Xiaolumi S3: Everything To Me

By Otaku_AriaSnow

"Oh Alatus Nemesis, on the wind your feathers of gold, oh so fair, grasp that light in heavens and conquer al... More

Yaksha's Love
Gifts From The Past
A Red Hot Oni Pt I
A Red Hot Oni Pt 2
Ei's Day Off
Yoohoo~! Lumine's A Target!?
The Stormy Island Mystery PT I
The Stormy Island Mystery PT II
Hear My Song Pt I
Hear My Song Pt II
Hear My Song Pt III
You Are Cordially Invited
Crane In The Harbor
You Are A Mystery, Lumine
Sea Gazer
Combing Rite of Fortune
Beisht
I Will Be Your Only Star
Xiao's Birthday Wish
She Would Have Adored You
A Snake's Wisdom
Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)
Gorou's Message
Heading For A New Frontier
Enjou
Chariot of the Sun
Enjou's Warning
Ominous Revelations
Forbidden Knowledge
Primordial Goddess of Fate
Lumen De Lumine PT I
Lumen De Lumine PT II
Lumen De Lumine PT III
Safe Here In Your Arms
Saiguu's Sacrifice
Forgive Me, Sister
Something Amiss
Towards The Future
Author Lumine
Sly Old Fox
Warmth
Unexpected Reunion
Flower of Khaenri'ah
Crude Plan
Void and Light
Flowing Like Time
Prof. Aria's Files: Yaksha's Soul Bond Ritual
Thanks & Announcements
Bonus Chapter: Vesperi Nebula

Old Friends & New Ones

1.1K 39 43
By Otaku_AriaSnow

[A/N: Guys, guys stop crowding poor Lumine and her bride's maids while their shopping!! The girls just wants to pick out their dresses geez...Biedou!! HELP!!! Today I give you some trivia. In Chinese its not usually common to have bridesmaids, its just not customary. Instead the bride has a handful of close friends that are very involved during the process to get ready and will even have a sleepover before the wedding day. Sounds like a grand ol' time to me~!]

.......................................................

"Lumine!!"

Lumine looked over at hearing a familar cry as she along with Shenhe and Paimon and Xiao were just leaving the downtown area of Liyue Harbor. To her delighted surprise she was greeted by a very eager ten year old elf dressed in red tackle her to Shenhe and Xiao's confusion. "Klee!? What are doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you."giggled Lumine.

"Who's this kid?"Shenhe asked.

"One of your friends from Monstandt I assume, Lumine?"Lumine eagerly nodded.

"Yeah but why is Klee here?"Paimon wondered.

"Klee I told you to wait for us!"sighed Jean as she hurried over with Amber, Noelle, Eula, and Lisa.

"Aw but I wanted to hurry and congratulate the Honorary Knight!"pouted Klee cutely.

"We told you to wait, Klee. Geez, so hyper..."huffed Amber only making Klee pout more.

Xiao offered Shenhe a small smile to reassure the nervous exorcist. Already Shenhe he could see was growing very fond of Lumine. Shenhe calming down at Xiao's silent exchange of assurance. The Monstandters were bright, cheerful, and rowdy as they caught up with Lumine but they were like family to her he could see. They put a smile on her face so bright it was blinding. But with only a few days left Xiao realized something but the small group were noticing a growing crowd. "Uh oh...please don't tell me."he thought once the crowd coming their way was shouting praises of the adepti and the sacred bonding. 

"Oh crap, they found out!?"squeaked Lumine.

"Apparently. We've been hearing rumors all the way here, sweetie."Lisa hummed.

It didn't take long for a familar face to appear cracking her knuckles, "Alright break it up people, nothing to see here."

"C-Captain Biedou!?"

"Oh crap we want no trouble we'll leave!"

"Run away!!"

The girls along with Xiao all watched the comedic scene of the mob making a break for it just from the Captain of the Crux showing up. A delighted smile as she was tackled by a playful hug from Lumine. "Woah there, tiger I missed you too. So what's this I hear about you getting married? Can't say I'm surprised considering how lovey dovey you and him are."greeted Beidou with a hearty laugh eagerly accepting the hug of greeting back before ruffling the blonde's hair.

