[BL] Pregnant with His Uncle'...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with His Uncle's Child 怀了渣男他叔的孩子 Author: 甜即正义 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Zhou d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Extra

Chapter 48

5.8K 271 34
By Erishi_An

Lin Zhou went home and fell asleep directly on the bed.

    When he woke up, his body finally didn't feel so uncomfortable. Before he went to the internship department, there was a girl who was a pregnant woman and went to work with her belly. Lin Zhou didn't feel it after experiencing it, but now he respects her in awe.

    If he goes to work in this state, he will be scolded by Song Yan to doubt his life.

    But he felt that he was too depraved, thinking that he would reply in a few days, and he planned to optimize the ppt.

    Aunt Liu was fine in the afternoon, and was chatting with another aunt downstairs.

    Seeing him coming downstairs, Aunt Liu smiled and said: "Xiao Lin is awake, I just saw you come back and your face is not very good, thinking that you might be vomiting again, so let the kitchen prepare some food, you can eat now or wait a while. Eat more?"

    Lin Zhou felt a little hungry when he heard Aunt Liu's words. He basically didn't eat at noon.

."Then eat now." Lin Zhou walked towards the restaurant.

    Aunt Liu went to the kitchen to give orders, and after a while, the people in the kitchen brought the food.

    The kitchen knows that he likes to eat sweets, so the staple food is sweet porridge, there are some desserts, maybe he will get tired, and there are some salty and sour side dishes.

    Lin Zhou picked up the spoon and took a sip of sweet porridge. The temperature and sweetness were just right. After a bite, he felt that his previously uncomfortable internal organs were ironed.

    Sure enough, the chef of the Fu family understood his taste.

    While he was eating, he heard the doorbell ringing. It was at the gate of the yard outside. Aunt Liu glanced at the monitor and said, "It's Xiaoji's car. Xiaoji hasn't come in a long time."

    Lin Zhou didn't really understand what Aunt Liu said in the restaurant. He only seemed to hear that the chicken was still Xiao Ji. He guessed it was Fu Mingshen's guest, so he didn't care too much.

.Aunt Liu pressed the switch of the gate of the yard and asked Ji Lin to drive in the car and open the door by herself. When Ji Lin got off the car, she smiled and said, "Xiao Ji, it's been a long time since I saw you. Why are you free to come here today?"

    "Aunt Liu," Ji Lin greeted her, "I took a long business trip and brought some special products back. I sent it to my uncle to taste."

    As he said, he opened the trunk, and Aunt Liu saw the contents of the two boxes and said, "Oh, I have brought so many, you go in, it's hot here."

    It's summer, and the floor of the yard is hot enough to fry eggs.

    "Is my uncle busy?" Ji Lin walked into the door and asked Aunt Liu while changing his shoes.

    Aunt Liu directed the people to go out and bring in the things Ji Lin had brought in, and said, "It's unfortunate, sir, he's on a business trip."

    "On a business trip?" Ji Lin didn't expect it, after all, today is Sunday.

.I knew I should call to ask.

    Aunt Liu: "Yes, I left this morning."

    "Oh, then I'll come back another day."

    As Ji Lin said, he wanted to change his shoes again. Aunt Liu said: "Go in and sit and drink a glass of water. Someone happened to give your uncle some durians. We can't finish them, so you can take two back."

    "also."

    As Ji Lin said, walked into the living room with Aunt Liu.

    "Is there anyone else in the house?" Ji Lin asked, sitting down on the sofa in the living room.

    He did not see the people eating in the restaurant, but he always felt that there were many differences in his uncle's house. First of all, he saw a few pairs of shoes that were not his uncle's size just on the shoe cabinet.

    There are also some things that do not belong to his brother-in-law's style in the home.

."You don't know, it's your uncle's lover."

    Ji Lin has been abroad for the past two months, and there is no domestic news at all. He almost dropped his chin on the ground after hearing this: "My love? My uncle? Are you sure?"

