[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 18

5.7K 268 6
By Erishi_An

"Wang Shangshu's daughter?" A girl appeared in Madam Hou's mind. "This is an unexpected candidate. That girl is a good girl, with good looks and family background. But I heard that Wang Shangshu's family is not dedicated to climbing high Zhier. Do you want to send your daughter to the palace?"

    The mother said: "It's that easy. It's impossible to be with the prince."

    "Aren't there other princes?"

    "If the prince didn't refuse directly, then it would be fine, but right now it is impossible to marry another prince."

    "That's what I said." Madam Hou nodded. It's not easy to be rejected by the prince. When she turns around, she will marry another prince, and the royal family will have to face. Let's come from Wu'anhou."

    The mother smiled and said, "Hey, how can the madam be so presumptuous."

."The second son is the future son of the Marquis, and he will inherit the title of Lord Marquis in the future. The fame of the Marquis of Wu'an is not bad. The second son is handsome and handsome, and he will soon be able to get an official and a half post in the Imperial Prison. It’s not difficult for Qingyun to go straight in the future. So, what else are they dissatisfied with?"

    Madam Hou was already proud of her son, and she was delighted to hear the grandmother's flattery.

    The mother said again: "Wang Shangshu family is a newcomer, and the family background is not as deep as our Wu'an Houfu. This is lost to us. But they are now the emperor's new favorite. The two complement each other, isn't it a beautiful thing."

    The more Madam Hou heard it, the more she felt that it was the truth, and she went to discuss with Lord Hou happily.

    The mother narrowed her smile, quietly walked to the deepest part of the Hou Mansion, and knocked on the door of the small courtyard of the world.

.Feng Nong Lian is picking herbs to make anti-mosquito herbal packs in the herb garden.

    His yard is the oldest, but fortunately there is a big one. It was originally barren, with only weeds. After Feng Nonglian came, people were asked to remove the weeds, the garden was cleared, and some herbs were planted.

    Later, the herbal garden was basically planted in Zhuangzi on the outskirts of the city, but the herbal garden in the yard was still preserved. What to use is very convenient.

    Fang Miaomiao didn't understand this, so he followed behind him to learn.

    It was summer, and the mosquitoes began to annoy. These anti-mosquito herbal packs sell well every year. Mosquito repellent and sleep aid, long before summer, someone has come to his store to ask if this year's herbal packs are available.

    Feng Nonglian taught him to recognize.

    "You are afraid of mosquitoes, so put this on your body. Mosquito repellent works very well..When I come, I will make one for you first. "

    He rubbed the red envelope on Fang Miaomiao's wrist that was bitten by a mosquito. Although it doesn't itch after applying the ointment, the red bag on the snow-white wrist is not pretty.

    Fang Miao is tender and recruits mosquitoes. It has just entered summer, and the mosquitoes have chased him and bit them.

    "Are these really useful? It's amazing."

    "Of course it works. Don't you believe me?"

    "XinXinXin! Brother is the best!" Fang Miaomiao praised Brother without any hypocrisy. In his eyes, Brother was already the best.

    His head turned slightly, and some inexplicable things got into his mind.

    Brother's herbal garden is so big, I guess there are all kinds of herbs. Is there that kind of medicine? Fang Miaomiao immediately got upset, and his mind was full of indescribable content.

    Hi. .Yesterday, I asked my servant to buy some kind of script for him. I don't know if I bought it.

    "Brother..." Fang Miaomiao yelled lowly.

    Feng Nonglian looked back at him: "What's the matter?"

    "Do you have that kind of herbal medicine?"

    "what?"

    "Just let you..."

    Buckle buckle. The knock on the door interrupted Fang Miaomiao's next words.

    Medicine that can make you work. Fang Miaomiao filled up the words in her heart.

    The servant went to open the door, and the mother walked in quietly.

    Fang Miaomiao blinked. It was not the subordinate in the courtyard of the world, nor the subordinate he had brought from the Anshun Hou Mansion. He hadn't seen it before.

    "I have seen the son, I have seen the little Houye." The mother blessed her body, first glanced at Fang Miaomiao, and said nothing.

    "You just say so."

."The slave and maidservant have done what you ordered. You will get news soon."

    "That's good." Feng Nonglian wiped her hands and told Jiao Xing to come out, "Go and get a ginseng from the storeroom for the mother."

    Jiao Xing has clever hands and feet, and quickly wrapped a piece of old ginseng in oil paper. The mother took it, opened the oil paper and took a look, the smile on her face deepened.

    "Old slave, thank you son."

    "Remember. You can't let others know about this, otherwise..." Feng Nonglian took the big scissors and cut out a flower with a click, "You know."

    "The old slave knows that the old slave will never speak out." The mother's expression changed, and she went out hastily holding the ginseng. The little grandson in her family was born weak, and the doctor said it would be best to raise it carefully with a century-old ginseng.

    But a century-old ginseng is so easy to get. .Even the Marquis of Wu'an only had the one bestowed by the first emperor, and it was taken by Madam Hou to her natal family. It was half of it, and half of it was finally recovered.

    In those few days, Master Hou was so angry that he couldn't sleep at night.

    I only heard that the betrothal gifts that the prince gave to Xiaohouye were as many as a whole bundle. That's why she took the risk...

    Fortunately, the elder son didn't ask her to do anything difficult, but just a whistle breeze in Madam Hou's ears.

    Madam Hou heard what the mother said, the more she thought about it, the more reasonable she became, and she discussed the matter with Lord Hou in the evening.

    "We have reached the age to marry a wife. I think Wang Shangshu's daughter is pretty good. With both good looks and appearance, Wang Shangshu's family is now a favorite of the new and noblemen, and they are complementary to us."

    Hou Ye frowned when he heard it.

