The Future Is The Past (Trans...

By PrincessAura273

Vaughan Witwickey is a music lover. Listens to any kind of music she can get her hands on. When she creates a... More

The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)
Part 1
Chapter 1 - Strange Noise
Chapter 2 - Decepticon Attack
Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots
Chapter 4 - Operation: Power Plant
Chapter 5 - The Crystal Mines
Chapter 6 - What Happens Now?
Chapter 7 - The Dubstep Discovery
Chapter 8 - A Musical Truth
Chapter 9 - Surprise
Chapter 10 - They Just Had To Come Back
Chapter 11 - Rescue
Authors Note - Which Episodes?
Chapter 12 - Meeting The Whiz Kid
Chapter 13 - Anti-Matter Formula
Chapter 14 - Fight Back
Chapter 15 - Autobot Down
Chapter 16 - One Way Or Another
Chapter 17 - Going Home
Part 2
Chapter 18 - Senior Year
Chapter 19 - Good Things Will Happen
Chapter 20 - Return To Mission City
Chapter 21 - A Messed Up Sparkplug
Chapter 22 - Atmosphere
Chapter 23 - Natural Disasters
Chapter 24 - A Plan of Action
Chapter 25 - Battle of Cybertron
Chapter 26 - Another Transformation
Chapter 27 - Get Back Up
Chapter 28 - Animals
Chapter 29 - Losing Control
Chapter 30 - Old Memories
Chapter 31 - Take Your Mind Off Things
Chapter 32 - Immobilized
Chapter 33 - Demobilized
Chapter 34 - Seeing Double
Chapter 35 - Father Figure
Chapter 36 - Fast Future & Corrupted Minds
Chapter 37 - Personalities
Part 3
Chapter 38 - Who Is Remix?
Authors Note: Removing Some Episodes
Chapter 39 - Open House
Chapter 40 - Empire State Of Mind
Chapter 41 - New York State Of Mind
Chapter 42 - Surprises At Every Corner
Chapter 43 - Autobot Day
Chapter 44 - Decepticon Day
Chapter 45 - One In The Same
Chapter 46 - Return
Chapter 47 - Exposed
Chapter 48 - Origin
Chapter 49 - Graduation
Authors Note: Review!
Chapter 50 - Summer Vacation & Seperation
Chapter 51 - Cybertonium
Chapter 52 - Welcome Back To Cybertron
Chapter 53 - Blaster
Chapter 54 - Dark Side Of The Moon
Part 4
Chapter 56 - Car Chase
Chapter 57 - Raoul
Chapter 58 - Fast & Furious
Chapter 59 - Dancitron
Chapter 60 - DJ Got Us Falling In Love
Chapter 61 - Old Bonds
Chapter 62 - He Could Be The One
Chapter 63 - Transform
Chapter 64 - Getting The Band Back Together
Chapter 65 - Guitar Cases
Chapter 66 - Drop That Bass
Chapter 67 - Piano Player
Chapter 68 - Better Than Ever
Chapter 69 - Battle Of The Bands
Chapter 70 - Bad News
Chapter 71 - The Mesmerizers
Chapter 72 - Slumber Party Blues
Chapter 73 - Shake Your Tail
Chapter 74 - Under Our Spell
Chapter 75 - Semi-Finals
Chapter 76 - It's A Trap
Chapter 77 - Arguments To Solutions
Chapter 78 - Pull It Together
Chapter 79 - Welcome To The Show
Chapter 80 - Destinies
Chapter 81 - Final Goodbyes
Epilogue
Possible Sequel?
Ko-fi

Chapter 55 - College

984 43 19
By PrincessAura273

Before anyone knew it, summer vacation was over like flash.

After the orientation, Vaughan and her friends flew home, preparing themselves for college and work. Meaning, it was time to pack up their things, and move out of their homes.

This had to be the hardest thing Vaughan has ever done in her life.

Not only was she moving away to college, she was moving away from her home town, her home country.

It was hard for her to NOT cry as she packed up her last suitcase.

Her father, Captain Witwickey, helped her move some boxes down to the car, containing any personal belongings she wanted to take with her to Julliard.

During this time, she also took the time during breaks from de-decorating her room, to write up one more Dubstep song before she left. She figured with her going to college, she wouldn't have the time make more Dubstep songs since she would be so busy with school. She also made sure that it was her longest Dubstep song, wanting as much time as possible to work on it.

She also took the time, scanning through her feeds to see that other users have attempted to make their own Dubstep creations. Some of them weren't half bad. Vaughan especially enjoyed one a user made that was a Dubstep remix of the "Luigi's Mansion" video game theme song.

Although her loyal subscribers continued to support her.

Once it was done rendering, she began the upload to YouTube, naming the song "Mind Blown" before closing her laptop and putting it in its laptop case.

She sighed, turning around slowly as she took a look around her room.

