[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 26

4.9K 257 4
By Erishi_An

Feng Nonglian didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly became completely unconscious in front of everyone.

    "Brother! What's wrong with you, brother! Brother, wake up!" Fang Miaomiao panicked. Fortunately, the prince was still there, and he was able to do things calmly.

    The prince sent an imperial physician first. Several imperial doctors took turns in battle, and after checking for a long time, they couldn't find any problems.

    "Back to the prince, the son's health is not serious."

    The prince gave him a blank look: "I'm all dizzy and can't get up anymore, it's not a big problem? Are you blind in this palace?"

    If he doesn't wake up, he will cry to death as a companion, okay!

    The imperial physician rushed to confess the crime: "The official has absolutely no intention of this. It's just that there is nothing wrong with the elder son. The elder official thinks that perhaps the age of the son is approaching..."

    "What!" Fang Miaomiao stared at the imperial doctor pale as if struck by lightning, "What did you say?"

.The prince hurriedly said: "Quack doctor! Nonsense!"

    The imperial physician defended: "Go back to the prince, go under the official..."

    "Shut up. Come out and talk to the palace." The prince gave him a look, and a few people left the room. Before leaving the house, the prince comforted Fang Miaomiao, "Don't worry. The palace will ask more carefully. Ask, it's no use rushing."

    When the prince called the imperial physician, his face became heavier.

    "To be honest."

    The imperial doctor said: "What the lower official said is true. There is nothing serious about the elder son, only that the deadline is approaching, and there is no medicine to cure. The lower official is not good in learning and skill, and there is nothing he can do."

    "How do you tell me to tell Fang Miao. His temperament, if he knows it, he must cry to death with me."

.Besides, he didn't want the hero to be killed suddenly when he was here, but it seemed that his prince had killed the donkey! I'm afraid that outsiders have used this to attack him, and even refer to him in front of his father.

    "You think of a way again. It must be treated! Otherwise...hehe. I think it's time for the people in the hospital to be replaced. Maybe there are better doctors in the private sector."

    The imperial doctor caught anxiously scratching his back, sweating back and forth, and suddenly stood still.

    "The ancients used to ask the gods to ask the doctors. If you can't ask the doctors, you should ask the gods. The lower officials have heard about the magic of the monks in Tanzhe Temple for a long time, or send the son to Tanzhe Temple, and ask the gods and Buddhas to protect them, which will be more useful. ."

    The imperial doctor also rushed out of this remark, and regretted it after he said it. He is a doctor, so how can he push the undesirable patients to the gods and Buddhas for treatment.

    It's really ashamed of the Patriarch.

.However, the prince nodded when he heard it, and he was totally in agreement. The prince was weak when he was young, and his mother sent him to Tanzhe Temple for three years of training. After three years, I really got a lot stronger.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was a good idea. In addition, Fang Miaomiao had asked him to find some genius doctor before. At that time, he thought that if the monk from Tanzhe Temple came back, he would introduce Fang Miaomiao to take Feng Lian to Tanzhe Temple.

    At this time, although the monks of Tanzhe Temple have never heard of returning from a long distance, the dead horse is regarded as a living horse doctor. Anyway, Feng Nonglian is no longer working now.

    He said nothing, and immediately prepared people for the carriage, and went back to the room to talk to Fang Miaomiao, whose eyes were red to walnuts. Fang Miaomiao was taken aback for a while, and he immediately agreed.

    My brother once gave him an amulet of an eminent monk in Tanzhe Temple. He took off the amulet from his chest and put it back on Feng Nonglian's body.

.My brother had received the grace of Tanzhe Temple, and I must be able to turn good luck this time.

    Several people got on the carriage. Fang Miaomiao let Feng Nonglian rest on his lap, gently gathering the broken hair scattered in front of Feng Nonglian's forehead.

    The prince looked for a while, felt a toothache, closed his eyes and went to rest.

    For some reason, Fang Miaomiao originally felt very uncomfortable in her body. She always felt her abdomen distended. Something was eager to get out of her body.

