BLUE | Bellamy Blake

By 127yourmom

BOOK 2 OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE SERIES "You used to know me." I murmur, staring at my hands as if they show the b... More

SEASON 2
Remake, Remodel, and Whatever the Hell Else
The Other Side
Oh How We've Changed
Cold Cold C o l d
Everything I Got and Some Cherry Snot
Never the Father, Always the Bitch
Ungrateful and Salty Sugar Cane
There are no Gods Here
The Other Side of the Coin
Light in the Darkness
Broken Misfortunes
All I Lov'd
Liar, Liar, Your Fire is a Pyre
If We Make it Out of This Alive
I Gave You All By Mumford and Sons
Distractions
Never the Less, She Was an Idiot
Devil Like Me
Flash Boom Bang
Co-Dependent Lads
Wine of Secrets
Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone
Stupid? No, Trial Run
No Student Without Thy Teacher
Secrets Secrets Sometimes Only Hurt One Person
Demonised Carbon Forms
Revenge Has Never Felt So Good
At the Eye of the Storm
Shower, Love
Weird Fetishes
What a Lovely Head You Have
Beginning of the End
A Whole Time Kind of Love

The Disease of the Ground

2.6K 56 8
By 127yourmom

"Finn, how do you even know that this is the right place?" I ask, wondering if this hour or so of walking was for nothing. "Because if you don't remember I've been hit with an arrow, stabbed a couple of times, and punched a shit ton, so if this is just a stupid little--" He cuts me off.

"It's not, Hailey, okay?" He turns around, his eyes wide and crazed. "All of us tortured this grounder and he gave up the information." He says before turning around and continuing walking.

I pause for a second before continuing walking too with Murphy by my side.

After a moment I ask Murphy, "You all tortured the grounder, or just Finn?" I breathe in. Hold it.

"Just him, Hailey." He murmurs, laying a comforting hand on my arm. "He's gone insane since Clarke left. After seeing you get shot with the arrow and the way you reacted with..." He trails off, unsure of how to finish.

I take a deep breath. "Elliot's death." I finish for him.

"Yeah," He mutters. "Well, it destroyed him and after he made the choice to leave the dropship, or so he tells me," He shakes his head, looking at the ground. "He's regretted helping Bellamy for a while now."

My eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?"

He shrugs. "He left the dropship to save Bellamy from a grounder while you were running towards Elliot." He looks over at me with a matched expression. Dread.

"He wishes that he helped you instead, or rather, that he didn't help anyone at all and stayed with Clarke in the dropship." He murmurs and the world comes crashing down.

Finn. The boy that fell in love with the girl that had jet black hair and warm brown eyes. The boy that took the fall for her crime because his heart was too big. The boy who wanted to help everyone at any chance he got.

And now he wishes he helped no one.

-----------

"Finn, how much farther to the village?" Murphy wines. We'd been walking for about 2 hours now and to say the least, Murphy was tired and my arrow wound was beginning to hurt.

After resting it for a couple of days, the pain had subsided, but now it was full-on throbbing.

I stumble, but Murphy catches me.

"Finn!" He yells out, causing Finn to stop and turn around, enraged.

"Do you think we can just sit around on our asses? Come on, Hailey!" He yells at me before grabbing my upper arm and pulling me behind him. A spasm of pain ripples through my leg, causing my eyes to go blurry.

I react without thinking and slam him against a tree with a knife to his throat.

"Let. Go." I grit my teeth, seething. "Don't ever touch me again, Finn," I mutter before limping off into the direction that we were going.

"Hailey! Wait!" He yells out, catching up to Murphy and me.

"Dude," Murphy starts, putting a hand against Finn's chest. "Leave her alone, you've gone crazy."

"I'm just trying to save our people! Hailey, you know that, right?" He pleads, his eyes wide.

I stare into the unfamiliar and familiar brown eyes, hoping to find the boy I once knew.

"No, I don't," I murmur. "I don't know you anymore, Finn." I softly shake my head. "I used to know you, but now?" A crazed laugh bubbles in my throat. "I don't even recognise you."