    Wang Shangshu's daughter wanted to marry the prince, but he hadn't heard about it. .Lord Hou was somewhat grudged in his heart.

    But Madam Hou immediately persuaded him: "What's so bad about this. To say it, the official lady in the entire capital who has not been out of the cabinet may be the candidate for the prince concubine. If they lose the election, they will not be able to marry another son or master? It’s a matter of fact. Since my parents had deliberately let me enter the palace as a concubine, didn’t they also marry you.”

    Lord Hou felt reasonable after hearing this. In the past, before his sister came out of the pavilion, the family also said that she would be allowed to enter the palace.

    Besides, if you can't be a prince, don't think about other princes and concubines. Many people know that Wang Qianjin wants to marry the prince. Presumably, the other princes must not want to eat the "leftovers" of the prince.

    After the two of them worked together for a while, Lord Hou agreed, and soon proposed to Wang Shangshu's family.

    The matchmaker brought the gift to Wang Shangshu's house, boasting with a smile on his face. .Wang Shangshu and his wife didn't say anything. They neither agreed nor refused directly. They just said that they should think about it first.

    The couple played a perfunctory matchmaker and went back to the backyard, their faces collapsed. If it were before, they would never look down upon Wu'an Houfu.

    Although there is a family, but in the end it is a bit declining now.

    But now... before many matchmakers came to their home to propose marriage, the threshold of the family was almost broken. Since the rejection by the prince himself came out, the number of matchmakers who proposed marriage has been reduced by half.

    It is unlikely to marry another prince again.

    The Shangshu and his wife are discussing about granting their daughter to others. Don't say whether the son who proposed the marriage is good or not.

    Their daughter's temper is really tough.

    I was arguing about hanging myself at home, and I was tossing about it every day. .Now Wang Shangshu doesn't want to be a princess, he just wants to marry this daughter quickly.

    "For some reason, the news from home spread quickly. In the past few days, people outside knew that our daughter could not be a princess and was clamoring to hang herself. Hey, other ladies asked me about this, and I was ashamed to death. . It's hard for me to admit it."

    Mrs. Shangshu's face is not good, because of this incident, she hasn't gone out to watch a play with other ladies on horseback and tea in the past few days.

    "Do I look good on my face? Good things don't go out, bad things spread for thousands of miles. Even people in the court asked me about it. The prince even saw me and ran away. I'm almost ashamed." Wang Shangshu's face was even more ugly. "The servant in the house is not honest and talks about everything. Let me find out who is shaking off the house every day. I have to pull out his tongue."

    "Now things have spread. What's the use of investigating..It's better to think about how to remedy it. "

    "How to remedy this? Only by marrying her out as soon as possible for the current plan, can I barely earn my face." Wang Shangshu patted the table, and he was a little puzzled. Suicide thing?"

    "It doesn't matter if he has heard of it. Master, what about the second son of Wu'anhou?"

    Wang Shangshu stroked his beard and said, "The man is quite handsome. I study at the Imperial College, and my grades are pretty good. In the future, if I have a job as an official and a half, I should be able to slowly climb up. And their boss is going to live a life. In one or two years, the second son will definitely be able to inherit the title of nobility in the future, which is not bad."

    The two thought about it for a while, and also thought that this marriage was a good one.

    Of course, it was mainly because the daughter committed suicide and didn't know how to spread it, which made the other grandchildren stay away for a while.

.Only the Marquis of Wu'an came to ask for marriage as if he hadn't heard the news.

    After listening to her parents, Wang Qianjin cried and cried in the room for a while.

    "Miss, don't cry. Look at your eyes are crying and swollen." The girl brought an egg to Wang Qianjin to put her eyes on, and showed her in the mirror, "Look at your eyes."

    Wang Qianjin looked in the mirror and felt even more aggrieved.

    "If it's swollen, it will be swollen. No one will care. Mom and Dad are going to marry me out casually."

    She has admired the prince since she was a young girl, but now everything is gone like a phantom. My heart is infinitely desolate.

    "How could the old lady want to marry you casually? They were all carefully selected. The second son of Wu'an Hou, the slave has seen it. She looks like a talent, you have never seen it, miss, you don't know."

.Hearing the words of Wu'an Houfu, Wang Qianjin stopped crying.

    "The second son of Wu'anhou... Isn't his eldest brother just the dying lame."

    "Wu'an Hou Shizi is indeed suffering from leg problems."

    "Hehe." Wang Qianjin sneered, feeling a little happy when she remembered that Fang Miaomiao was married to the disabled Wu'an Hou Shizi.

    She couldn't marry a prince, and she would blame Fang Miaomiao for her tongue.

    The prince and Fang Miaomiao have met as a teenager, and they have always made good friends, and the relationship is very unusual. Wang Qianjin always felt that the prince liked Fang Miaomiao.

    She once saw the prince and Fang Miaomiao get along in the imperial garden. The prince had never laughed so naturally in front of others. The two stood side by side, and the figures of the two under the flower wall seemed so matched.

    The prince is handsome and extraordinary, so needless to say.

.The damn thing is that Fang Miaomiao has a dignified and handsome appearance, which is beyond reach. Concubine Rong is a rare beauty in the world. When she saw Concubine Rong, she felt ashamed of herself.

    Fang Miaomiao's appearance is six points similar to Concubine Rong, but much better than Concubine Rong. The total number of men and women in the capital city may not be comparable to him.

    She is jealous of Fang Miaomiao's beauty. I am more jealous that he can be so close to the prince.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
226K 8.6K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
489K 14K 75
After Being Dumped by his Son's Father 被儿子他爹甩了之后 Author 迷之鹿 Status 75 Chapters Description Wen Ziheng has a vicious half sister, and the vicious sist...
3M 128K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...