[BL] Pregnant with His Uncle'...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with His Uncle's Child 怀了渣男他叔的孩子 Author: 甜即正义 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Zhou d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Extra

Chapter 54

6.3K 265 42
By Erishi_An

After that, Ji Lin did not speak any more and kept working hard. He and Ji Song pulled out the peanuts from the big slab of land in the whole morning, not to mention Lin Zhou and the others, even the uncle who worked in the field all year round also attacked them. Thumbs up, which means they are too capable.

    However, this compliment doesn't seem to make people too happy?

    The lunch for the three of them was at Fu's family. Although Ms. Fu didn't really wait to see them, the lunch was very good for the hard work of the three.

    After lunch, the sun was shining outside. Mother Fu was not sick enough to let them work under the scorching sun. Otherwise, the three spoiled and rich young masters would definitely get heatstroke, so she arranged a guest room for them to take a lunch break.

    Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen also went to lunch.

    As soon as he walked into the room, Fu Mingshen held Lin Zhou around his waist and pressed it against the door panel.

    "What are you doing?" Lin Zhou asked.

."Do you think that kid Ji Lin has a zealous heart for you?"

    Being jealous again, Lin Zhou said helplessly, "No."

    If Ji Lin didn't know that his current boyfriend was Fu Mingshen, he might still have a little illusion about him. After knowing this, he should have completely cut off this idea.

    After all, Ji Lin looks quite afraid of Fu Mingshen, and his boyfriend doesn't want to steal Fu Mingshen's.

    Isn't this looking for death?

    Mr. Fu couldn't see the flowers clearly in the fog, and said with a cold snort, "Then he works so hard all morning, isn't he trying to perform well in front of you?"

    "Then why don't you think he wants to behave in front of you?"

    "..." Fu Mingshen was silent, as if it made sense.

.Lin Zhou raised his hand and wrapped his neck: "Besides, even if he is really interesting to me, my whole body is yours. What are you afraid of, Mr. Fu, you won't have any confidence in yourself, right? "

    Fu Mingshen said bluntly: "Looking annoying."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Lin Zhou was speechless.

    What can he do?

    President Fu also seemed to feel a little unreasonable to make trouble, so he said, "Stay away from these Ji family members!"

    One and two are uneasy.

    Lin Zhou raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you the Ji family?"

    Although his surname is Fu, his father belongs to the Ji family, so he can be considered half of the Ji family.

    Fu Mingshen hugged him, put him on the bed, and said, "I am your sweetheart."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Hiss, a very earthy love story.

.In the afternoon, Mother Fu only asked them to help pick the peanuts that were pulled in the morning. Ji Lin and Ji Song were not allowed to work on the ground. It was not too difficult for them. In the evening, they asked them to bring a lot of washed peanuts back. Originally, the three people felt a little bit resentful for the little grandma who let them do farm work.

    Lin Zhou could only smack his tongue.

    He thought that Mother Fu was a silly Baitian at first, but now it seems that silly Baitian is him.

    Other people's mother Fu's scheming...deserves to be Fu Mingshen's mother.

    Ji Yao helped pick the peanuts for a day today. Although she did not fill the box requested by her uncle, she managed to grind out three bubbles on her hands. Now Xiaonen has band-aids on her hands.

    But she didn't want to leave, she hadn't eaten enough dog food, tears.

    "I will play in the store after you go down the mountain.".Before leaving, Ji Yao reluctantly said to Lin Zhou.

    She is a jewellery designer, and now she has opened a jewellery shop, and many of the products in it are designed by herself.

    Before, he gave Fu Mingshen a tie clip, and then the manager of the jewelry store contacted him personally, saying that they liked his patterns very much, and they thought of buying the copyright for commercial use, but Lin Zhou refused.

    That is something unique to Fu Mingshen.

    However, this made him have a keen interest in design. If he designs a few good-looking jewels or accessories and sells copyrights, he should be able to make a lot of money.

    "Okay, I'll go there when I have time," Lin Zhou said.

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Do you think I am dead!

.Ji Yao received Fu Mingshen's death sight, stuck out her tongue, and said hurriedly: "Then I'm leaving, bye."

    Lin Zhou waved at her: "Bye."

    They lived on the mountain for a few days, and it was Lin Zhou’s 22nd birthday in a blink of an eye.

    Originally, if Fu's father and mother did not come back, Lin Zhou’s birthday Fu Mingshen would arrange to accompany him, but Fu’s mother meant to take advantage of Lin Zhou’s birthday to organize it for him and take the opportunity to declare his identity to the Fu family and the outside world. .

