[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 37

4.6K 209 5
By Erishi_An

Wang Shangshu family found Wu'an Houfu theory.

    Because the matter was too far, neither side disclosed it to the outside world.

    When Wu Anhou saw Wang Shangshu with a cold face, he came to him to question him, and he had to divorce, his head was big.

    no! Can't divorce. If you divorce, others will definitely wonder why Wang Shangshu divorced. If you check it carefully, you will surely be found out by someone with a heart. Then they lost the face of Wu'an Houfu.

    The most important thing for Wu'anhou is face. No one will let him lose face. What is annoying is that not long ago, he was shaken by Anshun Xiaohouye in the street.

    hateful! Damn it! Anshun Xiaohouye is hateful! His rebellious son is the most hateful!

    "Master Wang, this matter can still be discussed in the long term." Wu Anhou pressed the depression in his heart, soothing Wang Shangshu, "Come here, have tea."

.After the servants had tea, they were all kicked out.

    Wu'anhou opened the door and wrote to Wang Shang: "Master Wang, drink tea, drink tea."

    What kind of tea can Wang Shangshu drink? He didn't get angry. The Wu'an Hou’s residence is not to conceal his son, and he still wants to marry his daughter. This is how much he despises their family.

    Wang Shangshu sneered and did not pick up his tea.

    He suspects that Wu'anhou insulted them so much, because their royal family is an upstart without any foundation or personal connections. Wu'an Houfu Longen started from the founding Taizu, and used Taizu to fight on the battlefield and win several lifetimes.

    Wang Shangshu's grandfather was a poor beggar, and his father was a farmer who hadn't gotten out of the ground yet.

    In his generation, because of Enke and the first, he became an official. .Then he married the daughter of a big merchant, and used the money and wealth from his father-in-law to make good friends with others.

    However, although the people in the DPRK are friendly and grinning, there are many people who look down on him. His father is a man in the field, and his wife is the daughter of a merchant. Nowhere can this be considered decent.

    Especially this officialdom that speaks the most about the family.

    If not, he would not choose to marry Wu'an Hou Mansion, but just fancy Wu'an Hou Mansion's family.

    Wang Shangshu said with a smile and said without a smile: "What kind of tea to drink? If Lord Hou can't judge, it is better to go to the emperor and let the emperor judge."

    Although Wu'anhou had a good face, his family was at a loss for this matter. He swallowed and barely endured it.

    "Master Wang, you and I are colleagues, so why bother with such anger..There is still room for change in this matter, and there is no need to make a noise so stiff, let alone sue the emperor! "

    "I didn't see any room for change!"

    "How could there not be?" Wu Anhou said, "If you don't tell me about this, people outside don't know it. As long as you don't make trouble outside, you will be fine."

    Wang Shangshu glanced at him and listened to him continue to say: "After we got married, we discovered that there were many couples who were barren. Can't we just find out after he got married?"

    Wang Shangshu almost laughed angrily. What a bad idea!

    "Hey, don't laugh. I thought about it seriously. I promise you that after my son married Ling Qianjin, he won't accept any concubine to share the house. Ling Qianjin is in my house, naturally, his identity is noble, and the second son will follow Jue Yin in the future. Feng, the future will also be the only mother-in-law in the family. In the future, we only need to continue the incense to the collateral adoptive son and half daughter."

.Wang Shangshu was suspicious: "I have heard that the elder son is already well!"

    This is also one of the reasons for Wang Shangshu's attack. Originally he would agree to this marriage, because the second son will be the son of the elder in the future, until the next Wu'an Hou, then his daughter can also be Mrs. Hou.

    "Hey! Don't mention that rebellious son! He is already married out-bah, anyway, it's the spilled water." Wu Anhou thought of Anshun Xiaohou, who had just had an unpleasant relationship with him, and was furious!

    The scourge is really a scourge. The boss was in good health, but he was quite happy.

    Wang Shangshu muttered in his heart for a while, the anger in his heart eased a little, but he was still unhappy.

