[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 22

5.3K 228 8
By Erishi_An

Feng Nonglian heard Fang Miaomiao's cry clearly, and suddenly couldn't laugh or cry. How could there be such a stupid person.

    "What nonsense. Am I okay? Wipe away the tears. It's dirty, like something." Feng Nonglian stretched out his hand and brushed away the tears from his eyes with his thumb.

    Fang Miaomiao turned her head away shyly, wiped her tears with her sleeve, and said, "I will help you down."

    Feng Nonglian supported her with her arms, and her face suddenly changed drastically. He couldn't feel his power anymore. Even Fang Miaomiao, who has always been careless, noticed Feng Nonglian's weird expression.

    Fang Miaomiao asked in a low voice, "Brother, is my heavy hand hurting you? Why are you uncomfortable?"

    Feng Nonglian hurriedly said, "It's not you. It's nothing."

    He pretended to be calm, and after washing up, he asked Fang Miaomiao to pour him a glass of water.

.While Fang Miaomiao turned his head, he tried again. It was not that the ability completely disappeared, but the ability retreated and returned to the most advanced state.

    He tried to give birth to new branches of orchids on the windowsill. The orchid was motionless.

    When Fang Miaomiao turned his head and poured water for him, he saw the orchid that Feng Nonglian was tossing on the window sill. Dancing, I don’t know what I’m doing.

    "Brother, what are you doing?"

    Feng Nonglian casually said nonsense: "Look at the flowers."

    Fang Miaomiao replied strangely: "Okay. What's so nice about flowers. Brother, you might as well look at me."

    Brother, this morning is really strange. Can't figure it out. What's so beautiful about that flower, it's not a strange thing, and it's not the first time I've seen it. Brother is so strange!

."Speaking of this flower, you didn't know that the peach tree in our yard suddenly bears fruit. I think it is a bit scary, maybe it is an ominous omen." Fang Miaomiao said worriedly, "After the peach tree bears peaches, you will I slept for one day and one night. I think it would be better to cut it off!"

    With that said, he raised his foot and prepared to take an axe to chop the peach tree.

    Feng Nonglian stopped him and said: "Don't, push me out to have a look."

    Fang Miaomiao pushed Feng Nonglian to the tree, and saw the fruit on the branch, red peaches the size of a fist.

    This made him vaguely think of the strange peach tree in his sleep. Is that just a dream? still……

    "Can this peach be eaten? Isn't it poisonous too?".Fang Miaomiao was overshadowed by the poison. He squeezed a fist and hated the peach tree in his eyes, hatred in his heart, and said bitterly, "I think it's better to cut down the tree. It's a hundred! Naturally clean!"

    "It's okay." I am afraid that after his ability was released last night, he indirectly gave birth to this peach tree, and even the grass and trees in the entire yard were much more luxuriant than before.

    Stone scratched his head and smiled honestly: "Little Houye, that peach is absolutely fine. The little one has tasted it secretly, but it's sweet and juicy."

    Fang Miaomiao didn't believe it: "Can you really eat it?"

    "You can eat it. Don't worry." Feng Nonglian also told him, "It will be sweeter than ordinary peaches."

    After all, it was nourished by supernatural powers.

    He has experienced two lives, and his psychological quality is not ordinary. Although there was no ability for a while, he didn't panic. .It's just that... after all, there is a general hunch that the end is approaching.

    Maybe it's time to plan for Fang Miaomiao's future as soon as possible. He raised his head to look at Fang Miaomiao, his eyes tender and affectionate.

    Fang Miaomiao blushed when he was seen, and said embarrassed: "Brother is watching what I do. Since the peaches are okay, I will wash two peaches for brother to taste."

    As Fang Miaomiao said, she picked the two largest and reddest from the treetops, and washed them with the water in the well. His hands and feet were uncomfortable, and the peach hairs on the peaches were taken back without rubbing them.

