The Dragon's MC šŸ‰(Completed...

By MrsAshleyF

Amethyst is the first female MC President of her MC. She is also in love with Tennessee who is the President... More

~Story Introduction~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50 ~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 66~
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Chapter 70~
~Chapter 71~
~Chapter 72~
~Chapter 73~
~Chapter 74~
~Chapter 75~
~Chapter 76~
~Chapter 77~
~Chapter 78~
~Chapter 79~
~Chapter 80~
~Chapter 81~
~Chapter 82~
~Chapter 83~
~Chapter 84~
~Chapter 85~
~Chapter 86~
~Chapter 87~
~Chapter 88~
~Chapter 89~
~Chapter 90~
~Chapter 91~
~Chapter 92~
~Chapter 93~
~Chapter 94~
~Chapter 95~
~Chapter 96~
~Chapter 97~
~Chapter 98~
~Chapter 99~
~Chapter 100~
~Chapter 101~
~ Chapter 102~
~Chapter 103~
~Chapter 104~
~Chapter 105~
~Chapter 106~
~Chapter 107~
~Chapter 108~
~Chapter 109~
~Chapter 111~
~Chapter 112~
~Chapter 113~
~Chapter 114~
~Chapter 115~
~Chapter 116~
~Chapter 117~
~Chapter 118~
~Chapter 119~
~Chapter 120~
ā—‡ Announcement ā—‡

~Chapter 110~

54 4 0
By MrsAshleyF

~Amethyst' POV~

Now that Summer is locked up I can finally relax. When Drew called last night and said they have her I felt some weight leave my shoulders. He also told me that he is redoing the paternity test cuz Summer could have paid the doctor and nurses to fuck with the results. Drew also asked me to end Summer I'll be more than happy to but if the baby is not his I want Lily to end the bitch. Lily accepted that this baby is Drew' but you can still see the hurt in her eyes. She knows that it wasn't Drew' fault it's Summer'. We are still at the cabin and we have everyone coming here just in case I do go into labor. Kelly has been checking on me so far my water has not broken but Boston has moved down. So with that my water could break at any moment would I like for them to stay in there a bit longer yes but I also can't wait to meet them. I also can't wait until the twins are 6 months old so Ace and I can start trying. I'm hoping for twins with Ace as well just so then I would only have to get pregnant one more time haha. I love being pregnant but holy fuck I would like to be able to see my feet again. As I sit here deep in my thoughts I hear Gray calling my name.

Amethyst- Yeah babe?

Grayson- Love your cell is going off are you going to see who it is?

Amethyst- Shit yeah sorry I was just thinking about everything.

Grayson- It's okay love.

I grab my cell to see who it was. It was a text from Drew saying he will be calling me soon. I text him back saying okay and I'll be waiting for his call. After about 10 minutes my cell rings and I answer it.

~Phone Conversation~

Amethyst- Hello D how are you this morning?

Drew- Hello sunshine. I'm doing okay this morning the doctor has handed me the paternity test results.

Amethyst- Okay is Lily also with you?

Drew- Yes she is. Here I'll put you on speaker so it's easier in case you 2 want to talk.

Amethyst- Okay.

Drew- Okay now that you are on speaker and both of you are here with me I'll open the results.

Amethyst- Take your time you don't have to rush. Just remember that if he is yours you are going to love him no matter what.

Lily- Amethyst is right plus I'll still be right here by your side and I'll still be your old lady.

Drew- Okay I'm ready and thank you both for being with me.

Amethyst- You're welcome D.

Lily- You're welcome babe.

I can hear him open up the envelope and he takes out the piece of paper. He stays quiet for a while.

Amethyst- D what does it say?

Drew- It says that I'm not the father.

Lily- Omg babe.

Amethyst- Congratulations D you dodged a bullet. But now we need to find out who is the baby's father.

Drew- Thanks and yes we do.

Amethyst- Do you have any idea who she could have been sleeping with?

Drew- No I thought it was only Andreas, Ace, and I at the time.

Lily- All I can say is what a whore. She fucking claimed that she loved Andreas, Ace, and you but was never fucking faithful to either one of you. I can't wait for this bitch to die she has put us all through enough shit.

Amethyst- That she has. Lily Drew asked me if I wanted to end Summer when the time comes. I would like for you to end her life she has put you through hell just as much as she has me.

Drew- You both could take her out.

Lily- He's right cousin we both could take her bitch ass out. So what do you say, cousin?

Amethyst- Okay I'm in. Now you 2 go and start trying to make Reese an uncle. Plus my prince and princess need some cousins to play with.

Drew- Haha.

Lily- Haha your so blunt cousin.

Amethyst- I know I am. Now I'll let you go. Oh and before I forget to tell you both I have everyone coming to the cabin cuz I might be going into labor. Boston has started to move down so we are just waiting for my water to break. You both are welcome to come as well if you want to.

