måneskin; imagines

By littlemaneskin

imagines about the one and only - måneskin. >> i won't be updating that frequently - when ideas spark, i writ... More

tattoo [d.d]
photographer [e.t]
crush [v.a]
bad day [t.r]
again [d.d]
love to hate me [e.t]
café gigs [v.a]
topless [d.d]
anger [e.t]
that angelis girl [v.a]
waitress [t.r]
baby [d.d]
confused and scared [v.a]
birthday [t.r]
phobia [d.d]
what day is it? [e.t]
one time [v.a]
drunk [t.r]
it is possible [d.d]
las vegas [e.t]
matching [v.a]
unexpected [e.t]
te amo [v.a]
xfactor [t.r]
💙💛
protect you [d.d]
las vegas; pt. 2 [e.t]
hopeless [v.a]
ashamed [t.r]
fuck around [d.d]
talk [e.t]
son [v.a]

messages [t.r]

2.9K 60 24
By littlemaneskin

a little prequel to the birthday imagine i wrote a while ago. enjoy :)

finding a good parking spot in this crowded ass place has and will always be the most frustrating thing ever. not to mention the anxiety of the news i found out not even 15 minutes ago mixing with the stress of parking big four-wheeled vehichles in tiny parking spots doesn't go together well. a bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

locking the door, i clutch my bag that is around my shoulder and take out my phone. unlocking it with my finger id, i immediately search up gio's contact and type in the messages i was supposed to type 15 minutes prior, but of course i'm late somwhere again.

me
gio the test came back positive

me
both of them

me
i'm pregnant
sent 6:41pm

i stop and wait at the front door of måneskin's studio, hoping to get a response from giorgia before i actually have to go in. she always answers her messages quickly.

after a few minutes that feel like a lifetime to me, i text her again.

me
gio, answer me!

me
what do i do?

me
i'm scared shitless and i'm seeing thomas literally right! now!

me
how do i tell him?
sent 6:43pm

this is so weird. she's always near her phone, hell, her job is purely on social media. i'm confused as to why she decided not to answer at the most frustrating time ever.

putting that aside and putting on a fake smile, i walk into the building where thomas is waiting for me. we're supposed to be heading to dinner and i offered to pick him up from the studio where he had band rehearsal all afternoon.

i can already tell i'm not gonna be able to eat much at dinner. i'm too nervous and the thought of food is making me feel so weak right now. but i agreed to it and i don't want the pregnancy to slip out, so i'm gonna have to suck it up.

going through the well known halls of their studio, i knock on the door and let myself in. even though i knocked, i gave the people inside no time to react whatsoever.

when i enter, i'm met with three very familiar faces. i smile to myself.

"hey guys," i greet ethan, victoria and damiano who are scattered around their studio, going over their recorded unreleased music, "are you close to finishing? where's thomas?" i ask, sounding out of breath.

they look between each other and then at the back of the room, all three of them staying silent.

"what- what's up? what's going on?" i ask, coming in closer to them. i'm now confused more than ever.

"um, thomas received some news a couple of minutes ago." ethan starts talking.

"yeah." damiano confirms, biting down on his nails.

"he's kind of just sat there," vic points to the back of the room, thomas' silluete evident in the background, "he didn't tell us what it is that's bothering him. he's in a shock state. that's all we know."

"he didn't answer any of our questions. you should go talk to him, he might talk to you." damiano ushers me to him and i look down at thomas's slumped body.

he's sitting down, staring at nothing. his lips are slightly parted while his eyes focus on something in the distance.

"thomas?" i call out, "amore, what's wrong? are you alright?" i ask and put one of my hands on his shoulder, trying to soothe him.

i pull my head lower so that my face is at his eye level.

"piccolo, talk to me. what is it?" i'm now getting more worried. he is usually more shy, but not with people this close to him.

"you're pregnant."

my whole world turns around. how the hell does he know?

i stare at him and he finally looks up at me, staring at me as well. my breath hitches in my throat as i take a sharp breath in.

i hear all the chattering quiet down behind us and i turn around to see them three looking at our direction wide eyed.

a large lump appears in my throat as i look between them and thomas, hoping they'll get my memo.

ethan notices and urges everyone out of the room quickly, leaving thomas and i alone to talk.

i straighten my posture and take my hand off his shoulder, starting to fidget with it.

"h-how do you know?" i ask, my voice coming out to sound shaky.

"you sent me messages." he answers back and unlocks his phone, showing me the texts i thought i sent to giorgia.

when i realise what i've done, i unlock my own phone and look through my sent messages.

i made the stupid, stupid mistake of switching gio's and thomas' contact. i knew i shouldn't have had gio's number listed under tesoro <3 and thomas' under thomas <3. this shit could and did only ever happen to me.

"thomas, i-" i look up at him to see him already staring at me.

"- i don't know what to say." the nerves get to me and a tear slips out of my eye and down my cheek.

"cara mia," he says and stands up, his tall, skinny figure now standing in front of me.

he cups my cheeks with his large hands and makes me look at him, "why are you crying? i'm here, darling."

"i'm just scared." i whisper under my breath, a quiet sob escaping my lips.

"of what?" he looks over my whole face, his thumbs grazing my red cheeks lightly.

he tries finding the answer in my eyes.

"of how i'd react?" he asks again and, even though i didn't want to admit it, i nod my head yes.

"oh, bella, it's like you don't even know me." he takes me into his embrace, his strong scent coating the inside of my nostrils.

he grips onto me tightly and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. my emotions take over and i coat his brown sweater with salty tears.

he lets me cry for a while, not even saying a single word. he sways our bodies left to right, trying his best to calm me down.

"you know, " he starts while i sniffle through my nose, "i will always be by your side, right?" he says and takes a hold of my hands, holding them in his.

i nod my head yes, "no matter what you decide to do regarding this situation, i'll always be right here to support you."

"and i want you to never doubt that. i've sworn to loving you and i never regretted it. not even once."

his words make me smile and i stare down at the floor, processing his lines some more.

"and even if there was someone to blame," he lifts up my face by my chin, making me look straight into his hazel eyes, "it'd be me. for being an idiot and not being more careful."

i giggle and he smiles, pulling me back into his chest. he caresses me and we stay there for a little while.

i take in another shaky breath, "i want to have this child, thomas." i admit.

he pulls out and looks down at me, smiling happily, "me too."

both of us giggle and he pulls me back into a passionate kiss, a kiss in which we're both smiling like idiots.

"yo, if it's a girl, her name is artemis!" we hear victoria from the door as both her and damiano stumble into the room, ethan following behind.

"you idiots, get back here!" ethan scolds like a mother does. obviously he didn't want to ruin the moment thomas and i were having.

giggling i say, "hey, i actually quite like that."

"no fair! i want a say in this too!" thomas protests, making me laugh loudly.

○○○

this is how i imagined thomas finding out about little tem 🥺
hope you enjoyed, loves! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 687 20
This book is the second part of 'Unconditionally' so please start reading this book after you have already read the first one! 🤍
29.8K 722 28
Just a story about the drummer of Måneskin that I decided to start writing at 3 am.
2.1K 101 31
Hey! It's wonderful to meet you! I'm Leonora a 21 year old girl from Italy, who just also happens to be best friend with Thomas Raggi.. Also known as...
42K 1.2K 28
✹ luisa knows nothing about måneskin, so when she got to meet them -when she was dragged at one of their concerts by her best friend- she was definit...