"It's me." He pleads, stepping closer, but Murphy steps in front of me. "I'm still Finn."

I slowly shake my head before beginning to walk towards the village yet again. "Either you are or aren't, but either way, we still need to get back our friends, so," I turn around, eyeing the two boys throwing death glares at each other. "Are you coming or what?"

-----------

"There," Finn points at a certain person in the village. We arrived after twenty minutes of silence. Finn didn't speak and neither did I.

Murphy, of course, took to whistling his way through the silence.

I begin to shake my head. "No, this isn't right, Finn."

"Yeah," Murphy agrees. "There are kids here, man."

Without looking at us, he takes out his rifle. "I don't care." He goes to stand but I grab his arm and yank him back down and pull his face close to mine.

"Do you understand what you're about to do? What this will do to you?" My eyes narrow before I grab his chin and turn it towards the village. "There are kids here. Children with their whole lives ahead of them. If you go in there with a 42-caliber weapon, you either don't make it out alive, or you kill everyone in that village." I let go of his chin, causing him to look back at me. "Are you sure you're willing to risk it all for Clarke?"

His eyes harden. "I don't care about a couple of kids, Hails."

Murphy, without hesitation, tackles him. "We wait it out," He grits out, applying pressure to his neck. "And if we see a sign of our friends, we go in, but we have to wait."

After a second, Finn nods, and Murphy releases him.

I shake my head before continuing to look at the grounder's camp until dusk falls and, eventually, Finn grows impatient.

"I've had enough." He murmurs before getting up, and before we can stop him, he runs into the camp and towards a torch.

Murphy and I take a gland at one another before scrambling up after him.

Murphy approaches him with his hands raised at chest height. "This wasn't a part of the plan, man. Calm down."

Finn shakes his head and with the fire dancing in his eyes, a real fear strikes in my heart.

"I'm changing the plan," he smirks before tossing the flame onto a nearby hut just before I tackle him to the ground.

"What the hell have you done?" I gasp from my place on top of him, staring up at the flames licking at the stars. I look down at him and my heart drops to the floor.

He smiling.

"Distraction." He smirks before pushing me off and running away with Murphy, but I stay put.

There are kids here. Elders. Our friends aren't here and we just doomed these people for the coming winter.

I shake my head before running through the village, away from Murphy and Finn.

"Faya! Faya!" Fire! Fire! I scream into all the houses. "Der a faya!" There's a fire!

"What the hell are you doing, Hailey!" I hear Finn yell from far away, but I don't answer. I need to help them.

Soon, everyone is awake and I'm helping the kids away from the fire. I grab buckets with the people without any questions asked and throw water at the fire.

And before long it's out.

"Chon ar yu?" Who are you? A warrior twice my size and with tattoos covering his arms.

"Beja chil au." Please, calm down. "Ai laik Haelee kom Skaikru, ba ai nou cause faya." I am Hailey of the Sky People, but I didn't cause the fire. "Ai laik fiya ga damage." I'm sorry for the damage.

The man who spoke to me first slowly nods before sticking out his hand. "I already knew who you were, Haelee kom Skaikru, everyone does."

My eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?"

A small smile makes it onto his face. "Every warrior admires you and every child wants to grow up to learn your skills and courage." A small smirk comes onto his face. "But the things you did in battle earned you a name."

My eyes narrow. "What is it?"

His smirk widens into a devilish one. "Reskripa." Nightmare.

----------

N/A

such a damn good chapter ending and believe it or not her alias has been decided literally episode 5 of my writing soooo :)
anyway please eat and drink something,
Abigail <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.8K 150
Bellamy Blake X Dakota Solace • Dakota was sent down to earth as one of the 100. Her knowledge is put to the test on the ground as she makes a connec...
272 19 15
"𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...
305K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...
41.3K 772 37
~~~~~ There were more things on the earth than what the 100 originally expected. That is true. But they haven't met the desert wolf yet. The grounder...