ruthless

By fictionxwh0re

it's always the innocent girl who falls for the dangerous mafia boss....not anymore Nicoletta Rivera has been... More

intro
chapter 1: bed
chapter 2:the Delucas
chapter 3:pain tolerance
chapter 4:james
chapter 5:rose
chapter 6: masquerade
chapter 7:tourture
chapter 8:his view
chapter 9:emotions
chapter 10:justice
chapter 11:ravers
chapter 12:truth or truth
chapter 13: feelings
chapter 14: trauma and tears
chapter 15:not weak
chapter 16: woman
chapter 17:trainer
chapter 18: scars
chapter 19: club ultra
chapter 20: patheic
chapter 21: 3am
chapter 22: rest
chapter 23: truth
chapter 24: the avalon
chapter 25: truthful feelings
chapter 26:whore
chapter 27: to our future selves
chapter 28: crema
chapter 29: destroy
chpater 30: sanchez
chapter 31: childhood
chapter 32: mine
chapter 33: shower
chapter 34: inner thoughts
chapter 35: something good
chapter 36: weight room
chapter 37: tattoo
chapter 38: tasks
chapter 39: sanchez ball
chapter 40: tease
chapter 41: work day
chapter 42: unknown number
chapter 43: warehouse
chapter 44: grip
chapter 45: suck it up
chapter 46: pathetic desires
chapter 47: tired soul
chapter 48: celebration
chapter 49: misson
chapter 50: twisted bonnie and clyde
chapter 51: struggle
chapter 52: cliffs and clubs
chapter 53: grilled cheese
chapter 55: past
chapter 56: cece
chapter 57: meetings
chapter 58: puzzle pieces
chapter 59: Mattise
chapter 60: plane
chapter 61: momma sandy
chapter 62: arme à feu
chapter 63: old friend
chapter 64: the one and only
chapter 65: repent
chapter 66: polaroids
chapter 67: hades
Chapter 68: home
chapter 69: milan
chapter 70: day one
chapter 71: stiches
chapter 72: fear
chapter 73: internal battle
chaoter 74: feast
chapter 75: flesh
chapter 76: heal
epilogue
thank you.

chapter 54: join

4.5K 105 10
By fictionxwh0re

"then hazel you go with her" her eyes widen "i'm sorry" dad looks back down at his paper "if you guys have to be together today i don't mind but i can't move this arrangement that's how you get shot" i nod looking at hazel.

"Do you think I can do it" she leans into the couch. "yes you're a smart girl hazel, plus your a part of this family may as well get you involved" dad opens the first drawer "some of my men will be going with you two" I nod turning to hazel.

"Guess I'm going to talk to a mafia boss" she takes my hand and stands up "okay let's go get ready" we both run out of dad's office and all the way to my room.

I shut my door and we walk to my closet. "what do i wear,do i have to be professional with a suit? or a dress?" I laugh a bit, "you just have to look nice," i shrug my shoulders.

"Do we both want to wear a suit?" I turn to her "we could." I look around my closet and my eyes land on a dress I've been waiting to wear. "i forgot about this" i walk pulling it out from the rack.

The v cut in the middle stops a few inches above my belly button,it's form fitting but also lose at the same time. the long sleeves and slit on the leg make the dress both sexy and classy.

"if you don't wear that i'll kill you" i turn laughing a bit "i have plenty of suits" hazel shrugs "i'll wear my other black one that i didn't wear to the ball no bra under?" I shake my head quickly "yes oh my god we're gonna look so hot" I lean back.

"okay let me go get ready i will be back"

I take my time getting ready and adding the last piece of jewelry on my neck. walking to the mirror i look at myself damn i'm hot i smile. let me go check on luciano before we leave.

I step out of my closet and put my shoes down before waking out of my room and down the hall towards Luciano's room.

