[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 49

3.7K 180 6
By Erishi_An

"Oh!"

The baby hung on the clothes rack kicked and babbled, not to mention how sad and sad it was in his eyes.

"Too foolish. How can I hang up the child here."

Fang Miaomiao sat up in trepidation, looking like he was doing something wrong and waiting to be scolded, and his eyes were sad and sad.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, what can Feng Nonglian say. Touched Fang Miaomiao's head, even if it passed.

Feng Nonglian took the baby off the clothes rack and held it in one hand.

The baby babbled twice again. This father is not very serious either!

Feng Nonglian changed her posture and hugged her in her arms. The baby smelled something delicious in Feng Nonglian's arms and plunged into it. Feng Nonglian squeezed his mouth to prevent him from biting.

"Xiaohua, don't eat indiscriminately..This is not for you. "Feng Nonglian threw the sugar in her arms into Fang Miaomiao's hands.

That was the sesame candy that I went to the south of the city to buy. Fengnonglian's shop always only makes high-end candy. This kind of cheap candy is not sold. It is troublesome for them to do it themselves, and they do not have the incense made by Chengnan's master who has been doing it for 30 years.

It's just that the journey from the south of the city to the Hou's mansion in the west of the city is far away, and it takes two hours to go back and forth. If you don't pass the south of the city, most people would not be willing to cross such a long road just to buy a few candies.

Fang Miaomiao threw a candy in her mouth, and she felt sweet in her heart.

Xiao Hua's mouth was pinched, her mouth squashed, and she was about to cry! Feng Nonglian grabbed a radish that had been washed on the table and stuffed it into Xiao Hua's mouth.

There is something to eat in Xiaohua's mouth, so start chewing. .But although he has teeth, he only has a few front teeth, so he can only use his front teeth to bite the radish and suck a little juice.

Radishes are somewhat sweet and spicy, and most people can't eat them. But that's enough for small babies.

A small radish, a small flower can linger in the mouth for a day's teeth. At night, I was reluctant to spit out the radish.

"Little flower, spit it out."

Xiaohua ignored his father and continued to grind her teeth. Upon seeing this, Fang Miaomiao pulled the radish out of his mouth. Xiao Hua had no radish to chew, and she was still a little confused.

Fang Miaomiao fed him a little boiled water, so as to wash away the radish smell in his mouth. Xiaohua tossed for a while and fell asleep.

Xiaohua is the baby's nickname, and the name hasn't been taken yet. Fang Miaomiao said that a low life is easy to raise, so Feng Nonglian chooses one of the three names of Gou Dan Gou Gouwa as a nickname.

.Fang Miaomiao said plausibly: "I bought an important piece of information from Jianghu Baixiaosheng. For every one hundred people with a life span of more than one hundred years, 30 are called dog eggs, 20 are called dogs, and 10 are called dogs. . The name has good luck, and it is easy to live a long life."

Feng Nonglian was silent for a long time and said: "Boys and female names are also very lucky, so let's call him Xiaohua. You see, he was born as a flower."

Fang Miaomiao thought for a moment and nodded, feeling very reasonable. If it wasn't for Daddy's name, the baby could be called Xiaolian! How cute Xiaolian sounds!

Fang Miaomiao agreed, and Feng Nonglian finally succeeded in saving Erzha's reputation.

Even the name Xiaohua doesn't seem to be particularly good.

Forget it, let's think of a big name for the brat later. Speaking of the name, the little princess finally got her name.

.The wonderful sound of Pudu, the holy lotus is open. Master Yuande gave the little princess the name "Miaoyin", and the emperor thought it was kind. So the name of the little princess was decided.

The imperial concubine Rong in the palace heard that Fang Miaomiao had adopted a milk doll, so she gave a lot of things for the children.

In fact, there is nothing lacking at home. The two dads don't know how much they dote on them.

Other kids have some, Feng Nonglian will buy it. Feng Nonglian will get what other children don't have.

The novice dad is addicted to taking a baby, and sees the world asking for leave with the prince. The prince had a good temper. He didn't blame Feng Nonglian for being slack. Instead, he brought a lot of gifts to visit in person.

He was so curious about the two babies.

The concierge saw that the prince was coming, and was about to inform him. The prince gave him a gesture and motioned not to speak.

.Then, the prince walked in quietly and walked to the main courtyard.

Pushing open the door, a milk doll crawled on his hands and feet until he reached his heel. Behind him was Lanzhu following him.

Lan Zhu is busy asking for peace and taking the baby away. The prince waved his hand to let her go down first.

The prince squatted down and stared at the baby on the ground for a long time, as if he had seen Fang Miaomiao a few years ago.

"Like. It's really like!" The prince picked up the little flower crawling on the ground and walked into the room, put the little flower on the table, Fang Miaomiao raised his head and looked at the visitor in confusion.

"Prince?"

"No wonder Feng Nonglian hasn't been out for a long time. It turns out that your family has a new population." The prince sat down and poured water on his own. He was not restrained at all, as if he was in his own home. The baby is too much like you. If you don't tell me, I think it's yours."

.Fang Miaomiao snorted twice and said, "Of course it's his own."

"You gave birth to him?" The prince joked with him.

Fang Miaomiao patted her stomach and said, "Naturally, I have an extraordinary talent, and I can't be a capable person."

