🤤- Tied up and Blinded

Character- Tenya Iida

This is one of my ideas. Enjoy

Warning: Slightly kinky

_______________________________________

The smell of vanilla filled the air as three large candles burned. The small flames moved slightly with the small gusts of wind.

The room was dimly lite. In one corner of the room was a large bed and on this bed was truly a sinful sight. A teenage boy, laying on this bed with his hands tied to the headboard. His eyes covered with a blindfold. His button up shirt opened up and his pants unbuckled with them slightly pulled down, showing the top of his boxer.

"My, my. You're already this excited? I haven't even done all that much. " A female's voice say. Her fingers walked up the boy's lean body, making him twitch slightly.

"Being tied up and blindfolded like this doesn't help, Princess. " The boy stated.

"Mm. I love it when you call me that, Iida. " The girl said.

"That's why I said it, (Y/n). I know it excites you. Just like when I do this. " Iida said, grinding his hips against (Y/n)' s. On contact, she let a surprised gasp before it turned into small moans as he continued.

"E-Even like this, you s-still find a way to t-tease me. " (Y/n) stuttered. A grin rested on Iida's face.

"Take the blindfold off, Princess. I want to see your face. " Iida ordered. He felt small hands on the back of his head as (Y/n) removed the blindfold. Her hands cupped his cheeks as her leaned forward.

Her lips ghosted over Iida's. He opened his mouth as their lips connected. His tongue swirled in (Y/n)'s mouth, claiming each inch before leading her own tongue in a perfect waltz. Iida groaned at the feeling.

(Y/n) pulled away for air, panting as she did. She sat up and started undoing the buttons on her own, but was stopped.

"Don't worry about your clothes. Just take off your panties. " Iida said, his voice slightly husked. Blush reached from (Y/n)'s cheeks to her ears. Hiking up her skirt, she pulled off her panties and tossed them onto the floor. Not worrying about his clothes either, she pulled Iida's pants and boxers down enough for his erection to come out. He let a groan of relief. It was uncomfortable tighten for him.

With her hands on his chest, (Y/n) lowered herself down onto his throbbing cock. Both let out a moan of pleasure as she began moving up and down. Iida couldn't take his eyes off the scene in front of him. Little did (Y/n) know, but Iida enjoyed it when she was on top like this. Iida let a long groan pleasure and pain. The pain was from not being able to touch (Y/n).

"P-Princess, please unt-tie me. Let me t-touch you. " Iida moaned out. Gathering enough focus to complete the request, (Y/n) tied the bonds that kept Iida bound. As soon as his hands were free, they immediately undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt and moved his hands under her bra. (Y/n) moaned louder thanks to the added pleasure of Iida's hands.

Primal lust was started to take over. Iida placed his hands on (Y/n)'s hips, gripped them hard enough that here would be bruises later, but she didn't care. Her eyes widen slightly as she felt Iida thrust up into her. Her nails dug into Iida's chest, causing him to moan her name. His thrusts became rougher. (Y/n) couldn't keep up with his thrusts.

Not that he cared.

As much as she tried, (Y/n) always ended up submitting to Iida, and her submission was his biggest turn on. He continued thrusting into her, her crying out his name in result. His grip on her hips got tighter as pressure in his stomach built up.

"God, Princess. " He moaned out as with one more rough thrust cause the pressure to be released. Following that was (Y/n)'s own release.

"Ah, T-Tenya. " She cried out. Her nails once again dug into his chest. Iida quietly moaned as he felt her cum coat his member. (Y/n) slowly moved herself off Iida's member before laying down on his chest. Iida buried his hand in her hair as he tried to catch his breathe.

"I hoped you enjoyed it. " He heard (Y/n) say.

"Oh, I did. In fact... " He paused, flipping (Y/n) over so she was under him.

"I think I'm in the mood for another round. " He whispered to her as his hand went between her legs.

_______________________________________

Okay, so I have a headcannon about iida and I guess it showed in this.

My headcannon is the he's secretly a freak. It's the energy I get from this man.

Anyway, sorry if this was bad and I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did write this 😅😅