The Nerd and the Bad boy(UNDE...

By burself

Mia Swift is a socially awkward nerd who's never kissed a guy or let alone done anything adventurous in her e... More

The Nerd and The Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N -Aaaaahmazing Newssss!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N
Chapter 47
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
This is for a wonderful supporter :)
Chapter 50
New Year's Resolution

Chapter 5

34.5K 1K 117
By burself

Edited 4/21/20

I scream. Who wouldn't scream. A man is in my room after hours. 

Jason quickly clamps his hand over my mouth. "Shut up." He whisper shouts. "You want everyone in the neighborhood to hear." 

I nod and he takes his hand away chuckling quietly. 

Why?

Why?

Why? Why? Why?! WHY?!

Is the word I've been repeating for the last 5 and half minutes.

Why is Jason McCoy here? Why does God hate me so much? Why must life be so bitter? Did I do something wrong? I had to have. Maybe in a past life. Yeah, that must be it.  

He positioned himself against the window seal laying down with his elbow on the pillow and his head resting on his hand.

"I watch you from my window!" I blurt, the first thing that comes through my mind. I know that mom told you to be honest, but something things should be left unsaid. My subconscious scolded me. 

He looks stunned. His mouth slowly dropped open. His emerald green eyes gazed into my full brown ones. A moment of awkward silence passed through us as my face flushed deep red. He then abruptly bursts out into fits of uncontrollable and maniacal laughter.

My eyes widened a fraction. Do normal people laugh at that?

"Seriously?" He continues to laugh, trying to catch his breath. "So the whole thing a couple of hours ago wasn't a one time thing?" He breaths. 

"No? Er--I mean yes. Wait." I stutter. "Of course it was." 

He bursts out laughing again.

Oh my god. Does this boy ever quit laughing at my expense.

"Mia? Are you okay? I heard noises!" My dad yells ascending the steps.

Oh my god. Why?

"You have to get out of here!" I whisper at Jason, attempting to shove him out the window .

"No. I'm fine here!" He smirks not even budging. To irritate me further, he begins changing his position. Now he has his hands behind his head, laying down taunting me, as if he's saying 'Ha. Sucks to be you.'

"Honey?" My dad says, knocking on the door repeatedly. "Open up." 

"If I die," I tell Jason in the most deadly voice I can muster up. "Remember, I've never liked you. Not once."

"The stalking seems to tell me different." I hear him whisper after me. "Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you had a pictures of me all over the room." 

I blink a couple of times taking in what he says. "I'm weird, not that weird." Which prompted him to laugh again. Fortunately, it was quieter this time.  

I run to the door at a fast pace, tripping causing me to do a body slam on the door in the process.

Jason covers his mouth, trying to hold in his annoying laugh.

I turn to glare at him.

"Let me in Mia." My dad says sighing.

"I can't!" I yell.

"Why?" He asks curiously.

Uh? Why? Um... Let's see. What's a good excuse. Oh, there's a relatively attractive boy laying in my bed that I sometimes stalk because of curiosity.

Something tells me that that's not going to fly within the Swift family.

"I'm naked!" I blurt the first thing that pops in my head. Again Mia. Holy moley, how much does it take to realize you should just stop talking. Jason once again tries to hold in a laugh, failing miserably. "So naked." I nod. Yes, that should do it. 

"What...? My dad trails off. "Just, you know what-- Never mind."  My dad exclaims. "Just, quiet down a little."

Phew! Alright Mia, nice going!

"Good night Mia!" My dad yells as he descends the stairs.

"Night, dad." I let out a shaky breath.

I turn to glare at Jason. "Laugh louder! They didn't hear you in South America!" I all but shout, sarcasm lacing in every word.

"Quiet down Mi. You don't want him to come up again." He taunts, smirking. "Oh wait. He probably won't on the account of you being so naked." He laughs. 

"You need to leave." I sternly command, ignoring him.

"I can't." He deadpanned.

"Why is that?" I retort, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Just because." He replies.

"Because..." I ask him.

"Because." He repeats. "That's all I got." 

"Because you're stupid?" I offer.

"'Because, I don't want to!" He shrugs. "You're not a very good host you know." 

Okay. I'm about to throw something at this boy.

"What do you mean by that?" I almost yell.

