🤤- The Naughty Bookworm

Character: Tenya Iida
_______________________________________________

I looked up from my book hearing the door open.

"There you are. I was wondering where you slip off to."

It was (Y/n).

"Oh, yes. I guess I should have said something." I explained.

"It's okay. But is everything okay? You don't usually disappear like that."

I nodded, explaining that parties aren't something I am usually apart of.

"That makes sense. I'm not surprised you found the library. So, what are you reading?"

My eyes widen, looking at the book before quickly closing it with my hand covering the title.

"Nothing!"

"Oh, really? Then let me see."

She went to reach for it but I quickly moved it to where she can't grab it. As she reached for it again, I stood up and held the book above my head. (Y/n) still was trying to get the book from me, pressing herself against to get it. I made the mistake of looking down. I noticed her bust was very visible. My face was on fire and I got distracted enough to shortly forget what I was doing. Suddenly, (Y/n) snatched the book and looked at it. I winced when I saw her eyes become filled with shock.

"Wow, well. That would explain why you wouldn't let me see it. " She said, turning to me.

"You didn't strike me as the person to read erotica."

I was red with embarrassment. I let out a sigh and looked away. I didn't know what to do or say. I was waiting for her to start judging me. From the corner from my eye, I saw her smirking.

"Tenya, you weren't doing what I thinking you were-"

"What!? No, absolutely not, I was ju-"

I paused as (Y/n) started giggling. She was messing with me. Damn, I should have guess it. (Y/n) is the playful type. She sat up on the table explaining that she didn't care that I was reading things like that. If I'm being honest, I had tuned her out a bit. I was distracted again.

Distracted by her legs.

"Are you okay? You're just staring." She said.

"I, uh, just noticed you are wearing thigh-highs."

"Yeah?"

"I.....I like thigh-highs." I admitted.

I saw that smirk again.

"Yeah, what else do you like?" She asked, bitting her bottom lip.

I stuttered on my words. I just suddenly lost them. She let out a chuckle before speaking again.

"I get it. You want to know what I like, huh?" She asked, getting off the table and coming closer to me.

"Well, I like hands like yours. So big, with the perfect mixture of gentle and rough. "

"What else?"

"Ah, Ah. It's your turn." She said.

I looked around for a second, thinking before looking at her.

"I like that I'm strong enough."

"Strong enough?"

I shot her a smirk.

"Strong enough to do this."

I quickly picked her up from the back of her thighs, wrapped her legs around me and sat her back on the table. As I did, I felt (Y/n) tightly grip my shoulders in shock with a gasp following.