[BL] Pregnant with His Uncle'...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with His Uncle's Child 怀了渣男他叔的孩子 Author: 甜即正义 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Zhou d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Extra

Chapter 18

7.2K 301 46
By Erishi_An

Lin Zhou was only a little skeptical, but when he saw this news, he was immediately dispelled.

    Is Fu Mingshen someone who can say such things? It must be impossible. Mr. Fu is such a mature and steady man who puts a knife on his neck, he will not say such things.

    I guess it's a student with a good family background and doesn't know the market price.

    Thinking of the students, Lin Zhou thought of the unbearable past that his custom-made tie clip was pitted, and his heart was suddenly choked.

    Lu Yin: I'm sorry I admitted the wrong person. In this case, 800 is enough.

    Jiang Ziya with fish:?

    Jiang Ziya with fish: So cheap?

    This is what the local tyrant speaks.

    This kind of simple transcript propaganda does not require the idea and design of the draft, and the drawing is completed in a few days. In addition, Lin Zhou is more popular than the other, and the charge is reasonable.

.If Lin Zhou is not so busy with his studies, concentrate on the two-dimensional, and become famous, maybe he can add a 0 to the back.

    Lu Yin: The market price, do you want to place an order?

    Jiang Ziya with fish: Forget it.

    "..." Do you want to be so unfeeling.

    Lin Zhou is not short of time for the list. Now he is completely paralyzed when he comes back from get off work. He doesn't even want to turn on the computer. He just wants to be a salted fish. He has to go to the studio on weekends. It takes more than half a month to draw a list.

    Therefore, he basically only accepts the settings without reference, and the price is several times higher.

    But seeing this Jiang Ziya, Lin Zhou's desire for victory or defeat came up inexplicably.

    Lu Yin: Dear dear, the price is very reasonable, and you are satisfied with the level of online package, and it will definitely not be worse than any painter you can ask for.

.However, the other party didn't know if he was offline or didn't want to talk to him anymore, so he didn't reply.

    Lin Zhou sighed, he was actually charged back because of the low fees, dare to be even more outrageous!

    On the other hand, when Fu Mingshen saw such a painting, the kid only charged 800 yuan, so he didn't want him to paint, so he made 800 hard work, so it's better to find an excuse to give him money.

    While he was thinking about ways to send money, he received a call from his friend Xie Kai.

    "Brother, why have you played the vanishing set recently? I won't come to the small gathering today, playing big cards."

    Xie Kai is one of Fu Mingshen's few close friends. Fu Mingshen has been busy fishing for children recently and has not been with these friends for a while.

    Fu Mingshen said: "My, I'm busy these days."

."When are you not busy, you haven't seen any time before, and you can't get it out. If you weren't an old iron tree, I would suspect you are in a situation. Only men with a strong color can look down on friends."

    Fu Mingshen raised his eyebrows and said, "How can you be sure that I am not in a situation?"

    "Fuck, it's real or fake, don't lie to me if I read less, who, let me see which girl is so lucky to be in the eyes of President Fu."

    Fu Mingshen: "Want to know?"

    "Who doesn't want to know? Just tell me, this news is so exciting that I am so excited that I am all hot now."

    Fu Mingshen: "..."

    Fu Mingshen tapped his finger on the desk in the study room. If Han Dongyu was present and saw his small movements, he would definitely call the person on the other side of the phone and run away, there was fraud!

    Unfortunately Xie Kai couldn't see it.

."Do me a favor, and I will take you to see him." Fu Mingshen said.

    Xie Kai slapped his thigh: "It's easy, what's busy, just say, for the sake of the future sister-in-law, my brother will cut the knife for you!"

    The future sister-in-law Lin Zhou saw Jiang Ziya who had a fish and didn't reply, so she read other private messages, and finally received a business manuscript from the game character Lihua and posted on Weibo.

    The next day was another working day. In addition to his indelible passion for painting, Lin Zhou was not a very diligent person. The pain of getting up early made him want to skip work every day. Fortunately, Tianhe’s shuttle bus was very comfortable. He was on the road. Can still squint for a while.

    He vowed to wait for the formal work, he must rent the house next to the company, walk for two minutes, can sleep until half an hour before work, and then get up.

    When they arrived in the office, the other members of the department were also sluggish, and they didn't seem to be separated from the joy of the weekend.

.Lin Zhou, an intern, was used as a formal job. There were a lot of things on his body. Basically, he started working on a computer every day when he arrived at the company.