Her bed sheets and mattress were packed in the van, her posters were off the walls, a few of her favourite books were off the shelves, family photos were stored in her suitcase with all of her clothes, except for a pair waiting for her by the bathroom.

She almost forgot that she was still in her pyjamas since she was working so hard.

There was a knock on her door as she turned, seeing her mother, Margret. Her very bright brown hair that could be mistaken for a red shade glowed as the sunlight from the window shined on her face as she stepped inside the room, looking around herself.

"Today is the big day." she said.

"Yeah, I guess it is." Vaughan replied.

The two of them continued to look around the room, until the two of them finally made eye contact. Margret looked like she was going to choke up. Her eyes became watery as she held a hand up to her chest.

"Mom...?" Vaughan walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you crying?"

"I just have... something in my eye." she choked, trying to wipe the tears away.

"Aw mom!" Vaughan cooed as the two of them hugged.

Margret hugged her daughter tightly, sniffling as she spoke. "I am so proud of you honey."

"I know. And I know is isn't easy for you." Vaughan replied.

Margret coughed quietly as they broke up from the hug, Margret wiping the tears off her face. "You grandmother was just like this when I left for college. I never knew I'd get so emotional." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll come back and visit on the holidays mom. I promise." Vaughan assured.

"Oh, I know you will honey." Margret smiled. "Go get showered and ready, I'll take this down for you."

"Okay." The two of them hugged one more time before Margret took Vaughan's suitcase with her and left the room.

Vaughan made her way into the bathroom, taking her clothes with her. She shut down the door, having a quick shower and got dressed and cleaned up. Today she wore a long pink t-shirt with a red belt, black lou-lou lemon shorts and a red baseball cap.

She stepped back into her room, slipping on her fathers old army dog tag necklace before grabbing her laptop bag and hoisting the strap over her shoulder. She walked over to the door, taking one last look at her room with a smile before shutting the lights and closing the door behind her.

She jogged down the stairs, meeting up with her mother once again. She slipped her neon pink high tops on before hugging her mother one more time and going out the door. Her father was leaning against the van, parked in the drive way, the trunk full of boxes and her suitcase.

"How's my college girl doing this morning?" The man grinned.

"Fine father." Vaughan smiled as the two hugged.

Margret followed behind, joining in on the group hug. As they departed, a loud honk sounded. Another van pulled up in front of the house, as Daphine jumped out and ran towards her friend.

"Vaughan!"

"Daphine!" Vaughan cried as she raced over to her friend, the two nearly tackling each other in a bear hug.

"I can't believe it! The two of us moving to New York! How cool is that?!" Daphine exclaimed.

"I'm so glad you two will get to see each other over there." said Margret. "It's while it is fun to meet new people, it's always a good idea to stay close to people you already know."

"We're going to have an awesome time! We'll see the sights, do some shopping, go out to eat together, maybe see a show! And--"

"Don't forget school you know. That's the main reason you two are even going!" a voice called.

The two girls looked over to see Josh and his father pull up in front of the house in their car.

"Josh? You're heading off to New York today too?" Vaughan asked.

"Yeah! My uncle needs help setting up shop, so I decided to leave early." He answered.

"Oh, wouldn't it be so cool if we were all on the same plane?" Daphine suggested.

"That would be pretty neat. Hey dad, which airline am I on again?" Josh asked, turning to his father.

"Your ticket says you're on Air Canada, flight 217." His father answered, reading the ticket.

Daphine gasped loudly, followed by a squeal. "No way! Us too! Me and Vaughan were already on the same plane to begin with, but now that we're all on the same plane, this is going to be totally fantastic!"

"Calm down Daphine, we still need to say goodbye and actually GET ON the plane first." said Vaughan.

Daphine shot Vaughan a playful glare. "You are such a buzz kill sometimes."

"But that's not all! There's more!" Josh announced.

"Hello!" Andrew yelled, popping out from hiding in the back passenger seat.

"Andrew? What are you doing in there?" Vaughan ask as she and Daphine ran over to the car.

"Since my college term doesn't start until January, Josh and his uncle are letting me stick around with them and work at the shop." He explained.

"That's great!" Daphine smiled.

"Perfect! Now all four of you can stay together." said Margret.

"Hey! We're friends for life. Right guys?" Vaughan grinned, looking over at her friends.

"Yeah! Because friendship, is magiiiiiic!" Andrew sang, slightly off key.

"Dude, you've been spending way too much time with your little sister." Josh laughed.

"You have your hobbies, I have mine." Andrew replied, crossing his arms as he sank back into his seat.

"Alright now, that's enough chitter-chatter. It's time to head off." Captain Witwickey called as he got into the family van, starting the engine.

"New York City, here we come!" Daphine cheered, jumping in the air.

"I'll meet you guys at the airport!" Vaughan smiled brightly as she hugged her friends one more time before running back to her fathers van, jumping into the front passenger seat.

