[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

Av Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 15

6.2K 307 22
Av Erishi_An

As he was talking, Feng Nonglian came out of the study.

    Fang Miaomiao quickly kicked off Fengying who was pulling with him.

    "Brother, I have nothing to do with him. Don't get me wrong."

    "I know." Feng Nonglian patted Fang Miaomiao's hand to comfort him.

    When Feng Ying saw the two get along closely, he only felt that countless regrets flooded into his heart.

    "You would rather be with this sick child than with me? Miao Miao, can you live with him for a few years? At most, he will die in a few years, and you will have to be a widow..."

    "Shut up!" Fang Miaomiao hates the word death most when people mention the word death, and explodes when he mentions it, "I'll hit you! Fuck off!"

    Feng Ying was taken aback by his fierce appearance. He had never seen such a Fang Miaomiao. Fang Miaomiao's impression of him has always been innocent and lovely. Unacceptable Feng Ying left blankly.

.After walking a few steps, she turned her head reluctantly, only to see Fang Miaomiao looking at Feng Nonglian, his eyes focused, only one person could be seen.

    He suddenly realized that he had accidentally lost something important without knowing it.

    Such a scene may have been there a long time ago. At that time they were still young...

    When was he no longer in Miao Miao's eyes? He couldn't understand. However, if you miss it, you miss it, and you can't recover it.

    Feng Nonglian took Fang Miaomiao and sat down and looked at him.

    "Miao Miao is so mighty, you can give me a head now."

    Fang Miaomiao still pouted, looking at him with tears. He didn't want to see his brother leave before him again.

    "Be good, you can lift the oil bottle no matter how pouted."

    "Brother! You have to stay with me for a long time, okay!".Fang Miaomiao wrapped his neck tightly, "Okay, brother."

    Feng Nonglian closed her eyes and kissed his eyes. Tears are a bit sour.

    "Okay. Brother promised you."

    Fang Miaomiao was angry for a while, and everyone was bored. Feng Nonglian saw that he was not in a good mood, so she let him go out for a run.

    "These are for the prince, and these for the noble concubine to taste." Feng Nonglian prepared two gifts separately. In addition to the most popular sugar sold in their store, they also added various fresh fruits and vegetables from the farm, which were added together. There is always a basket of zeros.

    Fang Miaomiao sent the prince first. When the prince met, he said straight: "There is something good, Fang Miao, you only take it out now."

    Fang Miaomiao blushed slightly: "Didn't I forget this?" I have been patronizing my brother's love with my brother these few days, and I can't think of anything else.

    "Then how do you think of it now?"

."Brother prepared it."

    "Wow, it's too much! If he doesn't say it, you can't remember it?" The prince condemned while eating candy, "It shows that you don't exist in your heart for a long time. I'm so sad!"

    "In short, that's it!" Fang Miaomiao's temper also came up, and he snorted, "The prince doesn't want to eat, so don't eat."

    "Eat! Why don't you eat?" The prince raised his foot and raised Ti Fang Miaomiao's leg, and said, "I have heard of this shop, and I want to have the same name with you. It turns out to be yours. Next time. Something good will come to honor me soon! He didn't expect that, you can't think of me? Hey, I am really sad! You are the kind of person who has a lover and doesn't want a friend!"

    Sorrowful, Fang Miaomiao ignored him.

    The prince was not annoyed, and grabbed a piece of candy and ate it. It's strawberry flavor.

    "This tastes so good..There is no such practice in the palace yet. Everyone only knows that Shizi is seriously ill in bed. Few people know Shizi still makes these gadgets. "

    "Our world will do a lot." Fang Miaomiao said proudly.

    The prince burst into laughter.

    "The other ones are for my sister. The prince of trouble passed it on." Fang Miaomiao said to the prince. It was inconvenient for him to enter the palace to give things away, but it was much easier for the prince to get in and out.

    The prince waved his hand and said, "No problem. This palace will transfer it to the noble concubine for you."

