😳- Can We Try Again?

Character- Natsuo Todoroki
_______________________________________________

You heard a knock on your door. You set your drink down and go to answer it. As soon as you answered it, you immediately tried to close it, but a hand stopped you from this.

"Hold on, (Y/n). I just want to talk."

You shot a angry glare that the white haired man now at your doorstep.

"There's nothing to talk about, Natsuo. Now, let go of my door."

"Please, just....just five minutes of your time is all I'm asking for. Please, (Y/n)."

You sighed. He wasn't leaving until you talked to him. You opened the door again and let him in. He thanked you as he stepped inside. Natsuo ran a hand through his hair and let out a heavy sigh.

"Where to start, uh...."

You crossed your arms, looking at him as he began.

"I know I screwed everything up. That what I did wasn't no one's fault but my own. Blaming you was a huge mistake. I realized you being snappy at me all the time was because I didn't give you the attention you needed or wanted. I am sorry."

"You really hurt me, Natsuo. I only wanted to care and love you, but it was hurt when it seems like you didn't want that." You said.

"I know, and that's wasn't fair to you. You put everything into our relationship and all you got in return was nothing."

There was a long moment of silence. You couldn't lie to yourself, you still had love for Natsuo. If he still had love for you wasn't clear. He tapped his foot before turning to you. He grabbed your hands and took you to the couch, sitting you down.

"I...I want to fix it. Repair the damage I caused."

Natsuo moved closer to your face, making you tense up a bit. His lips were dangerously close to yours. He grabbed your chin to make sure you didn't look at from him.

"Can we try again? Can we maybe try to be together again?"

Your breathing became heavier. You want to start over, wipe the plate clean, but to risk your heart being broken again. You couldn't decide.

"I-I don't know, Natsuo. I want to fix this, but.."

"I know, you're worried and you have every right to be. But, please. Just one more chance, (Y/n)."

You didn't answer. You looked down and just thought about the possible outcomes if you gave him a second. Natsuo said your name, getting your attention again. There was this spark in his eyes. Like the spark that someone would get with they see something or someone they like.

"Please, (Y/n)...let's fix this. Let me fix it. Let me..."

His words trailed off as he connected his lips with yours. They were just as you remember. You let your body and mind relax, melting into the kiss. He pulled you closer, into his lap infact. Natsuo moved his mouth to your neck. The gentle kisses he was giving you were different from what he use to give. Before, they were quick pecks, like he wasn't interested. But these kisses, these kisses with passion filled. The gentleness made your body tingle, light coos left your body. He moved your shirt off your shoulder and moving those kisses down. Your fingers tangled themselves into his snow white hair.

His hands glided along your body, feeling all the curves and dips your body had to offer. Natsuo's new found passion was speaking to your body in a way the couldn't be described, the gentle touches were much better than anything he's had done before. He had removed your shirt and dropped it to the floor.