Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨5✨

7.9K 500 134
By JEONfanTAEsea

Third person POV-

It was a weekend so the brunette decided to head out and have some fun. He has never been here before and the weather here is quite good so he changed into some casual clothes. He was about to head out when his phone ring. He took it out to see that his father was calling him. He thought what could be the reason as his father is calling him this early.

"Hey jungkook.....how r u son?"

"I am handsome as always dad....."

"Hahaha!!!!......of course son,after all u got these from me.."

"Oh come on dad.....everyone knows that i resemble mom...."

" Ok ok....sorry....but i am still more handsome than u"

"You bet??.....i would like to burst your happy bubble dad"

" Let's leave it for some other time...i called u to tell u something."

" What's it dad?..... everything all right"

" Everything is fine son...... actually i have a gift for you. You went there to major in business so that u can take over our company...so i thought i should gift u something."

" Oh really!!!.....what is it dad??"

"Don't worry...you are gonna love it son....Go downstairs and it is at the parking lot of your building."

" Don't tell me u brought my favourite car for me!!!"

"Hahaha!!!!.....i guess u got that right....now go and enjoy your weekend."

" I love you dad.....u know that, right?"

" Yeah,i know son....and i love u too."

His father cut the call and jungkook was dancing in excitement. He never told his father that he wants that car...but as always his father surprised him. His father always take care of each and every small thing of the brunette. He picked up his wallet and glasses and opened the door of his apartment and head out.

" You are so clumsy joonie....you can't do even a single thing without breaking or messing it."

A handsome boy with broad shoulders was scolding someone who was standing there with his head hung low in guilt and all the oranges were scattered there on the corridor. The other male was standing in front of the other with broad shoulders who was back facing the brunette which made it unable for the brunette to see their faces. He felt like he had heard this voice somewhere but couldn't get where?.....

" I am sorry jinnie....you know that i don't do it on purpose."

The other male sighed and came to the side to pick up the oranges and that's when the brunette was left speechless and stunned.

His hyung was there in front of him but he couldn't move neither speak a word. He felt like his feet were glued to the ground and his eyes filled with happy tears. He wanted to call his hyung and hug him but he felt very distant. His hyung has became so mature and even more handsome then before.

He kept standing there for some time staring at his hyung with happy eyes. Finally he decided to go towards the two males

" You always say that Joonie but does the same thing again. Now, can't u even hold a bag of oranges carefully. Now see." Jin said to namjoon irritatedly pointing towards the fallen oranges.

" But i never let u fall Jinnie" namjoon tried to calm the angry bird oh sorry angry jin down. But his attempt backfired when the other got even more angry.

"Don't try to change the topic.....now pick all these oranges and come to the apartment." Jin said to namjoon making the other pout. He sat down to pick them when the brunette approached them laughing. He was trying to control his laughter but failed miserably when his confident and genius hyung was getting scolded like a small child.

Both the males looked at the laughing boy who immediately suppressed his laughter and made a sign of closing his mouth with his fingers.

" May i help you hy- sir?" The brunette asked namjoon while scratching the back of his head.Namjoon stared at the boy for a very long time noticing the other's features which very closely resembles to his little kookie. For once he felt like it is his little bunny but then shrugged it off thinking that why his baby brother would be here.

" No thanks....i can do it myself." Namjoon replied coldly. The brunette's failed attempt to hide his laughter made his blood boil.

" Yes....let him do it himself....he should get his lesson." Jin said smiling at the brunette. Jungkook's chubby cheek and bunny smile made the older coo at the boy.

" Baby.....please don't insult me in front of others" Namjoon whined to jin and glared at the brunette.

" Then you should have thought about it before being so clumsy" jin scolded the older.

The brunette kept standing there looking at the bickering couple. He thought how happy his mother will be when he will know that the brunette has found Namjoon.

" Are you new here?....Never saw yu here before?......" Suddenly jin asked making the brunette to come out of his daze.