    "Yes," Aunt Liu smiled, "I have been together for a long time, I thought you knew."

    Ji Lin suddenly became interested. His brother-in-law will always look like a woman influencing my work efficiency. He is really curious about what kind of person he looks at.

    "Is she there, I haven't seen it yet."

    "Yes, in the restaurant, wait for me to see if he has finished eating...huh? Xiao Lin, you're finished."

    Aunt Liu was about to go to the restaurant to have a look. When she looked up, she saw Lin Zhou standing in front of the restaurant.

    When Ji Lin heard the words, he followed her gaze.

    Then he froze.

.Lin Zhou was also stunned.

    Aunt Liu didn't notice anything wrong, and smiled and introduced: "Xiao Lin, this is your nephew, Ji Lin, Xiao Ji, he is your uncle's lover, Lin Zhou."

    "..."

    "???"

    The scene was embarrassing and suffocating for a while.

    The ex-boyfriend became his little aunt/nephew, what the hell is this horrifying worldly dog-blood approach.

    Aunt Liu finally felt something was wrong, and asked, "Do you know each other?"

    More than just knowing...

    Ji Lin gave a dry smile and said, "Aunt Liu, let me tell him a few words, you go ahead."

    "Oh, then you guys have a good chat."

    Aunt Liu said, left the living room and asked the other servants not to disturb them.

.Lin Zhou didn't expect that Ji Lin would be Fu Mingshen's nephew, and Fu Mingshen never told him.

    At first he wondered if it was Fu Mingshen and didn’t know, but when he thought about it, it was wrong. Fu Mingshen obviously knew, because the last time Zhou Yi was murdered by Ji Cong, Fu Mingshen came forward to solve it. Ji Lin was involved. It is impossible not to know that his ex-boyfriend is Ji Lin.

    Fu Mingshen was not the kind of person who would deliberately conceal something from him, and even if he knew that Ji Lin was his nephew, he would not have any objection to him because of it. He liked Fu Mingshen himself, and it had nothing to do with who he was.

    Fu Mingshen would keep it from him, because he didn't think it was important, or he didn't care at all.

.Speaking of it, after Fu Mingshen was with him, he took him to meet friends and returned to Fu’s house, but he did not mention anything about his father’s family. Ji Lin’s surprised look also shows that Fu Mingshen did not Formally introduced to them, Lin Zhou estimated that he is not very close to this family.

    After quickly clearing up the relationship, Lin Zhou made a conclusion to Ji Lin: an unimportant nephew.

    Instead, he calmed down, even feeling a little irritating.

    He leaned against the wall with his arms folded, changed his usual indifferent attitude towards Ji Lin, and raised his eyebrows: "It's such a coincidence."

    Ji Lin's face was not so pretty.

    He asked: "How did you meet my uncle?"

    Lin Zhou felt that his question was very interesting, he sighed, and said: "After being cheated by a scumbag with a fiancée, he went to a bar to buy drunk and bumped into your uncle. Are you satisfied with this answer?"

.Ji·Zha Nan·Lin: "......"

    His face became darker: "So, do you use my uncle as my stand-in?"

    Lin Zhou: "???"

    ha?

    He has seen Pu confident, he has never seen so confident.

    Regardless of his appearance, ability, personality, or even his family background, Fu Mingshen is many times stronger than Ji Lin. Where did he come from, saying that Fu Mingshen is his substitute.

    Lin Zhou laughed angrily. He tilted his body and said, "This is the restroom in the past. Would you like to look in the mirror first before saying these things."

    Ji Lin: "..."

    Ji Lin took a deep breath, as if to suppress his anger: "Okay, not a stand-in, then you are with my uncle to avenge me?"

    "......".Lin Zhou simply didn't want to talk to him.

    This young master probably has been accustomed to him since he was a child, so he has such a good self-psychology.

