Mha fanfics

By Alexander_Smiles62

Let know who and what you guys want Not gonna lie, there's a LOT of Iida ones ๐Ÿ˜… More

Requests
๐Ÿคค- Tied up and Blinded
๐Ÿคค-After school bliss
๐Ÿ˜ณ-Love and Red feathers
๐Ÿ˜ณ-You Don't Want to Leave
๐Ÿคค- Want Some Help?
๐Ÿ˜- Love and Care
๐Ÿ˜ณ- First Time
Question for all of you
๐Ÿคค- The Naughty Bookworm
๐Ÿคค- Cuddle Fucking
๐Ÿคค- Late Night Snack

๐Ÿ˜ณ- Can We Try Again?

933 10 1
By Alexander_Smiles62

Character- Natsuo Todoroki
_______________________________________________

You heard a knock on your door. You set your drink down and go to answer it. As soon as you answered it, you immediately tried to close it, but a hand stopped you from this.

"Hold on, (Y/n). I just want to talk."

You shot a angry glare that the white haired man now at your doorstep.

"There's nothing to talk about, Natsuo. Now, let go of my door."

"Please, just....just five minutes of your time is all I'm asking for. Please, (Y/n)."

You sighed. He wasn't leaving until you talked to him. You opened the door again and let him in. He thanked you as he stepped inside. Natsuo ran a hand through his hair and let out a heavy sigh.

"Where to start, uh...."

You crossed your arms, looking at him as he began.

"I know I screwed everything up. That what I did wasn't no one's fault but my own. Blaming you was a huge mistake. I realized you being snappy at me all the time was because I didn't give you the attention you needed or wanted. I am sorry."

"You really hurt me, Natsuo. I only wanted to care and love you, but it was hurt when it seems like you didn't want that." You said.

"I know, and that's wasn't fair to you. You put everything into our relationship and all you got in return was nothing."

There was a long moment of silence. You couldn't lie to yourself, you still had love for Natsuo. If he still had love for you wasn't clear. He tapped his foot before turning to you. He grabbed your hands and took you to the couch, sitting you down.

"I...I want to fix it. Repair the damage I caused."

Natsuo moved closer to your face, making you tense up a bit. His lips were dangerously close to yours. He grabbed your chin to make sure you didn't look at from him.

"Can we try again? Can we maybe try to be together again?"

Your breathing became heavier. You want to start over, wipe the plate clean, but to risk your heart being broken again. You couldn't decide.

"I-I don't know, Natsuo. I want to fix this, but.."

"I know, you're worried and you have every right to be. But, please. Just one more chance, (Y/n)."

You didn't answer. You looked down and just thought about the possible outcomes if you gave him a second. Natsuo said your name, getting your attention again. There was this spark in his eyes. Like the spark that someone would get with they see something or someone they like.

"Please, (Y/n)...let's fix this. Let me fix it. Let me..."

His words trailed off as he connected his lips with yours. They were just as you remember. You let your body and mind relax, melting into the kiss. He pulled you closer, into his lap infact. Natsuo moved his mouth to your neck. The gentle kisses he was giving you were different from what he use to give. Before, they were quick pecks, like he wasn't interested. But these kisses, these kisses with passion filled. The gentleness made your body tingle, light coos left your body. He moved your shirt off your shoulder and moving those kisses down. Your fingers tangled themselves into his snow white hair.

His hands glided along your body, feeling all the curves and dips your body had to offer. Natsuo's new found passion was speaking to your body in a way the couldn't be described, the gentle touches were much better than anything he's had done before. He had removed your shirt and dropped it to the floor.

"You're softer than I remember." Natsuo said quietly.

His lips connected to yours again. This time, his tongue slipped inside. Your breath tickled his face as you exhaled. He let out a muffled groan as he placed his hand on your neck, deepening the kiss. You let out your own sounds of pleasure. Natsuo pulled away, taking off his own shirt before kissing you again.

This wasn't the Natsuo you remember. The one you started dating was distant and cold. Like he didn't even want anything to do with you. This new version of himself was so bold and honestly, sexy.

"I was stupid." He started after pulling away.

You looked at him.

"I was stupid to think I could find someone else like you. "

The burning heat of your whole body just cranked up. His hands crawled up your back, undoing your bra and tossing it aside. He pushed you down, laying you on the couch. His lips moved from your neck to your chest, traveling further down to your stomach and then to your waist. He moved away to take your shorts off.

"I should have done better." He mumbled.

"Mm?"

He didn't answer at first. He only undid has jeans, opening the flaps and revealing his boxers.

"I should have done better." He said.

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"I should have taken care of you better. In all aspects." He explained.

His hands started at the bottom of your ribs before slowly running them down to your hips where your last piece of clothing was. Natsuo leaned down and kissed your stomach as he pull your panties off. He tossed them onto the floor. His hands and mouth turned their attention to your legs, or more specifically, your thighs. Natsuo gently rubbed and kisses all over your thighs, even gently nipping at them. Your ears became warmer as know your blush had infected more of your face. You bit your lip, watching in anticipation.

"Especially, in this aspect."

He looked up at you. There was a primal lust in those eyes. His hands traveled up your body again while his mouth stayed on your thighs.

"I'll worship your body properly."

Natsuo leaned up, kissing your stomach again as he pulled down his pants and boxers.

"I'll make your body quiver like I'm suppose to."

You felt it. The hardness of his cock against your slit. He grabbed your hips, holding them as he rocked his own hips. You let out a shaky, breathy moan as the movement stimulated your clit. Natsuo let out a groan as His body lowered towards yours. You gripped the cushions for support.

"Let me worship you."

Natsuo kissed you softly as he entered you. It was slow, but firm and powerful. His breath hitched in his throat. A strong gasp left him as he settled inside you. Natsuo held you tighter, kissing your neck and chest.

"God. You're just like I remember." He moaned, chuckling a bit.

You let out a quiet moan as  began moving his hips. Natsuo laid on top of you, kissing your cheek before returning to your lips. Natsuo's hands started to travel up and down your body, massaging your skin in a very pleasurable way. This was all a new thing for you. This burning passion from Natsuo, your growing desire for more of this passion made the room seem to heat up and burn with you. Natsuo moved faster, slamming himself into you. You wrapped your legs around him tightly.

"I missed this." He whispered.

He kissed your neck.

"I've missed you."

You made eye contact with him. That spark from before had grown larger.

"I'm not letting you go. Not this time."

He kissed your lips again, his tongue exploring the depths of you mouth.

Natsuo was rocking his hips faster, almost forcefully pushing himself into you. His thrusts grew deeper. You tightened around him, milking him as he filled you completely. Natsuo groaned, burying his face into your neck as you both rode your orgasms together.

The passion between the two of you was getting hotter by the minute. You both broke apart, panting heavily as your eyes met. You raised your hand to move some of his hair out of his face. As you did, Natsuo took your hand and placed it on his cheek. He kissed your palm.

"How about we go take a bath?" He suggested.

"That's sounds nice."

__________________

I know, I know. I'm not the best at slow burns or more romantic type stories. But I hoped you guys enjoyed it anyways.

Hope you're having a good day/night 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 20 73
BNHA characters singing your favorite songs. It'll mostly be Iida , Todoroki, Midoriya and some of Bakugo. So feel free to leave any requests. Unfort...
138K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes