YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 52

2.8K 226 38
By crazybutterfly411

Well of one reader said chapters are too short. I feel happy the readers like my story this much that they want to read it more and more but I am daily writing around 5000 words to 6000 words per chapter and I can't write more than that . Hope you understand

Happy belated birthday Jannataranaushi .I am sorry but that day I got busy with office so chapter couldn't be complete . Hope you forgive this author of yours and accept the gift . Allah bless you with lots of updates of you,I and ours  😂😂😂.

Target 150 votes . I wont update until it is complete and I am sure about this .

Third person POV 

Keerti breathe struck in her throat as she look at the scene in front of her . Her heart felt like stopping at the moment listening krishi shrill cry . She look manish who to was shocked as karthik and others as her as they saw krishi who was crying loudly . She was lying near the staircase .

" Mu.mma" krishi whimpered while keerti came out of her thoughts and ran towards her daughter who was sitting near the staircase crying her heart out . She felt her heart in her mouth as she look at the blood oozing out near the cornor of her forehead. .

She gently picked her in her arms and took her towards the manish room while her heart pained listening her shrill cries . She rocked her in her arms while karthik handed Ishika the first aid box for her dressing. Gently Ishika did her dressing while keerti kept holding krishi in her arms whispering soothing words in her ears and rocking her . Ishika look at her friends who was having tears in her eyes looking at krishi who was sniffing in her neck holding her tightly .

" don't worry keerti wound is not that deep . It will heal in day or two . Just make her sleep for hour or so and she will be back with her energy " ishika said while keerti nodded and sighed in relief .

" But how did she got hurt ?? She was playing ludo with you all right " keerti said looking at karthik who shrugged.

" game ended long back actually. Dar went to pay the electrical bill while 8 went to give naira her medicine and when I came back she was already crying . " karthik said while manish nodded with concern .

" how did you got hurt krishi . You were watching shinchan when I left with Ishika masi for some work " tia said gently looking at krishi whose face was red due to crying and was sniffing on her mother's shoulder .

" Bruno took my peppa mumma...so I ran after him upstairs and I slipped from ....stairs . It was his mistake and now I am not talking to him . " Krishi said with tears pooling in her eyes and complaining to her mother about her friend who is responding for the this incident. Keerti listened and rubbed her back soothingly .

" Bruno katti . Krishi bruno no friends " krishi said glaring at bruno who was standing at the door of the room with krishi's peppa and was guilty for his mistake . He whimpered and look at her with sorry expression but krishi ignored and hid her face in keerti's neck making him sad more .

" bruno bad boy . Say sorry to kangaroo" karthik said controlling his laughter at krishi angry face and patting bruno on his head who bend his head down as gesture of sorry and slumped near the door waiting for krishi to acknowledge him while krishi again whined as karthik called her kangaroo .

" kittu jittu" she muttered loudly while everyone brusted out in laughter looking at playful banter between krishi and kartik.

" now come krishi . Nani brought krishi favourite orange juice. Come only krishi will get juice not bruno " swarna said entering the room carrying the orange juice glass with smile on her face while krishi poked a tongue towards bruno and karthik and happily sprinted towards her grandmother to drink the juice.

As krishi went down towards Swarna, bruno was quick to move towards keerti who patted his head lovingly and kissed his forehead . She smiled as he nuzzled his head near her neck and licked her .

" stay away from my mumma bruno . You go to your mumma . She is my mumma . Krishi's mumma " krishi yelled leaving the glass of juice half empty as she look at bruno who was playing with her mumma . With angry steps she ran towards keerti and hugged her pushing bruno out of her way while keerti sighed and everyone chuckled . Now this was only left .

" krishi finish this juice and bruno go , naira is calling " keerti said pulling krishi with her towards bed and handing her glass of juice while bruno with sad expression ran out of room as he heard faint sound of naira calling him .

Everyone went out of room as krishi finished juice leaving keerti and krishi alone in room so that keerti can make krishi sleep . She made krishi lay down in the center of bed and layed beside her covering both of them with quilt . Krishi was quick to hid her face near the bossom and hugged her tightly wrapping her one leg around her waist making keerti chuckled.

" krishi bruno is your friend right. He can take your toys . Why are you getting angry with him then . Dont you want him to be your friend " keerti said removing her hairs from her daughter face and made her look at him.

" but he made me fall from stairs . I got hurt mumma. See "" krishi said pointing at the bandage which Ishika did while keerti shook her head at her antics .