He sighs. "I need a place to crash. Kyle thinks that I'm--my folks kicked me out for a while." He suddenly says.

Right, because that's what you want you were going to say.

"So? Go to one of your girl's house?" I simply reply.

"I don't do anyone twice." He smirks. "Unless, they're worthy of it." He adds.

That's so gross. I feel like I'll catch an STD just by talking to him.

"Look, despite my conscience begging me to help you, I can't." I sarcastically let out.

"Oh okay. I get it." He smirks. "Not a problem." 

Oh really?

"But wouldn't it be horrible if a certain picture of yours becomes the most popular thing on the internet?" He smiles. "What a shame if that happened. I mean, you don't really have a lot going for you as it is..." He trails off.

"What picture?" I hesitantly question ignoring his insult.  No no. Don't you dare Jason.

"I wonder..." He trials off, his eyes twinkling in mischief.

I run to my purse and open it. It isn't there. The freaking photo isn't there.

Clever. Jason, very clever indeed.

"YOU STOLE IT, AGAIN!?" I growl.

He simply chuckles. "You never took it back, Mi."

"I clearly remember that--," My mind trails off to that night. I got the purse, but I didn't check for the photo. "Fine!" I grit my teeth. "You can stay!" I mumble.

"Thanks, babe." He winks.

I roll my eyes and force down the blush that's threatening to rise.  I'm going to blame my hormones for my stupid red face. "Do not call me babe. I am almost an adult" 

"By the way, it's creepy to break into someones house." I accuse. 

"Might I remind you how we first met." 

He got me. He pats the bed gesturing me to 'come sleep'. "Yeah, I'm coming. I need to use the bathroom." I groan, walking off.

I walk back into my room. I hear faint snores. It seems that he has fallen asleep.

I walk to my bed.

He has his shirt off and I roll my eyes. "I can't believe he's that hot." I seethe out. It's so unfair. I took a look at his shirtless body. More scars. What does he even do?  He has a long tattoo that on right side of his upper chest. It was some kind of language I didn't recognize. 

Just what is Jason into? 

I shake my head from those thoughts and I walk into the closet to take a pillow and blanket.

There is no way I'm sleeping with him. I neatly put it on the ground and I lay down. I get myself comfortable and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to something on my waist. The feeling is oddly comfortable. I move closer to the object to have my head touch it. I open my eyes.

"Holy cow!" I scream.

"What the hell?" He yells just as loud. "Mi, it's the morning, stop screaming." Jason says irritatingly and tried to close his eyes again. 

"Excuse me?" I ask poking him harshly in the face. "Why are you sleeping with me?" I question, red faced.

His eyes shot open and shrugged my hand away. "I got cold." He replied shrugging.

"You were on the bed. I was on the ground." I say. "I couldn't possibly understand how you got cold. And if you hadn't noticed I have 4 blankets on that bed." I say pointing to it. 

Jason follows my gaze and nods his head. "Yeah what's up with that? Okay, let me rephrase my answer. I thought you were cold." He smiles.

"That's not even... Hey!" I shout seeing that he still doesn't have a shirt on. "Put on a freaking shirt!" I say, blushing.

Stop face, stop! Alright, there's got to be something I can do about this blushing ordeal.

"Does that make you uncomfortable?" He smirks. "Cause you're getting kinda red." 

"Yes." I whisper.

Who wouldn't be?

He seems surprised that I admitted it so quickly.  His expression was replaced by a smirk again. "Good to know." He winks causing me to blush all over again. He still puts on a shirt though which made me confused.  "You actually listened?" 

Jason looks at me and laughs. "I'm not that much of a bad guy." 

His answer didn't make me think anything of it until later. I didn't realize that his answer had implied that he is somewhat of a bad guy. 

AN:
Well, that was certainly interesting. And Jesus fucking Christ, I actually never understood people that blushed that much. I kinda feel a little bad for them. Do you guys do that? If so, is it Mia Swift bad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 60
Life has been pretty normal for Malia Reid for the past two years. She gets good grades, has nice friends, and most importantly: she stays out of tro...
6M 197K 38
The only thing Mia Hope has in common with Jake Carpenter, Artwood High's most popular quarterback, is a love for the coffee served at The Coffee Pod...
469K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
687K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...