[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 24

4.9K 240 25
By Erishi_An

Mrs. Hou was about to send someone to search, and suddenly there was a report from someone outside: "Master, Madam! The second son has been found!"

    "Found it? Where did you find it!?" Madam Hou was taken aback. She had determined that Feng Ying was locked up by Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian.

    "Yes...Yes..." The subordinate hesitated, not daring to tell the truth.

    Madam Hou must have insights when she saw it, and forced her to ask: "Are you dumb? Tell me where you found it!"

    "It's in the Yihong Building!" The servant closed his eyes and said it, and Madam Hou almost fainted.

    The servant continued: "The son slept for several days in the girl's room in Yihong Building..."

    "I slept for several days!?" Wu'an Hou Ye glared, "Adverse son! Adverse son! If you don't study hard, you will spend a lot of time drinking and hooking up with some inconsistent friends!"

."Master, there must be something hidden in it!" Madam Hou said kindly to her son.

    Wu'anhou snorted: "And you! As his mother, you don't know how to discipline your son every day, and you just want to make trouble. Why don't you go back soon!"

    "That..." Fang Miaomiao rolled his eyes and looked at Wu'anhou.

    Wu'anhou couldn’t hang on his face and said: “Will I still covet something from my dead wife? Originally it was because the son was young, so I kept it for him for a few days. Now that the eldest son is older, he is also married, so naturally it should be returned to the elder son. Keep the relics of his first mother."

    Wu'anhou cut off a large sum of money painfully, and was pumping painfully in the middle of the night. When I looked back, I saw that my second son was taken back from Yihong Building with a sullen head.

    "Send the second son back to the room..Don't go out before getting married, and take a good look at home. "

    Feng Ying raised his head and glanced at Wu'anhou, rarely turning back in silence. Madam Hou felt sorry for her son, and when she saw his son lingering, she complained even more about Feng Lian and Fang Miaomiao.

    Those two bad guys bother me!

    After Feng Ying returned to the room, Madam Hou seemed to have something to say, but Feng Ying pushed her out.

    "Mother, you can go out. I'll rest for a while."

    "Okay. Then you get a good night's sleep. Mother will come back later!"

    Feng Ying closed the door and sat down impatiently. He actually went back a few years ago. He was born again. Fang Miaomiao is not dead yet.

    It's just that when Fang Miaomiao and Feng Nonglian became relatives, and why? He was so angry that at this time in his last life, Fang Miaomiao had already negotiated a marriage with him, why did he make a mistake.

.Feng Nonglian, I remember you. You are ruthless!

    He wiped the blood from the corners of his lips. After Feng Nonglian beat him that day, he was locked in the wood shed by his servants for several days. Yesterday, I don't know which of the servants was rash, caught fire and almost burned him.

    As soon as he was relieved, Feng Nonglian tied him up again and sent him to Yihong Building.

    He vowed to take revenge and take back Miaomiao.

    Most of the things of the first child and 1 mother are missing, and it is unlikely that I will get all of them back. Reluctantly bring back some.

    "This is our mother's. Don't leave it to them." Fang Miaomiao found a pair of children's jewelry from the box.

    Bell bracelets, anklets, auspicious locks, etc. Fang Miaomiao picked it up and played for a while and found the lettering on the bracelet.

    He squatted in front of Feng Nonglian and showed it to him: "Brother, this is something you wore when you were a kid..There is also a lotus on it. Try if you can wear it. "

    "I'm such an adult, it's impossible to wear it. It's a child's thing."

    Fang Miaomiao touched his belly without regret and said: "It's a pity that I can't give birth, otherwise these things can be left to our children."

    Feng Nonglian touched Fang Miaomiao's forehead, and shook her head again and again: "Miaomiao, is it hot, you have a heat stroke, why are you talking nonsense!"

    "I'm not talking nonsense." Fang Miaomiao's eyes were round, and he lowered his voice to Feng Nonglian and said, "Brother, I doubt I really have it."

    "???" Feng Nonglian patted Fang Miaomiao's forehead, "Miaomiao, if you want to get a doctor, you can see the doctor."

    "Brother! Are you serious, OK! I doubt I really have it! Don't lie to you!".Fang Miaomiao patted his belly and said in a serious manner, "I feel that I have a very good appetite these days, and I still feel that my stomach hurts. It may be true! There are all things in the world, maybe I can really have it."

    He felt strongly that there was another little life in his body. The evidence is the recent increase in appetite, and the occasional stomach ache.

    Feng Nonglian naturally didn't believe it. He touched Fang Miaomiao's belly, and he didn't feel any difference.

    He suspected that Miaomiao was thinking too much and thinking about it. Thinking of finding something more to make Miaomiao busy, it saves him every day he wants to go crazy.

    "Miao Miao. Without children, there are no children. It is enough for me to have you."

    After a few soft words came down, Fang Miaomiao softened into a pool of water. Of course, he did not give up.

.After all, Fang Miaomiao felt that she really had it!

    Taking advantage of Feng Nonglian to work hard for the prince during the day, Fang Miaomiao dressed up and found a medical clinic.

    A doctor in Liujia stared at the suspicious-looking Fang Miaomiao for a long time, and called all the nursing homes in the hospital.

    He suspected that the black masked man came to rob. Extremely suspicious.

    "I came to see a doctor!" Fang Miaomiao explained hurriedly.

    "Okay. Come here." The doctor beckoned and asked him to sit over, "reach out, I'll get the pulse."

    "It's nothing. The pulse is normal. My tongue sticks out to me to take a look."

    "what--"

    "Okay, retract your tongue. There is no problem. You are healthy and full of energy. What do you want to see."

.Fang Miaomiao squeezed and whispered, "I, I suspect that I might have it."