" Yeah....umm.....I am JK.....i came here yesterday only. I came here from korea to complete my studies" brunette told the other which made him look at Namjoon.

The mention of Korea made the two older males to feel a sudden pang in their heart. But Jin decided to change the topic.

" I am Jeon Seokjin and this is my husband Jeon Namjoon. By the way,In which apartment are you living then?"

" Mm....apartment number 216."

" Oh really...it is next to us. That means you are our new neighbour." Jin said excitedly.

" Yup....i guess so"

" So you should come to have dinner with us today....after all neighbours should get along well" jin proposed.

" Baby...how can you invite any random person to our house?" Namjoon tried to protest. The brunette smiled at his hyung's whining.

" He is not a random person....he ia our neighbour... understood?" Jin glared at Namjoon. The brunette was listening to whole conversation amusingly. He got startled when Jin turned to get his answer.

" Umm...i think sir is not comfortable. Let it be some other time." Brunette said while making an innocent face.

" Huh!!.....who is he to protest. I am inviting you and you have to come....got it" Jin told him while glaring at Namjoon.

" O- Ok, if you are insisting. And by the way my mom says we should always listen to our elders. So if you are inviting me then i will surely come." The brunette said acting as innocent as he can. He was internally screaming and squealing.

" Wow!!....looks like your mom is a very nice lady." Jin commented impressed by the brunette's acting.

" Yes...she is" jungkook said eyeing namjoon to notice his reaction at the mention of his mother.

"Mm...i think we should go Jinnie....you must be tired." Namjoon said plainly. Jin said bye to the brunette and they both head towards their apartment leaving a smirking brunette behind.

" I know, you still miss mom......and mom miss you too hyung. She really loves you more than me."

The brunette said and went towards the elevator to go to the parking area where his gift was waiting for him
________________________

When the brunette reached the parking lot, a men came and handed him the keys and took him towards the area where his favourite car was waiting for him.

He was excited to see his favourite Lamborghini Aventador in all his glory. His eyes sparkled as if a child has got an icecream. He unlocked it sat at the driver seat
And touched the steering wheel with his hand and adorable bambi eyes sparkled once again. He started the ignition and the car roared. He paddled on the gas and a surge of adrenaline took him to cloud nine as he sped through the road with a high speed.

He roamed the city almost the whole day and came back at the night as he has to go on a dinner. He was so excited to meet his grown up child hyung and a hot and sexy yet sweet and cute neighbour.

He went to washroom and freshen up. He was confused what to wear. He wanted to make a good impression at everyone in that family.

" I don't have even a single thing to wear" he said while throwing his clothes out of the closet. There lies a pile of branded clothes thrown on the ground.

finally he chose one of his clothes and went to change into them. He sprayed his favourite perfume and neatly styled his brown hairs and looked at the time, and smiled. He picked up his wallet, phone and the flower bouquet which he bought when he was returning to his apartment. He once again looked at himself in the full length mirror in his bedroom and smiled.

''Let's get it'' he said to himself and head out.

__________

he stood in front of his adjoining apartment and once again checked his collar and shirt for any crease. He blow some air from his mouth to the palm of his hand to check its smell. Once satisfied he cleared his throat and rang the doorbell. About a minute, the door opened revealing a smiling Namjoon whose smile vanished the instant his eyes fell on the brunette. He still couldn't forget the brunette's laughing face when Jin was scolding him in the corridor of the building

''Good evening Hy- sir"

'' How can it be a good evening when you are here?'' Namjoon said in irritation and Jungkook smiled to himself.

''Don't be so rude sir.....am I not like your younger brother.'' Jungkook tried to test his luck. At the mention of younger brother, Namjoon lost in his world of thoughts where his little kookie was smiling at him showing his front two bunny teeth. He smiled subconsciously and his frown removed in seconds.