" you ran on stairs and slipped right. He didnt do anything . Why did you run on stairs when mumma have asked you to climb slowly . " keerti said softly explaining her while krishi looked down and nodded.

" sorry . But I will not talk to him . He took my peppa " krishi said adamantly while keerti sighed and nodded patting her head lulling her to sleep . She know how strong friendship these two posses . Both will patch up soon. She patted her head slowly and soon krishi drifted into deep slumber enjoying the warmth of her mother.

While keerti was making krishi sleep , she didn't know what the storm her grandmother and other noisy relatives have brought in her life . Just like the Indian relatives who dont have anything else to do except pointing out the flaws from someone's life they were doing the same thing .

"What do you think manish ?? What will we answer jamai sa and other members of their house when they will see bandage on krishika's forehead. " rama said while manish sister to nodded in agreement while manish sighed.

" they trust us to keep her safe and in return what we have given them . What will we say when they will ask us about how we are taking care of their daughter . " manish sister said while rama smirked and look at her daughter who was adding oil to fire .

" And keerti should not have left her alone as we all know how naughty that girl is . It is not even day one to their marriage life and being her mother and this is how keerti is taking care of kid. It's all her fault . She should have been careful with krishi " raksha said while other relatives nodded in agreement.

" well I think looking how careless and negligent keerti is god also don't want to risk any kids life. That why he didnt made her capable to raise her own child ." Sakshi said spitting out venomously.

Before someone could say anything, a loud sound echoed in the hall while sakshi hold her cheek tightly with her hand and look at Swarna who was glaring her . Everyone was shocked as Swarna slapped sakshi tight on her face while manish was proud of her wife .

" you are no one to say how much capable keerti is to be mother of child. Naksh and his family isn't any fool to trust their daughter life with someone who is not capable to take care of her . So kindly shut your mouth and about being capable of carrying a child, what happen to you it's been what 2 years to your marriage still you don't have child of own or you aren't capable .

I don't think god will grant a child to someone who don't have enough time for other things other than meddling and creating problem in someone else life . It was just a pure accident which can happen anytime , anywhere . So stop making it a issue and shut your stupid mouth otherwise I know how to make your stupid mouth shut " swarna said loudly while sakshi looked down ashamed. Rama was shocked looking at this side of Swarna as she never spoke in such matter which include keerti.

" now that if you people don't have any other thing to do except for pointing out mistakes from my daughter life then please you can leave because we have to prepare to welcome our son in law too and I dont want anyone to create any scene in front of him " Mainsh said walking out taking Swarna with him glaring at the sakshi and raksha .

Inside the room keerti slumped down on bed as the words echoed in her ears . Tears rolled down from her eyes as she look at krishi who was peacefully sleeping snuggling with the blanket with smile on her face .

Was it really her fault that krishi fell down from stairs ??. Agreeded she should be careful but she can't be 24 hours around her right . A mother can only protect and save her child but no mother can be with her child for 24 hours a day . She needs to separate her child from her so that he or she can grow up by facing the harsh reality of society and environment and in return she can take her child in her soothing embrace and guide her in thick and thins to bloom like a beautiful flower .

She didnt know what to do and what will be naksh and Singhnia family reaction when they will see bandage on krishi forehead?? Will naksh be angry with her ??

Her head started paining with all the wedding fatigue and crying. Washing her face she walked out her room after checking on krishi . Let naksh come, she have this much faith on him . She knew he will understand her .

She walked out of the room to look karthik feeding food on the dining table while as usual tia was telling some office gossips to Ishika while munching on her favourite potato chips packets while vansh was listening her rambling with boring expression on his face like he will puke now . She shook her head and moved to greet her friends .

" haye haye , time mil gya aapko aane ka ( haaye haaye, you got time to grace your presence ) . By the way where is your energy ball ?? " vansh said hugging keerti kissing her hair and asked about krishi whereabouts.

" sleeping. Dont go near her and wake her up otherwise she will become cranky " keerti said while vansh smiled and nodded and together they took seat next to everyone on dinning table and indulged in conversation with others.

Wearing his  watch on his wrist , naksh look at him in the mirror . Finally he was ready to go to his new in laws house . He look through the mirror looking at samaria who was ready and spwarled on his bed looking at her phone and smiling goofily . He scrutinized his gaze on her observing her . He is noticing her this much happy since morning . What could be the reason .

Spraying the perfume and looking at himself one last time , he turned and tiptoed towards his friend who was sitting on bed owning like her own . It wasn't a second later when a angry samaria was running behind naksh circling around the bed as she tried to snatched her phone back to him but he smirked and look at her with teasing gaze making her more red with his teasing gaze .