    The doctor incredulously said: "You, you are a lady! Disrespectful and rude! Excuse me for making the mistake of the old man?"

    "No! I'm a man!"

    The doctor took a breath, pinched his eyebrows, and said silently, "Your man, what's pregnant? I am a medical clinic, not a theater, for you to have fun."

    The doctor couldn't bear it, he got up and left.

    "Eh eh eh! Doctor, wait! I didn't come to have fun. I really think I have it. Otherwise you can help me see it." Fang Miaomiao changed his hand to show him, "That hand is not sensitive , Can’t tell. Let’s try with another hand."

    The doctor had a good temper and sat back again. Changed his hand and showed Fang Miaomiao.

    "Doctor, do you see it?" Fang Miaomiao said seriously.

."No! Yes!" The doctor was very angry. He felt that the masked man was here to play with him, "Naughty! Our medical clinic is not fun."

    "Really not?" Fang Miaomiao muttered, "Then your medical skills are not very good."

    The doctor was so angry that he slapped the table! How dare to question his medical skills!

    "Then tell me, how many months did you go to the house?"

    "Early this month."

    "Ignorance! Even if you are a woman, you can't see it so quickly!" The doctor waved his hand, "I think you are all crazy with broken sleeves. Last month, I wanted to have a broken sleeve that made you pregnant. The result is flatulence!"

    "But I still feel uncomfortable in my stomach." Fang Miaomiao argued for reasons.

    "Let me take a look!" The doctor said after looking for a long time, "You have eaten the wrong thing! Have you eaten some shrimps and crabs these days?"

."Um."

    "I've eaten my stomach. I'll give you a prescription for warming the spleen and stomach. When I go back, eat something light and nourish the stomach." The doctor waved a big pen, wrote a prescription, and wrote a few more books on the back. Recommended books, "Go to the pharmacy to open a few more books. Read and keep your eyes open. If you have no education, you will be disliked by others!"

    Fang Miaomiao: "..."

    Fang Miaomiao, who was out of the hospital, was still a little unconvinced. But still very obedient, turned around and went to the bookstore next door, and opened a few books according to the doctor's prescription.

    When the bookstore owner saw Fang Miaomiao still carrying the medicine bag, he knew that it was from the medical clinic next door.

    ""Pharmacy", "Compound Qianjin Book", "Herbs Miscellaneous Talks"...How many more books do you want? The doctor next door recommended buying them again, right?"

    Fang Miaomiao nodded discouragedly, took the book and asked the boss to wrap it up and take it away. .He suspected that the medical clinic next door had something to do with this bookstore, and it was a kickback!

    However, after taking the medicine prescribed by the doctor, his stomach really feels better, and there is no longer the feeling of swelling and something inside.

    About, about really not. Fang Miaomiao was a little disappointed.

    But then another good news was heard. His sister is overjoyed.

    "It's been more than two months." Concubine Rong touched her belly and smiled softly, "I finally got it."

    In this deep palace, no one can believe it. Only her own biological children are one mind with her and can bring her comfort.

    Fang Miaomiao is naturally happy for her sister, but also very worried about her physical condition.

    "Sister, you must be careful when you go in and out."

    Fang Miaomiao carefully ordered various details, and brought a bunch of tonics that are good for pregnant women.

."These are our own at home, safer than the ones outside. I don't worry about using the things in the palace. Up and down, sister, you must check it carefully. And the people in this palace, if it's not a big deal. If you believe it, just send it out. You can't keep it."

    Due to the events of the previous life, Fang Miaomiao didn't believe in the things in this palace. Who knows what kind of food is harmful.

    "Miaomiao really grew up. Now I know it hurts people."

    Fang Miao said slightly proudly: "That is, brother, I am also a family member now."

    "Look at your proud!" Concubine Rong squeezed Fang Miaomiao's cheek, "Who knows if you love him or he loves you."

    Fang Miaomiao blushed and said sternly, "Well, that naturally hurts each other!"

    "Tsk tusk tusk. It's different if you become a relative..More and more like a look. If your parents are alive in the sky, you should be relieved to see you like this. "

    Fang Miaomiao hesitated for a long time, but still had a question to ask. It's just that it takes courage to ask this question.

    "Just say whatever you want. We are a family, so what's the embarrassment."

    Fang Miaomiao lowered his voice and said, "Sister, how long does it take you to see that there are children." He still didn't give up.

    Obviously, my feelings are really obvious. He felt from the heart that there was a small life in his body. But the doctor said no. Brother said he was stupid.

    "It was more than a month ago for the imperial physician to see it, but I was afraid that in case of inaccuracy, I concealed it and did not tell the emperor. It was only two days ago that I was completely sure and reported it." Concubine Rong said euphemistically, "Woman What happens to your body every month, I always know better by myself."

.Fang Miaomiao nodded.

    The same is true for men. He also felt that he knew his body better. No one believed it. Could it be that he was overthinking and thinking too much.

    The author has something to say: This is the third update yesterday. Today’s update is in the evening

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 13.5K 72
I am Pregnant with Wealthy Little Master 怀了豪门小少爷 Author: 猫花 Status: 72 Chapters (Completed) Description As a poor Omega whose pheromone is very weak...
75.9K 4K 23
"Explain." "..........𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.." . . . "Hey guys" "what?" "Wanna kill gods?" "I may be a wannabe-god but I hella want to try and actually kill a God...
451K 18.9K 58
Pregnant with His Uncle's Child 怀了渣男他叔的孩子 Author: 甜即正义 Status: 58 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Zhou decisively kicked off the scumbag after l...
122K 4.5K 62
Title: 匹诺曹与蓝胡子 Author: Blue Fish (青色的鱼) Status: 62 Chapters (Completed) Synopsis: In every book, there is always a white moonlight. He is a childhood...