The Royals [j.b & j.m]

By babe244

The world has not been keen on Natalie Green and it has caused her to turn into a cold hearted bitch and a ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 25

82 9 0
By babe244

Jason's POV

I look out the window while Justin is comforting Natalie. I'm not good at that and seeing people cry and hugging, it's just not my thing so I pretend that I don't hear them. Instead I think about Danielle. My heart aches for what we're about to see. I think we all know that we'll either find her dead body or she'll be really hurt. I try to count how many days she's been in there but all the days has just kind of flown into each other lately. We've all been up several nights trying to find anything that could help us but still it feels like we could've tried harder. Like we could've gotten here faster. I keep thinking that what if yesterday was her last day alive? What if we were that close? If I just would've followed her to the bathroom after Natalie's trail, would this have even happened? I still don't know why he wanted her in the first place.

"Hey, Jason. Look where we are." Justin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I look around.

"Holy shit."

"What?" Natalie realizes herself from Justin's arms and looks out the window.

"This is where we grew up," Justin says.

"Ontario, Canada. Oh, look there's Avon Theatre. Do you remember that, Justin?" I grin at his blushing cheeks.

"What?" Natalie says again.

"My dear brother sat on the stairs with his guitar and tried to get enough money for us to go to Disneyworld."

"Yeah, it's when I thought I could sing," Justin mumbles embarrest.

I roll my eyes. "You can sing. I don't understand why you never entered that singing competition. You would've become a superstar."

Justin rolls his eyes. "Whatever, that was years ago. Thanks for the trip down memory lane."

"Sing," Natalie demands.

Justin looks slightly horrified. "No."

"Yes. You have to do it now."

"No."

"He stopped singing when he didn't make enough money for three tickets to Disneyworld. It's a shame really."

"Jason, shut up. Seriously."

I hold up my hands in defence, realizing that I've stept on a nerve. Natalie also seems to get the hint because she doesn't ask him to sing again.

"We're here," Liam says from the front seat.

"Here?" Justin and I ask at the same time.

"Yes, here."

"It's a church?" Natalie asks confused.

"Yes, grab a bible and let's go."

Liam jumps out of the car and we follow.
He opens the tailgate and opens a big bag. "Take a gun and or a knife."

"Do you have a plan for how we are going to do this or is it just shoot now, think later?" Natalie asks and grabs a gun and a knife.

Another car arrives before he can answer and Chris and Damien steps out. "Here?" Chris asks.

Liam rolls his eyes. "Why is everyone asking that?"

"Because it's weird. Why would they hide in a church, I'm pretty sure they're not doing anything that god would aprove to," I hiss.

"Shut up!" Natalie shouts angrily but her eyes looks sad.

I sigh and put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm sorry but it's true. But we are getting her out of there, okay?"

She keeps glaring at me but nods slowly. Then she turns to Liam. "So what's the plan?"

"The plan is to get Danielle out. If someone gets in the way or tries to hurt you you stop them. It's simple," Liam gives her a somehow hard but still worried look and she nods. He pats her shoulder. "Don't die on me Natalie. I expect to see you and Danielle walking out of there alive."

"Please don't start crying," Natalie groans.

"I'm serious," he says and pulls her in for a hug. I think Natalie is the least suprised out of all of us. She only hesitates for a second before hugging him back.

"I'm serious too. Don't start crying."

Liam chuckles and lets her go. He ruffles her hair which makes Natalie glare angrily at him. He ignores it. "Let's go find Dani."

We all nod and take a tight grip on our guns. I give Justin a look. "They say losing a twin is harder than losing a younger or older sibling. Don't you fucking dare leave me here."

He smiles at me. "You won't get rid of me that easy."

Sam's POV

"Sam. I want you to stay here with Danielle. And by with I mean on the top floor where you can't talk to her," Robin says and gives me a hard look. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I growl. I would want nothing more right now than to crush his skull against a wall but I know I can't do that.

"Good. Samantha, you stay too. And for god's sake, try to not have sex in the church."

I throw a look at Samantha and have to fight the gag reflex. I've never met a slutier girl and god knows what diseases she has. "That won't be a problem."

She giggles like a 4 year old and gives me a dirty look and bites her lip. "We'll try." Once again I have to fight the urge to throw up.

Robin rolls his eyes. "Sam, keep her away from your dick. Samantha, keep him away from Danielle."

We nod and he leaves to go meet Michael with the others. As soon as the doors close Samantha turns to me. "So have you ever done it in a church before?"

I'm about to actually throw up when I get an idea. I fake a grin that's supposed to be sexy. "No, have you?"

She takes a step closer and puts her hands on my chest. "Only once. What do you say, should we get to business?" She press her disgusting lips onto mine and force her tounge into my mouth.

"Mfhm, wait." I lean away from her. "I saw some, um... rope that Robin used for Danielle. Maybe we could-"

"Oh, you like it like that?" Samantha says and gives me one of her infamous smiles. I nod quickly.