    Feng Nonglian didn't dislike it, because he took a few bites with his hand. Fang Miaomiao didn't want to eat a new peach, so she had to eat the one that Feng Nonglian had eaten. Just take a bite and just have fun by yourself.

    "Hands are full of peach juice, go and wash them quickly."

    Fang Miaomiao turned around to wash her hands, and Feng Nonglian's smiling face immediately disappeared without a trace.

.Xu Shisui was addicted to the taste, and Fang Miaomiao wanted it more than before after she got married that night.

    When it comes to night, I will wrap and seal the lotus to ask, hug, ask, and kiss. The body is like a bottomless pit. With a beauty in her arms, Feng Nonglian could hardly resist even Liu Xiahui possessed.

    What's more, this is his lover, his lover on the tip of his heart.

    Fang Miaomiao became more sober after the kiss and warmth, but Feng Nonglian was more tired than him. He often sleeps until three poles in the day after a nap, which is completely opposite to the stable and early work and rest of the past. But the day's things have to be done. Especially the task assigned to him by the prince.

    The crops are most in time, and the time must not be too early. If it is delayed for a while, the summer sowing time of corn will be missed.

    Although she couldn't use her ability to catalyze her birth, Feng Nonglian originally took charge of this in the base of the end times, so she was quick to get started. .Based on the information known in memory, write down a series of data such as temperature, humidity, growth period, etc., and teach the prince to give him a few old farmers.

    The prince would occasionally come to inspect the results. Seeing Feng Nonglian also felt that something would be magical.

    Feng Nong Lianben is a very famous person in Beijing. However, the rumored version is: Wu'an Hou Shizi, because his legs are disabled and bedridden for a long time, he becomes more and more deranged and frantic, and even cruel and cruel to his six relatives.

    In fact... the prince felt that Wu'an Hou Shizi's back figure almost overlapped with the old peasants he had brought over. That is, the skin is whiter and more handsome.

    The prince rubbed his chin and stared at Feng Nonglian's back and thought for a while. He had just met Fang Miaomiao before coming. Fang Miaomiao complained to him.

    It turned out that Fang Miaomiao tossed and turned in the morning, not knowing what was going on these days. The more energetic he is, the more tired his brother is.

.He has never had a relationship with others, and he doesn't know if this is normal or abnormal.

    After thinking about it, I decided to find someone to talk to and ask for help. But his childhood friends also Feng Ying and the prince. Feng Ying was impossible to find, so he had to find the prince.

    Seeing him hesitating, the prince didn’t even let out a fart like a gourd with a sawed mouth. He slapped the table impatiently and said, “If you have something to say! Fang Miao, don’t you bother, don’t say anything, I’ll leave. NS!"

    "That's it. Prince, do you have that experience...just that..."

    "Which one?"

    "That's it!" Fang Miaomiao said in a hurry, "Prince, do you understand it."

    The prince and him looked at each other for a long time before it suddenly dawned on him.

    "Ah! You said that...what's wrong? Disharmony?" If disharmony, it's a big deal. .Disharmony on the bed, marriage can not last long.

    The prince squinted his eyes and thought for a while and said: "It's not that the elder can't satisfy you. I'll let the doctor prescribe more tonics and replenish them."

    "No, I didn't... it's like this." Fang Miaomiao saw the prince thinking more and more crookedly, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he said to the prince all the troubles over the past few days, "That's it. I want to know, am I normal? ?

    "Isn't it because the elder son can't satisfy you?"

    "It's different." Fang Miaomiao was anxious to protect her family's son, "Prince, you can't say he can't!"

    "It's OK. It's not that he can't." The prince touched his chin and looked at Fang Miaomiao and thought for a while, "Otherwise, you should be a little more temperate? My family sees that your family goes out early and late every day, so I have to deal with you at night, which is very tiring. Otherwise, hold back a little bit and be a little reserved. Don't be so..."

."Don't do that?" Fang Miaomiao didn't hear clearly, the prince mumbled the last few words.