I knock on his door and open it. peeking my head in he sits on the couch zoned out into the wall "luciano?" he turns his head to me i smile "i'm going to a meeting with hazel and i'm probably going to be out so i wanna make sure your okay" he nods

"I'm fine" he turns his head to me "Luciano you're not fine" I walk over and stand in front of him "I wanna talk some more when we get home,I wanna help" he rubs his temples.

"that's all you wanna do" he leans his head back and stands up "excuse me?" i tilt my head "your asking all these fucking questions and 'being here for me' it feels like i'm in rehab" i raise my brows "so? your struggling right now i'm not just going to leave you on your own"

"Oh my god! please! that's all i want you to do! leave me alone" i stare at him "no. you refuse to help yourself so that's why i'm here" i fold my arms

"just because you have mommy issues doesn't mean you need to help everyone!" my eyes widen and i freeze.

"i'm trying to be a good girlfriend aaron but then you do this?!" he laughs at me "all you do is try,try try and try. you know just because you have mommy issues doesn't mean you have to act like this! he screams in my face and i shove him back.

"get out of my face, asshole!" I walk past him and Aaron shoves me back so I stumble into the wall.

I'm silent. There is a cold pit in my stomach as my heart sinks. my chest feels heavy and anger starts to run in my body and bounce in my veins.

"oh fuck you" i grip my fists but let them go. anger fills my body more and more as the silence fills the room  "you know, your mother would be so disappointed in you." i step back he completely stops "have fun with your relapse stronzo" (asshole) i open the door and slam it shut.

fucking dick.

...

getting out of the car i look up to the large building with the reflective windows. The six large men that came with us get out of their own suv. "Okay,cold face to anyone who sees you,even in the meeting room" she nods and takes a deep breath "I've seen both you and Vincenzo do it, I'll be okay" I smile and nod.

I adjust the necklace that lays on my chest as what Antonio called 'decoration for my boobs' whatever that means. I'm still pissed about what Luciano said earlier but I'm done,I'm done trying to help.

The six men surround us, two in front,two beside us and two behind us. "ready when you are Ms.Rivera and Ms.Dubois" hazel looks confused but just takes it "siamo pronti" (we're ready) the two men in front start to walk.

I shake off as much anger as I can while still remaining cold as we walk. One of the men open the doors letting Hazel and I walk through.

I fight my urge to look around but from what I can tell this place is nice. for a small mafia they live in luxury. we turn right down a long marble hallway.

I see out of my peripheral people stopping what they are doing and standing straight. I also see Hazel keeping her cold front.

we come to a stop where two men stand in front of big doors "dov'è dominico?" (where is dominico) a voice from the front of us  "non ce l'ha fatta, siamo stati mandati al suo posto" (he couldn't make it,we have been sent in his place) the men move from the front of us.

both men scan us as we stand yall "who are you?" i smile stepping forward "nicoletta rivera" i hold my hand out looking up at the man "oh" the man shakes my hand "it's a pleasure Ms.Rivera" i nod

"Who is this?" he points to hazel. She's silent for a moment and I give her a look.  she takes a deep breath "i'm Hazel Dubois" she steps forward and they shake hands.

"Mr.Romano is currently busy but will be out shortly" he lets go of hazel's hand "this meeting was set for 2:30,and it's 2:28 we are here on time. not being able to show up on time will effect put decision greatly" i look at her and smile that's my bitch. 

the man nods "one moment" he opens the door slightly and slips inside shutting it behind him.  okay weird "was that good?" Hazel whispers to me "yes now try and be more cold,only answer questions asked" she nods.

a few moments later the door opens and a woman rushes out throwing a shirt on "mafia men live their women" she nods and we walk in.

Mr.Romano sits at one end of the long conference table. "Ms.Rivera, Mr.Dubois." men stand in front of every window in the room with large guns "Mr.Romano" i nod as hazel takes a seat next to me.

"So from what I hear dominico could not make it" i nod "what is dominico to you?" test questions "he's my father sir" he looks at a file on the table and nods,handing it to a woman.

"Your father and I have been talking about joining mafias, could you explain why?" he folds his hands on the table.