    He had only worked for 20 minutes, and Ding Ding received a private chat from a company girl named Xiaoyu, and asked him to go to the meeting room No. 3 upstairs for a meeting.

    Lin Zhou saw that the other colleagues in the department had not been notified, not even Song Yan Wang. He was a bit unsure, so he took his notebook and pen to the meeting room No. 3 upstairs.

    When Lin Zhou arrived, the meeting room was already full of people. He walked in through the back door, saw the person sitting in the first seat at a glance, and paused.

    The man sitting in the first seat is not very handsome, but his temperament is very good. He is a tailored business suit with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, which looks a bit scumbag.

    It's Zhang Cheng.

.Lin Zhou knew that Zhang Cheng would come here to inspect the company. The meeting was inevitable, but he didn't expect to see him so suddenly.

    Lin Zhou lowered his eyes, avoiding the gaze projected by Zhang Cheng, and saw that there was a place at the very end. He was about to go to sit down and heard Zhang Cheng say: "Sit here."

    "......"Grass.

    With Zhang Cheng's words, the eyes of the entire conference room were cast on Lin Zhou.

    Zhang Cheng pointed to his left hand, and Zhang Rong sat on his right.

    Lin Zhou didn't think he was an intern qualified to sit in the same position as Zhang Rong, and said, "I'll sit here."

    Zhang Cheng stared at Lin Zhou tightly. Just when everyone thought he was going to be angry, Zhang Cheng said, "Everything will do, let's start."

.Lin Zhou sat down at the end. The main content of this meeting was to cooperate with Tianhe on the project called "Water Spring". Lin Zhou thought he was Zhang Cheng who came to make soy sauce by name. However, it was only when he introduced the members of the project team. I found that my name was actually added at the end.

    The leader of the project team is Zhang Rong, and the other members are all senior executives or backbones of the company. From Zhang Cheng’s personal business trip, it can be seen that this project is the top priority of the company, and one of his interns was added. On the list, it seems very abrupt.

    Wouldn't it be Zhang Rong's trick again?

    However, for such an important project, Zhang Rong, no matter how stupid, would not cause him trouble for the project because of his personal emotions.

    Was it because he was afraid of problems with the project and booked him a spot in advance?

.Anyway, he couldn't understand a word about the project, Lin Zhou secretly took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Fu Mingshen underneath.

    Shore: Panda Rolling.JPG

    Kishi: I am in the project team of our company and Tianhe!

    Fu Mingshen replied ten minutes later.

    Fu Mingshen: I know.

    Fu Mingshen: Because I asked you to be added.

    Fu Mingshen: In this way, it is convenient for me to bring you over.

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    This is also OK?

    Lin Zhou seemed to understand what Fu Mingshen meant. In this project cooperation, the two parties must work together. Fu Mingshen can use the name of the project to keep him in Tianhe.

    In this way, he is not considered to be a resignation, he is essentially an employee of Zhilian, and he can go to Tianhe instead of being angry with Zhilian.

    This man is too good at it.

.The cooperation between Tianhe and Zhilian is not because of this, right?

    Impossible, impossible, Lin Zhou immediately threw this big-faced thought out of his head. Fu Mingshen is not a fool, how could he decide on a cooperative project hastily for him!

    He was just drenched.

    But despite this, Lin Zhou was already very happy.

    Kishi: Thank you.

    Shore: Give you a big heart.JPG

    Fu Mingshen: Is there anything tonight?

    Kishi: It should be all right.

    Fu Mingshen: A friend of mine saw the painting you gave me and liked it very much. He wanted you to draw one.

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    His paintings are really...so popular.

    Wouldn't it be Fu Mingshen's pimp for him?

.Kishi: I may not have much time to paint recently.

    Fu Mingshen: Let's talk about the construction schedule first. See you at a bureau in the evening?

    Shore: Okay, you arrange it.

    Shore: Be cute.JPG

    The meeting lasted for two full hours. Lin Zhou, who was basically incomprehensible, almost fell asleep and yawned no less than ten. So when Zhang Cheng uttered the word "the meeting", Lin Zhou immediately closed his notebook and was about to get up again. I heard Zhang Cheng say: "Lin Zhou stay for a while."

    Lin Zhou: "..."

    Not everyone knows that Lin Zhou is a related household. Seeing him being taken care of by Zhang Cheng over and over again, Lin Zhou has once again received gazes from various parties or envy or jealousy or other emotions. Lin Zhou's face remains unchanged. There was a loud "Oh".

    It's not that I haven't seen it before.