The prince chuckled. He didn't expect that his companion would be telling the truth, and he thought he was joking with him.

"Don't believe it, forget it." Fang Miaomiao drank tea and didn't share his general knowledge.

"Hey." Xiao Hua sat on the table, looking left and right, so she took a fancy to the Jade Guanyin hanging on the prince's neck, and she stretched out her hand to play with it.

The guard following him rushed up worriedly and was drunk by the prince.

"Don't come here. A kid is playing around, what are you worried about."

.The guards had no choice but to stand back angrily, watching with trepidation watching the little baby grabbing Yu Guanyin on the prince's neck and pulling and kicking.

Fang Miaomiao patted the cub's unbehaved feet.

"Hua, don't face Uncle Prince Prince with stinky feet."

Xiao Hua is still a little confused, probably because she feels that her feet are not smelly, but they are fragrant. He sat up, raised his feet to smell his feet, and fell on his back on the table with an unstable center of gravity.

Then he couldn't get up because he was too fat. Xiao Hua kicked her legs and found that she couldn't sit up, she braced her arms, and heard a crisp click.

"What is broken?" the prince asked dumbfoundedly.

Xiaohua is about to open her mouth and howl. .Fang Miaomiao had never been so fast before, blocking the Prince's sight first, holding Xiao Hua in one hand, and grabbing a radish from the basket on the table with the other hand and putting it into Xiao Hua's mouth, stopping his crying.

"No. You heard me wrong." Fang Miaomiao held Xiao Hua calmly and shook Xiao Hua's hand to show that there was no problem. There is no silver three hundred taels here.

Pata, a lotus root fell from Xiaohua's sleeve.

Prince: "???"

Fang Miaomiao casually picked up the lotus root that fell on the ground, put it on the table, and patched it without acting skills: "It's normal to bring a piece of lotus root with you."

Prince: "...My palace feels that you are becoming more and more suspicious."

"How could it be haha." Fang Miaomiao stuffed the doll into the prince's arms. "The prince will play with our little flower for a while. I'll go to the kitchen and give you some delicious food."

.The prince stared at Fang Miaomiao with a more suspicious look. Fang Miaomiao walked out of the room awkwardly, even turning around.

The prince murmured, strange, there must be something wrong. Fang Miaomiao would still serve him food in person. Is this possible? The Fang family's subordinates are still standing there and watching.

There must be something tricky.

However, he did not have much time to think about this issue. Fang Miaomiao sent his family's Hunshi Great Demon to the prince's arms, and that was okay.

The prince had never brought a baby, and was very unfamiliar with the process of bringing a baby. The baby in front of him was tender like water tofu, he was afraid he would fall off accidentally.

Seeing the prince's cautious appearance, the subordinates offered to help the prince hold the child. How can their prince bring children! Anshun Xiaohouye actually asked their prince to help with the children!

Is this what their prince should do?

.As soon as the subordinate stretched out her hand, Xiao Hua held the prince tighter, and only took her ass to the subordinate.

"Okay, it's okay, this palace is such an adult, can't you still hold a little baby? It's too small to look down on this palace."

The prince was very happy. There is a sweet smell of milk and a touch of lotus fragrance on the baby's body.

The smell is very familiar, as if smelling the fragrance of lotus when the sacred lotus of Tanzhe Temple suddenly bloomed that day.

He lowered his head and thought for a while, feeling the weight of his neck, and Xiao Hua stared at Jade Guanyin on his neck again.

The prince thought for a moment, then untied it and put it on Xiao Hua's neck.

Servant Zheng stopped talking, and only after a long time he opened his mouth to remind the prince: "His Royal Highness, this is the Jade Guanyin opened for you by the monk of Tanzhe Temple. It is very efficacious to bless you to turn good luck. You gave it out in this way..."

.The prince glanced at him. Shiwei Zheng closed his mouth.

"After all, it's still a piece of jade. If the kid likes it, just give it to him."

Xiaohua got a novelty, and immediately didn't want his carrot.

Bah, if you spit out the radish, you have to grab Yuguanyin and deliver it to your mouth. How could the prince let him bite this? He picked up an orange from the table and stuffed it into Xiao Hua's hand.

With oranges, the little flower began to gnaw the oranges. But how could his teeth grind the orange.

The prince laughed at him a few times. Xiao Hua is very smart, holding the orange in both hands and sending it to the Prince.

The prince took the orange, peeled it to him, tore a small piece and sent it to Xiaohua's mouth.

Xiao Hua took a bite, her nose and eyes wrinkled. The prince took a bite unbelievably, but his sore eyes were not eyes, and his nose was not a nose.

.Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian each brought some food over, and they saw the Prince and Xiao Hua both full of pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Are there any sweet ones? Give me some sweet ones! Your oranges are too sour."

Fang Miaomiao hurriedly sent the pastry in her hand.

The prince took a bite of butter, finally sweetened his life, and fed the baby another bite.

One big and one small breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, and stretched his eyebrows.

Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao glanced at each other. There is a kind of illusion that this is a relative of a father and a baby!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.3K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...
2.9M 43K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
50.2K 1.1K 71
Seven years ago, the Qi clan was on the verge of bankruptcy. Yan Ren decided to marry Qi Tang in order to assist Qi clan. Seven years later, the tru...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...