🤤- Late Night Snack

Character- Hero Killer Stain
_______________________________________________

Your eyes shot open when you heard tapping on your window. You quickly rolled over and saw someone at your window. You got out of bed and rushed to your window. You opened it with speed and a bit of force.

"Are you crazy!?" You whisper shouted.

"Your window was locked." The person said.

"I know it was. Damnit, Chizome. You need to be careful. Now come in before someone sees you." You ordered, moving from the window.

He jumped inside and closed the window behind him. He turned back to you.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Just...."

You didn't finished. You simply hugged him and he hugged you back. The two of you stood in silence for a bit before you spoke.

"You do need to be careful, though. If my brothers find out or something, we'll never be able to see each other again." You explained.

"I know, Sugar, I know. I just....I missed you. And I wanted to see you. I guess my excitement got ahead of my caution." Chizome stated.

You looked up to him.

"I missed you too. But, I'm serious. I don't need my brothers knowing, especially Tenya. God knows how he'll react." You said.

"Okay. I promise I'll be more careful next time."

"Thank you." You said, with relief in your voice.

You walked him to your bed and you two laid down, facing each other. Chizome reached a hand out to your cheek, rubbing his thumb against it.

"I really did miss you, Beautiful." He whispered.

"I missed you too. Where have you been?" You asked.

"I know, I'm not visiting as much as I was. But with these new, ugh, 'heroes' roaming the streets and such, it's getting hard to sneak around. " He explained.

"I guess that makes sense."

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I'll still come by as much as I can."

"Just don't get caught."

"I won't."

You gave him a smile, enjoying his hand on you cheek. He moved closer to you in order to snuggle with you. You wrapped your arms around him as he did the same. You felt his other hand playing with your hair. There was a long period of your two not speaking. The only sounds being the ambience of the city and your room. Your eyes got heavy as your body and mind relaxed. You knew that if you fell asleep right now, you would sleep soundly through the night. You also knew that when you woke in the morning, Chizome would be gone as to not get caught being with you. But he always made sure he leaves you a note and sometimes a gift for you.

"Hey." Chizome whisper.

You looked at him.

"I'm kinda hungry."

"Oh."

You sat up.

"I can grab you something to eat. I'm pretty sneaky. Plus, my brothers are heavy sleepers, thank God." You muttered.

He chuckled quietly.

"No, no. I'm not talking about food."

You looked at him.

"Chizome.."

He sat up as well, placing a hand on your thigh.

"Please, baby. I need it." He whispered in your ear.