🤤-After school bliss

Character- Shota Aizawa

Reader is 18+

Another one of my ideas
_______________________________________

(Y/n) ran her hand through her hair. The recent lessons haven't made much sense to her. She sighed and just continued writing her notes.

After class, (Y/n) stayed behind to speak to her teacher.

"Mr. Aizawa, do you have a second?"

"What is it, (Y/n)?" Aizawa's slightly gruffy voice rang in the now empty room.

"If it's not too much trouble, can I see you after classes today. I've been having trouble with the recent lessons. " (Y/n) explained.

"You need extra help?" Aizawa asked.

His student nodded her head.

"Alright, just meet me here after hours and I'll help you as much as I can. " Aizawa said.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Aizawa. " (Y/n) said, running off to lunch. Walking back into the classroom, Aizawa covered the blush that was forming on his face.

Alone with (Y/n).

For awhile, he convinced himself that it was nothing, but he's come to realize that he has intense feels for one of his students. Everything about her drew him to her.

Her smile. Her personality. Her confidence. And it wasn't only these things either.

Her body.

Each perfect dip and curve tend to linger in Aizawa's mind. Countless thoughts of (Y/n) under him, squirming with delight. Her sweet voice moaning his name with pleasure.

Her voice. His favorite thing about (Y/n). It was so sweet and filled with innocence. A sweet innocence that Aizawa wanted to take.

Walking through the dark halls of the empty school, (Y/n) quietly made her way to her classroom. When she walked inside, she saw Aizawa waiting for her.

"Thank you again for helping me out, Mr. Aizawa. " (Y/n) greeted him.

"Of course. Now let's get started. "

____________

"I'm sorry, Mr. Aizawa, but I still don't understand. " (Y/n) said, leaning back in her chair. Two hours of explaining and nothing. Aizawa looked to her, noticing the building anger. Aizawa moved closer to her. She sat up, ready for his to explain the steps yet again.

Her body froze when Aizawa's warm breath made contact with her neck.

"Let's try this. "

As he started walking (Y/n) through the steps again, she quietly gasped as she felt one of his hands begin rubbing her through the thin fabric of her pants. She bit her lower lip to keep herself quiet.

(Y/n) started to work again, but Aizawa's other hand grabbed her hand.

"No, Kitty-Cat. You need a break. He stated as he leaned in and started sucking on (Y/n)'s tender neck.

(Y/n) squeaked at the sucking sensation on her neck. Aizawa slowly moved his hand into (Y/n)'s pants and began teasing her by rubbing his finger over her clothed clit. (Y/n) let out a moan when she felt Aizawa bury his teeth into part of her neck where it meets her shoulder. He smirked to himself.

He just found her sweet spot.

He abused that spot with his mouth while he dipped two of his fingers inside of his student. (Y/n) moaned louder as his fingers slowly started thrusting into her. Aizawa groaned at (Y/n)'s walls tightening around his fingers. He pulled away from her neck and began whispering to her before nibbling on her ear, causing a loud moan to escape (Y/n)'s lips.