    Although the boss is not favored, doesn't Wu'anhou still have three sons and four sons? And who can say clearly, what will Wu'anhou say in the future. It's not just this time to coax him.

.If you turn your head back and marry your daughter, even if they repent, let the third or fourth censorship, or simply remain the eldest, you don’t have a stand.

    Later, I regretted the wrangling, and outsiders would not believe it, but would feel that he was talking nonsense. Now that you know that Feng Ying is not going to do anything, and even marrying your daughter, who will believe you when you say this.

    Wu'anhou sees that good or bad will not work, and is about to give up, it is better to give up like this. If you are ashamed, you will be disgraced. If someone asks the reason, he won't admit that he was killed because his son didn't raise him, so he was divorced!

    At this moment, the servant knocked on the door suddenly and said, "Master Hou, please go to the side hall first."

    Wuan Houzheng didn't know what to say, and took advantage of this opportunity to sneak out first.

    "What's the matter?"

    He walked to the side hall, and inside were Feng Ying and Madam Hou.

."Father, I am looking for you." Feng Ying said.

    Wu'anhou frowned, he just had a headache for Fengying.

    "Nizi! What's the matter? Am I busy without seeing your father?"

    Feng Ying immediately made a red-eyed and aggrieved appearance, as if he had something to say, but it was not easy to speak.

    If Feng Nonglian was there, she would definitely be able to reward him with a word-a master of tea art.

    "Good point, what's wrong?"

    Madam Hou said, "It's hard to tell Winner, let me tell you. Winner told me, it turns out that his disease is caused by Feng Nong Lian's bastard! Ouch, my son, poor! He is scrupulous about Feng Nong Lian. It’s the elder brother. He kept holding back for fear of hurting the harmony between the brothers and the family relationship between the father and son. But now, because of this, we won’t even get married, so we have to say it.”

    Wu'anhou furiously said: "Niezha!.I'll go to him to settle the account. "

    Feng Ying hurriedly stopped him and said: "Father! I don't have to talk about this. It will only make me more painful. Besides, I didn't want to say it. That would hurt the relationship between Big Brother and Dad."

    Wu'anhou immediately felt very sorry for his second son. The balance in his heart immediately tilted to Feng Ying. Originally thought, if Feng Nonglian had no fault, let him inherit the title.

    But now, he is really disappointed with his eldest son.

    After Feng Ying sold his misery, he turned his head to clear up his emotions, and said: "If Wang Shangshu's family divorced, then his son will be laughed at when he walks on the street. No one knows now, in my heart It’s enough to be sad. But if it is spread out, not only me, but the entire Hou Mansion will be ashamed of it."

    Wu Anhou thought, yes. Their Marquis of Wu'an must be discussed!

."It's all my fault." Feng Ying took retreat as his way forward.

    "No, it's not your fault. You are also a victim, and you are not wrong. It is the boss's fault. He has read all the filial piety and courtesy into the belly of the dog."

    Feng Ying went on to say: "Father, in fact, my son knows something about Wang Shangshu, and I don't know if he should tell you."

    "Oh? What's the matter?"

    Feng Ying lowered his body and whispered a few words in Wu'anhou's ear. Wu Anhou clapped his hands, okay! If he and Wang Shangshu are now political opponents, take care of this matter and immediately stab him to the emperor's place, and take a copy of him.

    Whether to participate or not to participate now depends on the relationship between their Wu'an Houfu and Shangshufu.

    only……

    Wu'anhou glanced suspiciously at Feng Ying.

    "Winner, this is something from Wang Shangshu's hometown. You have lived in the capital for a long time. How did you know?.How to get the evidence? "

    Feng Ying fooled and said: "I have a friend..." He naturally couldn't say that this was all things he knew in his previous life. Moreover, he still remembered that Wang Shangshu's family was in the same line as the three princes. The crown prince was abolished, and the three princes came to the throne. The future is boundless.