" So finally prince charming got a picture clicked with you huh ?? This is why you are smiling and jumping like a Cheshire cat since morning ?? Lucky enough " naksh said with teasing voice while samaira turned red and looked away to hide her blush from her bestfriend.

" shutup it's not like that and I am not at all smiling like this from morning . It is just the casual picture that's all . Now let's leave your wife must be waiting " samaria said snatching her phone from her and moving towards the mirror go look at herself for last time .

While samaira was doing her last touch up naksh look at his social media sites which included many messages from fans , business partners and others . Some were happy while some were judgmental . He ignored and scroll down Instagram when his fingers froze on screen due to samaira's question.

" By the way when are you going to tell keerti about your past. I think she deserves to know about you and ahana and you ? " samaira said looking at her friend who was tightly clutching the phone in his hand while his face was showing nothing but anger .

Just a name of person , and every memory came running back in naksh mind . From there initial meeting to their goodbye each and every moment flashed in front of his eyes . His eyes fell on krishi smiling photo and his anger blew more as he remembered how his daughter have craved for her mother and keerti is like a blessing to krishi as he can see how much krishi is happy with her .

" At reception from your looks I got to know you didnt told her about his naksh but you know right what nanu said past can't being changed , edited or forgotten it can only be accepted and from these few meeting with keerti I know she will accept your past with open arms . You just have to take one step towards her " samaria said putting her head on her shoulder while naksh look at keerti smiling face as krishi kissed him on cheeks as they posed for picture .

" I am just afraid . What if she also think me like ahana . I don't want krishi to suffer again sammy . I know I am unreasonable here but my insecurities doesn't let me speak a word to her . I know she has right to know but I am not ready yet . Let us make our relationship a bit strong " naksh said voicing out his thoughts while samaira smiled and look at him .

" well you know if someone accepts your insecurities and imperfection it makes your relationship more stronger . Just don't let these insecurities ruin your relationship naksh . You both have fair share of past and insecurities and it will only make your bond stronger when you voice them out to your partner . Rest is your choice " samaira said while naksh smiled and nodded.

" ready guys " they both look at sean as he entered the room with emma , lauren while daneil and ava were nowhere to be seen .

" yaa let's move , where is daneil and ava " naksh said and noticed his friends absence .

" actually they both are not coming . Ava is not well . She is feeling nauseous and dizziness since morning so she is taking rest and daniel is staying with her " lauren said and naksh nodded.

Soon they reached keerti home where they were warmly welcomed by the goneka family. Naksh greeted everyone and touched the feets of elders taking their blessings and all of them took seat in the hall . His eyes were roaming around looking for his wife and his daughter but they both were no where to be seen .

He engaged himself in conversation with the elders as they talked to him about politics and business. His eyes snapped towards stairs as he heard a melodious sound of anklets and smiled gazed his face as he look at his wife descending down the stairs with tia following her . She was in the same saree she wore in morning and was looking fresh as ever .

" come keerti , sit with naksh why are you standing their alone . Come !!" Vansh said while they all shifted and made space for keerti next to naksh while keerti shook her head .

" no guys sit , I will just check on krishi and help mom out . You all enjoy " keerti said as it was awkward sitting next to naksh when she knew how judgmental her grandmother and few aunt and uncle are .

" common dii , krishi is still sleeping in aunty's room . Aunty don't need your help. Come don't feel shy to sit next to jiju . He is already yours . " tia said with teasing smile while keerti and naksh turned red while everyone brusted out in laughter at their expense . Keerti sighed and moved towards seat which was emptied beside naksh and occupied it as she knew they will not leave her and continue to tease her .

They all indulge themselves in conversation while keerti was fidgeting her fingers as she was nervous about naksh reaction when he will see krishi. Will he be angry ?? She didnt know but all her thoughts halted as a warm finger entwined with her pinky finger and hold it in tight grasp . She look at her handsome who was talking to karthik and her uncle about something while his hand was holding hers . She didnt know how he gets to know about her nervousness and anxious and just his warmth makes her feel light and relax .
She hold his finger tightly and put other pallu on their entwined hands so that no once notice them and tease them further.

" Ved and ayush did'nt came with you guys. They are joining us for dinner right " karthik asked naksh while Ishika and samaira eys snapped towards them as they heard about their love interest .