"Let me go get it." I walk up to the door leading to the little house attached to the chruch. If I tie Samantha up somewhere in the actual church I can go down to the basement and talk to Danielle alone.

I find the rope I was looking for and return to her. "So, where should I tie you up?" I ask awkwardly.

"Aren't you gonna let me work my magic first?" She starts fiddling with my belt but I take a step away.

"It's sexier if you're tied to that bench while doing it," I hurry to say.

She nods and to my fright she starts pulling her shirt over her head, realiving a pink lace bra that looks too tiny and with too much push up. I wouldn't want to be her poor boobs.
She turns around and slides her tight pants down her ass in a way I suppose should be sexy. Then her bra goes off and I'm almost too embarressed to look.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Oh," I start fiddling with the rope and she sits down on the church floor with her arms above her head. I tie her hands together and then tie the rope to one of the church benches.

"Okay, show me what you've got naughty," Samantha says and licks her lips and looks up at me between her eyelashes.

"I'll be back." I stand up and leave her, almost naked in god's house, to go and talk to Danielle.

"Hurry," Samantha calls and I just roll my eyes.

Danielle's POV

"Danielle?" A soft voice calls my name. It sounds an awful lot like Jason but at this point I can't really tell what's reality and what's not so I just ignore it and hope that I won't wake up any time soon. "Danielle?"

"No, I don't... I don't want to," I whine.

"Danielle, I need to talk to you. Robin isn't here but he will come back soon."

I shake my head. "I don't want to talk."

"Dani!" Whoever said my name starts shaking my shoulders and forces me to look at them.

"Ted."

"Yes, Dani I-"

"Please, go. I don't want to talk to you," I whisper.

"I didn't tell Robin. He doesn't know."

His words sink in slowly, my brain feels like a sponge and I have a horrible headache. "What are you doing?"

A few seconds of silence follow. We are just staring at each other without saying anything. Then he stands up and I think he's going to leave me but then I feel his hands on my wrists, fiddling with the rope. "Are you always this bipolar?" I mutter but can't help but sigh in relief when I feel the rope loosening.

"Robin planned to kill you either way."

"Okay?"

"You should be more concerned," Ted says and picks me up bridal style.

"Whoa, where are you taking me?"

"I did this because I was angry with Michael at first, but I'm not a bad person. This is wrong so, I'm going to save you."

"Who the fuck is Michael?"

Natalie's POV

We slowly make our way closer to the church. It's one of those really old churches and it kind of freaks me out.

"I'll go in first," Liam says. Like always he acts like the responsible one. When we reach the big doors leading to the main part of the church Liam has his gun ready as Chris opens them. Liam steps in and looks around alittle with his gun ready. "Okay, clear."

The rest of us step in and Chris is the one who closes the door behind us. We're now in the room before the wedding hall, where the bride waits until the music starts and yada yada. The doors leading to into the hall are opened and this time I don't wait for Liam's permission. I walk in with Jason closely behind.

"Guys, wait!" Liam says angrily and starts following us. I ignore him and look around. It looks like the typical church with benches and an alter and-

"Is that-?" I can't finish the sentence until Jason starts laughing. It's a loud and uncontrollable laugh and I can't help but join him.

"Have they lost their minds, what are they doing?" Liam asks angrily.

Jason can barely stand straight but he manages to point at the girl lying tied to a bench in the front with only pink panties on. She looks both really angry and really embarressed but at the same time kind of scared. She keeps trying to get out of the rope but she also keeps failing.

"Holy sh-" Liam interrupts himself and grabs my arm. "Get your shit together Nat, because you are going to have to go and talk to her."

That makes me stop laughing. "Excuse me?"

"You're the only girl here."

"So? I'm sure she won't mind. Besides, I want to be there when we find Danielle."

Liam rolls his eyes and turns around to face Justin, Chris and Damien. I notice that Justin is trying his best to not start laughing. "Damien?" Damien nods and heads towards the naked girl. "Chris, you stay here and make sure no one's coming. As soon as you see someone you text me and you and Damien get the hell out of here. Jason, it wasn't that funny. Can you guys help him?"

I give Justin a look and the both of us almost start laughing. We grab one of Jason's arms each. "Should we go to that little extra room, you know where the bride gets all brided up?" I ask and manage to keep a straight face. Even Jason has started to calm down now that the girl is covered up with Damiens jacket.

"Yeah, come on."

This chapter was like super long and I hope you like it. Please comment and vote ☺

- L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 505 18
Wynter McEwan had the perfect life. Her fabulous lifestyle was handed to her on a silver platter. It was all because of her rich husband Aiden. She's...
21.5K 467 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...
448K 13.6K 42
**IN MAJOR EDITING PROCESS** (slow) Read at your own time, this story was written in 2013 when I first started writing. The plot is messy but the gra...