    Otherwise, after waiting for a while, Lin Zhou's belly is too conspicuous, he himself probably is embarrassed to come out to meet people, let alone have a chance to make an announcement.

    You can't wait until the child is born before you announce it!

    Moreover, the origin of this child is not easy to be announced, and there may be some messy gossip coming out.

    The credits should be given quickly.

.Fu Mingshen had no objection to this. Lin Zhou heard that there was a birthday party, and asked a little worried: "Will it be too grand? Or maybe it's our own family members. I don't care about those identities."

    He is living with Fu Mingshen, not with the Fu family. What does it matter if the public does not disclose his identity? Didn't he have seen most of the Fu family on his uncle Fu Mingshen's birthday last time?

    Mother Fu said: "This kind of noodles is still necessary, otherwise they always think that your name is not righteous. If it is not too late, I want Fu Mingshen to hold the wedding before you give birth. I'm wronged you."

    Fu Mingshen also said: "Leave it to mom, it's okay, she can do it, don't worry about it."

    Is this a question whether he should worry about it.

    Lin Zhou just didn't want to trouble others.

.They all said so, Lin Zhou also refused, and gave his mother Fu's kindness.

    Mother Fu didn't choose which hotel in the city to host the birthday banquet, but directly arranged the place in Fu's mansion.

    Lin Zhou has never been to the Fu family’s mansion. He thought it was the kind of luxurious mansion. The facts have proved that poverty limits his imagination. The Fu family’s mansion is a house composed of dozens of courtyards. Main house, auxiliary house and group house.

    The main house is occupied by the head of the house, while the auxiliary house and the group house are occupied by other offspring of the Fu family.

    Originally, Fu Mingshen's grandfather lived in the main house. Later, Fu Mingshen took the upper hand. He did not want to live with the Fu family, so the main house was always empty, but the other houses were basically occupied.

    However, although no one lives, someone has been cleaning it, so you can move in at any time.

.The main house looks quaint on the outside, but the interior is very luxuriously decorated, but the style is a bit too serious. It makes people feel oppressive for no reason. Anyway, it is not the big house that Lin Zhou likes.

    "Are you not feeling well?"

    Fu Mingshen asked when Lin Zhou hadn't spoken since he had entered the house, raised his hand and asked the nanny to bring him a cup of hot water.

    "No," Lin Zhou took a sip of water and whispered, "I was wondering how I recognized you somehow."

    He thought that there was a moat between him and Fu Mingshen, but the fact that there was a Milky Way between him and Fu Mingshen.

    Take a look at the houses where Fu Mingshen lives. He is a poor man who can't even rent a single room for 2,000 yuan. How did he climb him high.

    Fu Mingshen saw that he was thinking wildly again, and he smiled: "Isn't it because I am haunting you?"

.Lin Zhou: "..."

    Fu Mingshen is a boss, and talks about coaxing love in different ways.

    It's hard to believe that this kind of person is actually solo.

    "Don't think too much," Fu Mingshen stretched out his hand to cover his stomach, "For me, no amount of wealth can be worth yours."

    What he said of you naturally also includes the child in Lin Zhou's belly.

    Lin Zhou thought of the Fu family’s dedication to their children, turned his body, and faced Fu Mingshen, saying, "Brother, you said that when the child is born, those in the Fu family who have already calculated their calculations will not be angry."

    Knowing that Fu Mingshen had found a man who couldn't have children, how many people had small ideas behind him.

    Those factions close to Fu Mingshen naturally hope to adopt their children to Fu Mingshen and inherit a huge amount of wealth.

.As for those who can't get along with Fu Mingshen, it is estimated that they have planned to wait for him to get old and healthy and take away the things in his hands.

    Fu Mingshen saw him watching a good show and asked, "What about a daughter forever?"

    Lin Zhou: "We two men, can we have a daughter?"

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    emmm...

    This is a super-class question.

    Mother Fu was also the mistress of the house, and it was no problem to organize this kind of birthday banquet. Although there was only a few days of preparation time, the birthday banquet was very grand.

    Fu Mingshen is now the head of the Fu family, and many people are rushing to please him, so many people come to the Fu family, which is more lively than the birthday of Fu Mingshen's uncle.

.Cao Junyi stayed in the city to work, and Lin Zhou invited them. As a result, a mobile game that was being developed was about to be launched, and he was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat, and none of them came.

    In addition, Lin Zhou doesn't have any particularly good friends. If he does it in private, he can also invite some college students to run in Fu's house, which is unnecessary.