    "Oh?" Wu'anhou was still a little unbelievable, Feng Ying said another thing, diverting Wu'anhou's attention.

    "It's so good. Both soft and hard work. If he still insists on smashing the face of our Wu'an Hou Mansion, we will tear our faces with him, and the net will be broken."

    Wu Anhou tidied his clothes, and when he returned to the hall, he appeared confident and calm.

    Wang Shangshu, who was impatient with tea, had already drunk a few cups of tea. Seeing Wu'anhou walk in, he was confident in his steps, and he was amazed.

    "Master Wang, there is something you don't know clearly?".Wu Anhou sat down and said with a smile.

    Wang Shangshu felt that the visitors were unkind.

    "what's up?"

    "Master Wang's family members have seized the villagers' lands. I don't know if Master Wang knows?"

    Wang Shangshu frowned. After he developed, the people of the clan often used his name to bully the street market, but he was far away in his hometown, and he couldn't control...

    "I have evidence here. The complaint of the victimized villager came to me somehow."

    "Master Hou, you have tea." Wang Shangshu poured a cup of tea for Wu'an Hou and said with a smile.

    "Actually, this is a common occurrence. Whose family has few relatives. Just say that our Wu'an Hou Mansion, and it is not that some distant relatives use our name to deceive men and women everywhere. As long as they don't make trouble in front of the emperor, It's good."

    "We are sons and daughters in-laws. What do you share with me?".Wang Shangshu changed his mind immediately.

    Wu'an Hou Shunpo lowered the donkey and said: "So, I will suppress this thing first. We are all our own family, how can we pit our own family. I really don't want people outside to spread the gossip of our Hou Mansion by then."

    "Naturally not. Only my old wife and I know in our family, and no one will say anything."

    Wu Anhou said again: "I heard that Ling Lang wanted to find an errand in the Forbidden Army. It happened that the commander of the Forbidden Army was a nephew of mine. I will introduce you to the next day..."

    Wang Shangshu’s son is not as good as his father. Not only is it impossible to study, but also to learn martial arts. It can be said that everything is waste. It's harder to rely on him not to go through the back door than to climb to the sky.

    The two talked with He Meimei. If you don't say that the two had a big quarrel just now, you really think they are some old friends who have reunited after a long time.

.At night, Feng Nonglian couldn't help laughing when she heard about this.

    "Brother, what are you laughing at."

    "Brother laughs, some people are interesting." He told Fang Miaomiao what he knew. Fang Miaomiao was dumbfounded.

    "But those are not important. It's not something we should take care of." It's just Ruo Wang Shangshu's daughter, if he knows that he has been sold by her father, how can he make trouble.

    Feng Nonglian thought for a while and whispered a few words to Fang Miaomiao.

    Fang Miaomiao listened, looked at Feng Nonglian in shock, and asked incomprehensibly: "Brother, although I sometimes like to yell at you for a madam, but... won't this be controversial?"

    He was afraid that some people would speak badly, and he would talk to his brother.

    "I'm not afraid of people talking. Besides, you and me are one, and you are divided into each other.".Feng Nonglian said, "So, I will leave Wu'an Hou Mansion as soon as possible, and give up the seat of the son of birth, let Feng Ying have a delicious pie."

    It's a pity that the pie is big, and he is helping it, but the pie is not so delicious.

    At that time, seeing that the position of the eldest son can be obtained, but Cheng Yaojin halfway through, he was snatched away by the third or fourth child, and it would be even more disgusting to win.

    Fang Miaomiao patted her chest, her face warmly said: "Being, being my wife, of course is the best! Huajing has no better husband than me!"
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.4K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...
46.6K 2.2K 123
Short Title:TOSW Alternate Title:这个omega甜又野Status:Completed Author:Mò Lǐ Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/this-omega-is-sweet-and-wild/ Li Cheng is an o...
122K 4.5K 62
Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is always a white moonlight. He is a childhood...
168K 6.2K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...