, Rithwik and Taani exchanged a glance between them. "Team chahiye na Bhai... Hum teeno apke liye ek acha Wala team set karake denge… for ramp walk…" Taani suggested. Wahi n Rithwik looked at her. She signalled them to please help it out. Her Expressions confirmed both what she had in mind. "Ha… Karan... Hum teeno haina…" Wahi muttered. "Tum teeno ko bi apna apna kaam haina… toh why would you all want me to help? Waise bi…  Mein khud deklunga… mere chakkar mein aap log apna kaam pe focus Kam mat Kar..." Karan chided.

"Guys ... I'll catch you later…." Surbhi hopped up as she received a message from someone. Everyone looked at her. "Lekin kaana finish karke toh jao…" Karan called out to her. "Nahi… Mera kaana bi tum hi kaalo .. waste mat Karo... Mein aplogose baad me milti hun.. Bye" she waved them and stepped away. "ye accha hai." Wahi chuckled, imitating her "kaana waste mat Karo"… all the four guffawed.

As Surbhi scampered a handful distance away, Vicky, Nil, Simmi and Bharath blocked her.

"Hi, Surbhi" Vicky initiated the talk. "Sorry Surbhi… hum log aaj Toda late ho Gaye..." Simmi smiled. "Abe… ye itni chup kyun hai… kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai…" Bharath mumbled to Nil. "Hum toh aye te…RH ko… lekin koi nahi ta waha…" Nil said confidently.

"Kab aye te… Zara timing toh batana" Surbhi's voice was louder. Dazzlers and others in the canteen looked up at them.

"aaj toh ye log Gaye kaam se…" Rithwik ate his french fries watching the scene. "Per… hua Kya hai?" Taani asked him. He narrated her everything as he knew already about it through Kriya who was screaming on top of her lungs to him throughout his music practice session.

"Wo…." Nil gazed around before opening his mouth again. "Saath baje… toh tum ab gaali kyun de rahi hai" Bharath was irritated. Vicky pulled him back through his shirt "wo Gali nahi de rahi hai… chup Kar .."

"Saath baje ko… exactly… lekin practice che baje ko start hota hai…. Guys. Aur ye poora week mein aap log ek din bi time per practice ke liye nahi aye hai… I have been so patient enough, until now…" Surbhi screeched not caring that people watched them.

"Rey ya Swayam nahi… Jo in logon ka pagalpanti ko humesha maaf Kare..." Neha uttered to herself looking at the outburst of Surbhi on her boy friend and friends. They deserved every bit of it, for ditching their own team. Others of the gang looked at her in amazement. It took lot of courage to stand up against your friends when they were wrong. And she had did it. Still, she was doing it.

"Surbhi… sab dek rahe hai…" Vicky was frustrated with the fact that they were been humiliated in front of their very own old friends. "Toh dekne do na, Vicky… Ye tum rehearsal ko late aane se pehle sochna chahiye ta... Do you think… aapko babysit karne ke alawa Hume koi aur kaam nahi hai…" Surbhi flared.

"Surbhi, we are sorry… Hume early subah utne ka itna aadat nahi hai .. isiliye we got late…" Simmi wanted this to get over with. "Toh you have to habitualise, Simmi… subah jaldi utna nahi hota toh seekna padega… mujhe aur Kriya ko bi aadat nahi hai..  lekin hum aa rahe hai na..." She was damn angry at their carless reasons more than them being late. "You all are aware ki Goa fest ka dates bi aa Chuka hai… aur aap log ye bi jaante hai ki RH Hume jab chahiye tab nahi milta."

"Hume pata hai, Surbhi" Bile rose in Nil. "Agar pata hoke bi aap serious nahi hai… to… I feel ki aap log jaan bujkar ye Kar rahe hai …" Surbhi stood face to face.

"Surbhi..." Swayam who watched them until then, interfered unable to withhold his affection towards his friends. "I think you should talk to them somewhere else… maybe in private…"

"Hume tumhara koi help ki zarurat nahi hai, Swayam. We are big enough to face our battles on our own." Vicky taunted Swayam.

"Vicky …" Rey and Sharon yelled simultaneously.

"Aa Gaye tumhara bodyguards..." Nil glared them.

"Guys. Please.  Ye Mera aur Meri team ka beech ki baat hai… I don't want you guys interfering in it .." Surbhi warned of Swayam and the co to back off. She tilted towards her team mates who were dancing on their egos. If these people never respected their own friends, they wouldn't do it for any others. So, she would handle them in their own way. "Agar aap me se koi bi Kal se time per rehearsals ke liye nahi ayenge toh… trust me when I say this… ki you will be banned from the group." Everyone looked at her dumbfounded.

"Are you serious?" Nil was smacked.
"Oh… test me…" She finger snapped at them and walked out.

Swayam, Sharon and Rey looked in between while Neha, Rinni and Amar conversed between them.

"She will definitely ban them if they won't do it accordingly." Wahi muttered. Taani peered at them who had rooted to the place in shame. Or not. Karma. Karma is a bitch. What you give, will get back to you. Whether it's good or bad. Karma doesn't differentiate. It serves everyone equally. They had insulted Taani around the four walls. And karma repayed them with interest. That's how it worked.

******

Author's Note:

Do vote and comment guys. And suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Love - Asha

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
29.8K 1.7K 53
This story is deprived from d3, my favourite character Taani, I really wanted to explore the character more. It's not a taarey lovestory, I really fe...
15.9K 642 11
Hey......guys....I'm going to write a short story i.e may 5-6 shots.....on Taani....a continuation of D3... It will be a pure Taani story story....ev...
2.2K 115 6
Well, I will not disclose the story. But this is totally out of the D3...