[BL] Pregnant with a Disabled...

By Erishi_An

Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Descr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 9

7.1K 350 35
By Erishi_An

Today is his day of rejoicing. Fang Miaomiao was so nervous that he was spinning back and forth in the room.

    In the tension, there is some joy that is difficult to suppress. He even lost sleep last night.

    He had never been so nervous before getting married in his previous life.

    The absurd marriage of the last life left him only shadows and unbearable looking back.

    The fear of being disfigured on the day of marriage. The pain after being left out in the cold.

    That failed marriage left him only a shadow.

    Back then, he didn't know what he ate or used before getting married, and his skin suddenly cracked one after another, like it was covered with knife marks. He waited tremblingly for the win, no explanation needed.

    The moment the hijab was lifted, only a scared "monster" was heard. Fang Miaomiao's heart froze into ice at that moment.

."Steward, everything delivered to me today must be carefully checked and nothing is missing."

    "Yes. Little Houye, has something happened?" The housekeeper became nervous. He had never seen Master Xiaohou's expression so serious.

    Because there are no elders in the Hou’s family, Royal Concubine Rong has a distinguished status. As a concubine, she can’t leave the palace at will, so the old housekeeper who has served for several generations naturally serves as a half-elder, and she is especially considerate.

    "Oh, it's nothing, just be more cautious. After all, today is a big day, I don't want to make a mistake."

    Although the time of marriage this time was about half a year earlier than the previous life, and many things were different, he was still anxious.

    "No problem, Master Xiaohou, the old slave will be careful. Master Xiaohou, don't be nervous. Today's life is watched by the Qin Tianjian for a long time. It's fine, and there won't be any accidents."

."I hope so."

    Fang Miaomiao sat down and the maid Lanzhu combed his hair.

    There is no such thing as embarrassing things like those who have a lot of rules in their mouths and know a lot of marriage rules in their previous life.

    He doesn't want the same as in his life. This time he was born anew.

    Lan Zhu grinned and said: "Leave it to me, Xiaohou, don’t worry about it. I comb my hair no worse than the happy wife outside, and I speak better than the old ladies! Keeping the master dressed up is very handsome, and I am sure that I will fascinate the son of the world. Heart."

    "What nonsense. It's time to be arrogant. I don't think you sound better than them, but it's about the same as theirs." Fang Miaomiao pretended to make a face, but his mood was much more relaxed than before.

    Lan Zhu is also very cute and happy.

    "Master Xiaohou is right..Today is the day of your great joy, you should be happy, but you'll be depressed early in the morning. It really shouldn't. "Lan Zhu said, taking a box of powder, and going to bash Fang Miaomiao's face.

    "Wait. Don't use it for me yet."

    Suddenly, his heart tightened, and the peace symbol on his chest seemed to be faintly hot. He quickly stopped Lanzhu.

    Lan Zhu puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    "Lanzhu, what kind of fan is this?"

    "This is the most popular kind of powder in Beijing. It is not only used by officials and ladies, but also by the young masters of Huajing. The powder is fine and natural, with a light fragrance, which is the most suitable. Master. You don’t like to use such creams and creams, but today is a happy day. Put some powder on, and you’ll look better in a wedding dress."

    "Yes?.But I always feel that..." He seemed to have used such a box of fragrance powder in his previous life, but Xipo wiped it on him at that time, "I still don't need this. "

    "Well, Master Xiaohou doesn't want to use it, so don't use it. Master Xiaohou's skin is already very white, and the skin is like fat without applying powder. Others can't admire it." Lanzhu put the powder box aside and put it aside. At the corner of the table.

    Looking at the box of powder, Fang Miaomiao couldn't feel relieved, so he called the housekeeper in.

    "Butler, you can check this box of powder."

    "Yes." The butler agreed, and went down with the box of incense powder.

    Is it possible that the fan has a problem? Lan Zhu was anxious, but Master Xiaohou didn't ask much, so she had to hide the anxiety in her heart. But because of this, Lanzhu became more cautious.

    Lan Zhu combed Fang Miaomiao's hair, invited a happy dress, and was about to put it on Xiao Houye. .Suddenly the butler came in from outside again, holding a box in his hand.

    "Little Houye, this is a wedding dress sent by Shizi. He said that the one with him is the same style, but the size is slightly smaller."

    Fang Miaomiao opened it to see that it was a tailored suit of men's suits. Better than the one in their house.

    The set in the mansion is a customized model made by the best Shangyifang in Huajing. It is said that it is a model made by a prince in the period of the first emperor for his male princess.

    The prince and his male princess had a deep relationship and never changed their hearts throughout their lives. It is said that many people have been touched. Therefore, many good Longyang men who got married later used the style of the prince and the princess, hoping to get a little bit of the blessing of the prince and the princess.

    This is what Fang Miaomiao wore in her previous life. It was extremely delicate and gorgeous, and her clothes were embellished with pearls and emeralds. Some look like men's wear, and some are unisex styles like women's wear.

.Facts have proved that the blessings of others cannot be rubbed off.

    However, this set sent by Feng Nonglian was entirely a men's suit. There are no dragons and phoenixes on the clothes, and no embroidered mandarin ducks playing in the water. There are only a few double lotus embroidered with gold thread, which looks sober and generous.

    "Master Xiaohou, which one do you choose?" After Lan Zhu asked this, he felt that he was asking too much.

    Xiao Hou Ye has already carried the Xifu that Feng Nonglian sent in his arms. Which one do you think he likes?