" actually ved was going to london in afternoon only but he cancelled his plan for next week because Mayera wanted to accompany him so he will be joining us in few minutes and ayush is on the way " naksh  said while Ishika smiled as she got to spend some more time with him and woe her husband more but as soon as the next words registered into her mind , she mind got blank thinking about ved and Mayera together alone in some another country away from her . She knew ved won't betray her but a part in her tiny heart was not understanding. 

" papaa" they all were enjoying the evening as goneka started welcoming their son in law while offering him different kinds of sweets and feeding him when they heard a loud shrill happy voice of krishi .

Naksh eyes widened when he look at his daughter who was having a small bandage on her forehead . Keerti closed her eyes in nervousness as she didnt know now what will naksh say but she was only greeted by silence .

" how did you got hurt krishi ?? Is it paining " naksh asked pulling his daughter in his lap and looking at her wound while krishi laughed.

" no papa, I am strong girl you know. It is not paining and have you heard humpty dumpty poem. Like that I fall . Humpty dumpty sat on wall and humpty dumpty had a great fall " she told him while naksh sighed and smiled at her .

" ohh our kangaroo is becoming wise as a owl day by day keerti. What is the magic " karthik said while krishi scoffed and look at him with anger .

" mamiii mamu is again teasing me . And it was bruno fault I fall papa . He took my peppa " krishi said in complaining tone to naira while bruno whimpered and moved next to keerti asking her to pat him . Keerti smiled and kiss him on his head making him squeal and nuzzle his face in her legs .

" mumma noo...you only kiss krishi and papa. No bruno ...shoo" krishi said in angry tone not realizing what she said while heat rushed to keerti cheeks as she look at naksh who was already looking at her . Both of them remembered as how keerti kissed his cheeks before bidding him goodbye . Embarrassed she looked away hiding her red cheeks while naksh cleared his throat and look away as they were glances by the teasing hungry gazes of few idiots who hooted making atmosphere more embarrassing for them .

"Okay fine ..but now stop running on stairs like you usually do otherwise you will get more and more bandages . Not everytime papa and mumma will be around to save you " naksh said in serious tone to krishi explaining her and krishi nodded and hugged him . He kissed her hairs and made her comfortable in his lap while keerti smiled looking at them . She still can't believe naksh didnt said her anything ??
Maybe he didnt wanted to make a scence her that why ???
Maybe when they will reach home he will question her ??

" sorry for making you all wait , we were  actually struck in traffic " her thoughts halted as Vedant entered the hall with Mayera and ayush with her . Ishika look with her eyes wide in shock  towards ved who had his arm wrapped  around smiling and cheerful Mayera's waist who was looking beautiful in indian attire . She look at her husband who was smiling and not looking towards her a bit like nothing happened between them in morning .

" Chachiiii" her heart pained and burned in jealously as krishi happily sprinted towards Mayera smiling . Only she have right to claim that position  but because of her own mistakes and wrong decisions,  today krishi is calling someone else her chachiii. She look away from them controlling her tears while on the other hand samaira was looking like a hawk at ayush like her favourite meal . With wine colour shirt and black trouser and his signature sweet smile he was making her knees weak .

" Dont make it too obvious about your feelings . Apart from ayush not everyone are fools to not understand what looks you are passing him on . So control sam " naksh said bringing her out of her thoughts while embarrassed she glared him and look away making him laugh at her .

" let's have dinner come " kartik said and everyone nodded.  They all settled down on the chairs while Ishika fisted her hands as ved pulled chair for Mayera and made her comfortable before taking seat next to her giving her his heartwarming smile . Keerti was about to move into kitchen when a felt a hold on her wrist.  She turned around and look at her husband who was holding her hand while everyone attention was on them .

" where you are going?? Arent you having dinner with us " naksh whispered  indicating towards krishi  and him .

" I will help mom out and have my dinner later you carry on " keerti whispered while naksh sighed and nodded .

" no keerti di sit with jiju , you are the newly wedded couple and its jiju first  dinner at his in laws places after marriage so both of you should sit together and eat from one plate . Right papa " naira said bringing out salad carefully keeping her hand on her visible baby bump .

" ofcourse beta , keerti have dinner with naksh , others will help your mom out don't worry " keerti's uncle said while keerti nodded and took seat next to naksh . Soon dinner was served and as said naksh and keerti were given one plate to share along with krishi as keerti was feeding her small bites who was sitting in naksh's lap .

" common jiju , feed sweet to dii " tia said cheerfully while everyone attention again turned towards them . Keerti was about to shook her head as no when a small piece of sweet came in front of her lips . She look at naksh who smiled and she open her mouth and took the half bite from the sweet.