    After night fell, the number of guests gradually increased, and Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen came down from the upper floor, arm in arm, which attracted a lot of people's attention.

    Some people who did not attend the birthday banquet of Uncle Fu Mingshen's last time came here especially when they saw Lin Zhou, they all showed amazing expressions.

.Lin Zhou wore a tailor-made suit. The designer didn’t know how to design it. The suit perfectly covered his bulging belly. Young Master Pian Pian, elegant and calm, is not at all like the rumored child of a small family.

    Standing with Fu Mingshen, everyone must say a good match.

    "Uncle Fu!"

    As soon as they came down, a small bean sprout ran over, crying milkily.

    When Fu Mingshen saw him, there was a smile on his expressionless face: "It's a small glutinous rice ball."

    "Well, Uncle Fu hugs." The small dumplings stretched out two fat claws and acted like a baby at Fu Mingshen.

    Fu Mingshen picked him up.

.Lin Zhou saw that this little boy was also wearing a small suit, like a snow dumpling, so cute that people wanted to pinch his face, and couldn't help saying, "He is so cute."

    Seeing Lin Zhou, Xiao Tangyuan's eyes lit up, and he stretched out two small claws towards him, and said softly, "Pretty brother, hug."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Are the kids now so familiar with each other?

    Fu Mingshen explained to him: "He is a face-controlled person, and he will hug someone who looks good."

    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... knowing Yankong at such a young age.

    Lin Zhou was about to be killed by this little cute baby. Seeing him begging for a hug, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand and hugged the child.

    The little tangyuan was successfully hugged by the beautiful uncle. He put his arms around his neck with a contented expression, and moved his face closer to Lin Zhou, saying, "Brother kiss."

.Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Mr. Fu turned a black face, child, don't go too far!

    At this moment, a luxurious and elegant woman came over and said, "You little glutinous rice balls, I didn't look at them, so I secretly ran to Uncle Fu by myself."

    The little glutinous rice balls didn't look at women at all, but looked at Lin Zhou eagerly, as if you didn't kiss me, I kept staring at you.

    The woman was stunned when she saw Lin Zhou, and then smiled: "Brother Fu, this is your partner. Last time my brother told me that you found a male partner, I was a little surprised."

    Fu Mingshen nodded at her politely and said, "Well, my love, Lin Zhou, Zhou Zhou, this is Qin Man, her brother Qin Shang, you have seen it before."

    Qin Shang? Isn't it Fu Mingshen's rival?

    His sister..Lin Zhou remembered it, as if he was going to marry Fu Mingshen!

    According to Fu Mingshen, this Miss Qin had also admired him once, but he refused to call her, and then this Miss Qin married another woman.

    Lin Zhou looked at the child he was holding and waiting for relatives, and Qin Man with a smile on his face, and thought: Isn't this the Xiuluo field where rivals meet.

    How it looks different from what I imagined.

    However, it was him who stood beside Fu Mingshen now.

    So Lin Zhou first greeted her: "Miss Qin, hello."

    "Hello," Qin Man was very generous, "My brother lied to me and told me that he was an ordinary man. He didn't expect to be a handsome boy. He was fascinated by the little glutinous rice balls."

    Xiao Tangyuan raised his face too persistently: "Pretty brother kisses him."

.Seeing that his son was so unethical, Qin Man had to reprimand him: "Little glutinous rice balls, don't be so rude."

    At present, the little glutinous rice balls ignore his mother.

    But Fu Mingshen asked, "Your brother didn't come?"

    "He will wait," Qin Man wondered, "Aren't you two not dealing with each other?"

    When the two met, Qin Man didn't know how Fu Mingshen would suddenly ask her brother.

    Fu Ming snorted coldly.

    Of course he was not thinking about Qin Shang, he couldn't wait for the other party to disappear in front of him for the rest of his life.

    It's just that this person triumphantly said last time that he would have children before him, causing him to lose a city, and today he can't bring this city back.

    Not only did he leave the singles before him, but he also had children before him. Just ask him if he is angry!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.8K 32
Harriet Potter crashes into her third year at Hogwarts. After all the stress of the last year, she gets an interesting bit of news. Her Godfather br...
127K 4.6K 62
Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is always a white moonlight. He is a childhood...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
397K 16.8K 59
Married to His Uncle After Being Divorced by The Male Protagonist 被男主退婚后嫁给他叔了[穿书] Author 橙子蛋挞 Status 59 Chapters After Yu Ziyu passed through the boo...