"In the next two weeks we will be making a trip to New York to get something that has been much of a problem for us. joining our numbers would benefit both of us" i fold my hands causing hazel to follow.

"What are our benefits?" he tilts his head. "How many people are in your mafia Mr.Romano?" i know this question will get him "450" i nod "how many in ours?" i smile softly.

"600? 800??" hazel leans forward "2,568 and counting." hazel keep her head held high "you are one of the only mafias in italy to have more than just your family working with you" he nods "this is true"

"your code is similar to ours. alzati in piedi e affronta la tua morte con orgoglio"(stand up and face your death with pride) i tilt my head to the right slightly. "i suppose it is" rubs his chin.

"Chiara get me a drink" he turns to the girl "would either of you girls like some?" I shake my head no and so does hazel. the woman walks out of the room.

"You're also a very brutal mafia,that factor would work well when incorporated into our ways. we could use some of your men and woman during newbie training sessions,offering jobs" he sits up

"From what I've heard about your fighting, your mafia would work well with ours. May I ask some questions?" I nod "Would our business, buildings, land, and money become yours?" i pause for a moment

"ours. we plan to become one mafia,we would have to make an arrangement about the money that stands now with your people Mr.Romano but if we are to join any money or imports would become a part of normal protocol with us" hazel stares at him in the eyes.

"to add with Mrs.Dubois" i motion my hands towards her "it would not become two mafias under one roof ,our arrangement would mean one mafia under one roof" he nods "would i still be mafia boss?" he leans back in his chair.

the woman walks back in with a glass of either bourbon or whisky and hands it to him before going back to her spot "no,Dominico would be mafia boss. Considering your importance we would have you as underboss"

he furrows his brows "why would i make an agreement like that" he laughs a bit and i keep a straight face

"because small gang-like mafias such as the scorpions and Rossies are on the rise and their is word around that they plan on joining to take over." I close my mouth.

"So what do you prefer, Mr.Romano,life and numbers? or entitlement with a lifetime of looking over your shoulder?" his laughing comes to a stop.

"from my understanding Mr.Romano we have that diversity that has made you pull out of the last two deal you've been given" hazel crosses her legs "we accept all sexuality's,gender and races into our mafia. Your son would be safe with us" hazel raises her brows.

Mr.Romano's son has just started on his transition early this year and many mafias in italy are still being run by homophobic old people.

Mr.Romano is silent for a moment as he takes a sip of his drink. he sets the glass down on the coaster and keeps quite

"if we make a deal that the money we have now gets distributed to my people in the next two days and we're allowed to keep it,i would be more than happy to work with you two" i smile "your money is your money but any income after the ink is dry will be ours"

Mr.Romano smiles "I'm okay with that,So ladies do we have a deal?" he takes a sip. "i suppose we do Mr.Romano" i softly smile

"i will get some paperwork and then we can talk about new york"

...

"we did it bitches!!'' Hazel yells as we walk into the house holding my hand. "you got it?" vinchenzo sits at the dining room table.

"we did!!'' Hazel and I walk into the dining room "I'm proud of you girls'' look over at dad "thanks Dman it means a lot" hazel puts a hand over her heart as we walk closer to him.

"What did the men say about that?" Luciano points to my dress. i glare at him and then look back at dad "they want to be here when it comes to talking about the new york plans" dad nods "alright i'll have that arranged"

hazel and i both nod and i turn around "i'll be right back" i let go of her hand and walk upstairs to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.6K 61
" When I tell you don't touch my girl or I'll kill you, I mean it " and I shot him. ~~~~ Delilah Scarlett was a women that would never let a man d...
2.6K 75 4
𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐗𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧 _ 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨...
169K 5.5K 84
Another Romantic Chapter in the De Luca House, but this time it isn't Amelia and Vincenzo or Isabella and Andrew... or even Xavier and his food, It's...
32.4K 665 11
After a night of emotionally drinking Amara wakes up married to the notorious Kalon Velez. With her signature and name on a marriage certificate next...