They all were having dinner peacefully and taking small talks in between and suddenly atmosphere became tense as shansakh casually asked about keerti joining back date .

" Keeerti we understand that now ayush sir is your brother in law and you are elder to him in relationship that doesn't mean you will take leave as much you want . Come back soon otherwise these two will make me certified insane. " shansakh said pointing at tia and vansh who pouted looking at him for feeding lies making everyone chuckled .

" Areey atleast let di and jiju enjoy the newly married couple period right.  I think di will join the office back once they  will be back from honeymoon . Right dii. By the way where are you two going .  " naira said enthusiastically while keerti look at naksh silently.  They never discussed about going to honeymoon.  They still need time to get adjust with schedule .

" Actually krishi have taken a lots of leaves from school due to wedding so I can't afford holiday and naksh is busy too so we will plan vacation  in krishi's winter vacation . So I will join office after a week or so " keerti said and look at naksh who too nodded .

" but what is need of doing job when your husband earns pretty well keerti . You should rather stay home and take care of his needs and krishi that enough.  Let' man do their work and you do yours . " keerti paternal aunt said making naksh look at her .

" Well I want my wife to work and stand on her feets without my help and be independent because from now  onwards whatever she will do , our daughter will look at her for role figure and I don't have problem with my wife working and so no one should have problem too.  It's her personal decision and about krishi care we can take care of her together. " naksh said to her aunt in gentle and polite way while manish and Swarna smiled at their choice. They were having someone who is their to support their daughter. 

Soon the dinner ended as after that no one decided to say anything and soon it was time for keerti's departure back to her new home where she will living her new life as wife , mother and daughter. 
With tears in her eyes she hugged her parents and karthik and took blessings from them.  Naksh greeted manish who blessed him and asked him to take care of his daughter. 

Bruno stand on his paws and tapped the window with his paw asking krishi to say goodbye but krishi didn't look at him and sat there with angry expression making him sad .

" krishi bruno is saying goodbye . Say him bye " naksh said to krishi in serious tone while krishi sighed and put her palm on bruno paw and handshake with him like they always do making him bark happily and also bringing smile on krishi's face and that made everyone smile .

As the car proceeded tears flowed from her eyes as she look at her father in the side mirror looking at her too . She felt a hand on her hand and look at her husband who smiled at her warmly silently giving her promise to be with her no matter what . She sighed and closed her eyes holding his hand and let the new life welcome her . A life as Keerti Naksh Singhnia.

Soon they all reached home and departed towards their room.  Keerti changed herself into her comfortable nighty after taking shower and look at naksh who had already changed in night clothes and was lying on bed with his phone at his side . She look at the empty space beside naksh and frowned.

Where is her energy ball now ?? she have school for tomorrow .  She moved out of her room and moved towards the main hall as she heard few voices coming there . As she reached the hall , as expected their was krishika Singhnia watching baby loney tones with utmost concentration.  Keerti sighed and picked up the remote and switched off the television making krishi whine.

" mumma please ...it was about to end " krishi whined while keerti crossed her arms on her chest and glared her .

" no you have school tomorrow so we should sleep early and look at time it's already late. Come now let's sleep mumma is tired " keerti said putting the remote back on table and moved towards the couch where krishi was laying .

" but mumma ..." krishi whined but keerti didn't give her a chance and picked her up and moved towards her room . The whole way to room krishi was whining and struggling to get herself free but keerti was keeping her hold tight as much she can .

Indian mothers and their super power you know !!

" I will record it for you and then you can watch tomorrow after coming from school . It's bad habit to watch television at late night " keerti said coming into the room locking the door behind her while krishi pouted and look towards her father who was already looking at him with amusing smile . Earlier naksh used to give up on her demands and wait for her to complete the episode but it was first time when she have left the episode in middle .

Keerti came towards their bed side and made krishi lay down on bed and settled herself next to her and covered themselves with duvet . Naksh switched off the night lamp after setting the temperature of ac and layed next to them . It wasn't even a second when krishi again jumped out of duvet and sat with angry face .

" I am not sleepy mumma . " krishi whined but keerti sighed and pulled her back and wrapped her arms tightly around her restricting her moment .

" but mumma is and mumma want  krishi to give mumma big hug and sleep. You will not sleep with mumma then " keerti said in sad tone trying to blackmail krishi who look at her father once who had his eyes closed and was having a smile on his face and look at her mother who was giving her puppy eyes and pouted face .