    But after leaning against Feng Nonglian, the uncomfortable feeling of fullness can be relieved a lot, and it is not as motion sickness as before.

    Because Tanzhe Temple is on the mountainside in the outskirts of Beijing, it is a bit difficult to get up and down, and it is dark.

    Several young and strong guards lifted Feng Nonglian up. Someone in front of him was lighting up with a lantern, but the lights were weak late at night and were not enough to illuminate all the roads. Everyone should go and be careful.

.After the subordinates arrived at the foot of the mountain, they persuaded the prince: "Prince, the mountain road is rugged and the sky is too late to carry the sedan chair. You should stay at the inn at the foot of the mountain or go back to the palace to rest."

    "Is this palace so weak? The really weak one didn't call it weak, what do you take this palace! In terms of physical strength, this palace is more than enough for Fang Miao! This palace walks up by himself!" The prince was very confident, but Go up the mountain together.

    The subordinates couldn't, so they had to follow the prince and dare not leave every step, for fear that the prince would have an accident, then their life would be lost.

    The prince didn't praise himself in vain, his physical strength was indeed much better than Fang Miaomiao's. At least he has also been trained in civil and martial arts, so he can ride and shoot. It's Fang Miaomiao, who never learns martial arts.

    After walking for a while, he was sweating profusely, the soles of his feet were floating, and his face turned pale.

.The prince cared: "If you don't stop and rest, I think you are too tired to climb."

    Fang Miaomiao wiped her sweat and shook her head: "I want to go up with brother."

    "You stubborn temper."

    After half an hour, everyone finally saw the gate of Tanzhe Temple. Knock on the mountain door, a little monk ran to open the door, not waiting for the prince to explain the situation.

    The little monk said: "Master Dao, there are distinguished guests coming to your door today. Everyone is the distinguished guests mentioned by Master."

    The prince said happily: "Surely the master is Master Yuande."

    "Exactly. Please, everyone."

    After everyone entered the mountain gate, the little monk realized that the distinguished guest that Master said was extraordinary. The soldiers who followed must be royal-level guests.

    The young monk Amitabha took a while and led the crowd to the main hall. .Master Yuande, the host of Tanzhe Temple and a group of eminent monks have been waiting for a long time.

    "Amitabha, I have seen the prince. Lao Na has been waiting for the prince for a long time."

    Master Yuande has white eyebrows and white beard, now he is ninety-nine, still vigorous.

    The crown prince replied: "Master Yuande is a fortune teller, and indeed, the eminent monk could have expected me to wait for this time."

    Master Yuande accepted the prince's praise indifferently, and looked at Fang Miaomiao with red eyes.

    "Fang Xiaohou, it's you who asked for it."

    Fang Miaomiao was stupefied, she knelt down with teary eyes and begged Master Yuande: "Please help my husband!"

    "Fang Xiaohou, please."

    Master Yuande Amitabha gave a sound and went to see Feng Nonglian who was carried in on a stretcher by the guards.

    "You go away, leaving me to wait for three people."

.The prince greeted people to send Feng Nonglian to Master Yuande's room. There is a lotus pond in front of Master Yuande's window, and the breeze sends lotus fragrance.

    When the matter was over, the abbot invited the prince to sit and drink tea in the tea room. The prince readily agreed. So there were only Master Yuande and husband Fang Miaomiao in the room.

    Master Yuande pressed his finger to the center of Feng Nonglian's eyebrows, closed his eyes and felt for a while, then let go.

    "Master, how is my husband?" Fang Miaomiao wiped away her tears, now calmed a lot.

    "He's fine." Master Yuande said, "It's just that a little being has been drawing his vitality. The elder son was overwhelmed, so he fainted."

    Fang Miaomiao was startled, and even forgot to choke for a while.

    "Great Master, what do you mean?"

    "In fact, Lao Na and Shi Zi are old friendships, and they have been bound together three times..When the eldest son was born, he could hardly survive. He had trained at Lao Na for a year, and the name of the eldest son was still taken by Lao Na. Later, when he fell into the water and became seriously ill, he was sent to Lao Na again. At that time, Lao Na saw the difference in the world. Another time..." Master Yuande mentioned the old thing, and then changed the conversation, "The little life is probably on Xiaohou's body. "

    Fang Miaomiao stammered: "Da, the master is not joking with me, right?"