    "Thank you, Prince."

    "What kind of kind words do you and me say thank you? How many years of old friendship are we! If it hadn't been for Feng Ying to intervene first, you and I would have known each other for the longest time!" The prince said with hate.

    It shows how much he hates to win.

."Prince, your itch with hatred makes people wonder if you have other feelings for me." Fang Miaomiao said suddenly and guardedly, "Prince, you don't want to be like this. I'm loyal to my brother."

    The prince flew into disaster. Poke Fang Miaomiao's brain with his finger.

    "Sometimes my palace really doesn't know what's in your mind. All you wander about is water. Your smart brain is made of a water scoop?"

    "How come the prince said the same. The prince also said that my eyes are made of a water tank. I am made of a bucket for feelings."

    The prince simply laughed angrily.

    "I want to like you. I like it a long time ago, and wait until now? My palace only likes girls! If you don't want Longyang, you can quickly roll me around! Don't tarnish my noble and pure friendship!" The crown prince held his chest tall, arrogant Inviolable appearance.

    Fang Miaomiao breathed a sigh of relief.

."All right, but I have something to ask the prince before I go."

    "Let's talk." The prince held his chest generously, eyes hanging, waiting for him to speak.

    "That's it, does the prince know any genius doctor..."

    "The genius doctor?" The prince narrowed his eyes and thought for a while, "You want to cure Feng Nonglian."

    "Yes."

    The prince put away his arrogance, with worry on his face.

    "We have been old friends for so many years. I tell you the truth, and I don’t want to hide it from you. Hou Shizi Wu’an has been seeing this disease since he was a child, and the doctors of the hospital have also gone to see it. It’s been a few years to live up to now. It’s the willpower of the prince who can sustain it till now..."

    As the prince was talking, he suddenly felt that the companion was a bit too quiet.

    "Hey! Don't cry! Why are you crying again!.My little brother! Don't cry, can you. The sickness of your eldest son is not new to him now, long ago..."

    Fang Miaomiao cried louder.

    "I, I don't believe it."

    "Okay! Don't cry! Stop! This palace will definitely help you search for genius doctors everywhere. This palace is the prince of a country, and there is no lie."

    Fang Miaomiao drew tears and cried and said, "Thank you, prince."

    "Yeah. This palace really owes you in the previous life. Go back and cry with your family, my dear Fang Miao, the moment I see you cry, you are more annoying than the master’s class."

    Fang Miaomiao looked at him dimly with tears and said, "I want to tell the Master. The prince thinks he is annoying...well..."

    The prince stuffed a piece of cake directly into Fang Miaomiao's mouth, blocking his mouth. Damn, this can be said to the Master. .The old man can give him ten more policy arguments tomorrow!

    Fang Miaomiao whispered and chewed on the cake, and went back weeping. Seeing that his eyes were red and swollen, Feng Nonglian seemed to have cried, and thought he was being bullied.

    "Miaomiao, what's the matter, your eyes are so swollen, who is bullying you? Tell me, there is a brother."

    "No, no one bullied me." Fang Miaomiao rubbed his eyes and said, "Are the eyes really swollen?"

    He looked in the mirror and saw a pair of swollen eyes like walnuts in the mirror.

    He was shocked, clutching his chest and dared not take another look.

    "Who is that ugly person in the mirror? It's not me, is it."

    I think his little Houye was a pretty young man in Huajing. In the past, when he walked on the street, there were a lot of people throwing flowers and shampoos. When was he so ugly.

    Ah, yes. .It was so ugly to be disfigured in the previous life. That said, it's really sad. At that time, the eldest brother didn't even dislike his ugliness.

    He secretly looked at his brother in the mirror. Brother looked at him with gentle eyes, no dislike, only deeper and deeper love. Hey, he is so likable.

    Hey, maybe I don't know how beautiful or ugly.

    "Brother, do you think I'm so ugly?"

