😳-Love and Red feathers

Character- Hawks
_______________________________________

Confidence was a big thing that (Y/n) lacked. (Y/n) always found something wrong with her looks. However, for her winged lover, Keigo never found a flaw in her. She was perfect in his eyes.

Tonight was one of those nights where (Y/n)'s confidence was at a very low point. No matter how many times she changed her outfit and changed her hair style, she still feel plain. Feeling defeated, she just set out some comfort clothes and waited for Keigo to get home.

It wasn't long until Keigo returned home. As usual, (Y/n) was by the door, ready to greet Keigo with a smile and a kiss. She smiled as the door opened to reveal her red feathered man.

"Hey, Babybird. How was your day?" Keigo asked as he kissed (Y/n)'s cheek.

"Oh, it was fine." She answered.

"Just fine?" He asked, sensing something was off.

"Yeah. Uh, if you're okay with it, I'm gonna take a shower before we eat, okay?" She said, turned towards the stairs.

"Oh, yeah. That's fine. Go ahead. I'll make sure dinner is ready when you get out." Keigo replied.

With a half smile, (Y/n) made her way upstairs. Keigo let out a sigh before making his way to the kitchen.

_____

As the warm water traveled down her body, (Y/n) thought to herself as to why Keigo and her were even together. There must be something keeping Keigo around. Maybe a quirk was in play. Whatever the reason, (Y/n) was still surprised on how long they've been together. She turned off the shower and stepped out, drying herself off. After putting her clothes on, she examined her face in the mirror. There's so many things she could point out that she didn't like about it.

She quietly gasped at a sudden soft tickle on her neck. She looked at the red feather now tickling her nose. (Y/n) giggled as she watched to traveled back to the person it belonged to. She smiled at Keigo, who was standing in the doorway.

"I know you're not feeling too confident tonight, kid." He said. He opened his arms as if offering her a hug. She walked to him, accepting the hug. (Y/n) enjoyed the feeling of Keigo's arms wrapped around her. It never failed to make her feel safe and protected. A hand ran through her damp hair as a giggle graced her ears.

"Guess I'll have to give you all my love, Babybird."

Before (Y/n) could say anything, she was picked up and thrown over Keigo's shoulder.

"Keigo, put me down." (Y/n) protested as she was carried their shared bed.

Keigo plopped (Y/n) on their bed before climbing on top of her.

"Keigo, I-" He cut her off by placing a finger on her lips.

"No words, Babybird." He whispered.

He leaned down towards her lips, placing a gentle, passionate kiss on them. She returned the kiss, putting her hands on his shoulders. Keigo's tongue slipped passed her lips, finding its way to (Y/n)'s own tongue. She quietly moaned at the feeling. Keigo placed his hands on her hips, holding her in place. They separated from the kiss to breathe. Wasting no time, Kegio directed his mouth to her exposed neck, leaving light, featherly kisses all over.

(Y/n) quietly moaned at the feeling of his lips. She tensed up when his lips graced the one spot on her neck that was more sensitive than the rest of her neck. Keigo turned his attention to that spot. Licking, kissing and even nibbling on that spot. Small moans escaped here and there from (Y/n)'s mouth.

"You know that I love you. You and everything about you." Keigo said, slowly removing her shirt, then removing his own shirt.

"From those beautiful eyes that I could stare into for hours.." He kissed her neck before trailing them to her chest.

"To this beautiful heart that beats fast just for me." He smiled and kept kissing down. He stopped when he got to her pants. He locked his eyes with hers.

"You're so perfect. I couldn't dream of changing any part of you, honey." He commented.

His hands grabbed (Y/n)'s pants and pulled them off along with her panties. (Y/n)'s face was currently redder than Keigo's wings. Sure, he was passionate, but he's never been this passionate.

He leaned up a bit, undoing his own pants. He leaned back down, capturing her lips in a another kiss. Using his wings, he made a wall around (Y/n) and himself.

"I don't want you focusing on anything else but me, Babybird. " He said.

(Y/n) let out a quiet moan as Keigo pushed himself inside her. He in turn let out a groan. He once again locked eyes with her as he began to thrust his hips. His pace wasn't too fast but it also wasn't too slow. It had the right amount of love and passion. Soon, the bedroom was filled with soft moans and groans alike.

Keigo buried his face into (Y/n)'s neck. He truly loved her. Loved her in a way he's never loved anything or anyone. She was his everything.

"I love you, Babybird. I love you so damn much. And I won't stop. I'll never stop loving you. I don't care how many times I have to tell you to make sure you know. I love you. Tell me you love me too. Please, Babybird, tell me." He said through his moans.

"I love you too, Keigo. I love you so much." (Y/n) whimpered.

Keigo brought her into a heated kiss. For him, nothing else mattered right now. The world could being ending and he wouldn't care. Right now, all he cared about was (Y/n). Her and making her feel loved.

His thrusting slightly increased. He wrapped his arms around her body, wanting to be as close to her as possible. (Y/n) wrapped her around his neck. Tears fell for her eyes. Tears of passion and love. Her body began to tense up. Her breathing becoming heavier.

"K-Keigo, I..."

"Let it happen, baby. I w-want you to fe-feel good." Keigo whispered, one of his hands finding one of hers.

A wave of pleasure crashed over (Y/n), causing her to let of a cry of pleasure and wrapped her legs around Keigo's waist. The same wave crashed over Keigo. A series of groans leaving his mouth.

The two held each other for a good while, catching their breath. Keigo looked at (Y/n), smiling.

"I love you, Babybird."

"I love you too, Keigo."