Drew- We will be there we will leave in an hour or so.

Lily- See you soon.

Amethyst- Later and see you both soon.

~End of the phone conversation~

I hang up the phone and I look up to find all 3 of my kings looking at me.

Tennessee- Are you going to tell us what is going on?

Grayson- What was that phone call about?

Ace- Come on Love don't keep us hanging here.

Amethyst- You 3 are nosey fuckers haha. But that was Drew he and Lily will be heading up here. Also, he got the results back from the paternity test and he is not the father.

Ace- Holy shit Summer played him as well. Wait does that mean Andreas or I could be the father then?

Amethyst- No I had our pack doctor run a test as well right after we found out you two were not the father. I wanted to make sure she wasn't lying. Now we are going to have to find out who the father is.

Grayson- It could be anyone how are we going to find out.

Tennessee- What will happen if we don't find the father?

Amethyst- I don't know. Hopefully, someone from the club will take him in as their own until we find his father. How could Summer be so stupid and careless?

Ace- I don't know babe. She probably thought she had it planned perfectly but it failed.

Amethyst- I don't give to fucks about her but that poor innocent baby boy is in the middle of her mess.

Grayson- Yeah I feel sorry for that baby. Hopefully, we will find out who was also sleeping with the whore around the time she conceived.

Amethyst- Wait a minute I think I know who could be the father. When she went on runs for me I would always send him with her. Fuck.

Grayson- What's wrong this would be a good thing cuz then he could take care of his son.

Amethyst- No it wouldn't cuz he is married. So that means he either cheated on his wife willingly or summer drugged him.

Ace- Holy fucking hades this bitch is fucking evil. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Tennessee- Okay well why don't you have the guy come here and we can figure this all out. Before he comes here have him give blood and have the pack doctor run a DNA test. The doctor should still have Summer' blood to run the test.

Amethyst- Okay I'll send him a text to have him stop by the pack doctor and then head here so we can talk.

Grayson- I hope for his sake he is not the father either.

While Tenn and Gray talk I send a text to Axel letting him know what's going on. He texts me back saying he will get his blood taken and then he will head up here. I let him know that we will be here and to just come in when he gets here. I fill in Gray and Tenn that Axel will be stopping by the clubhouse and then he will come here. Like Gray said hopefully he's not the father which I don't believe he is unless Summer drugged him. My contractions are starting to come more often but my water still hasn't broken. Thankfully everyone is already up here with us we are just waiting on Drew and Lily. I'm hoping that I will get to talk to Axel before I go into labor. After 2 hours of waiting for Axel to get here, he has finally arrived. Now let's talk to him real quick and see if we can figure out what in the hell is going on.

Amethyst- Hey Ax how's it going?

Axel- It was going great until I heard that I could be the father of Summer' child.

Amethyst- So do you think could be the father?

Axel- I never slept with her. I would never cheat on my wife you know that.

Amethyst- I know you would never do that to Penny. Do you think she could have drugged you?

Axel- She could but the only time she could of is when we stopped at the bar and stayed at the hotel for the night.

Amethyst- Okay did you see her with anyone?

Axel- Now thinking about it yes she was talking to the president of another club. I left and told her I was going back to the hotel and she said okay she will see me in the morning when we leave. That morning is when she texted me and said that she asked you if she could stay for a few more days.

Amethyst- Okay do you remember the club's name?

Axel- Yeah it was called the Cobras MC.

Grayson- We are allies with them ain't we?

Amethyst- Yes we are.

Tennessee- So if he turns out to be the father then what is going to happen?

Amethyst- He will take his son and raise him. KC is not a bad guy and he will take care of his son. He already has a daughter and she is a sweetheart.

Tennessee- Wow okay so where is his old lady then?

Amethyst- When their daughter turned 1 a rival club attacked them and killed his wife right in front of him. They were going to kill his daughter as well but his V.P got her out of there and to the safe house. He did take out the rival club with our help and that is when we became allies.

Tennessee- Wow that's fucking shitty. No one should ever have to go through that.

Amethyst- Yeah that's for sure. I will get ahold of him and fill him in on what's going on. Axel, you can head home now tell Penny I said hi and hug her from me.

Axel- Okay and I will. Later everyone.

Axel leaves to head back to his wife. I get up to go to the bathroom when I get to the bathroom I walk in and shut the door. Once I'm in the bathroom getting ready to use it I end up yelling for my King's.

~End of Amethyst' POV~

~New Character Introduction~

Axel Montgomery
34 years old
Club members of The Dragon's MC
Married to Penny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
510 63 13
Find out what happens when fate makes the path of a warrior and the president of a famous MC collide. Alexia Wyatt My life hadn't been easy; in fact...
1.2M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
514K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...