.Soon everyone in the conference room disappeared, leaving only Lin Zhou, Zhang Cheng, and Zhang Rong. Lin Zhou thought he was going to have a family meeting, so he heard Zhang Cheng say: "Rong Rong, you also go out."

    "I don't! I can't listen to what you say." Zhang Rong had a willful and aggrieved expression.

    Zhang Cheng helped his glasses: "Observe."

    "Hmph, I don't really want to hear it, hurry up, I still have a lot of details to be right with you."

    As Zhang Rong said, she gave Lin Zhou a fierce look, and stepped on her high heels and walked out.

    Lin Zhou reluctantly moved to the position of Zhang Cheng's lower head, and asked indifferently, "What's the matter?"

    Zhang Cheng smiled: "Isn't it OK to leave you to talk? Are you still used to work?"

    "Not bad." Lin Zhou said perfunctorily.

."I heard that you performed very well. Do it well. I plan to wait until you graduate and become a full-time employee. I will propose you to be a manager. You will learn how to manage the team slowly. It fell on our shoulders."

    Lin Zhou is not mean, but the mockery on his face can't be concealed now.

    Obviously guarding him like something, but also pretending to be so generous, not tired.

    He looked down slightly and said, "No, I'm looking for a job after graduation."

    "Don't be self-willed, if you don't want to do it here in Rongrong, you can go back to City C and go to my place. I will take you personally. Don't think that those companies outside offer you high-paying painting pie, just think they are good, they are all to deceive you. In fact, they are all pheasant companies that are not on the table."

."Tianhe is okay, although it's easier for me to get in," Lin Zhou said pretending to be Versailles, "but it's not a pheasant company."

    Zhang Cheng: "......"

    "Tianhe? They rarely recruit graduates, right? How did you get into Tianhe?"

    Entered through the back door.

    Who makes their boss interesting to me?

    Lin Zhou said, "Probably I am too good."

    Zhang Cheng: "..."

    Zhang Cheng took a deep breath and said, "Tianhe is a big company with talents like clouds. You basically don't have the chance to be promoted. You are the young master of the Zhang family. Why do you want to be a boss? Be obedient and listen to your brother's arrangements."

.Lin Zhou didn't bother to show him a brotherly respectful scene, saying, "No, I am not the young master of the Zhang family, and I have no interest in the Zhang family's property industry. I will go back to work if I am fine."

    Zhang Cheng's lips moved, and finally he said, "Okay, you can go back and think about it. Go ahead."

    Lin Zhou picked up the notebook and pen on the table, walked out of the meeting room, walked to the door, and heard Zhang Cheng say: "By the way, Dad asked me to bring you something, I put it at the front desk, you remember to get it."

    Lin Zhou said nothing and left the meeting room.

    The day's work soon ended. Lin Zhou and Fu Mingshen made an appointment to meet his friend at night. As usual, Fu Mingshen went to pick him up under his company. This time, because he was going to another place, he came by car.

.The driver got out of the car and pulled the door for Lin Zhou. Lin Zhou sat in the back seat. Fu Mingshen raised his eyebrows when he saw that he was carrying a big bag in his hand. He suspected that the kid would give him a special product.

    But Lin Zhou just put the bag at his feet, and didn't mean to send him.

    "Will it be inappropriate for me to dress like this?" Lin Zhou glanced at his velvet shirt and ripped denim that flashed a bit on his body, scratched his head and asked.

    Zhilian has no dress code for employees, and Lin Zhou does not have the strange aesthetics of artists, but in terms of dressing, he will subconsciously move towards the trend.

    But Fu Mingshen was wearing a suit and leather shoes, his friend must be similar, and he felt a little out of place.

    Who knows what kind of boss Fu Mingshen's friend will be.

    "It's okay, it doesn't need to be so grand to see him." Fu Mingshen said.

.Lin Zhou was relieved, and heard Fu Mingshen say again: "Yes, you wait for a higher price, don't be polite with him."

    "Ah? That's not good, right." Fu Mingshen's friend, how could he have to give a friendly price, how could he still charge a high price.

    "It's okay. He has a lot of money and is a fool. You can kill him. The more he spends, the happier he will be."

    Lin Zhou: "......"

    Why have I met customers who are rushing to send money in these two days? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 16.8K 59
Married to His Uncle After Being Divorced by The Male Protagonist 被男主退婚后嫁给他叔了[穿书] Author 橙子蛋挞 Status 59 Chapters After Yu Ziyu passed through the boo...
797K 67.3K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
5.6K 436 20
*ᴋ.ꜱᴊ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ*
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...