"I see you haven't changed."greeted Xiao.

"Then you got the invitation too, I'm glad Biedou."smiled Lumine.

"Lumine mind introducing us? i don't recall meeting your friends here back during Windblume Festival."Noelle urged shyly.

"Oh yeah, some of you didn't meet them have you?"Paimon noted as their knight friends nodded.

"Shenhe."Shenhe greeted. "I'm a more recent friend to the Traveler."

"And this is Biedou, a good friend and the one that took me, Xiao, and Paimon to Inazuma back in summer last year."Lumine introduced then gestured to Xiao. "And this here some of you have met. This is Xiao the Vigilant Yaksha, my partner and fiancé."

"A pleasure to meet you. Does that make you Klee's big brother now just like Lumine is big sister to Klee?"giggled Klee in delight. Xiao was surprised but Lumine was smiling however...he didn't dislike the idea. 

"I must say I was very surprised. To think you found not only a significant other but gained a marriage proposal as well from such a good looking man? i will forget this transgression, Lumine!"huffed Eula. While her colorful words said one thing there was sincere joy for her friend in her expression.

"She is an...interesting one."noted Xiao.

"Eh that's just Eula being well, Eula. You'll get used to Xiao."smiled Amber with a hop and a skip. "But don't we have an appointment to make? That girl from the Qixing told us to go get you and head for the tailor's shop in the market.

"That reminds me, Lord Xiao Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper want you to go see that man Zhongli."Shenhe swiftly recalled. "Something about getting you ready along with the other male guests." Xiao sighed at hearing this not liking he needed to be away from Lumine but it was tradition.  

"I best go then."Xiao went over and held Lumine close, a bit of a disappointed bird like hum escaping him. "Just call me if you need me, Lumi."

Lumine smiled pecking his cheek making him blush in delight, "I always do."

"You hurry on along, your fiancée's safe with us."grinned Biedou putting her hand on her hip. With a glance Xiao's gaze was stern at the girls, a sight promise if any harm came to her there would be hell to pay. With one last gentle caress with his hand across Lumine's cheek he left in a wisp of dark mist. 

"He really does love you doesn't he, darling?"Lisa noted. "I'm almost jealous."

"He's rather protective of you."observed Noelle earning knowing looks from Shenhe and Biedou as the captain began to laugh. Leaving the knights a bit confused. Seemed the Monstandters had no idea just how fond and protective Xiao was of their blonde friend. Even Lumine was giggling as they headed towards the market. It was time to go get their dresses picked out and made.

After much chatter and discussion as they arrived, greeted by Ganyu and Cloud Retainer along with one of Fontiane's renowned tailors. Lumine and her friends surprised how different Liyue's wedding traditions were from theirs back in Monstandt. laughter and delight as the girls were trying on various styles of Liyue party dresses and cocktail gowns. Little Klee and Amber seeming to enjoy it the most as Cloud Retainer now in her human form was busy working and getting Lumine's measurements.

"Nothing strange alright Cloud Retainer?"Ganyu rebuked as she came out from the curtains to examine her appearance. The young half adeptus looked beautiful red dress that cut down just below the knees with floral gold stitching just on the torso and sleeves. A brilliant pair of ruby earrings now on her ears.

"Perposterous! One knows what she is doing, Ganyu."huffed Cloud Retainer.

"You don't need to worry, Lady Ganyu we'll have our bride here the picture of perfection~!"hummed the tailor in delight. "Yes, yes she's be oh how do say? Magnifique~!"

"Ouch watch where you poke those pointy needles!"squeaked Lumine with a huff.

"Well quit your fidgeting, your more restless then a finch."Lisa hummed from where she sat sporting a figure hugging red Liyue style cocktail dress. in place of her purple rose was a brilliant red one and long red lace gloves with brilliant red high heels. Beside her sat Eula wearing a similar dress with both of them having gold stitching of floral designs.

"Easy for you to say your not being poked and prodded by tailors."pouted Lumine.