    "eagerly!"

    Fang Miaomiao's face burst into red. Turned his head and left.

    "Hey! Fang Miao! What are you running? Come back, come back soon! Tell this palace again."

    The prince called for a long time and didn't look back.

    "Don't tell the prince! You should study hard, prince! Don't be so dishonest! Later, the master will test your homework!"

    The prince shook his head and smiled: "This thin-skinned man, just said a few words and ran away!"

    "What are you talking about, prince? Did you do your homework today?" The master suddenly appeared, and as soon as he appeared, he asked the prince the most troublesome thing. "The emperor said that he will check the prince's homework at night."

    The prince lost his smile and said bitterly, "Teacher! I still have something to do, see you tonight -"

.The prince slipped out of the palace. Sitting under the tree, drinking tea, watching Feng Nonglian and a group of old farmers spend most of the day in the field. The palace man held an umbrella for him to block the sun.

    The prince remembered what Fang Miaomiao had come to ask, and couldn't help calling Feng Nonglian over.

    "Come here, show the world tea."

    Feng Nonglian smirked and thanked her. While drinking water, whispered in my heart. Although I have always felt that the prince has a brain problem, this feeling is especially obvious today.

    The prince may really have a brain problem. He suddenly had doubts about the future of this dynasty.

    "Do you know what Fang Miao said to this palace today?" The Prince God mysteriously said.

    "??"

    "It seems that you don't know anymore." The prince said with a grin, "You have to pay attention. That is not harmonious, and it is easy to have emotional problems."

.Feng Nonglian's fake smile to deal with outsiders quickly disappeared.

    "Why does the prince say this?"

    The prince's words (pinch) briefly (head) mean (go) round (tail), and briefly (taken) briefly (taken) (meaning) a small remark.

    "Fang Miao complained to my palace that you are not in harmony with you, which makes him very dissatisfied... My palace is his good friend. So I propose to remind you."

    Feng Nonglian's face suddenly turned black into charcoal, and he said every word.

    "Thank you, the prince for reminding."

    Feng Nonglian held her breath until the moment she went home, and after seeing Fang Miaomiao, she cleared away.

    Fang Miaomiao's face was black (physically), and even his sleeves were burnt. The stone was carrying the water towards the back kitchen, and the black smoke had not yet dispersed.

    A piece of chicken flying dog jumping.

    "what happened?"

.Fang Miaomiao flew over, hugged Feng Nonglian, and rubbed all the dirty black charcoal on Feng Nonglian's body.

    Lanzhu poured clean water and twisted the towel over. Feng Nonglian took it over and wiped the dust off his face little by little, only to reveal a white face.

    The hair was still messed up, and the ends of the hair were burnt like the sleeves.

    "What's going on?"

    "I said I want to cook a chicken soup for you to replenish your body, who knows that's it. The kitchen is burning! Hmm! The chicken is gone, and the meal tonight is gone!" Fang Miaomiao complained.

    "If it's gone, it's gone. Are people hurt? Let me see." Feng Nonglian carefully checked his body, and Fang Miaomiao hid ashamedly.

    "No, it's just a pity. That chicken is so fat, I can smell the fragrance..As a result, I took a nap against the pillar, and then I felt the heat in my legs, and the fire burned on my clothes. Fang Miaomiao still regretted his chicken, "This is my first time cooking. Originally wanted to surprise you. "

    "There is no surprise, but the shock gave me a basket." The more Feng Nonglian listened, the uglier her face became.

    Fang Miaomiao had never seen Feng Nonglian facing him with such a fierce expression. Suddenly, he was stunned, and squeezed his fingers at a loss, tears filled his eyes.

    The author has something to say: There are two more updates today. I'll change it one by one.

    Feng Ying: Do you care about me who is still locked in the firewood room closest to the burning house? Oh my god! Don't let me out yet!
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
791K 20.8K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
2.5M 144K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
150K 6.4K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...