The two other vehicles parked in front of the house pulled out, driving down the street as Captain Witwickey backed up the van and followed the two vehicles to the main highway, waving goodbye to Margret as they drove down the street.

******

The plane ride over to New York was long and tiring, but definatly worth the wait. Vaughan and her friends arrived in New York City later in the early afternoon.

Josh's uncle was kind enough to help everyone with their things as they all prepared to move into their new homes. While Andrew and Josh would be staying at their uncle's place, Daphine moved into one of the dorms of her university while Vaughan actually moved into an apartment complex just across the street from her new school.

She and her friends worked tirelessly to get all of her stuff into her new apartment, and as they were working, there was an unexpected surprise.

"Hey Vaughan!"

Vaughan was pulling out one of the boxes from Josh's uncle's van when she turned around to see Spike, Carly, and Sparkplug pull over to the side.

Vaughan had almost completely forgotten that New York wasn't actually too far from Mission City, the Witwickey's family home of origin.

"What are you guys going here?!" She exclaimed as she ran over to them, giving her cousin a hug.

"We knew you were moving today, so we thought we'd give you a hand." said Carly.

"That's really sweet of you guys. We're almost done actually, but you're more than welcome to help with the remaining boxes." Vaughan suggested.

"Sure thing." Sparkplug nodded. "Spike, Carly, you two help Vaughan with the ones over there and I'll bring the heavy stuff."

"Just be careful dad." said Spike as he and the two girls began to pick up boxes.

"Since when am I not careful?" Sparkplug teased, walking over to the truck.

"Hey! I knew I heard familiar voices." Daphine smiled as she walked down the stairs. "Hey guys! So good to see you!"

"Hey Daphine! What school did you get into?" Carly asked.

"I'm over at NYU." She answered.

"Shut up, my older sister goes there!" Carly exclaimed.

"That's so cool, okay so get this--" The two of them quickly began to gossip as Daphine followed Carly back inside.

"I know two people who will become fast friends." Vaughan chuckled, plugging in her headphones into her phone and bringing them up to her ears, listening to her new Dubstep song. So far it had 300,000 views. Not bad for something being posted earlier this morning.

As Vaughan walked up the stairs, carrying two boxes stacked up onto each over, Josh and Andrew came jogging out of the building, nearly hitting her in the process.

"Whoa! Watch it--Ah!" Vaughan spun around, tossing the boxes into the air as she began to fall back.

Before it looked like she was going to hit her head on the sidewalk, someone caught her just in the nick of time. She looked up to meet the face of her rescurer. She froze, the light of the sun dimming down as she saw the light skin and blue eyes, and the black hair with the head band.

"You okay?" The boy asked.

It was the same boy she ran into at the orientation.

She couldn't bring herself to speak. The boy helped her back to up her feet, handling her back her headphones which she dropped during the fall. "Perhaps you should pay a bit more attention?"

Vaughan only chuckled in response. "Right.. Yeah."

"We've got to stop running into each other like this." He grinned, waving goodbye as he continued to walk down the street.

"Vaughan! You okay?" Sparkplug asked as he and the boys came over to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Startled, but fine." She answered, not taking her eyes off of the boy as he crossed the street, entering Juliards main building.

So... He's a student at the school.

"Friend of yours?" Spike asked, knocking her out of her train of thought.

She shook her head, looking over to her younger cousin. "I... Only just met him."

"Sorry about that Vaughan, it won't happen again." Andrew apologized while Josh nodded in agreement.

"Do you need to me take you to a walk in clinic?" Josh's uncle asked from the doorway.

"No, that's okay. I think I'll live." Vaughan answered, waving the idea off.

"Welp, let's finish up here, then move on to Daphine's dorm." said Josh.

*******

Unpacking everything took forever to finish!

It had been days since Vaughan and her friends moved to The Big Apple and Vaughan's muscles were still sore because of that. Yesterday was Vaughan's first day of college, and she was both excited and nervous.

Nothing serious that day, just going over the basics and what they would be learning in the course.

While she was there, she kept an eye out for the boy, but didn't see him. Perhaps he was studying something else at the school.

Vaughan had no idea what she felt about the boy. She has never felt this, well... Warm. She never felt like this before when she met other boys, especially two of her best friends Josh and Andrew. There was something about the boy that intrigued her. But one thing's for sure;

She was looking forward to meeting him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3.9K 20
I haven't a clue what I'm doing I just liked other books I've read on here and thought I would give it a go. I'm not taking requests. Disclaimer: I...
1.7K 48 47
The first sequel to Transformers: Beginnings. t's been 6 months since the battle of San Francisco, and the Decepticons have suffered a great loss wit...
1.2K 36 37
My first fanfic I wrote back in highschool. A celebration of all Transformers universes from G1 all the way to RID 2015. Characters from different it...
7.1K 254 13
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...