    Although he always felt that he might have it in his stomach. But I always thought that I was delusional and more real, and under the same rhetoric, I also accepted the fact that I was crazy.

    If suddenly someone tells him that he is not delusional, what he thinks is true. The joy falls from the sky, but it is unbelievable.

    "Lao Na never talks in his life. Every sentence is true." .Master Yuande said indifferently, "The little life in the womb of the little Hou is not human, but a miracle. But in the long run, not only will the world's son be taken away from all his lives, but you will also be at risk for the little Hou. ."

    "This, so serious..." He just heard the good news, and turned his head to a thunderbolt, staring blankly at Master Yuande.

    "Nature. Things that violate the laws of nature will naturally be condemned by heaven."

    "Master, is there a solution? I only ask for my husband's help, and I can give up the rest."

    He can bear it, but he never wants his brother to suffer because of it. It's just a dream that I have delusional for a period of time, once come true, another broken, and fleeting.

    As soon as Fang Miaomiao said this, his stomach suddenly became noisy. It's like a destiny who knows his destiny in his stomach, trying to resist.

.Fang Miaomiao patted his stomach and only said sorry, the little thing calmed down, seeming to have accepted his own destiny.

    Master Yuande smiled slightly and said, "Master Xiao Hou doesn't have to be like this. It's not that there is no solution to both."

    "Master! Please enlighten me!"

    "If it keeps doing this, it will only suck nutrients. If it grows with the help of other things, it will survive harmlessly."

    Fang Miaomiao didn't understand.

    Master Yuande only said: "Just imitate the Nezha lotus root body."

    Fang Miaomiao did not understand. I saw Master Yuande opened the door and walked to the backyard. The lotus blossomed all over the courtyard, pink, white and yellow, and the fragrance was pleasant.

    When Master Yuande approaches, the fragrance becomes stronger. However, Master Yuande avoided the blooming lotus, went under the window sill, and picked up a pottery pot. .There are only a few bare lotus leaves in the pottery basin, figs and no fruits.

    Master Yuande walked back holding the flower and let Fang Miaomiao take a drop of blood. He put up Feng Nonglian's hand again and took a drop of blood.

    As soon as Feng Nonglian's blood rolled down, the aura in the room greatly increased. The abundant aura caused the lotus to bloom suddenly with pink and white flowers, and after the flowers died, they gave birth to huge lotus plants.

    Fang Miaomiao was dumbfounded.

    Bang-the lotus blossoms exploded, the lotus seeds were scattered all around, but the largest lotus seed in the center went straight to Fang Miaomiao.

    The lotus seed seemed to be alive, cut through the slim skin, and squeezed his chubby body into it. The skin healed immediately.

    Fang Miaomiao touched it up and down, and didn't know where the lotus seed had gone.

    But he could clearly feel that the feeling of swelling disappeared. .It seemed that the air with nowhere to go had gathered a little, and finally no longer collided.

    "Then my husband." Fang Miaomiao touched Feng Nonglian's cheek, but Feng Nonglian had not yet woken up.

    "The elder son should cultivate in my temple for a month. This month, it is indispensable for Master Xiaohou to recite sutras and reciting the Buddha every day. Can you do it?"

    "Nature." Fang Miaomiao said sincerely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 119 17
just enhypen reactions!! Feel free to request things in the comments <3
39K 918 10
"I'm a fucking mermaid?" [The Vampire Diaries] { Fem OC x Multi} (season 2- ?)
191K 8.1K 200
Chapter 1 - 200 Status : 391 chapters (completed) Author : 血兒 (blood) introduction︰ Cheng Xiangyuan is an out-of-the-ordinary mountain migrant w...
170K 6.2K 45
After Marrying the Disabled Warrior King 嫁给残疾战王以后 Author 鱼不渡 Status 45 Chapters Shen Muting is dead, but he is alive again! As an apocalyptic superp...