    "Not ugly, Miaomiao looks best."

    "..." Fang Miaomiao did not give up and looked at himself in the glasses again, ah, he was still ugly. Brother really doesn't distinguish between beauty and ugliness.

    "But my eyes were not swollen. I asked Jiao Xing to take a hot egg, apply it and rub it."

    Jiao Xing delivered eggs soon. Fang Miaomiao was lying on Feng Nonglian's lap, even though she looked up at her angle, she was still so handsome.

    Fang Miaomiao was reluctant to close his eyes. He also wanted to look more.

.Feng Nonglian put his palms on his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, scratching his heart like two small brushes.

    "Miaomiao closes her eyes."

    Fang Miaomiao closed her eyes and asked Feng Nonglian to rub his eyes.

    Brother knead very well. He said to himself. After a while, he fell asleep comfortably.

    On the way, the steward of Anshun Hou's Mansion came to report something.

    "Miaomiao is asleep, I'll talk about it later."

    Fang Miaomiao sat up comfortably when she fell asleep until sunset. While reading and writing, the old housekeeper of Anshun Hou Mansion stood opposite.

    "Butler, why are you here? Is there something in the house?"

    The steward glanced at Shizi who was reading and writing, and hesitated whether he could tell Shizi in front of him.

    Fang Miaomiao said: "Say it straight..Shizi is not an outsider. "

    The housekeeper told me about the powder that Fang Miaomiao asked to check.

    "The box of scented powder you asked me to check, I have found someone to see it, it is indeed poisonous. Fortunately, you didn't wipe it at the time, so it won't be fruitful..."

    "What kind of fragrant powder?" Feng Nonglian was not listening, but suddenly she heard a few poisonous words, and her pen trembled and ink splashed with her hand. He ignored the ink on his hand, looked over, and asked with his eyes.

    Fang Miaomiao was afraid that he was worried, and said vaguely: "It's the powder for wiping your face."

    "Speak up." Feng Nonglian asked the housekeeper directly after seeing that Fang Miaomiao couldn't tell the truth.

    Mrs. Hou's power is so heavy, I am afraid that Mrs. Hou is soft and soft. I am afraid that he can't suppress this lady. Oh, how can this be good? How can I help Mrs. Hou suppress this tall and fierce lady. The butler thought worriedly in his heart.

    "housekeeper?".Feng Nonglian frowned slightly, what was going on with this vague butler, she could still distract her words.

    Lax governance. Should be well disciplined and disciplined. Thinking of this, his aura grew stronger.

    In the eyes of the housekeeper, the aura of being a mistress has become even heavier.

    "Madam, it's like this..."

    Feng Nonglian: "..."

    "Hou Ye originally wanted to put some incense powder on the day he got married. Fortunately, that day was useless. It turned out that the box of incense powder was very toxic. Almost Hou Ye's face was..."

    Feng Nonglian's heart jumped slightly and touched Fang Miaomiao's face. Fortunately, nothing happened.

    "Where did the fragrant powder come from? Can I find it."

    "It was bought by a girl in the mansion. She didn't admit that it was poisonous, she only said that she bought it in the rouge gouache store she used to buy, and it was the powder recommended by the owner of the store. Other official young masters in Beijing also will use."

."I'll interrogate her personally." Feng Nonglian asked people to take water to wash off the ink on her hands, and the smile on her face was slightly cold.

    That was a sneer Fang Miaomiao had never seen before.

    Fang Miaomiao winced. He had only heard of people outside saying that Brother Lengmian Raksha was cruel and violent, but he had never seen him Lengmian personally.

    Brother had always only smiled softly at him, but he didn't know that his cold face was so terrible.
.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4K 133 5
HUMAN | ❝It's like time slowed down, and we were the only two standing in the room.❞ ━ IN WHICH Ellie Newman is pulled into the world of the supernat...
567K 26.3K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
669K 68.8K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...