''Who is it Joonie." Jin came there himself to check on the intruder. It broke namjoon's trance.

''No......you can not be my younger brother." Namjoon stated coldly. Jin glared at him and turned towards the brunette. He smiled at him and step aside so that the other can come in.

''Thank you sir, here.....these are for you." the brunette said while handing him the bouquet of flowers.

''Aww..... so sweet of you....and don't call me sir. you can call me hyung.'' Jin said while pinching the chubby cheeks of the brunette unable to control himself.

''O-OK hyung'' The brunette said hesitantly.

''Make yourself at home....i'll just ready the dinning table.'' Jin told Jungkook who smiled at the warm and welcoming words of the other. Jin turned to Namjoon who was glaring at the brunette for gifting flowers to his husband.

''Joonie.show him the way towards the living room. I'll be there in a few minutes.'' Jin said to Namjoon and head towards the kitchen.

Namjoon once again glared at the brunette who gulped at the cold expression of the older and smiled awkwardly. They both went to the living room.

''Why did you gifted flowers to MY husband?'' Namjoon asked him emphasising at the word MY.

"mm.....I thought it will not look decent if I will come bare handed....so yeah!'' The brunette tried to make himself clear.

''It would have looked more decent if you had come bare handed than gifting those stupid flowers to my husband. Don't do that from next time'' Namjoon tried to act cold but he failed miserably as he can see some habits of his little kookie in the brunette.

'' O-Okay sir'' Jungkook said while scratching the bridge of his nose.

'' what is this sir, sir.....we both are from Korea so you can call me hyung" Namjoon told him. Actually he wanted to hear how it would have sounded if his kookie has called him that.

''OK hyung" brunette said smiling widely which brought a smile on Namjoon's face but he immediately hide it under a frown.

After a few minutes, the blue haired male came there wearing a white loose shirt which was reaching upto his mid thigh and bare legs. He had his earphones plugged to his ear and he was humming with the song. He had a face mask on and his hairs were tied upwards in a bun to prevent them from falling on his forehead. He didn't notice the two male sitting there and sat on a couch scrolling on his phone.

Jungkook gulped visibly when his eyes landed on the smooth and silky honey toned legs. Namjoon who was checking his mails on his phone looked up and noticed the whole thing. He stood up abruptly and stand in front of the brunette to block the view for Jungkook and clears his throat. That's when the blue haired boy noticed the others presence in living room.

''What are you looking at?'' Namjoon inquired suspiciously.

''Me?...um...I-I was looking at the...umm at the colour of his hairs?.....yeah the colour of his hairs. Its a very nice colour don't u think so?....I think I-I will also dye my hairs b-blue. Blue is also my favourite colour. I love everything blue. I like blue sky, blue water in seas, blue clothes.....see I am still wearing blue...hahaha...yeah!! I only watch blue movies....no no, no.....not that. Ahh...what am I saying..." the brunette was nervously rambling whatever was coming in his mouth.

Suddenly Taehyung started laughing like a maniac listening to all the rambling of the brunette which cut Jungkook and bought the attention of both the males towards him. He was giggling holding his stomach and tears rolled out of his eyes. Jungkook looked at him with fond eyes and smiled subconsciously. He decided that it was his favourite music now.

When the blue haired male finally stopped, he looked up to see a smiling jungkook and a mad Namjoon standing there. Suddenly he realised his condition. He became aware of his face mask. He stood up abruptly which made the brunette to smirk.

''Don't you have better clothes?.....go and wear something that can cover your body'' Namjoon said coldly.

''But hyung...these are more comfortable.'' the blue haired male pouted.

" Comfort can be compromised sometimes for preventing some perverts to eye you like a hawk" namjoon said eyeing jungkook who smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly and ran towards his room to wash his face and wear something presentable.

______________________________

That was so funny....😂
Keep voting and commenting.
See u at the next update.
I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.5K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
431K 22.2K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...
22.1K 1.2K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...