    Fang Miaomiao put on her wedding gown and walked out of the cubicle. The figure is straight and the willow waist is slender. The bright red suit made his eyes clear black and white, and his face was as white as jade.

    Lan Zhu stared at it, staring blankly, and couldn't even hear Fang Miaomiao's question.

    "Lanzhu? Help me buckle the hidden button at the back..."

    "I'll do it. This buckle is a bit difficult, she's probably not good enough."

.With an unexpected voice, Fang Miaomiao looked back in surprise and saw Feng Nonglian who was already wearing a red wedding dress.

    Feng Nonglian was taken aback, her heartbeat speeded up slightly.

    "You came so soon, I'm not done yet." Fang Miaomiao was a little anxious. He didn't wear his clothes properly, so why did Feng Nonglian come here. It's a pity that the more anxious he is, the more he doesn't wear well, and the buttons always fail.

    "The two are close. I'll be there as soon as I go out."

    Feng Nonglian pushed the wheelchair behind Fang Miaomiao, and fastened the buckle on Fang Miaomiao's waist. Those broad palms lingered around his waist, making Fang Miaomiao's heart pounding, only feeling that the place he was touched was hot.

    "Okay, look in the mirror and see how you are."

    Feng Nonglian let go of her hand, and Fang Miaomiao was disappointed. Also, want more. Why did you let go?

    "Why, don't you like this dress?.So upset? "

    "No, I like it very much. You are also very good-looking." Fang Miaomiao looked at him in the mirror with Feng Nonglian next to him.

    Really, really right. Fang Miaomiao secretly praised.

    Lan Zhu is worthy of being Fang Xiaohou's confidant girl, and quickly boasted: "Oh, Xiaohou and Mrs. Hou are really a match made in heaven. They really match."

    Fang Miaomiao nodded secretly. Yes, it is a match. It's a match, it's a match.

    Made in heaven. It must have been agreed on the Sansheng Stone

    Because he is a big idiot, he almost missed it in his previous life. God thinks of his young age, and give him another chance to be with the right person.

    The prince secretly got out of the palace, and almost missed the moment when his companion read the door. When he came, Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao's hands were already tied together with a red silk ribbon.

.This is the custom of Huajing. On the wedding day, the two will be tied with red silk and satin until the end of the worship hall.

    "I almost missed it. I came to congratulate you personally!" The prince walked over with a smile, wearing a regular suit, "Oh, Fang Miao, you are too handsome today. It turns out that you are a bridegroom official, and he is more beautiful than usual. a bit!"

    The two wanted to salute the prince, but the prince quickly stopped.

    "Forget about it. Today is your day of great rejoicing. Keep everything simple. I'm here to congratulate you, not to let you worship me." The prince said, and could not help but look at Feng Nonglian in the wheelchair.

    His companions have been seen for more than ten years, and they are all tired and crooked, not rare.

    Wuzhong Hou Shizi is not common.

    It is often said that he is a lame man full of hostility and lifelessness. As soon as I saw it today, I knew that the rumors in the past were all based on falsehoods, not partiality.

.Except for looking too thin and looking too pale, this is not good for people. He looks handsome and out of the dust, and he is also worthy of his handsome companion. Not bad.

    Although he looked unkind and pierced coldly, the look in Fang Miao's eyes was very gentle.

    Not bad. As long as the other party is gentle and gentle like the spring breeze, whether he is cold to the others.

    "Prince, have you seen enough." The prince looked too long, and the idiot could see it.

    "What's the hurry? My palace will help you with palms."

    "How is the prince's palm?" Feng Nonglian was not annoyed. He could see that the prince was sincere and indifferent to the other side.

    The prince raised his eyebrows, a little surprised. Fang Miao is familiar with him after playing together, so he is not afraid of him. But Feng Nonglian's attitude towards him is so ordinary, which is worth intriguing.

    "I have passed the palm, barely pass.".The prince smiled inexplicably, and took out something from his arms and threw it to Fang Miaomiao casually, "Fang Miao, you know, I am the prince. I have a famous head but no money in my pocket, especially recently. Poor. I have nothing to give you. This is what I polished from my father, so I will give it to you."

    Fang Miaomiao took it out to see, but it was a gold medal to avoid death.

    "Prince, this is..."

    "Hey! Say okay first, you don't allow cat urine!" The prince stopped in horror. His companion, once he started crying, would not play.

    Fang Miaomiao put away all the touch in a second.

    "And this. Concubine Rong asked me to give it to you. As you know, the concubine is a concubine, and it is much harder to get out of the palace than my prince." The prince took out another thing.

    Fang Miaomiao took it, and it was a familiar jade pendant.

    "It's my mother back then."

."It should be. It is said that the old lady Anshun Hou gave it to the future daughter-in-law. Because you used to be young, you have always stayed in the hands of the noble concubine. Now you are married, you give it to the person who should take it."

    As the prince said, he glanced at Feng Nonglian, who was still tall and tall, even though he was sitting in a wheelchair.

    Hey, future daughter-in-law. Just this one.

    The prince felt that the old lady might be so angry that she would take it back.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 81.2K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
928K 60.2K 59
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
68.7K 1.3K 35
What Elena Lockser wanted was to secure a job in Aiden Inc, which was her dream company and nothing else. She encountered Aiden Crooks, the CEO, also...
150K 6.4K 90
反派Alpha怀孕了 Status : 87 Chapters + 2 Extra (Completed) Author : 薄桃 Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a n...