" you can hug papa and sleep . Papa have big hands he will give you big hug . Krishi have small hands how she will give you big hug . " krishi said showing her small palms  while naksh brusted out in laughter while keerti narrowed her eyes at her daughter .

" Fine I don't want to hug anyone and sleep  . Now don't come to mumma when you want to hug and sleep with me . " keerti said with fake angry tone and turned to another side and pulled duvet on her face making krishi sad .

" papa mumma angry with...krishi " krishi said in low tone as keerti didn't even turned even after 10 minutes and look at her to help her .

" you didn't  gave her hug that's why she is angry you know.  Give her hug and kiss she will be alright.  Go " naksh whispered back while krishi nodded and moved towards keerti who was hiding in the blanket .

Krishi shifted towards keerti and tried to pull the blanket away from her face but keerti didn't bulge a bit . Krishi again tried and climb on her and tried to pull the duvet while keerti didn't gave her response .

" mumma sorry . I promise I will give you hug and sleep . Me sleepy now " krishi said yawning and trying to pull duvet away from her face with her small hands and look at naksh to help her as her mother was not giving any response. 

Suddenly she shrieked in surprise and laughed loudly as keerti tossed on the bed suddenly and started tickling her making her laugh loudly . Naksh smiled looking at them loudly happily and captured the moments in his phone .

His family !!
His precious pearls!!!

After tickling and giggling for few minutes and enjoying the moment , krishi become tired and started yawning. Keerti smiled and covered her with duvet making her lay between them and patted her head to make her sleep as krishi snuggled her head against her chest and few minutes krishi was in deep slumber . She caressed her head and her eyes went towards the bandage on her forehead.  Her heart pained looking at the wound and she kissed it softly without disturbing krishi sleep.  Her eyes went towards naksh who had his eyes closed and arms wrapped around on his chest in crossed manner . He didn't asked and    scolded her for her negligence even once . She kept staring him for few minutes and startled as naksh spoke .

" Done staring at me wifey !!! I know I am handsome but don't stare at me like this . It makes me shy you know " naksh chuckled opening his eyes and looking at her while keerti smiled and looked down .

" well now spill it out . I know you wanted to talk about something but still thinking since the time we arrive back." naksh said pushing krishi curls away from her face while the latter snuggled more and more into keerti chest making both of them smile . Keerti hugged krishi close to her heart and look at naksh. 

" Arent you angry with me ? " keerti voiced out while naksh look at her in confusion .

" No !! Why will I be angry with you ?? Why you thought so " naksh said popping his head on his one arm and looking at his wife in confusion.

" I mean because of my negligence krishi got hurt on her forehead.  If I would have taken her extra care maybe this won't happen " keerti said caressing krishi bandage while naksh sighed and held her hand making her look at him .

" keerti you can't be everywhere around krishi . These are the small bumps which every child faces when they are small and its is natural process how child grows and become strong . We can only protect her that's it . You can't be around her to save and protect her.  She ran on stairs and fall . What is your fault in this . " naksh said playing with her engagement ring while keerti smiled . God knows why but this man always push her insecurities away with his thoughts and his presence .

" stop thinking nonsense and sleep . You have another big task to do tomorrow that is sending this energy ball to school and I am telling you it's a very tough task and I am not helping you out . All the best for your first day " naksh chucked while keerti laughed and nodded .

" Good night bella " pressing his lips on her forehead he whispered while keerti smiled and wished him same. He kissed krishi forehead too and holding krishi's one hand they both went to sleep and awaited for her new day , the new day towards their journey to arrive .

Sometimes it is good to voice your thoughts out , it helps to understand other person thinking and opinion and also calms your heart and mind !!

Target 150 votes

So how was the chapter??

Krishi is possesive for keerti daam !!!

Poor bruno !! His friend is angry with him !!

Swarna took side for keerti by slapping sakshi ?? What you think how dadi would have felt .

Samaira is still not voicing out her feelings to ayush what you think she should do ?? Propose aayush and voice out her feelings ??

Keerti is all ready to send krishi to school next day which according to naksh is very difficult. How will be her experience??

Stay tuned and follow this author who is writing constantly since last two days in her break to make you smile .

With love
Callmesancheti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
171K 6.9K 80
[First book in Our Chance Series] He is rude. She is polite. He is cold-hearted. She is soft-hearted. He was extroverted. She is introverted. He's a...
42.6K 3.8K 58
An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometimes, our real life is more dramatic than...
17.4K 525 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...