"Relax they'll be done then we can go to Waimin Restraunt and eat some of Xiangling's cooking~!"giggled Paimon sporting the cutest red dress with very slight childish frills.

"I am getting hungry. When can we go eat lunch?"agreed Klee. The young elf now sporting the most adorable frilly, puffy red Liyue dress with floral patterns and her little barrette traded in for a red clover hairpin with golden tassels. Her usual dress shows also switched out for red ones. 

"Soon Klee, but your mother asked to take pictures of you in your dress so hold still."Jean assured holding up the kamera Lumine leant her. Jean herself looked just as stunning wearing a dress similar to Ganyu's but her hair hair was done up in a neat bun with a hair stick to hold it place. Like Lisa and Eula red gloves graced her hands as she took Klee's photo with Lumine now that the two finished her measurements.

"I hope mommy likes it! Mommy would have loved to have met big sister Lumine and try on dresses."Klee said hopefully. Noelle in her own red dress with gold stitching looked nervous but also excited as she looked in the mirror.

"I'm sure she'll love it. So just enjoy yourself and have fun and listen to the knights."Amber assured coming out with Biedou. Amber also had a dress similar to Gangyu and Jean but her bandana had been replaced for a red and gold rabbit hair comb to hold up her hair. Biedou though looked nervous and was blushing far far redder then the red formal dresses everyone had on.

"W-Well don't just stare, how do I l-look? I'm not used to this girly stuff..."stuttered Biedou. Biedou had on a figure hugging red Liyue cocktail dress that cut down from the hips, adorned with floral branch patterns and a peacock design at towards the bottom. Gone was her usual hairsticks in favor of gold ones of floral design. 

"I think you look great Biedou. Ningguang was right to pick that design for you."smiled Lumine. Her words were enough to reassure the tomboy sailor. Lumine though could see Shenhe. "Where's Shenhe?"

"I think she's still changing."Eula suggested.

A rustle of the curtians alerted them as Shenhe came out dressed as well in a dress similar to Biedou's own. But instead of a peacock there was a crane. "I'm right here. I don't look strange do I?"

"Not at all one thinks you look lovely. One has out done one's self once again~!"hummed Cloud Retainer in delight. After all much of the designs had been a team effort between the crane adeptus and the Fontaine tailor.

"Excellente~! Everyone cleans up nicely, no? Just our bride left to do and I'll have the dress ready in time for the event."assured the tailor with a delight clap of her hands. "Madame adeptus is quite knowledgeable." The girls could only giggle at how Cloud Retainer was puffing out her chest proudly at the praise. 

"Oh that reminds me where are Diluc, Kaeya, Albedo, and Venti? Didn't they come with you guys?"Lumine asked as they left the store, their new dresses in hand.

"They should be with Keqing and Mr.Zhongli. He's getting them to a tailor as well."Amber assured.

"Well I'm feeling awfully peckish, shall we go for lunch?"Eula suggested the girls all eagerly nodding in agreement. 

Eagerly they all headed out just enjoying some quality prewedding girl time and dodging the odd overly excited mob after Lumine. Liyue some how had gotten wind of who the Sacred Bonding Festival was centered around which meant only chaos from here as Lumine juggled helping Ningguang with the Jade Chamber rebuild and her wedding preparations. What a ride this was becoming, still she couldn't help but wonder still if Xiao was safe and alright and if was getting along with Diluc, Albedo, Kaeya, Venti, and Chongyun. Just 48hrs until the big day...that was all that was left before the big day. Now if only she could find those Vermillion Jadeite.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 123 5
A bunch of Xiaolumi short stories that I've written and compiled together. The stories may be related in some ways but can be read as standalones. I...
6.4K 240 6
Aether was captured by the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles and is now stranded in the world of Teyvat. A common starting to the story of the travele...
11.1K 504 27
Furina is dealing with the aftermath of the trauma that unfolded in her five hundred years of living as an Archon. The prophecy and the flood have le...
4.2K 156 33
*'Lumine.. You keep shocking me. Just when I think I know you well, you turn even more mysterious. I wonder if there is an end to your trove of secre...