    He said indifferently: "Yes, so my dear nephew, don't you hurry up and call uncle two to listen."

    Ji Lin did not hear the irony in his words. Hearing the words, he walked up to him, forced him to look at him and asked, "Do you know who my uncle is? Are you tired of living?"

    Lin Zhou spread his hands and deliberately angered him: "Who cares, it's your uncle who can't live without me anyway."

    Ji Lin was really angry. He knew that what Lin Zhou said was probably the truth, because he knew that his uncle was different from the one who had been lingering in the flowers for many years.

    And they all took them home to live together, which proves that his brother-in-law really loves Lin Zhou.

.Thinking of this, Ji Lin became even more angry, and the anger that couldn't be concealed on his face was about to violently beat people in the next second.

    Lin Zhou couldn't help standing up straight. In case this scumbag really beats someone, it doesn't matter if he gets hit twice, but he has a child in his stomach.

    This little thing can't even bear the Harmony Movement, let alone bear the beating of an adult man like Ji Lin.

    Ji Lin glared at him for a while, his fists loosened and tightened, tightened and loosened, but at last he suddenly smiled.

    Isn't it silly?

    When Lin Zhou thought about it, he heard Ji Lin say: "You don't think that my uncle likes you, he will marry you for a lifetime. You are too naive."

    The enemy was strong and I was weak, Lin Zhou didn't want to irritate him, so he didn't answer.

.Ji Lin snorted and said, "My uncle is the head of the Fu family, and Tianhe is the current chairman of the board. He has countless industries. He will have to replace him to inherit so that he will not fall into the hands of the Fu family. You A big man, even if he prefers you any more, it can't change the fact that you can't give birth. You are just a passerby after all, and he will marry a woman in the end."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    It's another one who talks about children.

    At this point, Ji Lin and those from the Fu family could balance them skillfully on the balance.

    It seems that this kind of thinking is deeply ingrained in their hearts. Fu Mingshen lives in this kind of family and is not influenced by them. It is really a white lotus that has grown out of the mud but not stained. It is praiseworthy.

    Lin Zhou raised his eyes, looked at Ji Lin's ambition, and couldn't help saying: "How can you be sure that I can't give birth."

.Lin Zhou said that he was not afraid of exposing anything, because as a client, he would not believe that he could have a child unless he saw the results of the examination issued by the hospital and his series of physical reactions.

    This kind of thing, even a normal person would not believe it.

    Sure enough, Ji Lin sneered: "Why, are you going to tell me next, you are actually a woman?"

    "You don't need to worry about it," Lin Zhou said with a deliberate sigh and sadly, with his hands on his stomach, "Hey, he is your uncle. Is it because you have a disability or he has a plastic surgery? It's over, I Wouldn't you have an ugly monster like you?"

    Ji Lin: "..."

    Seeing Lin Zhou's appearance of a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water, Ji Lin knew that he was unreasonable here, so Lin Zhou only wanted to anger him and avenge him.

.Let's talk to his uncle, his uncle is so sensible, he will definitely not be willing to be used by Lin Zhou.

    Blame him, why didn't he find out before that Lin Zhou was such a scheming person?

    Thinking like this, Ji Lin left a sentence of "You can do it for yourself", then turned around and left.

    Lin Zhou waved at his back and said, "Ah, thanks for the reminder of the old nephew, the old nephew walks slowly, he often comes to play with the old nephew."

    The answer to Lin Zhou was a loud "bang" door closing.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 308 3
Abhishek malhaan and jiya Shankar Some cute moments and one shot love stories of abhiya
335K 13.5K 102
Dressed as The School Grass' Ex-boyfriend 穿成校草前男友[穿书] Author(s) 连朔 Status in COO 102 Chapters (Completed) Description: He became the idiot "ex-boyfr...
237K 8.9K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
127K 4.6K 62
Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is always a white moonlight. He is a childhood...